Bellaire Belles - Cover

Bellaire Belles

Copyright© 2003 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Greg Hamilton has the dream summer vacation. He gets a seaside mansion in Bellaire Shores, Florida, a nice Mercedes Benz, and a killer speed boat. He can't seem to enjoy it however, because his girlfriend of seven months just informed him that she is marrying a boy back in Kansas. So what is a college boy without a woman supposed to do? Find another one or two well, maybe three ?!!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   School  

I sighed in pleasure as she sank on my member, straddling me on my bed. I grabbed her grapefruit sized breasts in my hands and kneaded them in my hands. Finding her nipples, I began gently flicking them with my thumb and forefinger.

"Oh my god Greg, you are such a wonderful lover," she exclaimed. She threw back her head for a few strokes and then threw herself back into me. I brushed back her fiery red hair and licked her neck with a passionate stroke. I tried in vain to lick her ear but she was bucking against me too wildly to have that precise of control with my tongue.

"Oh god baby, I am so close, I am so close," she panted, picking up her pace.

I was getting close myself. The sheer eroticism of the moment was enough to take me over the edge in such a short amount of time.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! OHHHHHHH SHIT! FUCK! OH YEAH! FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" she screamed as her orgasm took her. Her contractions sent me over the edge, allowing me to shoot my cum into her in one of my most intense orgasms ever.

"God baby, I felt every squirt," she groaned.

"My god Ashley," I gasped. "You are so wonderful. I love you so much..."


I awoke with a start in my cold dark bedroom. I looked up at the ceiling fan above the bed spinning, seemingly out of control. I felt the wetness on my naked stomach. I knew what it was, but made no move to clean myself. I lay there contemplating what happened in my dream and what bearing they had on my feelings for Ashley. I wanted her back in my life but now I was unsure if I really loved her or if I was really falling in love with Sarah.

An hour later I climbed out of bed, bathed in a cool sweat, dried cum on my stomach cracking as I stood. I wandered into the bathroom and started the water in the shower. As the water warmed up I stood in complete silence, deep in my depressing thoughts. Did I love Ashley? Did I love Sarah? Did I love both of them? I knew for sure I wanted Ashley back in my life, but how much? I returned back to the reality that I would probably never see her again. My actions had pretty much guaranteed that.

I stepped into the warm shower and let the warm water just cascade over me. Twenty minutes later the water ran cold and I realized that I hadn't even washed myself. I stepped out of the shower, quickly dried off and then went back into the bedroom to get dressed. As I finished putting my t-shirt on, the phone rang.

"Hello, Coleman residence," I said. I was using my Aunt's name in case it was someone looking for her.

"Hello lover," said Sarah over the phone.

"Hi baby," I said, gaining a bit of pep.

"What time do you want me and Bree to come over?" she asked cheerfully.

"I figured I would fire up the grill around noon so you are welcome any time around there," I said yawning.

"You just woke up?" asked Sarah giggling.

"Yeah, rough night," I replied without thinking.

"How so?" said Sarah, her tone now serious.

"Oh, just some bad dreams," I said offhand.

"What were you dreaming about?" asked Sarah.

"I don't remember," I lied.

"You have to remember if it kept you up all night," pushed Sarah.

"Just drop it Sarah," I snapped.

There was a brief silence on the phone.

"Look, I gotta get to the store, I will see you when you get here," I said rudely and hung up the phone.

As the phone hit the cradle I realized what I had done. I was working on my third lost "girlfriend" in a month's time. I scrounged through the pile of papers next to the phone frantically looking for her phone number. Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Why couldn't I be more organized? It wasn't in the pile of papers. I ran over to Grace's desk and looked around for her address book. I searched frantically through every drawer until I found it. I paged through three times looking for her name. Of course it wouldn't be in there you dumb ass, I thought to myself. Sarah was her next-door neighbor. Why in the hell would she have Sarah's number in her book? I finally gave up and settled on apologizing to her later when she came over.

I spent the rest of the morning getting ready for the barbeque. I had to go to the store to get some extra ingredients that weren't already in Grace's fridge. I mixed up a couple extra pitchers of spice tea because I knew that Sarah liked it so much. I then marinated the chicken filets and waited for noon to arrive.

At precisely noon, the doorbell rang. I answered the door, surprised to see just Brianna standing there. Brianna was a smaller and younger version of her mother. She had the same long dark hair in a ponytail and the same dark complexion. She even had a tone and fit body, at least for a fourteen-year-old girl. She definitely wasn't as developed yet with two small mounds poking out of her chest instead of the round globes her mother had. She was wearing a light blue Abercrombie and Fitch cutoff t-shirt and a pair of hipster jean shorts. Her feet were bare except for a couple toe rings and an ankle bracelet. If I were any younger than nineteen, I would probably do everything in my power to get her to date me. She was just a knockout.

"You must be Brianna," I said offering my hand to her.

"Yes, my mom said that she would be a bit late and for me to come over," she said unsure of herself.

"You are every bit as pretty as your mother," I said, trying to score points with her so she might approve of my relationship with her mother. I wasn't exactly lying anyways.

Brianna blushed. "Thank you."

"Would you like some iced tea, a coke perhaps?" I offered.

"Is it Grace's tea?" she asked hopefully.

"Yep, I found her secret stash " I said smiling at her.

"I love her tea," she enthused.

I went in the kitchen and poured two glasses of tea and checked on the chicken for good measure and then went back into the living room. I handed Brianna a glass and then sat down on the couch across from her.

"So you must be starting high school in September," I said making conversation. I really didn't know what to talk about with a young teenaged girl.

