Encounter in the Wood - Cover

Encounter in the Wood

by Quinn Rogan

Copyright© 2003 by Quinn Rogan

Erotica Sex Story: I was only 14, waiting to meet my girlfriend, Norin, in the wood, to walk her home from school. Unfortunately, Buck Anderson, the school bully, and three of his friends, turned up at the wrong moment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Coercion   Voyeurism   .

It's difficult to explain how I was feeling at that moment - but most of you will have had the feeling at one time or another, so maybe I don't have to.

At the time - how long ago it seems - I was 14, going on 15. School was over for the day, and I was waiting for Norin, so I could walk her home.

And, I was in love.

Norin was a few months younger than I was - she was just over 14. She was in the year below me at school, and she was the most beautiful girl I had seen in my entire life.

She was quite small, and slim, with long straight black shiny hair, and the softest, darkest eyes you've ever seen. Her complexion was flawless - coffee-coloured, from her Indian mother. Her eyes were set wide apart, on high cheekbones, above a small straight nose and a generous mouth with dark pink, succulent lips and small pearly-white teeth.

Her family had only moved to our town a couple of months previously, and all the boys in my year had been trying to get to know her, but she was very shy, and I had been the lucky one because her father had joined my father's company, and Norin and I had met in her house, two weeks ago.

And now we were 'going out'! I couldn't believe my luck.

So far, 'going out' had been going on for two weeks and had consisted of two trips to the cinema and an invitation to her house for tea - plus, I got to walk her home from school every day. Our walk home took us through the park, which was very big, and had a small wood at the top, where nobody ever went.

On our second walk home, I had suggested Norin might like to see the wood and, once we were safely screened by the trees, I had taken my courage in both hands, and stolen a kiss! Oh, how sweet her lips tasted. Now, we always went through the wood, and, always, we stopped for five minutes, sometimes ten, and kissed each other.

My friends asked if I had tried 'anything else', but I respected Norin too much for that. When we kissed, she put both her arms round my shoulders, and I could feel her breasts against my chest. They felt quite large, and firm, but I tried not to think about them, and I tried to hold my groin away from hers, so as not embarrass her by making her feel my excitement.

Once, when our kiss had lasted for a really long time, and the excitement was threatening to burst out of the top of my head, I had dropped my right hand from the middle of Norin's back down to her bottom, and pulled her against me.

I had felt her gasp, but she didn't draw back and I was grateful to her for not embarrassing me by drawing attention to my loss of control.

Afterwards, I couldn't get rid of the memory of how the cheeks of her little bottom had felt so round, and soft, and - oh, just so lovable. I wondered how it would feel to have both hands caressing them as I pressed up against her - but I knew I mustn't think like that - not about Norin...

I checked my watch - she would be here any minute. This was the second time we had arranged to actually meet in the wood, as I had come direct from the sports field. I stepped out from behind the tree and looked quickly along the path.

My heart leapt - there she was! How lovely she was, in her green blazer and white blouse, with the school tie, and her grey pleated skirt swinging around her knees.

I jumped back behind the tree - it was a game we played - don't all lovers?

Then I heard voices - one in particular, that I thought I recognised. My heart froze and I looked out again, very carefully.

Suddenly, there were four others on the path - four boys - the 'gang of four' - Buck Anderson's gang. Only Buck, who was sixteen, was of any consequence in the group, though. He was a tall, strong boy, with a fearsome reputation in the school as a fighter - and, he was a bully. The other three were just 'hangers-on', picking up the crumbs from Buck's table - usually the lunch money they extracted from the younger kids down the school, under threat of violence.

They were only a few yards away, facing away from me - facing down the path - facing Norin I watched Norin's walk slow down, but she couldn't avoid them and she squared her shoulders and, head up, walked courageously towards them. As she approached, a few comments were made, but she ignored them and tried to push past the group, on the edge of the path.

One of the hangers-on, though, grabbed the sleeve of her blazer and she tried to pull away, her eyes darting round, anxiously, for me.

"Let me go!" she said. "Let me past!"

"Wot you doin' 'ere, anyway?" said the boy who had her blazer.

"That's my business," said Norin with apparent defiance, but I could detect the nervous tremble in her voice. Because her blazer was still being held, she had stopped, and the boys were crowded round her. Buck was leaning against a tree, smoking a cigarette, and Norin was facing him, the other three in a half-circle around her.

Buck looked at her, the smoke drifting lazily out of his nostrils. Norin's lips were quivering, on the edge of tears, as she darted nervous glances at him, from beneath lowered eyelids.

"Got any money?" asked Buck, at length, and Norin, her defiance evaporated almost completely, answered - "Just - some change."

She fished in her blazer pocket and produced a few coins. Buck stretched his hand out, and Norin dropped the coins into it. Buck levered himself away from the tree and slipped the money in the pocket of his jeans.

Then he looked down at Norin. "Well, that's not much is it?"

"I'm sorry," Norin almost whispered. "It's all I've got."

Buck shrugged. "Oh, well," he said. "Don't worry about it - it just means we'll have to have a look at your panties!"

For a second or two, Norin stared at him in disbelief, then two of the others grabbed her arms, and the third had got in behind her, bending down and lifting her skirt...

"No!" Norin screamed, her face rigid with shock, and wriggling and jerking her arms to try to free them. "Stop it - please!"

But her arms were being tightly held, and the boy who had grabbed the hem of her grey skirt had lifted it right up to her waist, front and back and, for the first time, I saw the full length of her brown slim shapely legs - and then, I saw the delicious outline of her thrusting young buttocks against her white satin panties.

Then one of the boys put his other hand on her bottom and felt it, stroking it all the way round and squeezing her bottom cheeks. Norin squealed and howled in horrified protest, but the boys were just laughing at her. All of them, except Buck, were now reaching under her bunched-up skirt, groping her thighs and bottom, and her frantic attempts to evade the lascivious hands were fruitless.

