Brother and Sister's Story - Cover

Brother and Sister's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Connor

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The sexual awakening of a brother and sister

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Sex Toys  

My name is Curt, my sister's name is Kay, and this is our story. As children we had a fairly normal brother-sister relationship. Typical fights, but we had fun too. She and I played together quite a bit. Our parents had divorced when I was seven and she was six. Since we were already in school we stayed with our dad instead of moving out of town with our mother. As I said, our childhood was fairly typical. The real story begins later, when we were both in our teens and in highschool.

It was the summer after my sophomore year, her freshman. I was 15, and she was 14. We were both in full blown puberty by then. I had reached the height of 5'11" after a growth spurt. I wasn't skinny, but rather was developing a muscular frame, due to football and the weight lifting club at school, which I had joined. Other than weights, football was the only sport I cared about. Kay was around 5'4", with a petite figure, though her breasts were becoming somewhat large, and she had filled out in the hips. Except for watching me play, Kay showed complete disdain for school activities. She never missed one of my games though.

We lived just outside of town, and as neither of us could legally drive alone yet, we were prone to boredom at times. We were also both prone to sexual curiosity. It was on such a day that it started.

We had settled down to a day of games, playing cards like cribbage; a tradition in my family. I suppose like any normal teen I had noticed that my sister was growing up. She had nice tits already, and a great ass, I had to admit. Until now, I had never given it much thought, other than appreciatively noticing. After a few games, boredom began creeping in and I let my eyes roam her body again. If she noticed, she didn't let on. Teenage hormones were running through me and when she was beginning to show signs of boredom I made light of it. Nothing to settle nerves like joking around.

"Well, if you're getting bored, we could make it more interesting. How about strip poker?" I said to my sis with a laugh. I really never expected her to agree, and thought she would laugh it off.

"Ok with me" Kay answered with a shrug of her sholders.

I felt a sudden tightness in my stomach, and a slight tremor in my hands. I really didn't expect her to agree.

"Let's go to my bedroom, incase dad walks in." Our father had a way of occasionally making home visits during lunch.

My sister got up and headed for my room with me right behind, cards in my hand. I watched her ass in her denim shorts as she walked and I felt the tightness in my stomach even more. I also noticed my cock getting harder.

At this point I should tell you, both my sister and I were still virgins, necking was as far as either of us had gone. I had seen pictures of nude women (including some Polaroid pictures I had found of my mother, right after their divorce, while snooping where I didn't belong).

We settled on my bed and I began dealing cards. My sister seemed extra-ordinarily calm, but I was nervous as hell. I wasn't going to chicken out to my sister now though, I was her brave older brother.

I thrilled at seeing each layer of her clothing coming off. She was wearing light blue, silky looking panties. I could see her mound underneath them. My cock responded to the sight, and I wondered what they would feel like to touch. I watched hungrily as she slipped off her bra next. Freeing her lovely breasts, I could see she had hard, dark pink nipples, about the size of half dollars. I thought I would shoot my load in my shorts as I watched her wiggle out of her panties last.

Soon she was sitting cross legged on my bed completely naked. I was down to my shorts, and I was unsure where to go from here as i had technically won, but I didn't want it to end. My cock was fully erect as I looked at her perky, firm tits, and her tan legs. What really grabbed my attention most of all was her tan lines that perfectly framed her beautiful mound of dark pubic hair and pussy.

My sister apparently wasn't ready to quit either, as she started dealing another hand. I got very excited watching her breasts move as she shuffled and dealt the cards; her nipples hard and sexy.

Before long I was as naked as she was, sitting back down after removing my shorts, my cock standing up hard as a rock, but I didn't care. Now I'll admit my cock is nothing really special, six inches, maybe a tad more when erect, nothing to be ashamed of either. At that moment I was pretty proud of it. We played a couple more hands, in the nude when my hormones took over.

Sitting the cards to the side, I looked at my sister and asked point blank. "Have you ever felt a cock before?"

"No." she answered and then started to add "And I don't want..."

By then I had interrupted her protest by taking her hand and placing it on my hard cock. She didn't really protest too strongly and I pulled her on top of me, kissing her passionately. My sister responded to my kiss with equal passion. I let my hands slide down to her ass, and i began massaging it. I was thrilled at the feel of her firm, yet soft and smooth roundness. She really did have a great ass. She laid on top of me, her hand holding my hard cock, kissing me almost feverishly.

