The Lady Toys - Cover

The Lady Toys

by April Peters

Copyright© 2003 by April Peters

Incest Sex Story: There's a secret club where lesbian women can use young girls for their pleasure, a place where all of their perverted needs are catered for.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Scatology   .

Prelude

Vicky Holmes cast a final glance in the dresser mirror before she left the room. She saw a tall attractive woman of 5ft 8in with strikingly attractive features. Blonde shoulder length hair framed an intelligent mature face, one that seemed to suggest a vast store of worldly experience, while her deep blue eyes hinted at great sensuality. The lilac blouse and black skirt hugged her sleek body and emphasised her shapely breasts, narrow waist and flaring hips. No one just looked at her once; men and women were captivated by her sexuality, an impression she made without effort. Despite her forty-two years she was still a stunning woman. Her face betrayed a small smile as she glanced at her refection in the mirror and turned out the light.


Chapter 1

Vicky was the highflying Vice President of a well-known financial institution. She had a busy life style that left her very little time for the niceties of dating, especially the kind of dating she preferred. She was a lesbian; it was something she didn't talk about except to one or two of her closest friends who shared her inclinations. She also liked girls, especially if they were young. She listened with interest when one of her friends, a professional woman like Vicky, spoke of a very discreet circle of women. They were sitting in a plush bar surrounded by other City executives who were taking the opportunity to relax after a hard day of business. The two women loosened up as the drinks kept coming and naturally as these things go, the conversation soon turned to sex. As both women were lesbians the subject of their conversation was other women. Her friend who was in her mid thirties, an attractive blonde with a trim shapely figure, was also an admirer of the younger female and as the evening progressed it soon became clear that they shared almost exactly the same interests, except Jill was a voyeur who fantasised about watching older women and girls, while Vicky preferred to be involved. It became apparent - as Jill drained her fifth Bacardi - that she had taken things further than mere fantasy and had been as fortunate - to Vicky's open mouthed envy - to have made her carnal desires real. Seeing the empty glass and eager for her friend to continue, Vicky clicked her fingers impatiently, the waiter knew her and hurried over with another round of drinks before setting them down and withdrawing.

"Well let's just say I met her in a chat room." She gestured dismissively with her empty hand. "Anyhow there was a room called 'Younger Girls and Older women', naturally I was intrigued so I entered. I didn't really meet anyone interesting the first night, but after a couple more fruitless efforts I got chatting to a woman called Carol. Carol was interesting."

She paused to take a good swish of the soothing drink, then noted her friend's impatience and giggled slightly, amused by her friends sudden interest and the affects of the bacardi.

"Ooops sorry. Where was I?"

"Carol was interesting." Said Vicky calmly.

"Yes, yes she was very interesting. She was having sex with her daughter."

The hubbub of the now crowded bar seemed to melt away into the distance as Vicky stared into her glass; seemingly examining it's contents with narrow eyed interest.

"Are you certain she wasn't just saying this?"

Jill gave a throaty chuckle followed by a fleeting wink.

"Yeah I'm sure. Once we'd sussed each other out and chatted a few times we exchanged phone numbers. She was genuine all right. I explained I just wanted to watch and she said that was ok, it was cool. But if I wanted to join in that would have been cool as well. In fact if I'd wanted to, I could have had the girl to myself and the Mother would have gone out and left us to it."

"How old was the girl and what did she look like?" asked Vicky in a softer tone.

"I don't know if I aught to say this now." She slurred hesitantly.

"But you will won't you dear?"

Another large bacardi materialised in front of her to the summons of Vicky's snapping fingers. Jill took a good swig and continued.

"She was thirteen. So cute. Such an angel and so, so pretty. In fact the prettiest girl you could ever dream of." She sighed.

Vicky looked at her friend intently for a moment, searching her eyes for the hint of a lie. Then seemingly satisfied she took a long draw on her own drink and placed the empty glass on the table.

"You know Jill, you're firm and mine aught to get together sometime. I'm sure C.R.U. Corp. could do business with Sanford Pharmaceuticals. Why don't you send me some proposals? I'm sure my organisation will be very receptive. Make sure your name's on them dear, once you've done that I'll arrange the formality of a board meeting to approve them." She said with the lightest of smiles.

The clouds of alcohol lifted and dispersed as Jill felt the warm wind of opportunity blowing her way. Suddenly sober she recognised the offer and the payment expected in return. Her firm had never managed to win an order from the mighty C.R.U. Corporation; it would mean a boost to her companies profits never seen before, and with her name on the orders. She could practically name her price with her bosses if she could swing it. It would go through she decided. She was going to make it big.

