Bellaire Belles - Cover

Bellaire Belles

Copyright© 2003 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Greg Hamilton has the dream summer vacation. He gets a seaside mansion in Bellaire Shores, Florida, a nice Mercedes Benz, and a killer speed boat. He can't seem to enjoy it however, because his girlfriend of seven months just informed him that she is marrying a boy back in Kansas. So what is a college boy without a woman supposed to do? Find another one or two well, maybe three ?!!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   School  

As I stated earlier, when push comes to shove, I will choose flight over fight every time. When I was caught having sex with Ashley in the pool by Bree and Sarah I did the only thing I could think of doing. I went by instinct. I took flight.

I pulled back from Ashley, dislodging myself from her and took off out of the pool. I could hear Bree crying and wanting to know how I could do something that would hurt her mom so much. Sarah was telling her to calm down. At least she wasn't yelling at me yet. Ashley was crying out my name as I left the pool. The minute I hit the pool deck I was running. I ran and ran until I got to Grace's house. If anyone were out and about that day they would have seen me streaking from one house to the other.

When I got home I ran up to the guest room I was using as a room and shut the door. I flopped on the bed and started up at the ceiling. I felt that I had truly fucked up. I knew Sarah told me to fuck her and get it out of my system. I figured what happened in the limo was that sex. After the lovemaking Sarah and I had the last two nights, I definitely betrayed her trust.

I thought about Ashley and how I just left her there. I hated confrontation and I just fled. I didn't stay there and stick up for her. I would be lucky if she ever took me back.

One thing was for sure. I loved two women. I loved them both more than anything in the world and I was probably going to lose both of them.

To top it off I pissed off my friend Bree. She was such a nice girl and I never wanted to hurt her. I left her crying and screaming at me.

I spent the next hour just lying there, staring at the ceiling. Then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I rushed over to the bedroom door and locked it.

"Greg, open the door!"

It was Sarah. She was coming to yell at me. I wanted to hide.

"Greg, please!"

I heard her jiggle the knob on the door a few times. I then heard her trying to jimmy the lock. Suddenly the door opened. Sarah stood in the door looking frazzled. She limped into the room and tried to come to me. I tried to run for the bathroom but she cut me off.

"Someone needs to teach you that you cannot run away from life's problems," said Sarah. "Honestly, you act worse than Bree does."

"I'm so sorry Sarah " I said meekly.

"I'm not mad," said Sarah. "Disappointed in your timing, but not mad."

"But..."

"I knew in my heart that you loved her," said Sarah. She couldn't look at me. Instead she stared out of the bedroom window.

"I will understand if you never want to see me again," I said.

"I do want to see you. I love you Greg."

"I don't understand why."

"I knew what I was getting into. I knew you loved her."

"But I love you too," I cried.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"God yes," I said. I mustered the courage to look up at her. "Yes I do."

"So you love both of us," said Sarah still looking out the window.

"Yes," I said, now looking back at the ground.

Sarah stared out the window some more and then turned and looked at me.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you love me."

I didn't hesitate. I looked into her moist blue eyes. "I love you."

Sarah began to cry.

"Do you love either of us any more than the other?"

I thought for a second and knew my heart. "No, that is the problem. I love you both the same, but for different things."

Sarah sighed and began to speak but stopped herself.

"How is Bree?" I asked, trying to change the subject. I knew she was struggling to tell me it was over.

"I calmed her down before coming over here. She thinks you are quite the asshole for what you did. I told her it wasn't all your fault."

"But it was," I said.

"No it wasn't" Sarah screamed.

"Yes it is," I screamed back. "I betrayed your trust at your own house and you came home early and caught me. It is one hundred percent my fault."

"I didn't come home early," said Sarah cracking a smile.

"Sure you did, it isn't even noon," I said.

"It is one in the afternoon," she said.

"Holy shit," I muttered. I thought I had woken up at a decent time but it was becoming obvious that I overslept really late.

"I need to ask you a question," Sarah said, the smile gone again.

"Yes, " I said, bracing for the worst.

"What would you think if Ashley and I shared you?"

I was shocked. At first I didn't think I heard her right.

