The Distance Between - Cover

The Distance Between

by Girl Friday

Copyright© 2003 by Girl Friday

Erotica Sex Story: A boy and a girl in love, but going to different schools. Can a long distance love last? Ian and Michaela are about to find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   School   .

Written in collaboration with Don Lockwood

This little tale is an experiment, a little collaboration between Don Lockwood and Girl Friday. Friday came up with the initial idea. Don wrote part one and Friday wrote part two. Part three, the dialogue was a collaboration, the rest-including the 'love scene', was written by Don. Friday wrote part Four. The first part of part Five was written like part Three-the ending was written by Don on an idea of Friday's.

It was fun, so we hope you like it .


I wound my way up the hilly terrain leading to Penn State University. I'd made this drive a number of times in the last year. Maybe I hadn't made it enough.

I had been summoned--there's no other word for it. Michaela, my girlfriend, had called me earlier in the week and just about demanded I come up for the weekend. "Ian, you'd better get up here! Now!" She mentioned something about Halloween parties and such, but there was another undercurrent to her entreaties. I wondered if this was it. You know, it. The end.

We'd been together since junior year in high school. Now we were just into our sophomore years in college. The problem was, we didn't go to the same college. She, of course, went to Penn State. I went to Georgetown. On a map, they almost look close. Yeah, right. You don't know how fucking big the state of Pennsylvania is until you have to drive through half of it to get to your sweetie. And that's after going through Maryland.

Last year, our freshman year, had been--well, OK. We got through it. And the summer, back together in our hometown, had been marvelous. But, this year--look, Georgetown is a ballbuster of a school, and Penn State isn't much better. Schoolwork swallowed our time. We hadn't seen each other at all since school started, and that was almost two months now. We IM'ed and talked on the phone, of course, but that wasn't the same--and our conversations as of late had been strained.

Look, there was no question how I felt about her--I loved her. She loved me, too. But long distance relationships suck. Especially at college, because--well, you want to talk about pressure? I got untolds amount of shit from my buddies for being loyal to a girl a couple hundred miles away. I'm sure she got the same. And, watching my buddies pair up with girls at school ... I don't mind telling you, it wasn't easy. It couldn't have been easy for her, either.

So, she demanded my presence on campus for the weekend of Halloween. I cleared my decks on the schoolwork front and, on Friday afternoon, headed up there. I couldn't tell, and she wouldn't say over the phone, if this was a rejuvenation attempt or a break-up. As I said, we loved each other--but neither of us were happy. So, as I entered the campus to confront the girl I'd been in love with for three years, I had no idea what was going to happen.

Damn it, where was he??

It was 3:30 in the afternoon and Ian still wasn't here. Christ, I know it's not the easiest drive from Georgetown, but I really needed to see him. It had been two months since the last time we'd been together and I was completely frustrated.

Have you ever tried to have phone sex with your roommate listening in? Or the damn door bursting open at exactly the wrong moment? GRRRRR. Not at all like the real thing. When Ian and I are together it's fabulous, but apart, well-- it leaves a lot to be desired. I needed time with my boyfriend and I needed it now.

Do you know how hard it is to be faithful to someone who isn't there when everyone around you is paired up? It sucks. It wasn't just the sex, which was always exquisite-- it was the little things. Stupid stuff like holding hands at the movies, sitting cuddled up on the couch, teasing him about his knobby knees-- all the things that don't work when you can't be together. But that wasn't the worst part.

The worst part is loving someone you can't be with and finding yourself attracted to someone else.

His name was Greg and he lived across the hall. He was smart and funny and sweet. We've been spending time together as friends but more and more I found myself wondering what it would be like to kiss him.

Greg knew about Ian. How could he not? I talk about him all the time. Greg asked me to do the round of parties with him on Halloween, just to get out of the dorms, no pressure.

I knew there was more to it than that. I could feel the attraction running between us. If I went with him, something was going to happen. So I did the only thing I could-- I said no. Then I called my boyfriend and demanded a little attention. Things were quickly reaching a breaking point. Ian and I needed time together before it was too late.

Damn it-- where the hell was he?

I pulled up to her dorm shortly before 4. Traffic on 83 had been murder. I got to the front desk and they called up to her room, she told them to send me up. I got off the elevator and there she was, waiting for me, in the doorway to her room.

