Dad's Being Replaced - Cover

Dad's Being Replaced

Copyright© 2003 by sourdough

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Danny has taken a shine to his mom but how does he get Mom to stop being faithful to Dad?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Pregnancy   Slow  

Lani was furious. She wasn't furious with Danny necessarily. She was more furious with herself. She was furious not only because she couldn't control Danny but she couldn't control herself either. Her son always seemed to have the upper hand and manipulated her into compromising herself in some way. Aren't I supposed to be the adult? she asked herself.

Well, Patrick shared some of the blame. Lani had tried to enlist his support but he refused to take her seriously. The more the woman thought about the situation the more blame she heaped on her husband. By the time he got home from the driving range Patrick was in deep trouble.

"How did the morning go, honey?" Patrick said as he rummaged through the refrigerator looking for a snack.

"Oh, fine," Lani answered. "Danny made a pass at me again, he seduced Devon McCormick and then he made another pass at me. But don't worry. I'm getting used to Danny's advances and Margaret seems fine with our son fucking her daughter. In fact, she'd like to join in and make it a threesome. By the way, did you know Danny's a better kisser than you? I'm speaking from personal experience, you know. Otherwise, nothing much happened at all."

"Uh, that's nice, dear. Maybe I should go see what Danny's doing now." It looked like Patrick wouldn't be getting his snack any time soon.

"Oh? A father-son chat? That sounds like a scene right out of 'Leave It to Beaver.' How quaint! Wally and the Beaver are up in their room right now, Ward."

"Heh, heh! Very funny, June."

Danny was sitting at his desk when he heard the knock on the door and so he just yelled to come in. The door swung open and his dad was standing there looking very angry. The boy's heart jumped when his dad snapped, "You dog!"

"Uh, what's this about, Dad?" Danny could think of several possibilities. He knew he'd been taking a lot of risks lately.

"Was she cherry?" he said.

"Was who cherry?"

"Devon, of course. How many chicks do you take to bed each day?" Patrick finally smiled.

"Oh, Devon," said Danny and breathed a sigh of relief. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure she was, Dad."

"I'm jealous. Would you be willing to share her with your old man?"

"Sure, Dad. Do you want me to ask her?"

"Ahem, well no. You'd better not. I was just joking any way. She's kind of too young for me."

"I have some friends with older sisters, 18 to 24 years old. Is that more your style?"

Patrick closed the door. "Hey, son. You'd better not let your mother hear you talking like that. We both could be in deep shit."

"Well, I do have my reasons for asking, Dad, and I'm not about to run to Mom with this information. I just wanted to find out if you were in any way serious about dating young and beautiful women."

Patrick sat down on the bed and tried to read his son's thoughts. "Why do you think I'd even consider it? You're being pretty presumptuous, aren't you?"

"Well, I do know about a little affair you had not too long ago."

"How did you know about that? Did your mother tell you?"

"Mom didn't tell me. Let's just say some of your discussions with Mom got kind of loud at times. It was pretty hard to miss the gist of what you guys were talking about."

"Hmm, yeah, I see what you mean," said Patrick. Some of Lani's accusations had been loud enough for the neighbors down the street to hear.

"There's also the fact that you've been spending a lot of late nights away from home."

"Your mother knows I've had to work extra hard with this business downturn. I hope things pick up pretty soon."

"All I'm saying, Dad, is that Mom is liable to be suspicious based on your past history."

Patrick sighed. "You could be right."

"I hope you don't mind my prying like this, Dad."

"Well, no," said Patrick, "as long as you don't get too personal."

"If I do ask a question that's too uncomfortable for you to answer I'll understand if you tell me to go stick it but I want you to know I have everyone's best interests at heart."

"I'll try to keep that in mind, Danny."

"Okay. With that in mind, may I ask how your relationship with Mom is going?"

"Your mom and I have our ups and downs just like in any marriage."

"Have you two ever discussed divorce?"

"Jeez Louise! None of your business!"

"I understand, Dad. For the sake of this discussion let's assume the answer is yes, okay?"

"Okay, let's go ahead and assume that," said Patrick.

"Of course, you realize all the shit that goes down in a divorce: property division, spousal support, child support. Mom will probably keep the house until Heather leaves home. That's years away. You'd have to get a place of your own and that's an expense. I'd hate to see you and Mom going through all that."

"I appreciate your concern."

"How's your sex life?"

Danny thought his father would object to that question also but he just shrugged his shoulders and said, "It could be better. Apparently not as good as yours," he said with a chuckle. "By the way, your mom says Margaret McCormick is interested in a threesome with you and her daughter."

"I didn't know about that," said the genuinely surprised young man. Mom must have really busy while I was fucking Devon thought Danny. "I guess Mrs. McCormick isn't above cheating on her husband. Do you think Mom is above cheating on you?"

"I'd like to think so," said the young man's father, "but you can never tell about a person even when you've known them half your life. Now, I have a question. Where is all this leading to?"

"That's a fair enough question, Dad. It's an offer I've already made. I'd like to introduce you to some young and beautiful women. They like older married men because they have a bit more money than a young guy just starting out. They won't be seeking commitment unless you're filthy rich. I believe that leaves you out."

"That's true."

"For that same reason, they'll dump you if try to seek a commitment from them. You'd know that up front."

"That sounds fair."

"They're not bimbos. They're mostly coeds and career women who are into social climbing but who wouldn't mind dinner and dancing with a handsome and mature man such as yourself. You'd have to use your own charm to get them to sleep with you. I've met them through friends of mine. Best of all, they're discreet. They don't want to be mixed up in someone else's domestic mess. How does that sound?"

"It sounds great, Danny but it just brings up more questions. Why are you making this offer? Perhaps I've reformed and have no further interest in cheating on your mother. Most important of all is; what's in it for you? Why in the world would you want to help me cheat on your mother?"

"Those are both good questions, Dad. I'm glad you asked them because it gives me the opportunity to be perfectly honest with you. The answers, by the way, also put me at risk of losing your love and any regard you might have for me."

"Gosh, I don't think so, Danny unless you're thinking of doing away with me for the insurance money. Heh, heh! Your mother gets that."

"It's nothing like that. It's, well, I'd like your permission to make a play for Mom."

"Are you crazy, boy? When your mother complained about you making some moves on her I thought she was exaggerating. I guess she wasn't exaggerating at all." Maybe I was right about having him committed when Lani complained about him thought Patrick. My son, the nut case.

"She probably wasn't, Dad, and yeah, I guess I am crazy for even thinking about making a move on my own mother but haven't you ever had fantasies about a relative; like Aunt Lorna for instance?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.