Forbidden Needs

by April Peters

Copyright© 2003 by April Peters

Incest Sex Story: A story of unusual love between a mother and daughter.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Scatology   .

Donna Hartley was no shrinking violet. She had the kind of job many men would have envied; she was a sports commentator for super bike racing and loved every minute of it. She presented the image of a tall confident woman in her late thirties, not frightened of the world and what it had to offer. She began commentating fifteen years ago because of her love of motorbikes coupled with her journalistic training, and now worked for the major sports station as their "star reporter" on the track. She was involved with the sport on a personal basis as well, to the extent of marrying one of Europe's top riders, a Frenchman called FranÁoise. Sadly it was a short marriage, both of them had nothing in common besides the physical side of the relationship and it ended with a divorce in which she'd been allowed to keep custody of their young daughter and a large slice of his personal fortune.

The wind was gusting as she stood by the side of the track interviewing one of the riders, her long tawny hair blowing across her handsome features as she asked him what he thought about the forthcoming race. The bike engines roared as the riders pulled back their throttles, causing her to shout into the microphone for her voice to carry above the din. She kept her questions brief, party because of the racket and also because the race was due to start in a few minutes. Still talking to camera she kept a running commentary as the nearest competitor climbed onto his bike saddle and revved up his engine. A tall leather clad rider jumped onto his bike as he swung a long muscled leg over the saddle.

"And here we see Marco Fonseca climb onto his bed and..." She grinned sheepishly as she realised her error.

"Sorry about that," she laughed I don't know what I was thinking of there."

Behind the camera the soundman doubled up, his body shaking with silent laughter at her Freudian slip. He knew all right.

"You may laugh." She shot back at him grinning, and then rallied quickly as her professionalism reinserted itself and she resumed her commentary. Her mind was already anticipating the ribbing she'd receive in the bar from the rest of the crew once they'd wrapped for the day. She'd be able to take it of course, and give back as good as she got, keeping up with the drinks and the usual boy's banter. Donna had a masculine side, easy in the company of both men and girls; she would invite either into her bed indiscriminately. She was attractive to both sexes with a slim shapely body, lithe limbs and a graceful bearing, which she used to her advantage in and out of the bedroom. Very much a handsome woman with striking blue eyes, a long beautiful face, and tawny coloured hair that fell down over her shoulders, she possessed an air of devil may care which added to her appeal. Finally her piece to camera ended and she put down the microphone.

"Sorry about that lads, he shouldn't have been blessed with such a gorgeous butt. I was thinking about him climbing into bed."

Dave the cameraman shouted back: "How about you climbing into mine tonight, eh?"

"In your dreams little boy." She replied to all round laughter from the crew.

Shortly afterwards the race started and she began her commentary of the race, her knowledge of her subject unmistakable as she explained the technicalities and the tactics of the riders as they sped around lap after lap on their powerful machines. It was a gripping finish and the world champion won the race after a nail biting finish, which left everyone, Donna included almost breathless with excitement. She went down from the commentary box to congratulate the winner Paulo Scorcini, and found him in the pits being clapped on the back by his team. He was a good looking Italian, olive skinned, dark haired and entertaining company anytime, but after winning the race he was in even better form than usual. He turned away from his friends to give her his undivided attention and the benefit of his sunny charm. She warmed to him instantly, it was so refreshing to be with a man who was at ease with himself and confident of his own worth. Most men found her striking looks intimidating, finding it difficult to initiate a conversation or say what they really felt. Paulo had no such problem and invited her for a drink at his hotel for a threesome with him and a friend. She gladly accepted saying she's be there later in the afternoon around 3 p.m. She had no problem with his motives, knowing quite well what his intentions were, she hoped she was right and felt excited by the prospect.

She met them at the bar around 3.10 p.m. they had a drink, she chatted a little and then told the two men she fancied going up to Paulo's room for some fun. He looked over at his friend, giving him a look that said I told you so and laughed.

"Lady, you don't waste time. I like that, I like being asked. It's so good when a woman isn't afraid to say what she wants."

She blew a smoke ring into the air before stubbing her cigarette into an ashtray and standing up.

"Life's for the taking Paulo." She said in a quiet voice before looking him in the eyes with what could have been a challenge. "Now shall we go?"

