Dad's Being Replaced - Cover

Dad's Being Replaced

Copyright© 2003 by sourdough

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Danny has taken a shine to his mom but how does he get Mom to stop being faithful to Dad?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Pregnancy   Slow  

Lani was feeling inadequate and insecure: Inadequate and insecure as a wife, mother and woman. The conversation she had with her husband was designed to gain his support and deal with Danny. It did none of that and left her feeling unattractive. Lani knew Danny had to be a bit disturbed in order to have these feelings toward his mother but it was the way Patrick agreed with her assessment that really made her feel bad. She just couldn't get it out of her mind.

Well, she was just too upset to talk to Patrick right now and besides, he was out hitting golf balls. Danny was in the back yard, sunning in the patio and Heather was at her usual post next door with Devon. It wouldn't hurt to talk to Danny and clear up something.

"May I ask you a question, Danny?"

"Sure, Mom. Pull up a chair and let's talk." Lani hesitated. She didn't feel she could relax around Danny any more for fear that he'd start hitting on her again.

"No, thanks. This will just take a moment. Uh, it's about this ridiculous notion you have about you and me. I was wondering if you're not just doing this on a bet or a dare or something like that because if it is I think you're being really childish and hurtful using me in this way. So, there, I've said it."

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to disappoint you, Mom. No such bet or dare exists. I just think you're the sexiest woman I've ever met. I can't help it if you're also my mother. My greatest fantasy is Dad sharing you with me."

"You're being very rude to me, young man," said Lani. Secretly, Lani was very pleased by her son's words. She was attractive to a handsome younger man even though he was her son. She didn't want to just dismiss his words as just a line of bull. "It's too bad you're too big to spank. I'd take a belt to you right now."

"You're not too big to spank, Mom."

"What did you say?" Lani demanded.

"I said..."

"I heard what you said and I think you're totally out of line."

"Don't worry, Mom. I wouldn't want to use a belt on you: just my bare hand."

"You wouldn't dare!" Lani unconsciously clenched her butt cheeks and backed away from Danny.

"Sure, I'd dare except I'd want to use my bare hand on your bare bottom. C'mon, let's try it, Mom. I'll go easy on you and even let you keep your panties on the first time. I've never done it before but I hear it's really kinky fun."

"You're being totally disgusting, Danny Dwyer! If you so much as suggest that again, you'll think last night's slap was just a love tap." Lani backed up and prepared to run when Danny suddenly rose from his chair.

"I suggest you don't ever think of doing that again, Mom, or I just might forget about that play spank and do it for real."

"Don't you dare threaten me!" Lani raised her hand to slap her son again but hesitated when she saw him just standing there.

"If you think I'm joking with you, Mom just, go ahead and slap me. Then it'll be my turn. Just remember that we're outside and the neighbors are liable to see and hear us."

Lani lowered her hand. She was clearly embarrassed for losing control of herself and didn't notice Danny step closer until he had grabbed her hand. The young man's mother tried to snatch her hand away but Danny just held on harder. "Let go of me, Danny," his mother demanded but her son just stood there and smiled at her. "I'll give you a kiss if you let me go," Lani finally said. She felt so silly offering to kiss her son but it was the only thing she could think of and if it satisfied him it would be worth it.

"It had better be a nice kiss," said Danny and pulled her beneath an awning where they wouldn't be visible to the neighbors. This time Lani didn't try to avoid the kiss. Despite her anger she found herself thrilling to his touch. Damn! Why was this happening? The woman blamed the strain in the relationship with her husband. Perhaps it was time to take a lover but certainly not her own son, anyone but him. When she felt the boy's hand caress her boob Lani flinched a bit but didn't protest.

"I love you," Danny said when he finally broke the kiss.

"I doubt if you know what love is," said his mother bitterly. "Go tell that to one of those so-called nice girls who you claim find you so irresistible." She pushed away from Danny, turned around and stomped into the house.

"Not a bad idea, Mom," said Danny aloud. It had been a while since he'd gotten laid, at least two weeks, and it would be a good idea to take the edge off his horniness by poking some young honey between the legs. Then he might think more clearly in his campaign to seduce his mother. The young man headed upstairs to his bedroom to consult his little black book.

Danny knew who he wanted to jump in the sack with before he reached the top of the stairs. He heard two voices behind him and looked to see Heather and Devon coming up the stairs also. "Are you two stalking me again?" Danny said.

"Yeah," said Devon, "and you don't want to know what's on our devious little minds."

"Try me," Danny challenged. Danny knew that Devon had a crush on him and they had always flirted with each other in a harmless sort of way but the young man thought that some day he might like to try her out. Yeah! Devon was about 5' 5" tall with long curly red hair and lots of freckles. She was very pretty in the face but still wore braces which Danny didn't care for. Still, Devon was the girl, besides his sister, that his mother cited as an example of a well brought up girl who wouldn't bother with anyone who didn't respect her. That made her his number one priority right there.

"When and where?" said Devon who blushed prettily despite her bravado. Their flirting had never gone this far.

Danny opened the door to his room and made a little bow. "After you," he said smiling.

"If you two want to be alone," said Heather, "I'll be in my room."

Devon looked at Heather nervously and then at Danny and then back to her girl friend. "Wait for me," she said. Devon smiled at Danny and Danny returned a smile of his own. He was grateful to Devon for not giggling.

Danny went into action as soon as he closed the door. He was going to fuck Devon as far as he was concerned. The young man figured he had a 50-50 chance of succeeding. Even if Devon didn't come across he figured the gossip mill would do its inevitable work and it would eventually be heard by his mother. She would know that Devon wasn't such a perfect girl after all.

Danny took Devon in his arms and kissed her. He could feel the young girl melt in his arms. She kissed back and Danny was pleasantly surprised. Devon was actually a good kisser. The young man's hands weren't being kept idle. He didn't waste any time and started yanking on her top, exposing her ivory skinned torso and then her black bra. He wanted to discover her resistance point pretty quickly but so far there wasn't any protesting. The young girl raised her hands to allow her top to come off and she watched Danny throw it into a corner of the room.

The bra followed next. Danny thought Devon's tits were fairly small but they were nice to look at and certainly nothing to be ashamed of. The young man shed his own shirt and started to unbuckle his jeans. Devon surprised him by slipping off her jeans and panties and climbing onto his bed before Danny's own jeans were below his knees. So much for resistance thought the young man. He finished undressing and joined Devon on his bed. Danny figured on playing with the girl for a while before trying to fuck her but Devon wasn't having any of it. She grabbed for Danny's prick and tried to guide it to her snatch. Damn! She's really hot for it thought the young man. He reached inside the drawer of his bedside table and drew out a condom packet.

"You really don't have to use that if you don't want," said Devon as she watched Danny slip on the condom.

"We should be careful, right?" Danny said. Her eagerness made him kind of uneasy but that wouldn't stop him from fucking her. If his mom knew what was going on...

"What's going on?" Lani asked Heather. She was just coming up the stairs and saw her daughter listening to something at her brother's door.

"N-nothing," said Heather after nearly fainting from fright. She didn't hear her mother approach.

"It's not nice to spy on other people," declared her mother. She walked over to stand beside the girl and lean her ear toward the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.