"Would you like me to put you in touch with the lady I've just mentioned. I'm sure she would be interested in meeting a fellow... enthusiast?" She asked measuring her words.

Vicky's smiled widened to one of (apparently) surprised delight.

"Oh Jill." She gushed. "How kind of you. Well yes that would be marvellous. Thank you dear. I'd be delighted to meet her" She paused for a moment, the smile still there but her eyes full of meaning as she added. "Both of them."

"No problem." Said Jill efficiently. I'll take care of the details. Can you email a photo for me to forward to Carol, her Mother?"

"No problem."

"Oh and your phone number of course, she'll want to ring you."

"Sure, I'll give you my home number. Ask her to ring after eight if you will. I'll be back from the office by then."

Jill reached forward and lifted her glass in the air in what could have been a salute of triumph.

"It's as good as done."

The two glasses clinked in the crowded restaurant as the deal was struck, a promise of greet things to come for both of them.

The call came two days later after Vicky got home from the office. She nearly sprinted for the phone just as she had been doing every time it had rang for the last two days. This time she wasn't disappointed it was the call she'd been waiting for.

"Hello. Vicky Holmes speaking"

"Hello Miss Holmes. This is Carol; I'm a friend of Jill. She gave me your phone number I hope you don't mind... I believe we share a mutual interest."

The voice sounded clear and confidant, a woman who sounded as though she wouldn't be out of place in the kind of circles Vicky moved in. She felt her skin begin to moisten and her lips go dry. She ran her tongue over them briefly before she began the conversation, aware of how important her words would be.

"We do indeed. Thank you so much for getting in touch with me Carol, I do appreciate it."

"Oh my pleasure. I loved your photo Vicky."

"Oh thank you, it's one I had taken on holiday last year."

"Hmm, love the bikini, you're very attractive... a marvellous body too. You must work out to get it so well toned."

"Thank you. Yes when I can, well at least twice a week. I live a busy life, a bit hectic I suppose... but yes I look after myself."

The woman's tone suddenly became more business like now that she judged the opening pleasantries were over.

"So you'd like to join our little circle Vicky?"

"Yes I would. I believe I share your interests in all respects."

"And what might our interests be?"

Time to be bold she decided. She hadn't risen to the top of her company without trusting her judgement.

"Being attended to by young girls. Personally I can't think of anything more adorable. Every woman should have the opportunity to let her self loosen up that way. At least in an ideal world." Then adding softly. "My kind of world."

Carols laugh tinkled down the line.

"Oh you're going to do fine, just fine. Are there any particular services you would like? There's about fifteen of us in all. The adults that is, we have about half as many girls. Some of us like Tina and I, are Mother and Daughter but we also allow single women to have the use of our girls if they fit in okay. Oh, and if we think they can be discreet of course, I almost forgot that aspect; its very important as you will appreciate, some of our people have extremely responsible positions in society."

"Of course I wouldn't do or say anything to place anyone in jeopardy. I have as well; I wouldn't want to endanger that. I'm also more than willing to make a substantial contribution in regard to any finance. I'd be more than willing to contribute in any way."

"Not necessary. We're hedonists, money isn't important, only pleasure." She shot back. "So tell me. Is there anything in particular you might enjoy, anything goes except pain."

"Well... I love being give oral... you know trying it in different ways and positions, I can be very demanding."

"Hmm yes. Look do you enjoy anything really nasty? For instance we all have our little kinks and preferences don't we? How about toilet sex for one? That's my particular penchant."

Vicky's gripped the receiver and closed her eyes. Never in her dreams could she have imagined such an offer, for if this was Carol's 'penchant' it was hers as well.

"It's mine also. I can hardly believe you're offering me this. Yes please! I'd love to do that with a little girl, it's my dearest fantasy."

" Good. That's excellent! How about Friday evening?"

"Try to stop me!"

Friday Evening

Vicky pressed the doorbell on the oaken door, sending chimes ringing around the mansion like building. The door was opened by one of the most stunning women Vicky had ever seen. She was a living Goddess, taller than Vicky and nearly six feet tall with a voluptuous figure and legs that went on forever. Shiny black hair hung long and straight down her narrow back and framed an exquisite and beautiful face. Her skimpy black halter-top barely contained a pair of generous pointed breasts which jutted and strained against the tight material. Below that her bare narrow waist and dimpled belly button stood out in contrast to the dark material above and the clinging jeans which gripped her hips.

"Hello Vicky." She beamed. "Do come in, you're very welcome."

"Thank you." Vicky smiled back.

A cheedky looking girl stepped out from behind her Mother and smiled up at Vicky...

"Hi. You must be Tina. Vicky smiled. Nice to meet you"

Tina giggled like a stream behind the protective shield of her Mother.

