Sexual Restraint - Cover

Sexual Restraint

by Michael & Phoebe

Copyright© 2003 by Michael & Phoebe

Erotica Sex Story: WRITTEN BY PHOEBE: A young woman is bored with her life until she takes up with an exciting stranger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   BDSM   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   .

I worked for the city's water authority in customer service. My job was to answer questions about billing and scheduling service calls for blue- marking waterlines for construction companies or citizens who needed the service.

In short, at 25 I was board out of my mind. You know, numb with boredom, no direction, no special skills, condemned to a lifetime to tedious jobs and no fun in life. And worst of all I was still living with my parents.

Then one day all that changed.

I'd grown up in a normal household with normal expectations with all the hopes and dreams that any girl might expect to have. But as the years progressed I found that one after the other, my dreams began to go stale and my hopes were dashed.

Looking back at it all I now realize that I was being childish and self-centered. But I guess sometimes we have to experience really bad things to understand how good we have it. The fact that I brought on myself what happened to me makes the stupidity even worse.

I met Steve on the phone. He called in to check on his billing. Right away I knew he was different that the run of the mill customer. His voice was boomingly loud and dripping with masculine confidence. He also had this way of making a person seem like they were the most important person in the world.

By the time I had gone over his bill and discovered where the problem lay, I had agreed to go out on a date with him Saturday night.

When I met Steve in person I wasn't disappointed. Although he dressed kind of like a cross between a Goth and a Punk, all in black, and he had a shaved bald head, he was still very handsome and I was excited to be his focus of attention.

We made love that first night. I didn't stay overnight, but we had great sex and multiple times before I finally pulled myself together and had him drive me home around 3 o'clock Sunday morning.

Steve called me at about 8 o'clock, waking me up, and asked to take me out to a club he knew that evening. I don't normally party on Sundays because of work the next day. But as I stated at the beginning of my narrative, I was bored out of my skull with my life, so I agreed with his suggestion instantly.

The club he took me to that evening was the strangest place I'd ever seen. As his clothing had indicated when I first met Steve, he turned out to be a Goth in both lifestyle and inclination. I'd never paid much attention to that side of society before, but I was finding its appeal by Steve's side.

Most of his friends were into this fatalistic vision of the future. Never expect good things to happen and you won't be disappointed. Never trust the establishment and remain free. And above all else, don't worry about tomorrow, because it may never come.

This club, if that's what you could call it, was nothing more than a big room with ragged old couches and bench style car seats placed around the room haphazardly with a big open space in the middle. The middle space was apparently for dancing, at least that was what was going on when we arrived.

There was a kitchen off the main room that served sandwiches and beer, and several restrooms, and that was pretty much the whole thing. I wasn't sure why anyone would want to come there, it seemed like a real dump. But I was with my hunky Steve so it didn't really matter to me.

That first time we drank beer and eat sandwiches and Steve introduced me to his friends and when the night was over and he was dropping me off at home I realized that I'd had a ton of fun. I had been on an "excitement" high all night. Meeting new people and flirting with guys and having them flirt with me. It was some evening, not boring that was for sure.

After that Steve and I became a couple at the club and in the Goth community at large. I dyed my hear jet-black and started wearing black clothing. I even pierced my tongue, although I got a lot of flack at work and my parents weren't very supportive of my changed appearance.

About a month or so into my new life something happened that changed Steve's and my relationship. We'd been hanging at the club for several hours when June and Bob, (friend's of ours who were sitting next to us) began kissing each other passionately.

This type of thing went on all over the place. It was sort of one of those things were, to flaunt convention people tried to shock other people, only so many things that flaunted convention were done so often that they didn't shock anyone. As a matter-of-fact they were just entertainment for everyone.

Then as I watched Bob kissing June, and as they slid to the floor I realized that Bob was tugging at June's Levis, trying to unbutton them. I was shocked.

I didn't move, but sat there like a stone as Bob succeeded in undoing June's pants and began tugging them down her legs. I did jump when I felt Steve's fingers begin to rub gentle circled round a nipple through the material of my shirt. He'd had his arm draped over my shoulder when this all started and it seemed almost natural that his hand had moved a shade lower and began to massage my breast.