It was a good session. The men where energetic and reasonably inventive and all three managed to keep going throughout the rest of the afternoon. Yet in spite of it, there was still the all too familiar feeling that something was missing, an element of something that remained hidden. It wasn't as though there was anything wrong with the men, they'd kept her going most of the time, their thrusting cocks had filled her up and spurted into every hole including her mouth, which she loved, it was just a feeling that she always had after sex with men. The only man, who had ever come near to curing her elusive craving - for that is what it must be she decided - was her ex-husband. It was FranÁoise who had been willing to indulge her fantasies. There was a dark forbidden side of her sexuality, which as yet remained untapped. He was the most inventive lover she'd ever had, with a kinky side to his sexuality only matched by Susan her present lover. Susan worked for the same television channel as her and read the news each day to an appreciative audience of admirers. She was channel 15's pin-up girl and had her photo clinging to many a men's work place, mess room and teenagers bedroom. An elegant woman of thirty-two, with long black hair, sensual intelligent features and a petite slim figure, her dark business suite, which she wore each programme fitted her like an expensive glove. Her many admirers would have been shocked if they'd have known she was a committed lesbian. She'd been having a very secret relationship with Donna for some time now, a relationship which both women found extremely rewarding. They met once a week at Susan's plush apartment and spent the afternoon making love, discussing fantasies and sharing their love for kinky sex. Both women enjoyed the idea of watersports, not being on the receiving end mind you, but finding a partner who would. It was partly because they were so well known that each found it difficult to go out and find a partner that would satisfy their particular fetish, except for Donna who had found her ex husband to be a willing recipient. Another one of Susan's kinks, which would have shocked everyone except her friend, was her attraction to young girls. Donna shared her interest to some extent but not to the same degree as Susan. Susan kept up the pretence of respectable heterosexuality by being married to one of the wealthiest landowners in the country. It was a marriage of convenience which suited both of them. Susan gained a wealthy life style and a screenr for her real preferences while he gained a trophy wife who allowed him to enjoy his secret affairs with rent boys.

The next day she went to work, spending a day in the studio recording voice-overs for a new documentary called "Bike's Of The Future", which she found interesting. So much so that the day sped by quicker than she expected. She arrived home to find the house empty, which was unusual as Brittany her young daughter was usually at home by now. She looked around for a note, but couldn't find one. Then she tried her bedroom but again didn't find anything. She was about to leave when her eyes caught something sticking out from beneath her daughter's mattress; it looked like a piece of material. Her curiosity aroused, she walked over to the bed and pulled it out, and to her shock discovered a pair of her own soiled panties. That wasn't all; next to them lay a collection of photos, all were holiday snaps of Donna on the beach wearing a scanty bikini, which left very little to the imagination. As a Mother she was appalled, should she confront her and find out what she was happening? The kind of behaviour Brittany was exhibiting certainly wasn't normal for a girl of thirteen, especially when the object of her desires was her own Mother. She realized she was in shock as she made her way down-stairs into the living room. Grabbing a bottle of vodka from the drinks cabinet, she splashed a large measure of the clear liquid into a tall glass, and then tipped it between her lips and swallowed. She sat down on the sofa as the warm liquid warmed her stomach and spread out through her body like a warm wave. Her own daughter wanted her sexually, the whole thing was so preposterous so outrageous and so very wrong. 'So wrong' she thought feeling her thighs moisten and her nipples harden at the depravity of the idea. 'Oh my I'm so horny all of a sudden, why is this turning me on' she thought. She took another drink as she pondered the whole concept of incest, lesbian incest with her young daughter and realised she could hear her own jagged breathing and feel her clitoris throbbing with a need she had never felt before. In bed flesh against flesh, Mother and Daughter mouth to mouth, tongue against nipple, tongues in... She gasped, her face felt hot but not from the vodka, she knew with a certainty that she had found the missing element in her sex life, she was finally finding the answer, or at least part of it. Donna had a mental image of her daughter standing before her naked, her immature little body waiting for her to do with it as she wished. Her pussy began to juice at the thought of the girl lying on her bed with her legs open, her smooth cunt lips waiting to be kissed and loved by her hungry mouth. Then another picture of her laying face down on the bed, her babyish buttocks pouting out cheekily as they waiting for her caress. She reached down between her legs, and pushing the light material of her panties aside, then plunged her fingers into her squelching cunt just as the final image burst upon her mind. She saw herself sitting naked on the bed with her own beloved daughter kneeling down before her. She was sucking her pussy, her face hidden from view by her two fleshy thighs. She moaned as she saw herself drape both of her long legs over the girl's thin shoulders, and then wrap them around her back in an iron grip. With a feverish groan she know she was making sure the girl couldn't escape. Not until she'd seen to her needs and pleasured her thoroughly. She came with a loud cry, her hips jerking off the seat as she saw herself cumming on Brittany's young lips and her mouth dripping with cum. She groaned and pulled her panties back up then reached for the vodka again as she began to plan her daughter's seduction.