"No you don't." cried Carol. "Out you come from there. Come on!" Strong hands reached down and pulled her away from cover and out into view of the older woman. An involuntary gasp escaped Vicky's lips as she looked down at the shiny eyes, which all of a sudden were searching hers. She was small for her age but lovely and slim. Vicky thought she had the prettiest face she had ever seen. Her gaze swept straight up into hers with an expression of wonder and expectation making Vicky's heart melt on the spot. Bright blue eyes framed by long sweeping lashes, delicately sculptered cheeks and a small upturned nose helped to form a daintily proportioned face. A swathe of tawny hair swept past her shoulders to end at her tiny waist. She looked gorgeous in a purple tea shirt and jeans, and stole the older woman's breath away with unconscious ease. Carol stood next to her daughter, caressing her long hair in an intimate manner making Tina sigh and snuggle up against her.

"I can see you're smitten. I don't blame you, as you can see we're both very happy together." She said looking down, returning her daughters love with smiling eyes.

"Yes I can see. You're both very fortunate to be together. Do you live here together... I mean just the two of you?" She asked.

"There's no man in the house if that's what you mean. Tina is the result of a brief affair, which never lasted and was never meant to. No. Me and my little girl here are totally independent of anyone else, we're free to live our live's just as we like behind the privacy of these doors."

She took hold of her daughter's hand as she spoke, lifted it up and placed it between her legs, then pressed it against her crotch.

"I'm sure you know what I mean." She said tellingly as she squeezed the girl's hand between her thighs. Vicky couldn't bring her eyes up to meet Carols face, her gaze was riveted to the sight of the Tina's hand being rubbed up and down and then pressed into the swell of the woman's mound. She managed to nod and speak in a throaty voice, which she barely recognised as her own.

"Yes, I... I er catch your drift."

A smile of amusement flitted across the woman's lips for a moment before she released her daughter's hand and patted her on the bum.

"Come on then, into the living room young Lady. It's time we made our guest comfortable so I can go out and leave you two to get to know each other."

With that she turned around and headed for the living room, her daughter turning with her and walking beside her down the wide hallway. Vicky noted the contrasting rear views of the woman and child. Carols swaying buttocks rolled sensuously inside her tight jeans. The bulging domes and the ominous split in-between sending out a dominant challenge, while next to her the small cheeks of her daughter were round and pert.

"Now sit down here," She told Tina pointing to the sofa "and let Vicky sit next to you."

Vicky grinned at Carol and nodded her thanks as Tina plonked herself onto the cushions.

"You've anticipated my tastes. I have to commend you, your daughter looks a treat."

Carol laughed. "Take a seat next to Missy here. I won't stay Vicky. I'll leave her in your capable hands and return in a few hours time. That should give you long enough to... Well become acquainted," She said with a raised eyebrow. "Oh one thing more. Silly me I nearly forgot. Jill's upstairs waiting for you naked by now I dare say, and ready to do her voyeur bit. Is that ok? You are friends."

Vicky quickly overcame her surprise and gave a nonchalant shrug hoping she hadn't shown any hint of hesitation, Carols unwavering gaze made it clear she was being tested.

"Why not, its fine by me. You did say anything goes and to be honest I wouldn't have it any other way. There are all kinds of things I want to try out here. Things I haven't done before and could only dream of before, so there's no way I have any objection to someone else getting their kicks by watching us."

The tension if you could call it that suddenly evaporated as Carol gave a smile of satisfaction.

"Good. She isn't by herself though. There's a Chinese girl sat with her; she's called Bo, she's the same age as Tina here." She said nodding at her daughter. "She needs to watch because I'm going to be bringing Lei, her Mother over soon and she's going to be practising what she's learnt when they go back home. Lei's married but her husband works away for long periods at a time leaving her alone with no one to satisfy her appetites. She's decided to groom her daughter for that role and she wants our group to help her become her sex slave."

At that Tina screwed her up face.

"Yuck!"

Carol's hand shot out to give the her nose a punitive twist, an action that resulted in an indignant "Agh" from the girl. An admonitory raised finger from her Mother promised more of the same if she continued.

"Naturally I said we would be delighted, so I'm going to start off by letting her see the kind of things she can do for her Mother. She can watch you with Tina and learn. Then when Lei comes I'm going to let the girl have a session with me, you can all watch and we'll see how she copes. I'll also be bringing a friend back with us, she wants to watch and then join in later with Tina. Is that Okay?"

"Perfect. It sounds just marvellous. Whew!" She said running the back of her hand over her forehead. "I don't think I've ever felt as excited."

Carol chuckled and pointed to the sofa.

