April Fooled by the Eve of May

by DICKDENICE

Copyright© 2003 by DICKDENICE

Incest Sex Story: April was a hair-stylist and after the death of her husband had started to operate from home. It was very good for her, She could look after her baby daughter and earn for them. Now after five years her life was crumbling around her

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

April sat morosely in front of her salon. She was a hair-stylist and after the death of her husband had started to operate from home. It was very good for her, She could look after her baby daughter and earn for them. Now after five years her life was crumbling around her. May, her daughter, now nine has a wild streak in her and has left to stay with Grandpa a few days back. The depression has affected her business too. It was not as good as it was and she had the additional headache of maintaining her finances apart from looking over her wayward daughter.

Her personal life was non-existent too, as she had to put in so much time in the salon. When May was a baby she could indulge with some of the strangers that came to get their hair cut. But now with May afoot it was a no-no. Her only salvation was her dildo and a few occasional finger jobs. The stress also has affected her health. She was an occasional smoker but now she was almost a chain-smoker. And that was the cause of her daughter's departure to her father's place in a huff. May was against her smoking and she had snubbed her saying, 'it was no business of hers'; though she felt that smoking not only was bad for her health but also was a drain on her almost non-existent moneybag.

April sighed and then looked up at the sound of the footsteps echoing down the corridor. It stopped in front of the door and then the door was pushed open to ring the bell. The man who entered was a gorgeous one and her cunt twitched as she thought that May is not there and the house is empty except her and now this gorgeous man-material. She almost giggled out loud as she thought of the connotation of the man-material. 'Silly woman, why think of material when you are interested only on the meat?'

April got up and pushed her not so small tits forward at the stranger with a gesture like come 'n 'touch- if-you-dare. Her hands went to touch the table calendar unnecessarily that proclaimed the date in bold letterings, 30th April. This is her birthday and tomorrow is of May's. That's why they were named so. The thought made her start, Her birthday without her baby. She would have to call her later and talk and get her back here. 'But for now lets enjoy her absence the best way she can. Lets seduce this stranger, ' she thought.

She looked at the eyes of the stranger that was covered under a darkly tinted pair of spectacles. He was tall, dark and handsome. The fantasy of all women comes in person. He looked a little familiar April thought, but discarded the idea. She turned and sashayed her wide and round fleshy ass exaggeratedly to a vacant chair, and said, "Come, sit down over here. What can I do for you?"

The man looked at her without any words and then moved towards her. He was grace personified. She knew the gait. 'Must be a copy of some Hollywood character', she thought. But her cunt fired up as her mind filled with the image of matching the forward thrust of that gorgeous groin with one of her own.

The stranger sat down on the offered chair and then indicated that he wants a haircut with his hands.

"Do you have any problem in talking?" April asked curiously.

The man curtly nodded his head and looked at the mirror instead. She moved to remove his spectacles but the man shook his head and April shrugged helplessly. She felt nervous as she felt the curious sexual chemistry working within. She took up a cigarette, lighted it and stood in front him. She looked at him intently to find the best shape she could achieve in relation to his head.

Her hands moved his head this way and that, touched the cheeks and she felt her cunt heat up under her stretch pants. She was really a gone case, she thought and couldn't resist the urge to touch his trousers-clad thighs. The muscles underneath bunched up as she touched. The man was remarkably bold and his hands went up to feel her round ass. April sighed with pleasure as the hands warmed her ass through the cloth. Her cunt oozed with moisture as she felt his hand moved over her tight waistband and the fingers inserted through the gap.

Her body involuntarily bent forward and her lips came within the licking distance from the stranger's mouth. It was a blatant invitation and the man didn't hesitate to take that up. He tilted his face up and put his thick lips on her. April's earth tilted around her. The shock of those warm lips zinged through her mouth, straight to her tits and cunt. Her mind went numb.

The kiss went on and on. April closed her eyes and the time lost its meaning. Her universe got concentrated over those nibbling lips and the dancing tongue within the cavity of her mouth. She was out of breath and gasping when the man cradled her bare ass in his warm and strong hands. When she felt a thick cockhead nudge her cunt lips apart and push its way in her cunt, she tore away her mouth from those mesmerizing lips.