"Share me?"

"Yeah, like a three-way relationship," she said timidly.

"How would this be fair to you?" I asked, still confused.

"Because I would be able to keep you," she whispered, on the verge of tears again.

"Not all the time from what you are saying," I said.

"No." Sarah paused. "But I would gain a new friend and maybe a new lover out of the deal."

"Huh?"

"Ashley?"

"You mean you have feelings for her?"

"Yeah."

Sarah sat down next to me on the bed and looked into my eyes.

"You know I like women too, don't you?"

"Um, no."

"I've been hinting around about it," said Sarah.

"Have you had a girlfriend before?"

"That is who I have been hinting to you," said Sarah.

Then it hit me like a Mack Truck. "Grace?"

She nodded her head.

"What makes you think Ashley will go for all of this?" I asked.

"Call it intuition," she said with a grin.

"So where do we go from here?" I asked.

"I will call over to my house and have Ashley come over. Why don't you get dressed while I'm on the phone?"

I gave Sarah a brief kiss on the lips. She returned my kiss with a fiery passion that spoke of forgiveness and renewal. It also left me with a raging hard on that I walked into the bathroom with as Sarah picked up the phone.

I took a quick shower to wash off the chlorine from my swim and also the smell from my coupling with Ashley. I then came back into the bedroom and saw that Sarah was gone. I put on some boxers, a t-shirt, and some shorts and went down stairs. It felt strange wearing clothes after not wearing them for nearly 36 hours. I was really getting used to the whole nudist thing.

I found Sarah down stairs on the couch. She gestured for me to sit in a chair across from her. I heard the door open and Ashley came in. She had her hair up and she was dressed in a pink sundress that I had never seen her wear before.

"Oh Greg, are you ok?" said Ashley rushing to me. I stood up and she collapsed into my arms crying. "I am so sorry Greg. My love for you is always hurting you."

"Easy Ash. Take it easy," I said, rubbing her back.

"I should just leave your life and make it easier on you," she cried.

"Shhh, take it easy Ash. Sarah wants to talk about this with both of us. I think you might be interested in what she has to say."

I guided Ashley to a chair and helped her sit down. She was still crying. I excused myself and then went into the bathroom and got a box of tissues. When I got back to the living room I put the box down in front of Ashley and then sat down in the chair I was in before.

"Ashley, do you love Greg?" asked Sarah to start things off. It was a hell of a way to start.

"More than anything in the world," Ashley sobbed.

"Did you know that he loves you too?" asked Sarah.

Ashley nodded and looked at me. I gave her a smile and a wink. She gave me a forced smile in return and then went back to sobbing.

"Ash, I am not mad at you," said Sarah softly. "It really is ok."

"You aren't mad at me for making love to your boyfriend in your pool and being caught by your daughter?"

"Well the part involving Bree I am a little miffed at but I will smooth that over later," said Sarah smiling.

"Sarah, do you want me to talk to her about this?" I volunteered.

"No, I think I should do it. She still is pretty upset with you."

"And me," Ashley added. "She had a few choice names for me while you were gone."

"I will take care of Bree," said Sarah. "Right now I want to take care of us three."

Sarah sighed and then looked right at Ashley. "Ash, I want to ask you a very personal question that is unrelated to what happened today. May I?"

"Sure," said Ashley, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Are you bi?"

Ashley stared at Sarah for what seemed like an eternity. It looked like she was gauging Sarah to see why she wanted to know the answer to that question.

"Yeah."

It wasn't a surprise to me. I knew she had sex with her roommate a few time during the school year.

"What would you say if I said I was attracted to you," said Sarah blushing slightly.

"You are?" said Ashley in disbelief.

Sarah nodded.

"I have been attracted to you too," said Ashley blushing furiously. "You are so sexy."

"Good, this will make what I have to say easier then," said Sarah.

Sarah looked at me as if looking for permission to continue. I nodded and then she looked at Ashley again.

"I have a possible solution to our dilemma," said Sarah. "You love Greg. I love Greg. Greg loves the both of us. I am interested in you. You are interested in me. Do you see where I am going with this?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.