"Please do take a seat and make yourself comfortable."

With that she bent down and kissed Tina on the cheek.

"There honey. You just let out guest sit next to you, then you can get to know each other. Remember what I said darling, be a good girl and do everything Vicky tells you".

"Yes Mom" she said smiling back feeling a little better after the kiss "I'll be good".

With a final kiss her Mother turned and walked out into the hallway shouting a final "Enjoy!" over her shoulders.

Then she left leaving Vicky alone with the girl. She turned to face her with a warm smile.

"You really are a lovely girl Tina." She said in her most seductive voice. "You're very pretty. I think so... and I know your Mother does. She's lovely isn't she, your Mother? You've a very special Mother haven't you?"

She looked bashful; shy even and not as sure now that she was by herself with the older woman, but she managed a nod of agreement in answer. Vicky continued, she needed to feel sure that Tina would accept the situation between them and would be a willing participant once they went upstairs. Her concerns were proved unnecessary as Tina suddenly announced her true feelings.

"My Mom's nice. I love her, and I like the things we do. She says she wants me to do them to you as well. That's okay cos sometimes I do it with Mom's other friends too." Suddenly she gave a quick laugh.

"What's funny?" Vicky smiled.

"Well... they're really nasty things." She said in a hushed voice as though divulging a huge secret. "Dirty." She added. "Can I do them with you? I think you're nice." Then shy again, she blushed and looked down as though embarrassed by her words.

Vicky was delighted by the girl's declaration; it sounded as though things were going to go well between them and she decided it was time to begin the proceedings.

"That's nice because I'd like us to do the grown up things that ladies do when they like each other".

Without another word she bent down and gently brushed her lips against Tina's in a gentle kiss. She broke away after a few seconds to stick her tongue out and run it slowly across the little girls lips in a delicate caress before inserting it in-between to explore her mouth before pulling back again.

"Oh, God, Tina, Baby, that's heaven," she whispered before heading back to her mouth. The girl's lips were moist and yielding, they billowed ethereally against the woman's. She grazed against them with her tongue tip and they parted. Vicky cradled Tina's head in both hands, her palms cradling her cheeks like two soft pillows. She pressed her lips and tongue into the sweet succulence of her smaller mouth, and ran her tongue over her teeth. They parted and the woman's lips went in-between, pressing against her as her tongue wended its way into her moist mouth. She offered all of it to her, and she welcomed all of it, her lips sliding over her tongue toward its root. Vicky engulfed her, her lips wandering clear to her nose and cheeks. After long moments, Vicky slowly began pulling back her tongue, she withdrew it leisurely, exploring and licking underneath her lips, and finally lifted her mouth from hers. Tina's beautiful blue eyes were wide open. They were so deep; Vicky thought she could swim in them.

"I've had so many fantasies about this." She breathed running a finger over Tina's lips."

Tina blushed, her heart a flutter.

"You have?"

"Mmmm. Hmmmmm. We can make them real. Would you like that?"

"Mmmm. Hmmmmm." She replied in imitation, to the amusement of the woman.

"You're a funny little thing." She said kissing the top of her nose before lowering her voice. "Kneel down on the floor darling."

Tina scrambled down off the soft cushions and knelt before her, looking up expectantly. The woman uncrossed her legs with a swish of nylons and drew up her skirt to reveal a pair of black skimpy knickers that contrasted starkly against her pale thighs. Her legs moved further apart as she pointed the way to her shiny mound and continued her softly spoken instructions

"Kiss me here"

Tina's head begin to move forward and then stopped an inch or so away, as though this was her first time such was the awe she felt for her latest lover. Vicky who saw the youngster's uncertainty reached down and placed her hands behind her head to draw her face between her thighs. She began kissing like she had done to her Mother and the other women who came to the house, mashing her lips against the thin fabric and inhaling the murky smell of her vagina. After a few minutes of silence she heard the woman's breathing becoming louder, and then suddenly felt her ears gripped by her bare thighs. Vicky draped her long legs over her shoulders and crossed them around the girl's back in a tight grip. She soon realised she would reach an orgasm if she let the girl continue any longer, and she didn't want that yet. The girl was taking her over the edge far too soon. As she looked down she could see her pretty features flattened against the soaking material of her pouting mound. Her face was already glistening with seeping cum juice... it was just so close to the images in her fantasies and to actually have it really happening was just too much. She reached down and gently pushed her bobbing head from between her thighs moaning with anguish as the contact ceased.

"I think it's time for us to go the bedroom dear. If you carry on any longer you're going to make me come, and I want that to happen upstairs". Tina pushed her self up off the floor and scurried over to a set of mahogany drawers and pulled one of them open.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.