Dad's Being Replaced - Cover

Dad's Being Replaced

Copyright© 2003 by sourdough

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Danny has taken a shine to his mom but how does he get Mom to stop being faithful to Dad?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Pregnancy   Slow  

Danny was a little worried about Heather's change in attitude from reluctant participant to enthusiastic partner in his plan to seduce their mother. It had come too quickly for Danny's taste. He wondered if his sister's level of cooperation was because of his disclosure of their father's complicity or an accumulation of factors. The young man didn't think his sister even knew the answer.

The sex had been great that night and Heather had been an eager learner. Danny had to eventually kick his sister out of his room. He was afraid they'd both fall asleep from exhaustion only to be waken up by their mother. They couldn't have that. He was still concerned about their lack of protection but Heather absolutely refused to let him put on a condom. That worried Danny also but he hoped Heather would get on the Pill before anything unintended happened.

Lani was glad Danny had stopped with his demands. It had only been for a few days and she knew it was likely to start up at any time but Lani was still grateful for the relief. Danny's father must have talked to him again. Maybe Patrick was finally coming through for her thought Lani. It probably helped that the woman still donned a skirt in the morning instead of her usual slacks or jeans. Surprisingly it didn't bother Lani that much after the second day. Lani went shopping a couple of times that week and received some admiring glances from men which made her feel proud about the way she took care of herself. The only thing she didn't like was feeling obligated to put on pantyhose before going out.

The only new worry Lani had was the children apparently staying up too late. It usually only took one call before they were up but now she had to call them twice before they would drag themselves out of their beds. Lani decided to warn them about staying up too late with the computer.

Now Lani was getting ready to go out again just like she was a week before but this time she was dressing for her husband. The little black cocktail dress was definitely going to be worn this evening. She also had her hair done and a manicure. Lani was going to take a page out of Heather's fantasies and seduce her husband. Perhaps it would add back a little romance into their marriage. Maybe she shouldn't have threatened to castrate Patrick if he stood her up but Lani just didn't want him to forget his promise to take her someplace nice tonight.

"How do I look, Mom?" said Heather when Lani opened the door to her knock. The young beauty was dressed in a simple skirt and blouse with low-heeled shoes.

"You look fabulous, Heather," said Lani. My little baby is growing up she thought. "I really mean it. Where is Danny taking you?"

"Thanks. There's a dance at the high school tonight." That sounded safe to Lani. She was still uneasy about Danny with his shenanigans of late but she trusted Heather to do the right thing.

"Don't stay out too late."

"Oh, we won't," said Heather. "We'll probably be home before you guys."

"Uh oh," said Heather as Danny led her out to the car. "Here comes Devon and her mom." She waved to them and said, "Hi, Mrs. McCormick. Hi, Devon."

"Good evening, Heather," said Margaret. "May we talk to the both of you for just a moment?"

"Sure, Mrs. McCormick," said Danny. "What's on your mind?"

"We know what's going on," said Devon.

"That's interesting," Danny responded. "What do you think is going on?" The young man acted confident but he could feel a heavy weight in the pit of his stomach. He looked over at Heather. She looked like she was about to faint. No, thought Danny. She wouldn't have told anyone.

"We know what's going on between you and Heather," said Devon. "Your window faces on mine. You didn't close your blinds very good and well, we have a pair of night vision binoculars."

"Um, what do you intend to do with this information if I may ask?" said Danny.

"Absolutely nothing," said Margaret. "We just want to show you we can be trusted. It doesn't matter to us what you and Heather do together. We uh, would just like to be involved too." Danny realized Margaret's request wasn't one you just politely declined. They were both presenting themselves on a silver platter to be compromised and corrupted. To refuse might breed resentment and a change of mind on what to do with their information. Well, it might be fun.

"Has Mr. McCormick been part of our audience? Does he know what you and Devon want to do?"

