Brother and Sister's Story - Cover

Brother and Sister's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Connor

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The sexual awakening of a brother and sister

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Sex Toys  

The summer after my graduation started some changes for Kay and I. For one, our father had started questioning why we never dated, so we both started going out with other people on occasion, just for appearance's sake. Neither of us had sexual relations with anyone else though. The fact was, we were both in love with each other, not just as brother and sister, but as a man and woman. This was something we dealt with in our own way, but we eventually discarded the mixed feelings it caused us, and just went with the flow. We seemed helpless to do other wise.

Second, I had started working to pay for a pretty nice used car I had gotten, in preparation for school after high school. I had discovered a love for computers, and had a knack for them. This is what I planned on going into. This also meant Kay and I had less free time together, but we made the most of what we had. It also led to us taking some risks at night after our dad had gone to sleep.

And lastly, this summer Kay had talked our mother into putting her on birth control pills. Soon condoms wouldn't be necessary. We both relished that thought.

It was after one of Kay's fairly rare visits to our mother that she quietly snuck into my room after dad was asleep, to tell me she had started on the pill. We were both excited about it, and Kay promised something fun for us when it was safe for us to stop using condoms. That night we said good night with a round of oral sex, which both of us had become very proficient at.

A couple weeks later, our chance came. When our father told us he was going out of town overnight for a seminar. Our father was a deputy for the sheriff's department, and occasionally he had to go for some class or seminar.

Kay and I waited with barely concealed anticipation for him to leave. Finally the time came and he made sure we had all the necessary emergency numbers' including his cell phone, as always. We really hit pay dirt this time, dad was leaving in the afternoon, and would be gone for two whole nights.

All that day at my job as a cashier in a local convenience store my mind wandered towards my sister, wondering what she had planned for us. I couldn't get out of work fast enough. I wasn't scheduled to work the next day, so we were going to have a lot of time together alone.

When I got home later that afternoon, dad had already left for the airport, and Kay was waiting for me at the door. As I walked in, Kay threw her arms around my neck and kissed me hard on the mouth.

"There's my working man," my sister said, kissing me again.

Hearing this made me feel good inside, and somehow more adult." I hurried home as fast I could. I couldn't wait to see my baby sister."

Kay stepped back from me and announced "You're baby sister isn't a baby anymore, and a lot more than just your sister!"

" Mmmmm, I know," I said, pulling her back into my arms and kissing the tip of her nose.

Kay pulled out of my arms and swatted me on the butt. " Go shower up, I'll help you." She said with a grin and a wink, " We're going to have fun tonight!"

We walked together into the bathroom and Kay started the water as I undressed. My body had changed some over the last year, become more mature. My arms and chest were bigger, more muscled, and a covering of dark hair now covered my chest. Kay had changed some too, her boobs were now definitely a full c, and her hips had filled out a little.

I climbed into the warm shower, and Kay started washing me all over.

" Why the special treatment?" I asked my sister, smiling at her.

Kay shrugged her shoulders and smiled back. " Because I love you and I love pleasing you. And I don't want you getting interested in any of those cute girls you work with." she added sheepishly.

It felt luxurious having my sister washing my body for me. " Not likely," I replied.

I was rinsing off, and Kay ran her hands over me lovingly. touching my chest, my stomach, she lingered over the cheeks of my ass. My cock had become very erect at her touch.

"Damn you have a nice ass." Kay told me while softly massaging me.

Her hand moved to my front and she gently cupped my balls in her palm. Kay fondled my balls for a bit, then her hand moved to my hard cock and she began stroking it. I closed my eyes and relished the feeling of the hot water running down my, and my sister steadily jacking me off.

My body tightened and Kay began working on my erection faster. I felt a wave of release as I shot my hot load all over the floor of the tub. Kay milked the last drop of cum out of my cock with her hand, then washed me off.