I have no idea how, but through the fog of teenage lust reason crept in my brain. "We can't do this" I said to my sister, not really wanting to say it.

Kay rolled off me and released her hold on my cock, which inside disappointed me greatly. We started putting our close on again.

"We have to promise never to let this happen again" I said as we dressed.

"Alright" my sister answered a little breathlessly, and I swore I heard disappointment in her voice.

That night the image of my nude sister burned in my mind, her breasts, how her ass felt in my hands, and that lovely vision of her tan framed pussy. For the first time in my young life I masturbated while dreaming about my sister. I wondered if she did the same thinking about me.

We kept our promise for a couple of weeks, then one day my sister came to me. This time she asked to play strip poker. I guess she had been thinking about me more than I realized. My common sense were no match against raging hormones and the thrilling thought of seeing my beautiful, sexy sister naked again. We were off to my room again.

We still made the pretense of playing strip poker, though the game wasn't our main interest. It was very exciting and sexy to watch her slowly stripping her clothes off layer by layer I will admit though. Soon we were both sitting on my bed completely nude again, and I marveled at her body. I noticed she was admiring mine as well.

I pulled her closer, and she did so without any protest. slowly I reached out and took a hold of her firm breasts. They felt so nice under my probing hands. It was the first time I had felt bare breasts. As I massaged them, taking care not to be rough, her breathing became deeper, and she closed her eyes.

"Does that feel good? "I asked as I felt her hard nipples under my fingers.

"yessssss" My sister responded a little out of breath.

I had no way of gauging their size, but guessing I would have said B-cup, well on their way to reaching a C. I leaned down and took one into my mouth. God I loved the feeling of her breast in my mouth. I began sucking on it, licking her nipple. I heard her moan, and I knew I was doing something right.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, that feels soooooo good" My sister said between her heavy breaths. I continued to hungrily suck on her tits, switching from one to the other. Then I felt her hand taking a hold of my hard cock, sending a tingle through my whole body.

We laid back on my bed, her on top of me and we started kissing passionately.My hands began massaging that ass I loved so well again. I rolled her over, and slowly let my hand slide down past her tummy, down to her mound of pubic hair. It felt soft and exotic to me. My hand slid down further and I cupped her pussy in my palm. I heard her gasp, sucking air in deep. Slowly I started massaging her warm, soft pussy, feeling a wetness collecting against my hand.

"Ohhhhhhhh god" Kay rasped between pants. Her reaction encouraged me further. I began running a finger up and down her lips, feeling her tremble as i tickled the outer parts of her pussy. Slowly I let my finger slide inside her quivering, wet and by now eager pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Mmmmmmmmmmmm" She moaned loudly.

"Do you like that sis?" I asked, as lack of experience made me want to be sure.

"Ohhhhhhhhh god yes Curt! Pleaseeeeeee don't stop!" Implored my sister as I worked my finger around her tight, virginal pussy.

I had to get a better look. I moved my face closer to her pussy so I could watch myself finger fucking my sister. I closely studied her pussy, wow, it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. I could see the wetness, the pink color of her inner lips and pussy. I loved the way my finger looked sliding in and out of her.

My sister had begun to move her hips up and down, thrusting on my finger, and her moaning was louder and more intense. I started rubbing my cock against her thigh as I watched her trying to fuck my finger, and soon I felt a tightness in my groins. Before I knew it my body shuddered and I shot hot cum all over her thigh. My sister seemed oblivious.

"Oh Curt, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhh god" Kay was panting. I started moving my finger faster. Still taking care not to be too rough, I slid another finger into her tight, wet pussy. I loved the feel of her warm tightness around my fingers.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" She moaned loudly, rewarding my work on her pussy. I started wiggling my fingers faster, stroking her undulating pussy at the same time.

I heard her moans coming faster, and her hips picked up speed too."MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" My sister repeatedly moaned.

Then I felt her thrust her hips up, pressing her pussy against my hand and her whole body tensed. She released one last loud moan; my sister was quite vocal.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" My hand was flooded with her warm juices as she came all over my fingers.