My eyes widened when I saw Bob frantically tugging at his pants. To see his stiff weenie jump out into the open was an exciting surprise, it looked so urgent and all shiny.

I didn't get to see it very long though because he positioned himself over June and plunged in between her wide-spread legs and began to immediately thrust in and out of her.

There they were at our feet, humping at each other like rutting animals. They were making moaning and grunting noises and occasionally would brush against my foot as they wailed away at each other.

To my amazement several other couples slumped to the floor and were soon fucking each other with the same abandon as Bob and June. This was so exciting, I'd only had sex a few times before Steve and always in private and usually with someone who had as many hang-ups as I did.

This exhibitionist sex was something entirely new to me, I'd never even imagined something like this before.

But before long I was laying flat on my back with Steve fucking my brains out. I don't know quite how it all happened, it's still a little hazy to me. But I do remember Steve's groan of pleasure as he sank into me and the feeling of absolute freedom as he began to thrust in and out of me.

I also remember that I wanted to give everyone a show, that it wildly turned me on to act like a insatiable slut for all to see. I enjoyed the feeling more than I can say and played the scene to the maximum.

Later I was told by several friends that I looked so hot getting fucked, that several of Steve's buddies asked me to come home with them. I was flattered, but of course I turned them down. Even if I had enjoyed the lewd show I'd given, I wasn't really a slut.

Then the every next evening when we entered the club and one of our friends propositioned me and I'd smiled and turned him down, I got a real shock. Steve suggested that I have sex with our friend, that it was okay with him.

I admit that I was hoping to relive the night before. That all I'd thought about during work all day was what Steve and I would do in front of strangers and everyone. But I hadn't even given consideration about doing something so intimate with anyone but Steve.

But Steve insisted. He said that he would love to watch Shane (our friend's name) and I go at it. He said that he knew I was the sexiest female in the place and it would be a real charge for him to see me in all my glory.

I wasn't sure about this. But I was horny as hell. I'd been anticipating sex in public all day and I'd been wet and squishy all day.

So when Shane pulled me to him and planted a big french-kiss on me I didn't pull away. I thought about pulling away, but I fought the impulse and let him do whatever he wanted.

And what Shane wanted, was to fuck me. And I let him. It was almost like one of the slow motion replays. Everything was crystal clear, every detail was burned into my memory.

I let Shane lower me to a cushion that had been placed in the middle of the room, then I watched as he pulled my pants off. As he stood over me and undressed I watched fascinated by his body. It was different than Steve's, smaller and more defined, I could see every muscle ripple as he moved.

Then he was kneeling between my legs and when he brought his mouth to my pussy I shrieked in surprise and soon pleasure as he went to town on me. Shane spent the longest time eating me in every sense of the word. I could tell that he enjoyed it and that only increased my pleasure.

Soon I was writhing on the cushion while Shane's head bobbed up and down between my legs. Then in the background I began to hear voices chanting softly, "Fuck her. Fuck her. Fuck her."

The voices became louder and I looked over at Steve to she his reaction. My eyes widened in surprise when I saw Steve sitting with his arm around a girl I didn't know, with one hand draped over her shoulder fingering her nipple. Although I couldn't hear him I could tell that he was urging me on, his lips were forming to words, I knew he was urging Shane to fuck me.

Then I was jerked to the moment when I felt Shane's stiff cock bottom out in me in one thrust. It wasn't uncomfortable to be entered in one thrust like that. In fact it was heavenly. I'd been anticipating this all day and to finally be filled with a big stiff dick was wonderful.

Shane began to thrust in and out of me to the rhythm of the crowd's, "Fuck her. Fuck her. Fuck her," chant. It was so perverted, so lewd, so exciting that I came right away.

As I clung to Shane's heaving body I couldn't help myself, I screamed, "EEEEEYESSS!! FUCK ME!!!" And my body spasmed and I hugged him tightly pushing him deeper into me until I felt him pulsing into me. He was so excited that I could actually feel the first spurt of his hot cum as he jetted into me hitting my insides with his molten lava.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.