I shut off the water and stepped out to dry off, Kay had a towel waiting for me. "Come on brother, get dressed. Let's watch a movie and order a pizza, dad left money." she then kissed me on the lips.

"Sounds good."

" Tonight I have something special planned." She walked out of the bathroom, giving her hips a little extra wiggle as she walked.

I went to my room, got a pair of short and a tank top to wear, excited at what she might have in store for us. Kay phoned in a pizza order and we picked out a movie to watch.

I had a hard time concentrating on the movie as my mind kept wandering to her ever present body close to mine.

The pizza arrived and we ate quietly, still watching the movie. After the movie was done Kay straddled my lap, facing me she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'll be right back." she informed me with a kiss. " I'm going to put on a show for you."

Kay got up and walked off to her room. When she returned she was wearing a sexy dress. She walked over to the stereo and put on some music. Kay began dancing provocatively in front of me. Slowly she unzipped her dress and slid it off, kicking it aside, as she continued to dance. Next her slip came off and now my sister was dancing for me in a pink pair of panties and matching bra. I was becoming very aroused watching her do her strip tease.

Kay undid the clasp in the front of her bra, and while dancing, she managed to slip it off, all the while keeping her breasts mostly covered so all I got was a peek. Turning around Kay pulled her panties half way off her hips. letting me see the top half of her perfect, round ass. She continued to dance in a circle, one arm covering her tits. I could see her trim pubic hair above her panties, but they weren't down far enough for me to see her pussy. She was driving me nuts.

My sister turned back around and slid her panties down, letting them fall to her feet. I could see all of her sexy ass now, and a hint of pussy. Kay continued dancing in a circle, one arm across her tits, her other hand hiding her pussy from my view. My cock was positively throbbing now.

Kay danced up to me and moved her hands and arms, giving me a view of all of her naked glory. She danced in a circle and straddling me, she began rubbing herself on my crotch. Her ass sliding back and forth on me.

Reaching my hand under her, I felt the silky moist folds of her labia as she rubbed on me. Kay stood up, turned around and knelt on the floor in front of me. She lowered her head into my lap and began running her mouth over the outline of my hard cock through my shorts. Damn she was driving my crazy!

Kay looked up at me with unbridled lust in her eyes. " Do you want your naughty girl to suck your cock?"

"Oh yessssssss. I want you to suck my cock hardddddd."

Kay grasped the waist of my shorts and pulled them off, freeing my fully erect cock. She took me in her hand and began running her tongue all around my cock. Then Kay licked down around my balls and softly sucked on them. My breathing was coming out deep and steady.

She worked her way back up to the swollen head of my hard cock and slowly began sucking on it. As good as it felt, I wanted more of me in her warm, moist mouth. I gently pushed her head down and Kay lowered her mouth down my shaft, taking more of me in.

Kay began moving her head up and down the length of my cock, her lips wrapped around me tightly. I could hear her sucking on me greedily with a slurping noise. Her tongue licked at me as her soft lips stroked my throbbing shaft. My sister looked so sexy, kneeling in front of me, sucking on my hard cock for all she was worth.

I thrust my hips up pushing more of my dick into her mouth. Kay began sucking furiously, that sucking sounds growing loud. " Ohhhhhhhhh honeyyy, I'm cummingggggggg"

" Mmmmmmm" Kay murmured against my cock as I shot my hot load deep into her hungry mouth. Kay sucked out every last drop of my cum, she had become quite good at it.

When the last bit of my seed had been swallowed she looked up at me. " I get to feel that in my pussy tonight." she purred. "I'm not done with my show yet."

Kay got up and went and brought her vibrator back out. Laying on the floor in front of me, Kay spread her legs, bending her knees, giving me an excellent view of her open pussy.

She took the vibrator and began rubbing it between the moist lips of her pussy. " I want you to watch." Kay told me, slightly breathlessly.