Meanwhile Brittany was at her younger friend Amanda's house. Amanda's Mother was always friendly and often invited Brittany over. She didn't mind going over to play, in fact she quite enjoyed having someone to play with even if Amanda was two years year younger. As a bonus she never came away empty-handed, Amanda's Mother usually gave her a soda or an ice cream. On this particular day both girls were dancing around the bedroom as the CD player belted out the number one single. They laughed as their bodies gyrated to the beat of the music, and although Amanda was only just eleven years old she danced around with thrusting hips and swinging arms the same way she'd seen the older girls do on the TV. Both were oblivious to the commotion they were creating as they bumped around the small room.

"Cut it out you two, the ceilings nearly caving in." Amanda's Mother shouted. It looked as though the girls had caught her on a bad day.

"Mummy's cross." Groaned Amanda.

With ill grace she walked over to the CD player and turned it off, then jumped up on the bed slapping the mattress with her hand in frustration. Brittany joined her young friend, taking a place on top of the mattress next to her.

"I'll bet your Mummy doesn't shout at you" Amanda sighed.

"She does sometimes."

"When?"

"Well..." Brittany tried to think but she couldn't really think of anything for the moment

"Your Mum's nice, I wish my Mum was as nice as your Mummy"

"Yes, my Mummy's nice Amanda."

"She's pretty" She pronounced.

Brittany nodded her head and looked down as the carpet as she thought about the Mother she adored. To say the youngster worshipped her was an understatement; she felt so fortunate to have not only a caring Mother, but also one who was so beautiful. It was easy to see why she had so many lovers. Some nights she's hear moans and the creaking of bedsprings coming from her bedroom. These were often accompanied by her Mother's voice as she called out words of encouragement. There was never any attempt by her Mother to hide her sexuality and sometimes she would talk about whichever partner she was seeing at the time. It was on one of these occasions when she was dating another woman that Brittany asked her if she was a lesbian. Her Mother explained that she liked both men and women, but probably preferred women a lot more. Then she went on to talk about what it was like to kiss another woman, to taste her lips and smell lovely perfume on her soft warm skin.

"I'm not rally a lesbian Brittany, but yes I do prefer women. Maybe one day you'll experience the love of a woman and find you like it as well. I hope you do then you'll know how I feel."

She remembered that conversation. She also remembered how she wanted her Mother to kiss her, to feel her soft lips against her own, to taste her mouth and suck in her warm breath, then to reach down and caress her breasts beneath her top. She was only five then, too young by far to be experiencing such sexual feelings, at least most people would think so, but most people weren't Brittany and as far as sex was concerned she was her Mother's daughter. She had adored her Mother as long she could remember, hardly even remembering her Father who was never at home much anyway. Now three years later, even they shouldn't, her feelings were becoming sexual. She'd learned more about lesbians from some of the magazines the older boys brought into school after stealing them from their parents. She remembered flushing with excitement when someone showed her photo's of two women taking turns to perform cunnilingus on each other, and ever since then she'd had wanted to do it with her gorgeous Mother. Her fantasies grew even stronger, to the extent of recently purloining a pair of her Mother's soiled panties from the linen bin and several photos' from her bedside cabinet, each one of her lying back on a golden beach wearing her sexiest bikini. She rubbed her hands between her legs each night and held the woman's scented knickers to her face as she breathed in the scent.

"My Mum's beautiful." She said looking wistfully at Amanda as she swept her hand over her forehead and pushed her hair back.

