Dad's Being Replaced - Cover

Dad's Being Replaced

Copyright© 2003 by sourdough

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Danny has taken a shine to his mom but how does he get Mom to stop being faithful to Dad?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Pregnancy   Slow  

Darned foolishness! I asked for everything that happened last night thought Lani. She couldn't exactly go complaining to her husband after she practically threw herself at her own son. Lani should have just stood up and walked away when Danny started with his wandering hands. In fact, Lani did nothing to discourage him and almost everything to encourage him, cuddling with Danny while he felt up her leg and then fondled her boob. That would have been called giving the green light to the young man in anyone's book.

The worse thing about it was that Lani wasn't sure she'd pass on the opportunity if she had to do it all over again. Well, it was time to get ready for the shopping trip to the mall with Heather. There was time enough to dwell on the previous evening later.

"I hope you don't have any other plans today, Mom," said Heather. "I want the two of us to spend the whole day together."

"No, I just have to get dinner in the oven this afternoon. I'd like that fine," said Lani.

Heather wanted to help Danny with their mom in any way she could. Today she'd try to make her contribution to the effort. She listened with interest as Danny related the events of the night before after she disappeared into her bedroom. The young girl became more than a little alarmed when he described the part where he pinned Lani to the sofa. That's not how Heather would have handled things at all. Well, what did boys know about subtlety anyway?

Danny had some plans for Lani later in the day and evening but Heather begged him to leave their mother alone for the day as it would interfere with her own plans. Reluctantly, Danny agreed.

Lani and Heather arrived at the mall shortly after it opened and the pair spent the first few hours window shopping. Heather spent a lot of that time convincing her mother to shop for herself too.

"I think I'm ready to buy," said Heather as they ate lunch in the food court. "What about you?"

"We came here mainly for you," said Lani, "but I might try on a couple of outfits."

"Why not replace some of those panties you have. They look like the same Grandma wears."

"They do not," protested Lani looking offended although she wasn't. Well, maybe just a little. "It's just that they're more comfortable than some of the other styles. I wouldn't be caught dead in thongs."

"Who else is going to know except Dad?" Heather countered. "That's what I'm going to buy. I already have enough bikini briefs."

"Well, they look sexy but I hear they're really uncomfortable and I don't go in for self torture," said her mother. "I'm going to stick with what I have."

"Ring, ring," said Heather and held her cell phone to her ear. "Hello? Yes? Oh, no! Yes! I'll tell her. Thanks. Bye!"

"Who was that?"

"It was the fire department. Your underwear drawer caught fire and burned down. Your panties are a total loss."

"My goodness!" cried Lani. "It's a lucky thing we're at the mall and I can replace them. Otherwise, I'd have to go without them entirely." She smiled. It might be fun to replace some of her panties with more daring styles thought Lani. She used to wear bikini briefs but eventually let them wear out and not replace them. "Let's do some serious shopping," Lani declared.

The meeting between Patrick and Carmen went better than Danny thought it would. With Danny and Clara acting as chaperones, they all met for coffee. He discovered his father could be quite charming when he put his mind to it and he had Carmen agreeing to a date that very evening. He wished he could send his sister over to Devon's for the night so he could be alone with his mother but he made that dumb promise.

"Where are we going now? I think I'm through for the day." Lani couldn't believe what Heather talked her into buying, not for her daughter but for herself. Well, it would be interesting trying on her purchases at home.

"Just one more stop, Mom. I'm as tired as you are."

Lani paled as she saw where her daughter was pointing. "But this is a maternity shop, Heather."

"I know that, Mom. I'm just looking." Heather smiled at her mother. "Don't worry. I'm not even thinking about sex much less getting pregnant. I was wondering if, well, you ever thought about having more children."

"More children? Well, your father and I discussed having one more child but I guess we never really committed to it. I think it's too late at this point in our lives. Why are you asking?"

"I dunno. I guess I wish I had a little sister and I'd love to see you in a maternity dress knowing that my baby sister was growing inside you. Sounds dumb, huh?"

"It's not dumb at all, honey," said Lani. "I would have loved to have given you a little sister or even a little brother. It's just highly unlikely now." It was funny how Lani was feeling in having disappointed her daughter but there was no way to make it up to her. Patrick would laugh at her if she ever tried to discuss it with him.

"I've seen baby pictures of me and Danny but I've never seen you in a maternity dress. Do you have any?"

"I think so," said Lani. "I definitely have some baby shower pictures of me looking like a beached whale. I'll look when we get home, okay?"

When the pair returned home Lani placed a casserole in the oven she already had prepared and went to join Heather in her room. She made a quick stop at a storage closet to retrieve a photo album she hadn't looked at in years.

"You look so pretty in this picture, Mom. Can I keep it?"

"Certainly you can, darling. It's certainly not doing anyone any good sitting in a dark and musty closet."

"Oh, goody," Heather responded. She gave her mother a kiss on the cheek followed by a hug. "I'm going to scan it into my computer."

"Do whatever you want with it, dear. Do you want to model any of your purchases?"

"I'm already wearing a pair of my thongs. Would you like to see?" Without waiting for an answer Heather parted her robe and giggled, clearly embarrassed. "I think I need a trim." The young girl's pubic hair was sticking out on both sides of the flimsy material. "Will you do it for me?"

"I suppose so. You really don't have that much hair sticking out."

"Then I can do yours." Lani blushed at her daughter's statement because it reminded her of purchasing several pairs of thong panties for herself.

"I still can't figure out how you talked me into getting those. They're more for a woman half my age."

"I just kept reminding you how well you compared with women half your age, Mom." Heather was very pleased that she'd convinced her mother to buy some sexy panties for herself. Danny's idea was to just throw out the old ones and force her to buy new ones. The young girl was glad she talked Danny out of such a move.

"Thanks." Lani didn't believe that for a moment but it was nice to hear. It only took a few moments to trim Heather's stray hairs. "It'll take a lot longer with me," said Lani. "I don't know if we have the time. Your father and brother may be home any time now."

"That's okay, Mom. We'll do it the next time we're alone together."

"I have to entertain a client tonight, honey," said Patrick five minutes after he returned home with Danny. "I'll be skipping dinner."

"Why didn't I know about this before?"

"I just got the call while Danny and I were out. Ask Danny if you don't believe me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.