Kay slid the vibrator deep into her dark hole. she moaned as she began fucking herself with it. I could see her moving her hips up and down, stroking her pussy on the vibrator. My sister was letting me watch her play with herself, and it was a major turn on for me. With one hand my sister was sliding the vibrator in and out of her wet pussy, with her other hand she was playing with her hard nipples. I watched in awe at the display before me.

Kay picked up the speed she was fucking herself with, and her moans became more frequent and louder. Finally, with a thrust upwards, Kay arched her back, lifting her ass completely off the floor. She buried the vibrator deep inside her pussy, and I heard her moan through her orgasm.

By this time I was really excited and wanted in on the action. I crawled down between her legs, she pulled the vibrator out of her pussy. I lowered my face to her and my mouth latched on to her wet, quivering cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" my sister moaned as I sucked hard on her hot, sweet juices. My cock was fully erect again after seeing her masturbate for me.

I began to lick and suck furiously. I was in a heightened state of lust. I slid my hands under her ass, lifting her hips off the floor so that I could get a better angle on her tasty cunt.

I wasn't just eating her pussy, I was devouring it, with an animal like lust. My mouth was all over her pussy, licking and sucking. I relished the taste of her, the smell, and the texture of her pussy as she rubbed it all around my hungry mouth. My face was smeared with her juices, and I loved it.

Kay began pumping her hips, literally fucking my mouth and tongue. I ate her pussy like never before, giving her all I had. Her panting came in rapid, shallow breaths.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, mmmmmm, oh, oh, oh"

I opened my mouth wide and sucked hard, my tongue flicking rapidly all around. Kay squeezed her thighs tight against my head and pushed my mouth as tight to her pussy as possible. I thought she would suffocate me, and I didn't care.

Kay let out a loud moan and her juices flooded into my awaiting mouth as she came. Her orgasm running through her whole body.

I crawled up between her legs and kissed her hard, to which she responded in kind.

"Oh god Curt, fuck me here, right now!" my sister implored me.

My cock was positioned at the opening to her pussy, so close to sliding into heaven. Kay reached down and guided my head into her snug hole.

With one hard thrust I shoved my prick deep inside my sister's cunt. For the first time, flesh to flesh, no barrier, no rubber.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" Kay cried out in ecstasy and I buried my cock in her.

I began pumping my cock in and out wildly, and Kay was matching my thrusts. We were fucking each other with complete abandon. I was completely lost in sexual lust.

My hard cock was pounding at her pussy faster and harder than ever before. Kay was giving it back just as good, her nails digging into my back, urging me on.

Every inch of my unsheathed cock was stroking her wet, snug pussy. I loved the feel of her against my bare cock. I was thrusting in fast, deep, and hard. Our bodies slapping together in our frantic, wild fucking.

I felt myself ready to cum, but I didn't want to yet. In one swift motion, I pulled my cock out of it's nesting pace in her, and rolled us over. Kay was now on top straddling me, she lowered herself back onto my throbbing cock and began riding me.

"Fuck me hard Kay." I practically growled.

Kay was humping up and down fast on my cock, shoving herself down hard each time. Her boobs bouncing as she moved. She rode my cock hard, her tight pussy sliding up and down my rigid cock, our pants coming in time with each stroke.

Without a word, Kay slid off me and got on her hands and knees, her ass raised high in the air. I moved behind her, kneeling, I spread her pussy lips open and shoved my cock in deep again.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned loud as I buried myself in her again.

I took a hold of her hips and began pumping my cock in and out fast and hard again. It felt so good having my cock wrapped snug in her warm, wet pussy.

I could hear my sister each time our bodies slapped together." Uhh, uhh, uhh, uhhh.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck me gooddddd!" my sister cried out.

With a final deep thrust I could hold out no longer, and I shot my hot seed deep into my sister's pussy for the first time.

As she felt me cumming deep inside her, Kay clenched her pussy around my cock tightly, and gave into her own orgasm. Her pussy flowing with juices.

We collapsed on the floor next to each other, kissing passionately. Kay whispered in my mouth," I loved feeling you actually cum inside me."