Kay lay back on my bed, breathing hard, her breasts rising up and down. I crawled up next to her and she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling my mouth to her. My sister kissed me hard and passionately, sliding her warm tongue into my mouth. I responded in kind.

Slowly I pulled away from her, looking in her eyes. "Feel good?" I asked, wanting reassurance that she was alright.

"MMMMMMMM, Dear brother, my love, that felt incredible!" My sister answered with a low husky laugh. With that she kissed me deeply again, and I was conscious of her breasts pressing against my chest. Kay looked at me again.

"I know you came once already, but do you thing you can again? "My sister asked with a giggle.

"Oh, I think I can" I answered, my cock already hard again.

"Lay back brother. I want to watch you cum now" My sister told me with another kiss. I did as she asked me.

Kay kneeled down leaning over my cock and took my hard member in her soft, little hand. Slowly she began stoking my throbbing cock, studying it as much as I had her pussy. I reached out and began massaging her ass again as she stroked my cock more vigorously. In the position she was in I had a clear view of her magnificent pussy and ass. Damn she looked so sexy leaning over me like that.

"Feel good?" It was her turn to ask.

"Ohhhhhhhh yes, sis." I responded. It felt so much better having her hand on my hard cock stroking me, rather than my own. I felt her other hand gently take a hold of my balls and lightly massage them.

"I like how your balls feel" She said in a husky voice.

I felt a tightness in my groins again and knew I was close to cumming again. I started moving my hips in time with her strokes, fucking my sisters hand. I thrust my hips up and every muscle in my body tightened as I shot my load into the air, hot cum landing on me and across my sister's tits.

Then my sister did something I didn't expect. As I was shooting the last of my load she leaned down and took the swollen head of my cock into her mouth and sucked, catching the last bits in her mouth. I sharply sucked in a deep breath at the sensation as my beautiful sister sucked the last of my cum out.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM" She purred as she climbed on top of me, laying in my arms.

"That wasn't fair, what u did with your mouth at the end" I told my sister while caressing her bare skin." I didn't get to do that to you."

My sister let out a chuckle and squeezed her thighs around one of mine, rubbing her pussy on it. "Next time big brother, I promise."

"Next time?" I repeated.

"yes my lover" Kay said with a giggle, then kissing me deeply.

We lay there like that for awhile, holding each other, feeling each others bodies. Finally we knew it was time to get up and get cleaned off. After showering i watched her as she dressed, and she watched me. Kay put on her bra and pulled her panties up, then walked over, my arms wrapping around her slender waist.

"Next time" My sister said again, kissing me one last time that afternoon. We finished dressing, and the rest of the evening I spent day dreaming about next time, knowing full well there would be one. Right or wrong, we were heading on a course we couldn't stop even if we wanted too. Neither of us wanted to.

The next day, after my first real venture into a sexual relationship with my sister Kay, I woke early, hearing my dad leave for work. I drug myself out of bed and walked into the living room, Kay wasn't up yet. I decided to go into the kitchen and get some cereal for breakfast. As I was sitting at the table eating, I wondered about the day before.

A little guilt was nagging at me, she was after all my sister and with just about everyone I knew, that kind of relationship with her would be frowned upon at best. A part of me felt it was wrong, but another part couldn't see how something so pleasurable could possibly be wrong. The sound of Kay walking in pulled me out of my thoughts, and I looked up. There she was loving lovely, hair still messy from sleep, wearing a t-shirt and panties. The look was very sexy, without her even trying. I felt a hardness starting in my groins. Kay sat down in a chair next to me and looked at me tentatively.

"I know we got caught up in things yesterday." she started saying.<br/><br/>

"I guess we did." I answered.

Kay let out a little sigh. "Curt, to be honest, it's something I've been thinking about. I know your my brother, but I can't help it. I also think you are very sexy." she looked at me expectantly. "Does that make me bad?" she finally asked.

"If it does, then we are both bad. I haven't gotten you off my mind, and I think you are very sexy too." I answered.

"I don't want things to stop." my sister continued in an almost pleading voice. "I love you with all my heart, and I want to experience everything with you. There is no one I care for more, or trust more. "she finished.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.