'How the hell I got naked, ' the thought flashed through her mind and scattered as the man dropped her on his lap and thrust his hips up. April felt the thick cock going up and up and up her tight long-unused cunt channel, rubbing the sides and stretching the membrane to the extreme. 'Oh, my god; he is long like a telephone pole and thick as an elephant trunk, ' her mind screamed in ecstasy. She loved long and thick cocks.

The man must be a rare gem. Tall, dark and handsome coupled with a porn-star cock. He can easily be the model for that after the pill ads in the pills-to-enlarge-your-cock ads and make a mint of money. The stranger was not idle as April. His hand moved and opened the buttons of her top and bared her tits. His magical lips took one of the tits in its fold and April gasped and then moaned in rapturous delight as shocks speared her body like thousands of needles around her tautening nipples and then they shoot towards her lower abdomen to concentrate at her cunt.

April thrashed all over the lap of the man pleasing her as never before. She brought her hands up to encircle his neck. Then looked at the cigarette burning in her right finger. The man looked up and took away the offending stick from her hand and placed on a holder on the ashtray. April looked at his hand place the cigarette there and the smoke curling up from the burning end. 'My cunt is also smoking the same way, ' she thought irrelevantly and then brought her free hand up to catch his shoulder.

Then she started the 'dance-of-desire' over the magnificent man's lap. It was lap dance extraordinaire; the thick cock provided the beat within her cunt striking at her womb-gate at each thrust. His lips were playing the flute on her lips and she immersed in the orchestra like a drugged girl. The world swirled all around her as her heat went up and up to boil inside her cunt. Her cunt clasped the embedded cock tightly as she felt her stomach muscles clenched as forerunner of her climax.

She pressed her boobs on to the strangers face and hugged him tightly as his back muscles bunched under her hands. She clawed at them and felt her nails dig into the hard muscles. The man flinched forward and his cock struck her cervix like a jackhammer and then she came. The long overdue cum roared through her pussy channel like a young river, pulling all the barriers aside by its force and came out of her cunt all around the cock filling her cunt like a stopper.

The man went on thrusting his prick in and out till her cum flowed. His hands massaged her wide ass and drew her forward on to his stomach. The crinkly pubic hairs touched a grazed her throbbing clit and sent her to another round of paroxysm. Her entire body shook, shivered and convulsed over his lap and then she went limp.

When she was rebounded back to her senses she was sitting on the same lap facing away from the owner of the magnificent man-meat. They were on the floor facing the thin partition wall separating her home salon from the small storeroom under the stair. She watched the gaudily painted wall with languid eyes and remained immersed in the feeling of the still throbbing cock inside her cunt.

Her feet were planted on his muscular thighs, spread apart. The man was leaning back on to the chair legs; his neck supported by the edge of the seat where he came down to sit and later made her cum like a fountain. One of his hands was playing with her still taut nipples and the other had come down to play over her cunt.

April looked back at her lover and mouthed a thank you. He was still wearing his spectacles and had not uttered a single word. 'Is he blind as well, apart from being mute, ' April wondered. The man kissed her lips tenderly and sensually in response to her smile. 'At least he is not blind, ' she concluded and faced forward once again.

The man ran his thick finger on her cunt lips and inserted the forefinger into her cunt along with the cock. His finger moved in and scooped out a daub of her cum. His hand moved down on to her asshole and touched the brown ring with the wetted finger. April moaned as the callused finger rubbed on her crinkled hole and sent shivers of delight through her body. Then the man once again went back to her cunt to scoop out her cum. This was repeated several times till her asshole opening was as slick as her well-fucked cunt.

Her cunt had started to throb once again and she moved her ass to send the cock up and down her cunt. The man took one of her hands in his broad palm and smeared a part of the scooped out cum on to her fingers. He took them to her ass with his hands then pushed two of her fingers in her asshole. April looked back questioningly at the man and he made a fucking motion with his hands.

