Bellaire Belles - Cover

Bellaire Belles

Copyright© 2003 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Greg Hamilton has the dream summer vacation. He gets a seaside mansion in Bellaire Shores, Florida, a nice Mercedes Benz, and a killer speed boat. He can't seem to enjoy it however, because his girlfriend of seven months just informed him that she is marrying a boy back in Kansas. So what is a college boy without a woman supposed to do? Find another one or two well, maybe three ?!!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   School  

Ashley's eyes widened. "Oh my God," she whispered. Tears were running down her cheeks.

I pulled a small box out of my pocket and opened it. I dropped to one knee and presented her the box.

"Ashley, would you do me the greatest honor of my life and join me in marriage?"

I pulled the ring out of the box and started putting it on her finger as tears streamed down her face. She started nodding furiously.

"Yes! Yes! Yes, I will marry you!" cried Ashley. She looked at the ring on her finger and wept harder. It was a one caret diamond. I had borrowed the money from Grace with a promise to repay her. Patrick had taken me to go get the ring. Only two other people knew I was going to ask her to marry me.

I stood up and hugged her tight. Her lips quickly found mine and assaulted them with her passion. I broke the kiss and looked at her.

"Your mom and dad already know," I said. "Patrick took me down so I could ask for their permission first."

"That was so sweet," gushed Ashley.

"I'm not finished," I said.

"Oh?"

"I have this pier until it opens in the morning," I said. "I thought maybe we could consummate our new engagement under the moonlight. It might hurt a bit for me after what your sister did but this is worth it."

"Thank you so much for making me that happiest woman on the face of the earth!" squealed Ashley.

Ashley kissed me deeply, her tongue probing my mouth with hunger. I returned the kiss with equal passion and worked on the zipper to her dress at the same time. I carefully worked the dress off of her and then let it fall around her ankles. She stepped out of the dress and kicked it behind her, all without breaking our kiss. I knew getting me undressed was going to be a chore so I decided to take matters into my own hands.

"Let me get undressed myself," I said, breaking the kiss. "It'll be easier that way."

I stepped back and started undressing as Ashley took off her bra, panties, and stockings. She then put her pumps back on. When I was finally naked I grabbed a blanket I had stashed earlier and rolled it out for us to lay on. I then took her into my arms again. Both of us moaned from the pleasure of having our naked bodies together. Our kisses were full of hunger, our hands wanted to touch every single part of one another.

I eased my lover down to the blanket and laid on top of her, showering her with kisses.

"Take me now," she whispered. "I want to feel one with you."

I eased myself between her legs and then ran my hand over her opening. She was soaking wet. I positioned my cock and slid into her.

"Oh yes!" exclaimed Ashley. "It feels so good."

"I love you Ash," I said.

"I love you too," said Ashley. "Thank you so much for coming into my life..."

Our lovemaking that evening was slow and deliberate. Every time I came Ashley was doing her best to get me going again. It never took all that much and soon I was inside of her again. We made love like that for four hours. We then quietly left, got in the limo and held one another all the way back to the house. I carried Ashley up to our room and made love to her one more time before we collapsed into slumber.


I was awoken the next day by Grace of all people.

"Are you going to get up?" said Grace.

I looked around and noticed that Ashley was gone.

"Where's Ash?" I asked.

"She's been up for hours! It's two in the afternoon. I need you to get up and get dressed. I have a place for you to look at."

"What do you mean?" I said, still half asleep.

"You told me that the two of you wanted to rent a house, well I got a house for you to look at," said Grace. "Get your ass out of bed and get ready to go."

"Fine," I grumbled. "I'll be down in a half hour."

I stumbled out of bed after Grace left and woke up in the shower. My cock was really tender and it felt like it was going to fall off. I mentally resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't be using it for a couple of days and finished my morning rituals.

I went down to the kitchen and found Sarah, Ashley and Bree there sitting around the table eating.

"Care for some lunch sweetie?" said Ashley with a grin.

"Yeah, why not?" I said sitting down and grabbing some cold cuts from the center of the table.

"Congratulations," said Sarah with a smirk. "Could have told us your plans you goon."

