Bellaire Belles - Cover

Bellaire Belles

Copyright© 2003 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Greg Hamilton has the dream summer vacation. He gets a seaside mansion in Bellaire Shores, Florida, a nice Mercedes Benz, and a killer speed boat. He can't seem to enjoy it however, because his girlfriend of seven months just informed him that she is marrying a boy back in Kansas. So what is a college boy without a woman supposed to do? Find another one or two well, maybe three ?!!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   School  

I couldn't believe it! Sarah's surprise for me was Ashley.

I ignored the stares of those around me from the broken glass and flew into her arms.

"Oh God, I am so happy to see you," I cried.

"Me too," she said in tears.

"I am so sorry for hurting you," I said.

"It was my fault, I am sorry."

I couldn't bring myself to let her go. I was so happy to have her back. She wouldn't let go of me either.

We hugged each other for what seemed an eternity and finally Sarah had to separate us.

"OK, you two" said Sarah giggling.

I pulled back from Ashley and took a good eyeful of her. She was wearing a fiery red cocktail dress that made her look very sexy. There was something about redheads in red dresses that just drove me wild.

"You look absolutely wonderful," I told her.

"You aren't that bad looking either," she said with a coy smile.

I saw the bartender cleaning up my mess.

"I am so sorry, sir," I told the bartender as I bent down to try and help him.

"Hell son, I don't blame you," said the bartender laughing deeply. "If that woman came in here looking for me I would have done the same. I will get you a replacement on the house."

The three of us sat down at the bar with me in between those two gorgeous ladies.

"How did you find her?" I asked Sarah.

"I got enough info from you that it wasn't all that hard. I called her a few days ago and we have been chatting on the phone ever since. We even went out to lunch yesterday."

"Sarah, can you excuse us?" I asked. "I would like to take Ashley outside and talk to her for a moment."

"Not a problem," said Sarah.

I took Ashley's hand and led her outside the restaurant. A nice cool breeze was blowing in off the bay making the evening much more comfortable.

"Ash, are we ok?" I asked.

"Yes, I was never mad at you," said Ashley.

"Then why wouldn't you return my calls?"

"Because, I was embarrassed. It took a really good friend to tell me how stupid I was being."

"Who was that?"

"Sarah."

"You mean you two are friends now?"

"Yeah, she is really a nice woman. We hit it off right away. You have yourself a good girlfriend."

"Um... yeah... that is what I wanted to talk about."

"Greg, I am fine with it. Really I am. I am not going to lie to you. I really want us to be intimate but things aren't going to work out that way. With Heather I had a problem because she was the wrong girl for you. Sarah is different."

"I wish I could make you happy," I said softly.

Ashley put her hand on my shoulder. "You do Greg, just by being in my life."

Ashley leaned over and gave me a smoldering kiss on the lips. Ashley turned to go back inside but stopped for a second.

"Oh Greg?"

"Yeah?"

"I have always loved you," she said and then she disappeared back into the restaurant. I had to wait to go in until my erection subsided. I don't know if Sarah realized it but she made it harder for me by bringing Ashley back in my life because I loved Ashley too.

I eventually went back in and found out our table was ready. We got seated and Sarah ordered a bottle of the best champagne in the house. We made small talk until the champagne arrived. Once we each had a filled glass, Sarah raised hers.

"To Greg and Ashley, may your friendship weather the test of time."

We all clicked glasses and took a swallow. I really couldn't tell the difference between this champagne and the stuff I drank in the dorms illegally.

"I want to thank you for the limo up here, "said Ashley to Sarah.

"You are most welcome," said Sarah. "It is the least I can do for a new friend."

"I hate making that drive from Sarasota up here," said Ashley.

"Well tonight I insist you stay at my place," said Sarah. "You can ride with us in the limo to my place and Greg can drive you home in the morning."

"But I won't have any clothes," said Ashley.

"According to Greg that shouldn't be a problem for you," said Sarah with a wink. Ashley then glared at me.

"I am just kidding Ashley," said Sarah giggling. "I have some bigger clothes that will fit you for tonight. It would be a good chance to have some more girl talk."

"I would like that," said Ashley with a grin.

Ashley glared at me again and I mouthed the words "I am sorry" to her.

"Ashley, you don't need to be concerned about what Greg said about you," said Sarah. "He said it in the utmost respect for you and besides Bree and I are nudists as well. That is why he told me."

"You are?" said Ashley, her eyes widening.

"Yep, Greg says you are quite the exhibitionist."

"Actually my whole family is nudists," said Ashley.

