Dad's Being Replaced - Cover

Dad's Being Replaced

Copyright© 2003 by sourdough

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Danny has taken a shine to his mom but how does he get Mom to stop being faithful to Dad?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Pregnancy   Slow  

Friday evening found Lani once again getting ready to go out with her son, Danny. This time she would dress exactly as the young man desired. Lani didn't want him to have any excuse to spank or otherwise humiliate her. Well, Danny pretty much made it clear he didn't need to have an excuse to do that but there wasn't any sense in provoking him.

Lani looked at herself in the mirror. No question about it; she looked fabulous. The attractive woman was wearing her little black cocktail dress and her slut shoes with the fuck me heels. The dress was a bit too short not to show the stocking tops when she sat down but it couldn't be helped. If Danny wanted to fuck her tonight she'd be prepared. Lani was wearing her birth control device. He'd be crazy if he didn't want to fuck her Lani observed.

The two glasses of wine Lani had already downed helped her make that assessment. There didn't seem to be any reason to continue resisting him. Danny's persistence and her husband's disinterest made the unfortunate woman ready to surrender. She would make that clear when they were alone in a romantic setting. Lani smiled at her image in the mirror. Her son was definitely in for a surprise. He was about to have a ready and willing sex fiend on his hands.

Lani looked forward to showing her son what an experienced woman could do when she was a consenting partner. She was going to fuck Danny's brains out until he gibbered like an idiot. You wouldn't be thinking like this if Patrick was treating you right in the first place, Lani Dwyer thought the pretty mother. Lani considered a third glass of wine but she wanted to be somewhat clearheaded for the evening to come. She didn't want to make a fool of herself.

Heather was going to stay at home with Devon to keep her company. Lani wasn't worried with Margaret just next door in case the girls needed assistance. Patrick had called and told Lani he wouldn't be home until late. There was no surprise there. The lovely woman took another look in the mirror and decided she was ready. The butterflies in her tummy tried to tell her another story but Lani tried hard to ignore them.

"You look so pretty, Mom," said Heather. "Doesn't she, Devon?"

"You look absolutely beautiful, Mrs. Dwyer," Devon agreed enthusiastically. "Danny won't be able to resist you." Heather elbowed Devon in her side. "Ow," the young neighbor cried. "I didn't mean it like that," she protested although she really did.

"I think I know what you mean, Devon," said Lani although it wasn't clear to her at all. She had the most awful feeling the girls knew more of what was going on than they were letting on. Try to ignore it, girl. "Thank you both." Lani smiled appreciatively and curtseyed briefly. "Do you girls have everything you need? Danny promised to bring his cell phone in case you need to call, Heather. I'm not sure when your father will be home."

"Don't worry, Mom. Devon and I are going to pop some popcorn and watch videos."

"Have fun, then. Don't stay up too late." Lani turned and walked downstairs where Danny was waiting for her at the bottom.

Heather smiled and walked behind her best friend. She slid her hands around Devon's waist then brought them up to cup her best friend's tits. Devon blushed as red as her hair color but didn't resist Heather's busy hands. "I don't know who I love more, you or Danny," said Devon as she savored her friend's caresses.

"I don't care who you love more," Heather responded, "just as long as you know whose slut you are when we're together." She gave Devon's nipple a little pinch to remind her. Devon squeaked in pain.

"Do it to the other one, too," Heather's friend demanded and the young, pretty girl obliged her. For the past few days Heather had been taking a more dominant role in the duo's lovemaking and that seemed to suit them both.

"Did you bring the dildo?"

"It's in my overnight bag." Heather was going to use it on Devon despite what Danny might have to say about it. Devon turned to face her mistress. "Are you going to use it on your mom? Can I watch?"

"Soon, I think," Heather said, "and no, you can't watch. Not yet, at least." But it would be soon, very soon. She could sense her mother's resistance breaking down. Once she surrendered herself to Danny, it wouldn't be too much of a chore for Heather to introduce Lani to a host of other perversions. Heather kissed Devon on the lips. "To heck with the popcorn and videos. Let's go fuck."

The first clue Lani had that things were not exactly going to go the way she anticipated was when she saw Margaret waiting for them beside Danny's car and dressed for the evening also. What's she doing here? That was the thought going through Lani's mind and she didn't like the possible answers. "Good evening, Margaret," Lani said as pleasantly as possible. "Are you going out too? I thought you were going to stay home near the girls."

"That's what I thought," Margaret responded, "but when Danny invited me to join you two I couldn't pass on it."

"I see," said Lani. "May I speak to you privately for a moment, Danny?"

"Sure, Mom," Danny responded. "Will you excuse us for a moment, Margaret?" He walked to the end of the driveway with Lani following. "What's up, Mom?"

"Why is Margaret going with us? I don't what your plans are but I'm not going to put up with any nonsense with that woman around."

"I don't know what you mean by nonsense, Mom but I'm not going to touch you if that's what you're worried about. I just thought it would be nice if Margaret joined us. She hasn't been out in a while."

Lani didn't believe Danny. Her feeling of foreboding was even more pronounced. "I, uh, don't want anyone touching me, Danny, please," she begged. She'd tell him about her decision now. "Listen, Danny. I've decided to..."

"... get in the car now before you're spanked in front of Margaret? Good idea, Mom." He walked back to the car and opened the rear door for his mother. Lani fought the urge to run back into the house and lock the door. She got into the car and fastened her seat belt. The distressed woman was kind of surprised when Margaret got in next to her. The other woman smiled slightly and shrugged her shoulders. Danny would obviously be driving but who was to ride beside him. Was he going to pick up a fourth person?

"I forgot to ask you where we're going, Danny," said Margaret.

"My mom likes foreign films and I'm kind of getting into them myself. I figure we'll go see one of them and then we'll go someplace where I can show off two of the prettiest women in town."

"It sounds good to me."

"It sounds good to me, too," said Lani. So far, it sounded harmless although the pretty woman was still very nervous and her woman's intuition said something didn't feel right. "There's an English film I'd like to see and I don't think we'll need subtitles to understand it."


"You know everything, don't you?" said Lani. That thought had been running through Lani's mind ever since they left the house and now with Danny gone for a couple of minutes she just had to say something. The two women were standing in the lobby of the Cineplex while Danny parked the car.

Margaret blushed. "I don't know everything but I know enough. Please don't think Danny betrayed a trust. Devon and I are horrible snoops and we discovered enough to make some assumptions which turned out to be correct."

"So, who's blackmailing who?"

"No one is blackmailing anyone as far as I know. We just wanted in on the fun and games."

"And you think this is fun and games?"

"Oh, I know it's not fun and games for you," said Margaret. "Heaven knows I'm feeling kind of guilty about it or I wouldn't be spilling my guts to you like this. I just wish Danny would be satisfied with the willing participants like Devon and I and just leave you alone."

"What's Danny planning tonight?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.