"She's got a lovely arse, Buck," said one of Norin's assailants, one hand squeezing the squirming girl's left buttock as Norin's anguished howls rent the quiet woodland air.

"Leave her arse alone," rapped Buck, "and shut her fucking mouth."

Obediently, one of the others clamped a hand round her Norin's mouth, and suddenly her protests were cut off in mid-scream, although she continued to gyrate wildly as the boys' fingers continued to fondle and probe her lower body.

Then, Buck reached forward languidly - and pushed his hand between the tops of her thighs, thrusting the tips of his fingers against the sheer white satin. I watched, fascinated, as the tip of his middle finger seemed to disappear inside the shiny material and he grinned, lewdly.

Norin's head was rolling back and forward, her eyes wild, as she tried to escape the hand encircling her mouth, and to give vent to her outrage at this new and even more outrageous assault.

"Yeah, found your little twat, there, haven't I, darlin'?" muttered Buck, staring into Norin's frantic eyes. Then, without moving his eyes from hers, he eased the front of her panties away from her crotch, and, with a practised movement, slid his middle finger underneath the material and in between her plump little vaginal lips.

I caught a glimpse of black, glossy hair, then watched, almost hypnotised, as the first knuckle of his probing finger, then the second, disappeared into her girlish channel - then Buck exerted a little forceful push and his fingers was right in, up to the third and final knuckle.

Norin's howl of horror and disbelief escaped even the hand clamped round her mouth.

"Nnnnnnoooooo!!!!!!!" she wailed, desperately pushing her buttocks back, trying to evade Buck's thrusting finger, but it was useless. The boy at her back stood firm, and Buck pushed his finger in, deep, with an evil grin splitting his cruel face.

"Ah!" he sighed. "You are a juicy little one, aren't you? I think it's time we had a better look."

And he swiftly extracted his fingers and gripped the elastic waist of Norin's panties. In one movement, he had pulled her little white panties down over her jutting hips, then dragged them down her slim brown thighs, as far as her knees.

Her pubic bush was surprisingly thick for one so young, but, I thought, that was probably due to her Indian genes, and I had a sudden mental picture of Norin's 100% Indian mother, Lakshmi, her sari lifted to her slim waist, and a thick forest of shiny black hair nestling between boot-polish dusky thighs...

Even Buck took time out to stand back and survey Norin's chubby little pussy, stroking her bum cheeks almost gently, before forcing his hand back between her wriggling thighs. I watched as his two fingers disappeared again into her wriggling body, and almost laughed at Norin's futile attempt to escape their invasion by standing on tiptoe.

As his fingers pushed into her tight little vagina for the second time, Norin let out a choking sob, and, it seemed to me, her struggles began to weaken, and now lacked conviction. Buck was licking his lips as his fingers explored her most private channel, his voice muttering hoarse obscenities in her ear...

The boy behind Norin was holding her elbows, while the other two had turned their attentions to her budding breasts. As Buck continued to invade her vagina with his fingers, their hands slid across the sheer white material of Norin's school blouse, experimentally squeezing and pinching the seductive firm mounds.

Her mouth now uncovered, Norin was still pleading with them to leave her alone, but she had almost stopped struggling, and she was almost passive as the four young louts exercised their power over her captive body, exploring her budding charms, roughly and with almost incessant vile comments about her 'tits' and her 'cunt'.

One of them had unbuttoned part of her blouse, and his hand was inside.

"Fuckin' hell," he grunted. "She's got a good pair of tits, here," his hand squeezing enthusiastically under the stretched white material.

"Please," sobbed the helpless girl. "Please leave me alone - don't touch me..."

But the other boys were busily pulling the rest of her blouse buttons open, and pulling it out of her skirt. They held her blouse and blazer open, and I could see the fine brown skin of Norin 's upper body - her flat belly and her slim shapely shoulders - contrasting sharply with the stark whiteness of her simple brassiere.

But I had little time to appreciate the contrast as one her attackers roughly unclipped Norin's bra at the back and it was whipped away, exposing her firm young breasts. I, of course, had never seen them before, and my mouth was dry as I feasted my eyes on the succulent light tan mounds of flesh. Her nipples were very dark brown, like chocolate, and I had an almost physical ache of desire to fasten my lips and teeth round them at that moment...

But it was not 'my' moment. At first, it was Buck's three acolytes who swooped gleefully on the stricken girl's exposed breasts, their hands and mouths battling for possession of the tender flesh - then Buck raised his head and, with a grunt of warning, scattered his disciples.

The fingers of his right hand were still exploring the tight warm confines of Norin's pussy, but, when he saw her full young breasts exposed in front of his eyes, his left hand brushed the others aside and fastened on her right boob.

Norin recoiled and, the boy who had been behind her having been sent packing by his leader, she stumbled backwards, and fell. Buck staggered, also, but regained his footing. For a second, Norin lay breathless on the long grass, breasts fully on show and legs wide apart, revealing her shiny pink pussy, then, in the blink of an eye, she pulled her upper garments across her chest and dragged her school skirt down to cover her exposed pudenda.

Then her eyes widened in horror as they focussed on Buck and she realised he was unfastening his jeans.

"No!" she breathed. "No - you mustn't - do that. You can't!"

The three others whooped excitedly as they watched their leader, and realised his intention.

"Yeah!" one of them shouted. "Go on, Buck - fuck her!"

Without turning round, Buck rapped - "You three fuck off and make sure nobody comes - come back in half an hour - I'll be finished with her, by then."

They hesitated for a second or two, then, when none of them had the courage to ask the question they all wanted to ask, they scattered to the edges of the wood.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.