Everybody Loves Raymond's Wife - Cover

Everybody Loves Raymond's Wife

Copyright© 2003 by Not my Story

Chapter 26

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Based on the televsion series. Debra must get back photos she had allowed an old boyfreind to take before her mother-in-law Marie and the rest of the Barones see them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Debra's mind drifted back to her last night at Mr. Bradley's house as she closed her eyes in shame, the pain and humiliation of that evening had scarred her for life. The crowd that gathered that night heckling her as she was first stripped and then groped by countless men. Several even masturbating themselves and ejaculating on her face while squeezing her breast together against their cocks and tittie fucking her. Then came the cage as she was forced in and the lights where focused on her as several cameras began rolling to film her defilement.

The strange Middle Easterner who whispered warnings in her ear telling her to stay limp, not to yell or fight it and she might just survive. He tried to sooth her telling her he had given Joe an extra sedative and he should be gentler with her than he had the last poor girl. Then he left and a door at the end of the cage opened and in he came.

Debra was brought out of her trance by the same strange sound she heard before she looked in front of her to Harry making some gesture to Bill and the lusting gaze of the four men she was to please. Then saw in the mirror as her client Bill was removing his tie from around his neck. She gulped again loudly as Bill pulled the tie from his neck and flipped it around her face placing it over her eyes he wrapped it around her head twice before tying it in place.

She whimpered as he turned her and forced her down on the bed, having her lay face up with her head hanging over the edge. She continued to whimper as hands began exploring her body. She whimpered in pain and humiliation as her breast wore pinched and pulled while fingers sunk into her cunt. She cried and asked them to stop and to please untie her when Bill told her to open her mouth. She begged again forcing him to slap her chest as he again asked her to open her mouth, reluctantly she did.

The first cock she sucked was average from her experience nothing special the man thrusting into her throat was slow and meticulous taking his time as he slowly slid in and out of her mouth enjoying himself as she worked to please him. Debra's throat had grown sore when he finally pulled out and she begged for a drink. She lay on the bed blindfolded and helpless when someone told her sure he would pour her a drink. Then someone else instructed them to "give her this" Debra was told to open up for her drink when a pill was placed in her mouth.

At that moment Debra panicked she had been drugged before and was terrified she might fall into the same nightmare she had then. She spat the pill from her mouth and screamed bloody murder. She demanded they release her, to let her go then something was forced in her mouth gagging her. She then felt the warmth as someone leaned down next to her ear.

"Damn honey I said put up a little fight but I don't want the cops up here. Keep it down! It was just a little X I mean damn you might've liked it don't go freaking out on me. Look chill out and I'll triple your pay okay just relax." Bill whispered in her air. The room was strangely silent Debra heard the whispers between the men worried someone would call the police after hearing her screams.

One of the men remarked he was getting dressed and getting out of there before the cops showed up complaining that if he got arrested his wife would divorce him. Another commenting they should get the bitch dressed and untie her. Bill tried his best to calm the others telling them he and Deb had been to the Hotel several times and she had always been a screamer, Debra could hear the fear in his voice as he too worried about what her outburst might have brought on them. She heard what sounded like the Black man Mike she thought mention that there was someone in the hall and he would leave as soon as it was clear. The group waited for what seemed like an eternity when Mike said "Ah shit it's room service cleaning the rooms looks like all the rooms up here where empty maybe no one heard. Hell it's been like 10 minutes." Someone she thought Harry told him to put out the "Do not disturb sign" as Bill went back to trying to convince them not to leave. Debra tried to listen to the whispers of the men but she couldn't make out much of what was said. She was sure Harry was angry and Bill was doing as much ass kissing as he could get in, ten more minutes passed as Debra lay still, nude, bound, blindfolded and gagged on the bed her mouth dry and parched the cloth in her mouth sapping all the moisture from her mouth.

Finally Bill leaned back over and began whispering in her ear. "You idiot you almost cost me this contract. You gonna play nice now?" he asked then paused waiting for some type of response from his whore. When none came he tried harder sounding panicked. "Now come on dammit I will pay you four times what we agreed to if you just play along nice from here on out but if you screw me so help me god I'll tell Linda how you screwed me over and neither of you will ever work again. So you gonna play nice come one 4 times what we agreed to what do you say?"

Debra listened to him and wanted to laugh 4 times the price they agreed to, the only problem was she didn't know what that was, she had never discussed price with Linda. His threat that she would never work again, what kind of a threat was that, she didn't want to do this job she thought. Then she thought about Linda she had been such a good friend for so long she couldn't do anything to hurt Linda. Reluctantly she nodded her head and tried to mutter her acceptance through the gag. "Good." He whispered in her ear. "Rember to keep it down and be nice." He whispered pulling the gag from her mouth.

"Here we go she is going to a good girl and we are all going to have a good time right Deb?" Bill said out loud to the room. "Yes." Debra said her voice cracking throat sore. "Something to drink please." she asked.

Still blindfolded as she was she had no way of knowing that the Xctasy she had spit out had been picked up from the floor right after she had screamed and dropped in the glass of wine that had been poured for her almost half an hour ago. She also had no way of knowing that the Viagra the men had all taken half an hour ago had now fully kicked in and all the men had massive erections having watched her naked body struggle at her bounds for the last half hour.

She greedily drank the wine placed to her lips downing the glass of warm liquid quickly as soon as it was empty and removed from her lips a hard cock was placed on her lips. She instinctively opened her mouth and began sucking the phallus.

She gasped and almost bit down on the cock in her mouth as hands spread her thighs and one of the men climbed between her legs. The man between her legs, she envisioned it being Harry thinking for sure he would be the first to take her, took only seconds to line up his cock before driving into her womanhood forcefully. She was racked by the sensations flooding through her body as she felt the strange cocks now sliding in and out of both her mouth and sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.