"No to both questions," Margaret responded, "and the bastard won't know anything either. I'm filing for divorce against him. I've got plenty on him so he's likely to go meekly rather than risk scandal. I'll keep the house. Along with spousal and child support I'll do very nicely with just a part time job. By the way, I'm changing all the locks and the alarm code. I'm giving you a key to the house and the code so you can come in any time, day or night."

"That's fine, Margaret," said Danny, "but do you realize you and Devon will be little more than fuck toys to me? I won't marry Devon even if I do impregnate her so she might as well get on the pill."

"I realize more than you think I do, Danny," said Margaret, "and it doesn't matter in the least. I would have been groveling at your feet last Sunday if your father hadn't interrupted us. I'd rather have you under these circumstances than not at all. I've talked to Devon and she feels the same way."

"It's true, Danny," said Devon with a pleading tone to her voice.

"Hi, guys," said a voice behind them. "I thought you two had left already."

"Oh, we just got to talking to Mrs. McCormick and Devon," said Heather to her Dad.

"Hi, Margaret. Swat's up? Heh heh," said Patrick. "Say, that looks like a spanking new hair style."

"No, it's not new," said Margaret and blushed deeply.

"Hey, son. What did the father porcupine say to his son just before spanking him?"

"This is going to hurt me worse than it hurts you," said Danny in a deadpan tone of voice.

"You heard that one, huh? What about the one where these two guys go into this bar and one of them says to the bartender..."

"Can we go now?" said Lani who had been standing off to the side.

"No, that's not what he said, heh heh. I guess we'd better go."

"Have fun, Mom. You too, Dad," said Heather.

"Thanks honey," said Lani. "Take good care of your sister," she told her son and merely nodded at Margaret.

"Don't worry, Mom," said Danny. They watched as Patrick and Lani pulled away from the driveway and out of sight down the street.

"My dad's humor is so lame," said Heather apologetically.

"Don't worry about it," said Danny. "Margaret doesn't mind being the butt of a few jokes, do you?"

Margaret smiled and said, "You know, Danny, you have a lot of your father in you but I love you anyway. Would you like to come over and inspect your handiwork? I still have a few marks that haven't gone away yet."

"No thanks," said Danny, "not tonight anyway." He saw no reason to change the evening's plans because a couple of fuck toys had landed in his lap. "I don't want you to think I'm ignoring you guys on purpose but I'll be pretty busy for a while."

"I understand," said Margaret. "Your mother's not completely under your control yet."

"How the hell..." The woman was a witch as far as Danny was concerned. The only ones who could know his intentions were Heather, his dad and, of course, his mom and they wouldn't say anything.

"I like to spy on you when you're sunbathing," Margaret confessed. "I saw what happened out on the back patio on Saturday. It makes me wet just thinking about it. I wish I had a son who'd treat me that way."

Danny didn't know whether to be relieved or pissed. Finally he said, "I want you to stop spying on me. That goes for both of you. It creeps me out."

"We won't do it any more," Margaret assured him and Devon nodded her agreement.

"That's good," declared Danny, "because the next time it happens I'll be using a paddle on both of you. Also, do you see how Heather is dressed? She wears feminine attire around the house and whenever we're together. I expect the same from the both of you. It doesn't have to be sluttish, just feminine."

"We'll dress as feminine as you want, Danny," said Margaret. "I think we're falling in love with you more and more."

Danny just smiled and said, "The last thing you should know is that Heather is my number one woman. Obey her as you would me and don't even think you'll ever replace her." Heather flushed with pride when she heard her brother's words. She looked at Devon and Devon looked back. An unspoken understanding took place between the two. A friendship had ended. They were no longer equals. The submissive Devon would always obey the dominant Heather.

"I almost peed in my pants," said Heather when they were finally away and on the road.

"Me too," said Danny. "It worked out all right but I wouldn't want to go through another shock like that. Are you sure you're all right?"

"I'm fine," his sister assured him. "After I finished being scared I got kind of excited. I'm going to be up all night tonight thinking of things I can do to Devon."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.