Brittany noticed a change in her Mother over the next few days. Instead of lounging around the house in a tea shirt and jeans as she usually did, she wore low cut halter-tops and short skirts which gave an eyeful of stockinged legs and bare thighs. Brittany wondered who on earth she was trying to impress, she was being so provocative, but to what end? The youngster couldn't work it out, although she wasn't complaining, she'd never seen her Mother looking as sexy as this before. On one occasion when she was sat on the sofa watching TV, Donna came in with a cloth and sprayed the coffee table in front of her, and then bent down to rub the table top. Her bulging breasts were almost breaking free from the small top, and to the girls disbelief she realised she wasn't even wearing a bra. She quickly lost all interest in the program, her excited gaze taking in the sight of the two cheeky breasts and upturned nipples. She blushed furiously when she noticed her Mother looking down at her with a secretive smile. It happened again as she bent down in front of the TV to pick an imaginary piece of dust up. This time she was treated to the site of Donna's black skirt riding up past her stockings and bare thighs, to reveal a pair of sheer dark panties she'd only recently bought. Her eyes were drawn to the site of her Mum's white alabater buttocks seemingly winking back at her and she blushed again as her mother swung round suddenly and caught her staring. Shortly after that Donna went upstairs, she heard her padding around for a while and then the sound of the shower door clanging. It was almost as though she was preparing to go out on a date, although she hadn't mad plans that she knew of. There'd been an unusual atmosphere in the house just lately, her Mother had been quieter than usual, not saying much, just kind of acting up in a strange way wearing that mysterious look. She turned her attention back to the soap she was supposed to be watching, and let go of her thoughts as the plot drew her in to it's own little parlour of intrigue and incredibility.

"Brittany. Turn the telly off its time for bed."

She looked at the clock, it read eight-thirty, and she thought again about her Mother's unusual behaviour. It reminded her of the teasing and flaunting she saw on the television when a woman was trying to get a boyfriend. All those suggestive looks and then the provocative clothing were beginning to make her feel flustered. She shook her head and called back, "Coming Mum", then switched off the set and flicked the light switch off before running upstairs with a head full of crazy thoughts about her unpredictable Mother. She was dying to get into bed and play with herself, the picture of her Mother bending over in front of her was proving to tantalizing to resist. The girl threw her clothes off and padded off to the bathroom, where she washed and cleaned her teeth before putting on her nightclothes. Then reaching under the mattress to pull out the contraband panties and photos, she froze in horror. Instead of the pair which had been there last night, there were the new pair her Mother had been wearing today, nearly see-through and lacy with a note placed on top. Everything became a dream as she reached over ever so slowly and picked up the note and began to read.

My Love,

Don't be frightened I'm not cross with you. I know how you feel about me and I want you to know I feel the same way about you. I've been thinking of you non-stop ever since I found my panties and photo's under your mattress. I can't get you out of my mind darling; you're driving me to despair. I' know I've been acting up a little strange these last few days, that's because I wanted to see your reaction to me when I flirted with you. Now that I know how you've been thinking about me I wanted to see if I could turn on. I want tonight to change everything between us, but I'm giving you the chance to make the decision by yourself. You can throw the note away and stay in your room and I'll love you as I have always done, or you can come to my bedroom. Either way I'm leaving it to you dear. If you want to change your life forever and mine as well, I'd like you to put this note down and come into my bedroom where we'll begin a new relationship, not just as Mother and daughter, but as lovers as well."

Brittany let the note fall to the floor as she felt her legs grow weak. 'It's all a dream, it must be, ' she thought. Yet she knew it was actually happening, she could just walk into her Mothers bedroom and have everything she'd ever dreamt of. She felt sick, not ill, but sick with excitement, with shock almost as she began to consider the enormity of what was about to happen. For she'd already made her decision, there was never any doubt in the matter. She would accept the offer how could she not? How could she throw away the chance of making a dream like this come true? She knew if she ignored the note she would never be asked again, and then she'd regret it for the rest of her life. She squared her small shoulders and walked out of the door to meet her Mother.

Some time earlier Donna had picked up the same neatly written note and the pair of panties she'd been wearing that day, and deposited them beneath her daughter's mattress. Then making her way to the bathroom, she'd showered, washed and conditioned her hair until it had a deep lush fragrance, which the packet insisted contained the essence of golden woods and summer meadows. Placing a towel over her head as she stepped out of the shower, she rubbed her hair dry, and then pulled it away to let her silky mane swirl down her back. Carefully patting her skin dry, before rubbing fragrant essential oils onto its surface, she padded into the bedroom and sat before the dresser mirror. There she'd carefully shaved her legs until they were smooth and shiny, and then her armpits, until they felt sleek against the back of her hand. Satisfied with the result, she picked up a pair of scissors and trimmed her dark pubic hair leaving a neat triangle of growth. She was leaving nothing to chance, and wanted her elegant appearance to do more than impress her lovely young daughter. She decided on a makeover, usually this wasn't a necessary part of her preparations, her beautiful features and clear complexion stamped her with a character and sensuality that had never needed make-up. In spite of this Donna carefully applied mascara to her long eyelashes, and fresh beige eye shadow to her lids. She blinked her eyes feeling pleased with her image in the mirror, and reached over for her lipstick to apply a red scented gloss around her shapely lips. Feeling secretly pleased, and a little vain at the same time, she reached for a blush stick and began to blend a shade of light coral peach into the apples of her cheeks, and then met her eyes in the mirror to give a perfect pout. A few drops of her favourite perfume behind her ears and under her breasts added an aroma of drifting sandalwood and cloves to the warm night as she slipped on a silky black gown, and tied it loosely around her waist. As a final touch she flicked off the main light and turned on a set of dimly glowing spotlights, which gave the cosy room a soft romantic feeling. She paused to ponder her actions for a moment. Part of her was still appalled by what she was about to do with her young daughter, who was after all only thirteen years old for goodness sake. The whole situation was sick and pathetic and so was she. But by far the stronger voice said go for it. It's what you've been craving for all these years. Its taken Brittany's own need to make you realise it, don't throw it away. She knew she couldn't fight her desires; they were too strong for her to control. She glanced once more in the mirror and then called her daughter to bed and heard her run up the stairs. Twenty minutes later Brittany entered the room to see her sitting on the bed waiting.