"Yeah, I am starting at St. Vincent's in St. Pete," she said matter-of- factly.

"Isn't that one of the best high schools for the arts in the Southeastern United States?"

"Yes it is, "said Brianna. "I like to sing and dance."

"Could you sing something for me?" I asked enthusiastically.

"Sure," said Brianna, finally smiling.

She sang a verse of "What I Did for Love" from "The Chorus Line". I got goose bumps as she nailed every bit of the song. Her voice was clear and crisp, not to high as to be irritating and not to low that it sounded like a boy. Her voice was that of a Siren, drawing me into her performance. When she finished I only had one word for her.

"Wow," I gasped.

"Was it ok?" she asked hesitantly.

"Girl, that was better than ok, that was phenomenal."

"You are just saying that to get on my good side so I will let you date my mom," said Brianna frowning.

"I don't give out compliments like the one I just gave you lightly. You are very talented. I can see how you managed to get in to St. Vincent's with that voice of yours alone. As far as getting on your good side, I don't make it a habit to blow smoke up anyone's ass." I blushed when I realized I had just sworn in front of her.

Brianna just giggled. "I think I believe you," she said smiling at me. "Mom was right, you really are a nice person."

"You sure you aren't blowing smoke up my ass," I said winking at her.

"Hey, if you ever hit it off with my mom, I need someone who is willing to spoil me silly," she said winking back at me.

"You sure you are fourteen?" I joked, winking back at her. "I haven't seen people my age as calculating as you are."

Brianna blushed.

"So what else do you do to keep yourself entertained?" I asked.

"Mostly getting some sun, swimming, hanging out with friends. What about you?"

"Me?" I said surprised, not expecting to have my own question thrown back at me. "Well there's school of course where I study Marine Biology. I like to scuba dive and go boating."

"I love going boating!" exclaimed Brianna. "My friend Carla's dad takes me all the time on his boat with Carla."

"Well maybe I can take you out on my Aunt's boat sometime," I said standing up. I ruffled Brianna's hair a bit. "We will have to check with your mom first though."

I walked out to the patio and fired up the gas grill to get it warm enough to throw the chicken on. I pondered how mature this young girl was. Her mom had done a heck of a job raising her. Not many people her age had that much direction in their lives. Hell, even I didn't have that much direction until the midpoint of my first semester at USF.

I walked back into the house only to be met by Sarah in the kitchen. She gave me a smoldering kiss.

"Sorry, I am late," she said with an impish grin," but I had some errands to run."

"Well I am happy you are here," I said. I gave her a small peck on the lips.

"So, is Bree giving you any troubles?"

"No," I said. "She is a very charming young lady. It is hard to think that she is just a teenager sometimes."

"I have said the same thing about you the past couple of days too," said Sarah lightly touching my nose with her finger. She turned and walked out of the kitchen and back into the living room. As soon as I stopped blushing, I went outside to grill the chicken.

Lunch was a smashing success. The girls loved my cooking. We ended up talking more about Brianna's wishes to be an actress. She told me about all the dance classes, voice lessons, and acting lessons she had gone through and was continuing to go through. Sarah was telling me how much of a pain in the ass it was to get her from one class to another.

Brianna helped me clean up in the kitchen while Sarah made some phone calls for her charity work. I was constantly amazed at her passion for the theatre and what she was willing to do to be an actress.

After cleaning up we played a few games of Scategories. Sarah and I both took a solid pounding from Brianna as she came up with answers that just boggled our minds. I was starting to realize how much potential this girl had.

At around four the two had to leave. Both had plans that evening and they needed to get ready. Sarah sent Brianna home first and stayed to give me a special good-bye kiss that ended with me having an earth shattering orgasm and her having a mouthful of my seed.


The next day I called Sarah up and asked her if she could do lunch with me. She said she would be delighted and was over in ten minutes. I answered the door to see my sexy lady dressed in a very attractive low cut floral dress with a wide brimmed white straw hat and a matching floral scarf. It was casual, yet spoke volumes of her wealth and good taste.

"My, my. You look wonderful."

"You do too, handsome."

I really wasn't dressed in anything special. I was just in a pair of khaki shorts and golf shirt with a nice pair of shoes.

"So, where are we dining this afternoon?" asked Sarah.

"We are going up to Clearwater Beach," I responded, not clueing her into the exact place.

"Too many tourists there," she said under her breath.

"Quiet you," I teased. "I happen to like this place we are going quite a bit."

"As long as I am with you I don't care where it is."

I blushed at her comment and went in the kitchen to grab the keys to the Mercedes.

When we went out the door, we were greeted by the midday Florida heat and humidity. Only a nice breeze off the ocean made it tolerable. We hopped into the Mercedes and made our way over to Clearwater Beach. I parked the car off on a back street knowing the tourists typically didn't know it existed. I then took Sarah's hand and walked her over a block and into Britt's Seaside Café.

Britt's is your typical outdoor seaside café. It has a nice cover to prevent one from getting wet from the daily Florida showers, a gorgeous view of the ocean and the beach, and a quaint menu of seafood specialties. I liked going there because it was a great place to people watch. People are always walking down the sidewalk past the place and because they were all tourists, they were all different.

"Hi Greg," said Cindy, one of the Britt's waitresses as we entered the patio area. "Usual table?"

"Yep," I said as Cindy led us to one of the tables that were right next to the fence that was between the sidewalk and the patio.

"Two groupers and two teas Cindy," I said.

"Ok," said Cindy as she disappeared into the indoor restaurant.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.