" I loved feeling your pussy around me without a condom." I answered

Kay crawled on top of me and I wrapped my arms around her." Was I a good little slut?" she asked with a giggle and blush.

" Ohhhhh yes, incredible." I answered my sister.

We lay there until we could no longer ignore the sticky mess oozing out onto us. We got up and walked into the bathroom where we cleaned each other up.

Kay looked at me expectantly. " Do we get to sleep together tonight?"

"Of course." Kay favored me with a loving smile at my reply.

We walked into my room and crawled into bed together, not bothering to put anything on. After some time of talking, caressing, and kissing, we made love again. This time slower and more gently.

The next morning Kay and I also had our first good morning fuck, after sleeping the whole night together. We spent the rest of the day pretending like we were married and having sex, time after time. That night Kay and I fell asleep in each others arms again.

Summer came and went, then fall, Kay and I were both back in school, then spring. Kay and I maintained our relationship, though it was becoming increasingly hard to keep things undercover. Soon it would be summer again, and Kay was getting ready to graduate, I was getting my first certification in computer support, and planned on more.

It was also about this time that I started to feel the weight of reality. Inside I knew the relationship between Kay and I couldn't last. After all, It wasn't like we could get married, or even live together as a couple. Nothing could change the fact that we were brother and sister.

It was right after Kay's graduation that fate stepped in. I was offered a job for a company in another state, with the chance to continue my education. One that was willing to pay fairly well. I decided I had to take it, not just for the opportunity, but also to give Kay a chance to move beyond me.

Kay was devastated when I told her I was taking the job. Truth be told, I was hurting inside also. It was a very rough time for the both of us.

The night before I left Kay crept into my room and silently cried on my almost all night, switching back and forth between begging me not to go, and begging me to take her with me. The best I could do was appease her somewhat with the promise that we would see each other once I was settled in. I let her stay with me in my room all night, and we made love one last time, but I got her up before dad was awake.

Dad and Kay saw me off, I left my car for Kay to use, and soon I was on a plane heading for my new life.

I found a decent apartment, (by that I mean not too terribly bad), and quickly submerged myself in work, and more training. Kay almost begged for me to let her come visit before she started work for the sheriff's department as a dispatcher. I didn't have the heart to say no.

It had only been three months since we had last seen each other but it felt longer. I had made up my mind that this was going to nothing more than a normal brother and sister visit while she was here, but my resolve crumbled when I picked her up at the airport. We hugged and kissed each other like old lovers the moment we saw each other.

That night we picked up right where we had left off. Kay wore a slinky little nightie and we sat with each other watching TV. Her body looked fantastic. The sheer baby doll she was wearing clung to her firm tits, her hard nipples poking at the top. It was cut just above her waste, showing her flat tummy. The little panties that went with it were cut high on the hips allowing a hint of her sexy ass. You could see the muscles in her legs and ass flex when she walked.

Kay snuggled up next to me and despite myself I couldn't help but caress her smooth skin. She felt so warm and soft against me. Slowly the caresses became kisses. The passion between us was building gradually. Already my cock was straining at the shorts I was wearing.

I pulled Kay's top off and my hands slid to her breasts. I started massaging them and running my thumbs over her hard nipples. I could hear Kay's breathing deepen as she became more aroused. Breaking off our kiss I leaned down and took one of her nipples into my mouth. She sucked in her breath as I slowly ran my tongue around the erect nub. Kay slid her hand inside my shorts and began stroking my hard cock.

I turned my attention to her other nipple, licking it, sucking, and gently nibbling on it. My hand slid down between her legs and I massaged at the mound there through her panties. I could already feel her dampness seeping through.

Kay slid off the couch and kneeling between my legs she pulled my shorts off. Leaning down she slowly ran her tongue aroung the head of my stiff cock. Then my sister ran her tongue down my shaft while cupping my balls in her hand.

"Ohhhhhhh!" I moaned loadly as Kay began licking and sucking on my balls.