The sight of the glamorous woman stunned little Brittany. Although she knew it was her Mother, she still had to blink a little to make sure. The elegant woman could have been a film star, she would have graced the screen in any Hollywood picture as the perfect leading lady. She stood and stared with the door handle still in her hand, unsure of what to do next, almost as though she couldn't remember how to command her body. The beautiful woman smiled back at her conspiratorially and self-consciously swept a stray length of hair from her forehead.

"I'm nervous too." She whispered, patting the mattress by her side she added. "Sit here for Mummy and lets talk a little."

Brittany found her self-obeying as she walked across the thick piled carpet that dominated the large room, now made cosy by the dimly lit spotlights. She felt the mattress yield softly to her light body as she took a place next to the beautiful adult. Her senses reeled at the scent of her Mother's seductive fragrance and she nearly swooned with pleasure as she sat near her.

"It didn't take you long to find the note." Her voice had a hint of relief. She was glad she hadn't had to sit here any longer waiting for Brittany to find it. In spite of her natural confidence she had never experienced anything like the turmoil of emotions raging within her.

"No." She replied a little sheepishly. "Are you cross Mummy? I mean about me pinching your panties and pictures."

Donna reached over and gently stroked her daughter's hair, slowly running her hand through the blond tresses. Her eye's rested for a moment, as they seemed to examine a stray lock before lifting her gaze back to meet hers. "No. Of course not darling. Why do you think I've been flaunting myself at you so shamelessly the last couple of days," she blushed. "I'd have been more upset if you hadn't come. I'm glad that you took my panties; you made me realize what's right here in front of me. You." She ceased her stroking to rest both hands on top of Brittany's shoulders. "I've always loved you Brittany, even when your Father and I were together, you had the first claim to my heart. I know I seem a bit of a tough old stick." She shrugged. "Maybe I am. But you have to be in this world, and a single woman has to keep pushing to get anywhere, and to get people to take notice of her. I've been away a lot. I've worked long hours and I haven't seen as much as you as I'd have liked. But I want you to know the time we've had together has always been precious to me." Brittany sighed and reached over, taking her Mother's larger hand between her two smaller one's and squeezed.

"I love lots and lots Mummy." Her eyes were glistening in the dim light, and her Mother realized she was near to tears herself as she gently clenched her daughter's hands back in a way that said 'I know'. Donna cleared her throat quietly. Cocking her head to the side slightly, and seemingly in a sudden change of mood, she raised an eyebrow in a questioning glance.

"So... what do you think of all this war paint I've slapped over me. Does it meet with your approval? It's taken me ages to trowel on over all the cracks in my old skin."

"Mum you're the prettiest Mum in all the world." She frowned a little as she let out a sigh in mock exasperation. "You know you are. You look like a lady in the films. I'm so lucky to have such a lovely Mum." And then added in an afterthought "Amanda thinks you are too."

Donna flushed pleasantly at this piece of information. Donna was a little angel, even younger than her daughter; she was beginning to feel the same way as Susan did when it came to girls. Very young girls at that, the very thought caused her new problems with her composure. Returning back to the present she smiled back at her lovely daughter. "That's nice, Amanda's such a lovely girl. But coming back to you and me darling, I'm so glad you like me looking like this. It's not my usual style, and I must admit it feels a bit strange, but I have to say it does feels kind of nice. She tossed her hair back over her shoulders as she looked at herself in the mirror. "How long have you wanted to have sex with me?" The question came out haltingly in the quiet room.