"Want me to finger fuck my asshole?" she asked. The man nodded. April started to move her fingers in her asshole as asked. The man took his hands away as he saw her finger fucking herself. He brought his hands up below her boobs and caught them softly. He supported the palms on her rib cage and his fingers played with the tit flesh and the nipples. With that support the man started to move her body up and down on his cock, faster and faster. April caught on to the rhythm set by the stranger and started to move on its own. Her fingers also moved as fast inside her asshole.

She was a virgin as far as her asshole was concerned but this fingering was magnificent and wanted him to put his thick cock up her ass too. She felt free, uninhibited with this man. She went faster and faster as the fucking tempo rose to the fevered pitch and raised her desire to be ass fucked along with.

She took out her fingers from her ass in one upward motion and took the cock out of her cunt to position the cock head directly below her asshole and dropped down onto it. The cock head hesitated a little at the slick opening but at her pressure it nudged the resistance aside and entered her asshole. The stranger thrust up from below and the thick cock shaft penetrated her ass fully, extending and elongating it beyond her imagination. Her lung breathed all the air out as she felt the thick cock sending her innards up.

It was a sensation she had never felt before. It was too sweet, too wonderful to resist and April moved over the cock like a possessed woman. Possessed with the desire to devour the amazing cock with her asshole. She wanted to retain the thick shaft inside for the eternity. She screamed with joy and cursed the man for his inability to put in his balls inside her asshole. The man caught her cunt with his hand and squeezed the mound. His middle and index fingers went in the cunt and with the thumb and ring finger he pinched her clit. April shook with the sensations that radiated from her clit.

The man hugged April hard on to his body and stood up. He laid her head on the seat. Raised her ass high on the air and then went to town with his cock. He took hold of the back of the chair and started to ram his cock into her asshole and made April a prisoner of her own desire. She moaned and groaned as the thick cock plundered the place where the sun doesn't shine. It stretched and bruised the channel and sent waves of sensations pass through the limpid body.

April moved with the sensation, her asshole contracted rhythmically over the pillaging cock as it went out to come in once again, battering the membranes. His bullock balls slapped her cunt and pressed the lips. Her sensitized clit erected and grazed the coarse hairs that hung from his sack. It was a battle of senses where none was the looser. She felt the stumble of the rhythm, the hardening of the shaft and the elongation of the cock inside her asshole. It was the prelude of his cumming.

She came back to life once again thinking of the imminent completion of the sensuous duel. Her hand went down to her clit and massaged the throbbing erection to make her cum once again along with the stranger who gave her a memorable birthday present, a present of assfull of cum with a bouquet of multiple orgasms. She felt his body stiffen and then the first salvo of cum was shot into her intestine. She quivered like an arrow speared on to a tree and came too. She went on cumming, as she felt shot after shot of hot cum fired into her asshole. And the sweetness of darkness enveloped her. April lost her senses.


The man got up from the back of April, still oblivious to the outer world. He brought her up on the chair facing the partition wall and kissed her tenderly on the lips. Looked at the ashtray where the cigarette was still smoldering. He looked down at April and draped her thighs over the armrests, spreading her cunt. Then he took up the burning cigarette and placed the butt in April's cunt-lips. Looked intently for a moment at his handy work. Satisfied looked back at the partition wall and winked. Then he opened the door and left.


April felt the warmth on her cunt and shot up on the chair. She looked down to find out the source of the heat and found the smoldering cigarette inserted inside her cunt. She took it out of her cunt and looked around. The man has left, without his haircut. She smiled as her cunt throbbed and reminded her the memorable fuck she was presented with. She placed the cigarette butt onto her lips and the taste of the strangers cum filled her mouth. She lapped up the cum from the butt then drew in the smoke. She almost gagged on the taste of the smoke filtered through the same cum that tasted like ambrosia a few moments earlier. April put the cigarette back to the ashtray and promised not to smoke if she gets a shot of cum a day to herself. She said it loudly just to break the silence of the room. It felt so lonely now. 'But then it is better to stick to cigarettes. May won't get a good example if I go down all the customers, ' she said once again.