Licking her way back up, Kay softly sucked on my head next. My cock was throbbing with need as she sucked on it.

Standing up, Kay slid her panties down her legs and stepped out of them. My sister looked so damn sexy standing naked in front of me. Kay straddled my lap and lowered the opening of her wet pussy to my rigid cock. Guiding my cock inside of herself Kay lowered down onto me. Her warm, soft pussy swallowed my cock deep, taking all of me in deep.

"Mmmmmmmmm, it feels soooo good having you inside me!" My sister purred.

Her pussy felt so tight, so hot around me. My cock was wrapped in silky wet ecstasy. Leaning forward we kissed passionately. Our tongues intertwining with each other's.

My hands slid down to the cheeks of her ass, massaging and kneeding her firm round globes. Kay's breasts were pressed tightly against me as we kissed each other deep and hard.

Our tongues continued probing each others mouths as Kay started rocking on me. Her pussy rubbing against me with her motion.

"That feels so good." I moaned into my sister's open mouth.

"Ohhhhh, fuck me baby!" Kay answered as she began sliding her pussy up and down the length of my cock.

Kay nibbled on my neck as we thrust our bodies at each other. Her wet pussy sliding up and down, me pushing my cock up and deep inside her tight cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhh babyyyyyyyyy" I groaned at her as I bounced my hips up and down underneath her.

Kay started riding my cock faster and harder. Our arms wrapping tight around each other as we strived for more closeness.

"Yesssss, ride my cock hard baby sister!" I moaned at her

Kay was moaning and panting hard with each stroke. She pushed her cunt down hard on me each time, burrying my deep inside of her.

"Ohhh shitttttt, slam that cock hard in meeeee!" Kay moaned loudly.

Clingly tightly to each other we fucked with an intensity never before seen by us.

Holding tight to my sister I stodd up and laid us down on the floor. With Kay's legs wrapped around me I start pounding my cock into her wet pussy hard, each thrust going deep.

"Ohhhhhhhh yessss, harderrrr" my sister encouraged me breathlessly. "Fuck me harddddd!

My sister's pussy was practically grabbing onto my cock and holding me in. I could feel her raking her nails on my back as I thrust fast and deep into her pussy that was stretched open for me.

"Ohhhhhhhh goddddd I'm going to cummm!" Kay exclaimed so loud it was almost a shout.

"Yess baby, cum good for me!" I answered my sister.

"Mmmmmm, cum with me! I want to feel your hot cum filling meeee!" Kay panted at me.

Feeling a tightness in my balls and groin I knew I was close to cumming.

"Ohhhh yesss baby!" I answered her

Pushing my cock in deep and hard I held myself there as I felt her pussy clench me even tighter. Kay arched her hips off the florr shoving her pussy up at me.

"Ohhhhhhh babyyyyyyy!" She moaned at me as I felt her juices flowing over my cock as she rode the wave of her orgasm.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I groaned through clenched teeth as I let loose of my own orgasm. My cum exploded deep into my sister's cunt.

My cum felt so hot as it flowed into her, my orgasm so hard it was almost painful; almost.

We collapsed against each other on the floor, our bodies entangled together. We laid there together for a few minutes without saying anything, just holding each other tight.

"Oh god baby, that was the strongest orgasm ever." My sister cooed at me.

"For me too." I answered in a husky breathless voice.

Finally getting up, we headed for the bathroom where we indulged in washing each other in the shower. That night in bed we made love again, but as I was falling asleep I was again plagued by mixed feelings over the whole thing.

Kay stayed for a week and though we made love every day, usually more than once a day, I continued with being haunted by feelings that things had to stop between us.

I know there were times Kay could feel something was bothering me. When she would broach the subject I would just play it off. The day Kay had to leave she was close to tears. I was torn between not wanting her to leave, and a feeling that it was for the best. I cursed myself for my weakness in the face of her beauty and sex appeal.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.