Their eyes looked in the mirror briefly before Brittany looked away. "A long time, I can't remember." She looked up again as she gathered her courage. "How long have you felt the same about me Mummy?"

"I only began to think about the possibility of us becoming," here she paused a second, "close. I think I've wanted you for quite some time but never really known it. Ever since you started developing from a toddler into a beautiful little girl. You're so sexy Brittany. You've got such a pretty face, so full of character, so lovely and your eyes sparkle so beautifully when you look at me. When you laugh you're so carefree and full of life. Your body is young and immature, not even a young woman's. Yet for all that you have such a special sexuality, sometimes I think that I could eat you." Her breath came out in a rush as she felt her arousal building. She wanted to take her daughter to bed and knew she couldn't wait much longer. She reached over and brushed her dimpled cheek with a soft kiss.

"What we're thinking of doing is so wrong according to the rules of the society we live in. What I mean is, we can get ourselves into a lot of trouble if anyone else finds out about us. Do you understand?" She asked earnestly.

"I won't ever let any one else know Mummy. I promise I won't say anything to anyone. I just want to do the things I've seen the women doing in the magazine." She sighed.

Donna frowned. "Which magazine's this?"

"Oh, some of the boys brought a magazine to school. It had pictures of women licking each other's pussy's and bottoms." The words left the girl's lips easily; she clearly wasn't shy and had no difficulty using adult words to describe sexual acts. Donna was glad she seemed so uninhibited.

"Hmm... well yes darling". She paused. "Yes we are going to do all of the things in the magazine, and hopefully more besides. The next few years are going to be the richest of our lives." She assured as she placed her arm around her daughters shoulder and drew her close. "Come here." She pulled Brittany closer and their lips met in their first incestuous kiss, the thrill sending shivers through their bodies as they realized its importance. Donna's lips pressed against her daughters, writhing against them like a duel until the youngster parted them slightly and felt her Mother's tongue slide past them to ream the inside of her mouth and run along her teeth. The room took on the sounds of French kissing as salvia passed between their mouths and over Brittany's cheeks as her Mother hungrily mouthed her small face before plunging back against her lips. Now heavy breathing and the occasional fevered moan joined the sounds as the atmosphere became charged with passion. Moaning into Brittany's mouth, her Mother pulled away the girl's nightie, drawing it up over her small body until the material was nestling against her neck. She broke the kiss with a loud plop, the girl whimpering as she did and with one quick movement the pink material was up off her shoulders to bare her slim chest and flat stomach. "Here let me get these off. Stand up a sec." She hissed. Brittany began to stand up and immediately felt her white panties sliding down her legs to the floor as the eager woman stripped her naked. She stood without moving, noting the lust written across her Mothers face as her eyes devoured every inch of her beautiful pr-teen form. Blonde hair cascaded to her shoulders, framing an oval face and dimpled cheeks with a clear complexion like her Mothers. They both shared the same blue eyes, right down to the sparkling anticipation, which now shone from them both. Her skin had the complexion of clear honey without a blemish to be found, and as the woman's gaze travelled down over her slim stomach she found even more pleasure in her gaze. She had never looked at her daughter like this before. As a Mother she'd seen her undressed on many occasions, but never with the shiny eyes of a lover. Her inner thighs moistened as her eyes moved down and took in the puffy lips of her immature vagina. A gentle push was all it took to send her falling on her back onto the mattress with her Mother falling on top of her, her curvy adult body with all it's feminine beauty and needs pinning her to the bed as she kissed her again. Brittany reached round and brought her arms around the woman's back and held her close, moaning into the larger mouth as it devoured her. A thrill shot through her as she felt her Mother's breasts for the first time. The prodding of her swollen nipples as they pressed through the silken robe into her lower chest caused her to gasp out loud. Kisses rained down on her face, her chin and her throat to the accompaniment of breathless sighs from the eager woman as she combined licks and nibbles with hungry open-mouthed caresses. Sucking on the tiny nipples then flicking them with the tip of her tongue caused a delighted "Oohh Mummy that's nice Mummy" to escape from the little girl. She grunted with satisfaction as she felt the effect she was having on her baby. Down she went, fleeting kisses wetting her stomach and then long swipes of her busy tongue around her pussy before pausing for a moment to whisper, "I love you". She wriggled her tongue between the openings as she ate her daughter's pussy with shameless relish. Brittany kicked her legs out as she felt the welcome invader slip into her pussy and wriggle around inside. She let out a series of gasps and sighs at the incredible sensations within her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.