Dad's Being Replaced - Cover

Dad's Being Replaced

Copyright© 2003 by sourdough

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Danny has taken a shine to his mom but how does he get Mom to stop being faithful to Dad?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Pregnancy   Slow  

Danny was tempted to go to his sister's room and try to sweet talk his way into her bed that night but thought better of it and just went to sleep. That didn't stop the young man from dreaming about joining Heather and fucking her brains out. He usually didn't remember his dreams but this one was particularly vivid.

Danny liked to sleep in on Sundays. The Dwyer family wasn't particularly religious and didn't regularly attend church although Patrick was very devout when it came to his Sunday trip to the country club for a round of golf. When Danny finally got up it was pretty late in the morning and he wandered down to the kitchen.

"It's about time you're up," said Heather. "I can't believe you can sleep this late. The rest of us have been up for hours. Devon and I want to go shopping at the mall. You're elected to take us."

"Do you realize you sound like a complete nag?" said Danny as he opened the refrigerator door.

"Okay, how about this?" Heather responded. "Oh, please, pretty please. I'll become your devoted sex slave if you take us to the mall."

"Heather!" her mother snapped. "How can you say such a thing!" Lani had been reading the Sunday newspaper and ignoring her children until she heard her daughter's remark.

"I was just kidding, Mom."

"I don't appreciate that type of humor from you."

"Well, it sounds like a fair exchange to me," said Danny.

"And I especially don't like your sense of humor," said Lani and gave her son a withering glare. "Get what you want out of the refrigerator and close that door. You're letting all the cold out."

"Good morning, Mom," Danny said as he let the door shut. He smiled and winked at Heather who returned his smile. It looks like Heather isn't upset about the pass I made at her last night thought Danny.

Danny's resolution to concentrate his attention exclusively on his mother was fading fast as the young man watched his little sister move around the kitchen. He'd seen better developed 14 year old girls but her peaches and cream complexion and perfect smile more than made up for her small breasts and slim hips. "Give me about 20 minutes and I'll be ready to drive you two to the mall," said Danny.

"I just have to brush my teeth," said Heather. "Devon should be here in a couple of minutes."

"I'll see you when I get back," Danny told his mom as he walked out the door. Lani nodded her head but didn't say anything.

Danny didn't mind acting as Heather's chauffeur. He owned a used Honda Civic that his parents gave him when he got his drivers license. It looked okay and it still drove okay. It got him where he wanted to go. The Honda wasn't as nice or prestigious as the muscle cars some of his friends drove but at least he didn't have to deal with their insurance premiums.

The girls always rode in the back seat and chatted but when Heather got in this time Devon closed the door behind her and climbed into the front seat with Danny. Devon smiled adoringly at the young man as she buckled her seat belt. Danny chanced a peek back at his sister and could tell Heather was annoyed with her friend for abandoning her in the back seat. Devon put her hand on Danny's thigh as he pulled onto the street and started caressing him. Danny didn't mind that but wondered what Heather was thinking as she had a clear view of what was happening from where she was sitting.

After dropping the girls off at the mall Danny drove straight back home. He'd be alone with his mother and wanted to see if he could use some charm with her this time. The flowers were to pave the way for that but she seemed awfully irritated when he saw her less than an hour before. Damn! Lani's car was in the driveway when he left and now it was gone. A check through the house confirmed that his mother wasn't home. She was obviously avoiding him.

No big deal thought Danny. I'll just explore. He walked into his parent's bedroom just as he had countless times before but now he felt like a burglar. The young man wasn't sure what he was looking for but he did know that he wanted to know his mother more intimately, something that would help him in his seduction. He wasn't getting impatient. It had been less than a week since he first made a pass at his mother and so far, it had been fun.

Danny didn't find anything incriminating, certainly nothing he could blackmail his mother with but he really didn't look that hard. The one place that the young man lingered at was where his mother kept her intimate apparel. They certainly aren't very daring Danny thought. Lani's panties were relatively conservative and utilitarian rather than sexy. There were no bikini style panties or thongs at all. He guessed his mother's sex life was as boring as her underwear. Well, her son would try to change that.

The doorbell rang and Danny went to answer it. Mrs. McCormick was at the door. "Devon's at the mall right now, Mrs. McCormick. I just came back from dropping off her and Heather."

"I know that, Danny. I saw that you were alone and I wanted to talk to you," said his next door neighbor. "In private," she added.

"Come on in, Mrs. McCormick," said Danny and stepped aside for the woman.

"I should be very angry with you, young man," said Mrs. McCormick when she sat down on the living room couch.

"Why is that, Mrs. McCormick?" As if I didn't know thought Danny.

"You seduced my daughter, Devon. That's why I should be angry with you," said the girl's mother. "She's only 14 years old, you know."

Danny gasped and acted completely abashed at being found out. "I-I'm sorry, Mrs. McCormick. You're right. I did take advantage of Devon and it was wrong of me. I should never have done it and again, I apologize. It will never happen again."

"Oh, I'm not saying it shouldn't happen again," said Mrs. McCormick quickly.

"I don't understand. Are you saying it should happen again?"

"Well, my daughter is sweet and pretty and sexy and you're only human." The woman giggled.

"Devon is all that but I sincerely doubt if there's anything human about me. I mean, it was so wrong of me."

"You're being too hard on yourself. Devon is absolutely thrilled with you and I am too. I was just teasing about being angry with you."

"No, Mrs. McCormick. My mother is absolutely right. She says that Devon is too nice of a girl for the likes of me."

"Your mother? What the hell business... I mean, what does she mean by that?"

Danny sat down beside Devon's mother, leaned over confidentially and whispered, "She knows about my little secret."

"What secret is that?" Mrs. McCormick whispered back.

"It's a secret," the young man whispered again.

"I won't tell anybody," Mrs. McCormick hissed. "I think I deserve to know."

"Well, if you promise not tell anyone else I'll tell you."

"I promise," said Mrs. McCormick.

"It's like this," said Danny. "My relationship with a girl starts out okay but after a few dates I'll make her lie over my knee and then I'll spank her."

"You spank girls?" Mrs. McCormick seemed appalled.

"They're bare assed when I spank them," Danny added. "I can't help it."

"What, uh, do you use to spank the girl's bottom with?"

"Just my bare hand but it's 20 swats at a minimum. But that's not the worst of it," Danny added. He casually laid his hand on Margaret's thigh and caressed it. The older woman looked down at Danny's wandering hand but didn't try to stop him.

"What? What's the worst of it?" Margaret demanded.

Danny ignored the woman's question and said, "May I call you Margaret? I can't confide like this with anyone I don't feel close to." He placed his free arm around Margaret's shoulder.

"Oh, of course, Danny. I want you to feel as comfortable with me as you need to," said Margaret.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.