I had never known that. I wondered why she never shared that fact with me.

"Maybe I could have them over for a barbeque sometime " said Sarah. "I have a really private yard."

"That is one luxury we don't have at home," said Ashley.

"If you would like to stay longer tomorrow and sunbathe at my house you are welcome to," said Sarah.

"Oh, I would like that. I want to spend some more time with Greg anyways."

"Then you will be spending it at my place clothed," I said dryly.

"Greg is still shy about this, especially around my daughter," added Sarah.

"Oh, well my sister is about her daughter's age, Greg, and she is a nudist too," said Ashley to me.

"That's different."

"How so?"

"Because she is your sister and because you are a female. I am an adult male and she is just a girl. What if someone walked in on that? I would be tossed in jail."

"Greg, there are kids at nudist camps and nude beaches all the time. No one is going to toss you in jail. She isn't a child anymore anyways. She is only five years younger than you and a young woman. Even if you two had a relationship people probably wouldn't say anything."

"I guess it is just the way I was brought up," I said sheepishly.

"It was the way that damned mother of yours brought you up," said Sarah. "I saw what she put Grace through. I can only imagine what you went through."

"I just don't know if I can do it yet," I said.

"We aren't going to force you Greg," said Sarah softly.

"I might," said Ashley giggling. "I want to see that big cock again." Ashley then covered her mouth and started blushing.

Sarah exploded with laughter. I gleamed in mock anger at them as they laughed at my expense.

"You two are both incorrigible," I huffed.

Ashley stuck her tongue out at me and had Sarah in stitches again.

"I am glad you two find me so funny."

"But we both love you so much," quipped Sarah. With that remark any trace of a smile disappeared off my face. What did she mean by "both love you so much"?

"If you will excuse me," I said getting up. I didn't let any of them get a chance to respond. I headed straight for the men's room.

When I got there I went to a sink and threw some cold water on my face. I wondered how much Sarah knew about Ashley's feelings for me. I knew that she knew I loved Ashley. I was starting to wonder what was up Sarah's sleeve. Did she have some kind of agenda that I didn't know about? Why was she so accepting of Ashley's comment about my penis? My experience with women was most of them were very jealous creatures and from what I was experiencing thus far this evening, they were ready to carve me up and share me.

When I left the men's room Sarah met me at the door.

"Are you ok sweetheart?"

"I am fine," I lied.

"Look, I was just joking around," said Sarah. "I am sorry."

"I am just very confused about things right now," I said. "We will talk about it tonight after we get back to your place."

"OK sweetheart."

We went back to the table and eventually dinner was served. I was fairly withdrawn from the conversation at the table as the two girls chatted like they were long lost college roommates. Dinner was delicious but I just felt like a third wheel for the rest of the night.

Just before we left Sarah asked Ashley to come with her to the bathroom while I waited in the bar. I don't know what it is about girls always having to go to the bathroom in groups. Do they help each other out in there? When they returned, they were both giggling like little schoolgirls. We went outside and were met by another limo. I had guessed that this was probably the driver that had picked Ashley up.

Once we were in the car, Sarah came up by me and snuggled up by me.

"We are sorry we didn't pay any attention to you this evening," said Sarah with a fake pout. "We want to make that up to you."

"Um, what are you up to?" I asked.

"Shut up sweetheart," said Sarah with a sly expression. "There is nothing you can do to stop us so sit back and enjoy."

Sarah sunk to the floor of the limo. She then began unbuckling my belt. I put my hand over my belt to stop her.

"Sit back and enjoy," said Sarah moving my hand away.

Meanwhile Ashley sidled up next to me and gave me a deep lingering kiss. I was instantly poking through my now freed underwear. Sarah managed to work my pants and boxers down around my ankles. Ashley slid back a bit and then began fumbling with the zipper to her dress. She had her eyes glued to my cock, which was being slowly stroked by Sarah's hand.

Ashley managed to work her dress off and was now only clad in a white bra and white thong underwear. As she removed her bra, Sarah began licking my cock up and down the shaft. Ashley revealed her firm grapefruit sized breasts to me and then pressed them into my face. If I wasn't so confused about what was going on I would have thought I died and gone to heaven. Instead, my feelings for these two women were even more confused than before.

I groaned as Sarah took my cock into her mouth. I loved her blowjobs because she always let me cum in her mouth and she usually tried to suck me dry, which just drove me wild. Ashley began kissing me wildly again. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts. It was hard to believe that a woman with such big breasts could have firm breasts without implants but Ashley's had very little sag to them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.