Dad's Being Replaced - Cover

Dad's Being Replaced

Copyright© 2003 by sourdough

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Danny has taken a shine to his mom but how does he get Mom to stop being faithful to Dad?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Pregnancy   Slow  

Lani woke up at her usual time but didn't feel like getting out of bed. She looked over at Patrick, still fast asleep, and felt a wave of disgust. The bastard was cheating on her again. Fine, let him cheat! She didn't care any more. Lani had done her best to have a good marriage but her husband wasn't satisfied. Well, this wasn't accomplishing anything thought Lani after about five minutes of fuming. She could stew all day and feel sorry for herself but she still had her obligations even if Patrick was stepping out on her.

Lani felt suddenly modest around the man who was her husband of more than 18 years and quickly donned a robe. She no longer wished him to see her naked. Lani certainly didn't want Patrick to see her freshly trimmed sex and it would be a cold day in hell before the angry wife would ever allow him to touch her again. Lani decided to skip her exercises and just jump in the shower. If Patrick was awake when she came out, Lani would just dress in the bathroom.

Danny was sound asleep when he felt the urge to sneeze. Something was tickling his face. He rubbed at it and then heard a giggle. Heather was up to something. "What the heck are you doing?" He opened his eyes and saw his sister letting little bits of whatever fall from her hand and land on his face. "Get that out of my face. What is that stuff?" he grumped.

"It's Mom's pubic hair."

"What?" Danny was now fully awake. "Are you shittin' me?"

In answer Heather held up a plastic sandwich bag with small dark hair clippings at the bottom. "Don't waste it," he urged. "Can I have it? How did you get it?" He quickly got a rundown of the previous day's events up to the time their father came home from entertaining his client. "I'm impressed," he said with admiration when Heather finished. She had accomplished things Danny had thought to do but only through intimidation. Danny's sister was a very valuable ally indeed. The next step would be to get Lani to model all her purchases for him.

"What did you do last night?"

"I went next door and fucked the neighbors," he said in a matter of fact tone. It was kind of kinky fucking Devon in front of her mother and then vice versa. He'd like to be able to do the same thing with his sister and mother.

"Too bad you couldn't stick around last night. I think Mom got real hot when I trimmed her bush. I know I was when she did me."

"Maybe she still is. I hope so." He grinned and made a grab for his sister. "Maybe you're still horny, too."

"Save it for Mom if Devon and Margaret didn't wear you out," said Heather giggling and pulling away. "I don't think she got any from Dad. He came home reeking of someone else's perfume. If she smelled it he'd be dead meat right now."

"Do you think she smelled it on Dad?" Carmen always did wear too much perfume. Good for her.

Heather shrugged her shoulders. "I'm not sure if she was awake or not."

"Well, if I'm going to try something today, you're going to have to be out of the house."

Lani wished she could hold her liquor but after two glasses of wine she was always feeling tipsy. It was too early in the morning anyway but she thought she needed one.

Patrick was already on his way to the golf course and Heather was planning on spending the day with Devon. She didn't know Danny's plans but wasn't sure if she had the energy to fend off her son if he stayed home and tried something this morning. She wasn't sure if she even wanted to.

A half hour later Heather was gone and Danny still hadn't come downstairs. Lani didn't pay any attention where Danny was going the previous night but he must have come back late and was now sleeping in. Lani decided to go have her glass of wine. She knew she was stuck at home after she finished it because it wouldn't be safe to drive. Half way through her second glass of wine the pretty mother decided to check up on her son. She wondered if he wasn't feeling well. That would also explain his sleeping in. She knocked on his door and peeked in.

"Are you awake, Danny? Are you feeling all right?"

"I'm feeling fine, Mom. Come on in."

"Uh, no thanks. I just wanted to check up on you. I'll leave you alone now." She started to close the door.

"Can we talk, Mom?"

Lani stopped and took a step into the bedroom. "What did you want to talk about?"

"I want to talk about you and me." Danny patted the mattress. "Come sit down by me."

"There's nothing for us to talk about if you want to talk about what I think you want to talk about." Even as she was speaking Lani shuffled forward a few steps. She wondered if that sounded right. Her senses, though slightly dulled by the alcohol, told her to turn around and walk out the door.

"You won't know until we have our talk." The teenager pointed to the mattress again. If she took a few more steps he would be able to reach out and pull his mother to him.

Lani took one more step, seemed to be thinking about something and then said, "Let's have our talk downstairs. Aren't you feeling hungry? I'll make a late breakfast or early lunch for you." She whirled around and walked out the door. Danny listened for her step on the stairs but then heard her bedroom door open and then close. Well, her bedroom was just as good his bedroom thought the young man. He was already dressed, or rather undressed, for action. Danny got out of his bed and followed his mother. The young man's boner preceded him out the door.

Lani heard a knock and the sound of her bedroom door opening. "I'll be right out," she said and then stifled a scream when she saw Danny strolling through the door completely naked. "You turn around and march yourself right out of here, Danny Dwyer," his mother demanded but the young man just ignored her and continued walking toward her.

The woman thought about running into the master bathroom and locking herself in but the shock seemed to root her to the spot and then the 17 year old was right beside her. His mother knew he was too strong for her to defend herself but she reached up to push him away. "Argh!" Danny cried and jumped away.

"Wha- what happened?" Lani had barely touched him. "Did I hurt you?" She just wanted to stop Danny, not hurt him.

"Your hands are freezing cold!"

"I'm sorry," said Lani. That sometimes happened to Lani when she was extremely nervous. The weather could be blazing hot and her hands would be like blocks of ice. Suddenly Lani started giggling. Here she was, trying to prevent her son from doing the gods knew what and Lani was apologizing to him for having cold hands. She didn't know whether it was the wine, hysteria or a combination of both that was making the situation seem so funny but the attractive woman couldn't stop giggling. Danny was giggling too now and moved to embrace his mother. Lani jumped back.

"Take one more step, Danny Dwyer, and I'll freeze something very precious to you," she snarled and eyed his cock and balls. Lani tried to maintain a fierce aspect but it quickly dissolved into another bout of giggling.

"You wouldn't dare," he challenged.

"I wouldn't huh?" Lani sneered and made a feint for the young man's genitals. Danny squeaked and jumped back. He leaped on the bed and then scurried to the other side. "Come back here, you little coward," the woman hissed and chased him to the other side of the bed. Danny then leaped on the bed again but this time pulled the covers over his body. "That won't save you," she declared and pulled the covers off. Danny curled up in a ball trying to protect his genitals. Lani decided to place her hands on his back and have him beg for mercy but when she did Danny barely flinched.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.