"It's about time," she muttered.

"Hello to you too," I said with an impish grin.

She sighed. "Look I'm sorry okay, but it's been forever."

"For me too. You weren't the one that just spent 45 minutes stuck in construction in Harrisburg."

"I said I was sorry. Can I have a kiss now?"

"You bet you can," I chuckled, and leaned down to kiss her.

She sighed after we broke the kiss. "I really needed that." She snuggled close into me as we walked trough the door into her room. "I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you, too. This is tough on me. I know it's tough on you, too."

We moved over to her bed. She looked up at me, a single tear tracing down her cheek. "I can't take this Ian-- it's too hard."

"It's hard for me, too, honey. I wanted to get up here before this, it was just impossible."

"I know Ian but I can't stand this. I need you so much. I hate not being with you."

"I don't know what to tell you." I smiled slightly at her, though it was a bit strained. "I knew I was coming up here for this conversation. Our last couple times on the phone, I could tell you were frustrated."

"Frustrated, upset, lonely-- horny. I need to talk to you babe, but right now I just want to hold you."

"I can relate. To all of those." I took her into my arms and lay down on her bed, just cuddling her. "Like I said, this isn't easy for me, either." I laughed. "My roommate has a girlfriend. She's great, they're great together, but I have to sit there and watch all that kissy-face."

"Yeah, it sucks."

"Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for them, but..."

"It's the same way around here and it just makes me miss you more."

"I've missed you, too, Michaela." I moved my hands to her breasts. "Goodness knows I've missed these," I grinned.

"Shut up and kiss me," she groaned. I was glad to do that! Our lips ground into one another as my hands roamed over her boobs. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and sought out mine. I reached for the waistband of her shirt and disconnected from her lips long enough to slip it over her head. Bless her, she wasn't wearing a bra. I cupped her boobs in my hands as we continued to kiss.

She quickly reached down to my belt buckle and began prying it apart. I got the hint and helped her, and quickly afterwards went for her pants. My shirt got shucked somewhere in there, too. When we were both naked, I kissed down from her lips and started sucking on her nipples.

"Oh, God, I can't take any more! Please, Ian, make love to me! Now!" she hissed. I moved back up along her, kissed her again, and aimed my dick at her pussy. I slid right in and she groaned as I hit bottom.

"Oh, so long, it's been so long," she murmured. I could only agree and, as I moved steadily in and out of her, I was a bit worried. It'd been so long I hoped I didn't blast off in half a second. Listening to the delightful noises Michaela always made during sex-kind of an alternating series of groans and squeaks, with the odd yelp when I hit her just right-didn't help me keep under control. I managed though, helped by the fact that she really was very pent up. In almost no time at all, she yelped and spasmed, gripping my shoulders. Shortly thereafter I poured myself into her.

"Oh, man," she said, cuddling with me in the aftermath, "I needed that so badly."

"That makes two of us," I grinned.

Sex is wonderful. Sex with Ian went right beyond wonderful and straight into nirvana.

I cuddled up next to him and rested my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beating in time with my own as his hand lazily stroked my hair. This is what I missed; the closeness, the contentment. I could lay here with Ian forever and to hell with the rest of the world.

I sighed and reached down to idly stroke his limp cock. I knew I would have to tell him about Greg, but not yet. For right now I wanted to forget the loneliness and enjoy the time we had together.

"Hey, you keep that up and I'm gonna get hard again."

Ian's cock began to twitch under my fingers, slowly inflating to half-mast. I turned to grin at him, pressing my breasts against his chest.

"Oh goody, I was hoping you would."

I licked my lips lasciviously and moved down between his legs. I took his rapidly inflating cock in my hand and guided it to my mouth, keeping my eyes locked on his. Slowly I slid him into my warm, wet mouth, tonguing our combined juices from his glans. Ian hissed as I slid his cock into my mouth, his eyes glazed over with desire and lust.

"Michaela, baby, ohshit that feels so good!"

I loved watching his face as I worked over his cock. Sucking him long and hard, bobbing up and down on his shaft-- I could tell from the look on his face that he close. He reached down and tangled his hands in my long, curly hair and I worked my tongue over his shaft. His cock went rock hard in my mouth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.