She would always remember this twenty-eighth birthday. This was the day she did loose her last virginity, her asshole. And what an assfucking it was. From now on she is going to insist get assfucked whenever she get the chance. She would get another dildo to put that up her asshole, she promised herself. Then she got up and pulled out some tissues from the dispenser to wife off the cum from her asshole and thighs and cunt. She took up the dresses those were scattered around the room. She put on the dresses and washed her face to make herself presentable. Almost at the same time the outer doorbell shrilled. 'Why they are ringing the bell?' she wondered and swiftly went up the corridor to open the door. It was not locked. But she forgot about that the moment she opened the shutters.

"Hi mom," May jumped at her laughingly, "Happy birthday to you."

April grabbed and embraced her daughter and rained kisses on her jubilant face. "Hey baby, I missed you. But how did you come? Where is dad?" April asked her daughter anxiously.

"Grandpa couldn't make it. He had a friend coming here to the city and I wanted to be with you so badly on your birthday that he allowed me to filch a ride on his friend's car. Aren't you happy, mom?" May asked as she skipped in beside her mother.

"Oh, yes baby. I felt so alone without you," April said smiling down at her daughter. She was a gangly girl with budding breasts.

May was dressed in a pair of silk red shorts and a matching top. It was a new one and must have been presented by her father. He was forty-nine now, doing his own business of creating and selling software. He was a genius with computers or anything electronic. But after the death of her mother was very lonely. He was very affectionate of May and spoiled her like anything. But the dress is too tight for May; April frowned looking at her daughter's tiny tits jutting out of her chest.

"Why you kept the salon closed?" April heard her daughter ask. "The closed sign was put on to the knob. Are you celebrating?" May asked again when April didn't respond.

The man must have put the sign over the door to give her some privacy; April thought and felt warmth fill her body as the image of the man filled her mind. Her cunt throbbed at the remembrance. April fumbled with her salon door to get her mind in gear and then went into the salon.

"I thought it would be better if I close early and go out to have some food. I didn't want to cook for myself on my birthday," she parried. It would be impossible to justify her fuck session.

May danced in the salon and went to the same chair as April stood behind her. May looked at the seat and put her finger on something sticky that was spread over the seat. "What's this, mom?" May asked as she scooped up a portion.

April knew very well what that was exactly. It must be theirs, the stranger's and her, mingled cum that had escaped her notice. It must have dribbled on to the seat when she was seating over it draping her thighs over the armrest and her cunt spread out with the burning cigarette inside her cunt. 'The miserable bastard, ' April cursed the stranger silently. Then looked at her daughter and said. "Must be some cream or such that has dropped on to the seat."

May took her finger to smell the goo and then extended her finger to her mother's nose, " No, it's not any cream. This has a peculiar musky smell, mom," she said. April was forced to smell the cum but before she could do anything May had put her finger into her mouth and wiped the cum with her tongue. Then she said, "Mmmmm... It tastes good though,"

April almost jumped on the spot at the expression of ecstasy on her daughter's face. She elbowed May away and cleaned the offending blob, offending her sense of propriety, with a bunch of tissues.

"Aww, mom I could have tasted the whole, it was so nice," May complained.

Before April could say May came back with another, " Mom, I know what PMS is," and April almost dropped from her chair.

"How... what..." she stammered and May looked pityingly at her mother.

"Don't be a ninny mom, I'm nine and girls get their first menses at this age," she scoffed.

April looked at her daughter with a new light and thought about birds and bees that she would have to talk about soon. The image of the stranger once again came on her mind and her cunt gurgled at the thought. She felt hot. "May, lets go up and I would like to have a bath. Then we can go put and have our dinner out. Its almost time."

"Why don't we order our food in, mom? We can celebrate your birthday here at home," May prodded. It would ruin her finance but she felt lethargic after that magical fuck in the afternoon. April agreed readily. "Let me order and you go to the bath." May said.

"Please, no hamburger, baby, ' pleaded April laughingly and then both of them went up to their rooms.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.