Everybody Loves Raymond's Wife - Cover

Everybody Loves Raymond's Wife

Copyright© 2003 by Not my Story

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Based on the televsion series. Debra must get back photos she had allowed an old boyfreind to take before her mother-in-law Marie and the rest of the Barones see them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Lou had been waiting for his co-conspirators for over five hours and had just finished reading the last of Debra's six diaries that Bill and Eddie had collected on the first weekend he had questioned Debra. He had learned so much from reading the diaries and was mad as hell with himself. Why hadn't he bothered to read them in the months since he had gotten them, why had he instead spent his spare time editing the many tapes he had of Debra and her debauchery. He had learned from her diaries just what she had told him earlier, she had no knowledge of the many men Nick had shared her with nor did she want to experiment with anyone else as Nick did. She had wrote about how much she liked Nick in the entries when the two had started dating, and as time passed she went from talking about him as a boyfriend to "the one" she had planned on marrying him. She had then begun making entries about how he was pressuring her to experiment sexually but she wanted no one but him finally reluctantly she agreed to let him tie her up and blindfold her. He told her to pretend it was someone else making love to her but she claimed in her diary she never did and only told Nick that she did wanting to make him happy.

It could have been worse Debra thought as she stood waiting for the vagrant having insisted on getting something for her to rest her knee's on not wanting her to hurt herself on the hot cement. She looked up seeing the sun between the buildings surrounding the alley taking the opportunity to say a silent prayer to God praying he would watch over her and let her get through this as painlessly and without any further harm being done to her or her marriage.

Thankfully the pills the blackmailer she had now learned was named Jimmy had given her had quickly helped alleviate much of the pain from the piercings. She was however getting more worried however the more she learned about her blackmailers. The first day of this trip when she hadn't been drugged they had made it a point to share no information about themselves with her. She had noticed they never called one another by name and kept the conversation amongst themselves to a minimum in her presence. Her concerns about their continued plans for her got even more serious if that was possible, when they began to fight amongst themselves in front of her earlier after the one she had slept with overnight had almost showed a little kindness to her and had begun asking her questions. Her concerns grew even more serious while she was tied to the chair, she had learned the name of the blackmailer she had slept with this morning was Lou but later with her tied in the chair the three casually called each other by name as they joked about the way she looked and how she howled in pain as she was tortured to their delight. She also learned Jimmy was a former med student as he began to explain the medical ramifications of her piercings to the one called Bill, the third apparently really was named Dan and found the whole thing quite hilarious. She just couldn't help thinking they had no plans to release her as they didn't seem to care if she knew their names nor did they care what changes they had made to her physical appearance.

She had given up fighting them earlier realizing her efforts to resist them were ultimately futile even if she never made the phone call they would keep her as long as they wanted. At least by making the phone call she could keep Ray from worrying about her for another three days she reasoned. She knew that she could refuse to follow their orders but they had proven to her beyond any doubt that they could force her compliance with their drugs. She was torn on this decision however wondering if it wouldn't be better to be drugged. At least then she wouldn't be doing the things consciously, but the last dose of the drug had left her conscious of her actions but still unable to keep herself from doing as she was told. She reasoned it was better to just cooperate hoping maybe they would go easier on her if she did.

As a fresh tear streaked down her face Debra Barone dropped to her knees on the scrap of cardboard the filthy bum had been kind enough to find for her. She already felt worn out and defeated as she cautiously reached out to take this vile strangers cock into her mouth. At least it was only for five minutes she kept telling herself as she swallowed hard trying to keep from vomiting in disgust. The stench of his unwashed crotch flooded her nose with its pungent, stomach turning odor allowing her mind to drift from her worries to the new task at hand. She slowly reluctantly opened her mouth wondering if it wouldn't be less painful to just go in and let them pierce anything else they wanted, as she brought her lips to his member. She slowly moved her mouth across his putrid cock deciding the only thing worse than the smell was the horrible taste of his member.

As she moved her mouth up and down on his cock slowly, she closed her eyes hoping to distance herself from what she was doing. That became impossible to do when filthy street person then placed his soiled hands in her hair and began gently helping her move her head up and down on his cock. As her humiliation grew Debra's attention turned to her tongue it felt so strange as she ran it back and forth along the wretched cock of the vagrant. The thick stud in the center of her tongue pushed around in her mouth painfully by the cock rubbing against it as she bobbed up and down on it. She continued her efforts for finding it difficult to bring the old man to erection. She was certain the five minutes must have already passed as her jaw got sore from the disgusting task. She opened her eyes and tried to look around at her blackmailers for a sign, hoping they would put an end to the terrible humiliation she was being forced to suffer. Instead she saw two of the men standing around her with camcorders filming the pathetic act, as the third handed the bum a condom and pointed him to a makeshift table. She had at first just been thankful no one could see her from the street, but what did that matter now as the bastards were taping it probably for the world to see she thought.

The bum now finally sporting an erection had a look of joy plastered across his face as he helped Debra up from her knees and to her feet leading her by her hand over to the table. Following his instructions and with the bums help she was barely able to jump up onto the unstable structure of the table. She looked forward in shock as the hoodlum pulled her legs wide apart then stepped between them. She felt the piercings in her crotch tug on her skin as he held her legs apart. He then handed the condom to her and lowered his gaze to his glistening cock now positioned between her legs. His whole attitude had changed it was as if he was a different man than the fumbling idiot who had just been begging for money just a little while ago. He now had power, power over the slut that was Debra Barone.

Debra rolled her eyes as she realized what this disgusting bum expected of her knowing she obviously had no choice but to do as he wanted. She wanted to tell this vagrant what to do with himself, and the condom, but she knew what a failure to do what was expected of her would mean, and she couldn't allow that. She had all but forgotten the pain of the piercings she had suffered earlier as she suffered through giving this bum a blow job, but now lying on top of the table, her legs spread obscenely wide the rings in her navel and cunt along with the studs they had begun to pulse with a mild throbbing pain. The stud through her tongue made her mouth feel full even without it being stuffed with cock.

Gritting her teeth to deal with the humiliation and pain she reached down between her legs and slowly tore open the packaging and unraveled the condom sliding it over the bums cock. His cock now sheathed in the condom he took hold of his weapon and slapped it against the shiny ring at the top of her cunt and then the two studs in the lips of her stiff sex.

Debra dropped her head back as the intense sensations of the slaps shot through her body. Finally the filthy bum tired of playing the drums on her womanhood and slid his cock into her tortured sex. As he thrust in time and time again his filthy hands pulled her full breast free of the leather top that incased them in his palms. Debra wanted to scream out as her body was rocked with the sensations of his attentions but instead she bit down hard on her lip, drawing blood under the intense pressure. She suffered under his thrust as his strokes brutally rubbed against the fresh piercings in her cunt.

She heard the bum directed to make sure he shot his load in her face and not waste it in the rubber and then his quick response that he would as his tempo increased. He rammed his tool deep into Debra like a man possessed. He had completely tugged her breasts free of the top and began drooling on them in his euphoric state.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.