"You would have told Ashley," I said with a smile.

"I think I'm gonna be sick," said Bree. She got up from the table and rushed from the room.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"She's not taking your engagement very well," said Sarah.

"Oh shit," I said.

"Yeah," said Sarah. "Oh shit. I'll be right back."

Sarah departed to go track down her daughter leaving Ashley and I together. Ashley was dressed in an airy white sundress. She looked like an absolute goddess in it.

"Glad you could join the world of the living," joked Ashley.

"Someone wore me out last night," I said. "I'm afraid you will be without the services of my pecker for awhile."

"Doesn't matter," said Ashley. "I'm really sore too. I don't think I've had that much sex in one evening."

"Me either," I added.

"Bree is really upset over all of this," said Ashley.

"She'll get over it," I said. I really didn't care right then about Bree or Sarah. I cared only for the love of my life.

"I'm worried about her," said Ashley. "You really raised her hopes."

"Her mother raised her hopes," I said.

"I guess you're right," said Ashley. "I wonder what Grace found for us."

"Probably something that is way too expensive. If we are living on her dime I want it to be something cheap and simple."

"You two ready?" asked Grace as she came in through the patio door. She was wearing a low cut pair of white shorts and a tight pink cutoff shirt. She would cause any guy in the world a raging hard-on in that outfit. As for me, I wasn't gonna be able to get it up for at least a couple days.

"Where are we going?" asked Ashley.

"Little place I found in Temple Terrace. Nothing too special. Perfect for two engaged college kids though."

I finished eating and after that we headed out to the driveway.

"Greg, can you drive?" asked Grace.

"I think I'm ok to drive again. Whose car are we taking?"

"Yours," said Grace.

"I don't have a car," I said.

"Actually, you do. Must be in my driveway still," said Grace.

I was now puzzled. My car was completely totaled out in the accident. My jaw dropped when I saw the brand new red Sebring convertible sitting in the driveway with a bow on the hood.

"This is mine?" I asked.

Grace nodded. "It'll be a tight squeeze in the back seat so I will sit back there and give you directions from there."

She handed me the keys and we all got into the new car. I took a moment to get familiar with the controls and then started it. I gave a giddy little giggle and then looked back at Grace.

"This is too much," I said. "You didn't have to buy me a new car."

"I love spoiling my only family," said Grace with a smile. "I would give you and Ashley the world."

"Oh, so now Ashley is included in on this generosity kick, huh?"

"I've always liked Ashley. I've always been hoping the day would come where you would see how in love you are with her. I will be so happy to call her family when you two marry."

I looked at Ashley and saw that she was tearing up.

"Thank you Grace," said Ashley.

"That's Aunt Grace to you," said Grace with a wide grin.


It took us forever to get to Temple Terrace. There was a huge pileup at Malfunction Junction backing up traffic for miles. I didn't mind though. I was in my brand new wheels, with my beautiful fiancé and my sexy and very generous aunt. Life couldn't get much better.

Grace led me around past campus and into a small gated community a few miles away from the school. Every house in the community had one of four configurations. There seemed to be a single level ranch style home with large three car garage, a slightly bigger ranch, a two level with a garage, and a bigger two level. All the homes where stucco over cinderblock construction. The homes varied in color from white to light pastels of any color of the rainbow. Each of the houses was topped off with reddish Spanish tile.

Grace led me to a house deep into the subdivision. She had me park next to a Lexus in the driveway of one of the bigger two level homes. The outside of the house was a pastel green. There were two small palm trees in the front yard.

A conservatively dressed woman came out of the house with a huge grin and met us at the car.

"Good afternoon Grace," said the woman. "Finally bring the two lovebirds to see the place?"

"Greg, Ashley, this is Nancy Evers. She is my real estate agent," said Grace. "This is my nephew Greg and his fiancée Ashley."

"Nice to meet you two," said Nancy, still smiling.

"I didn't know real estate agents handle rentals," I said.

"They don't normally," said Grace. "Now get out so we can take a look at this house."

The three of us got out of the car. Ashley and I just looked at the house in awe. It was in a nice neighborhood and it was one of the biggest houses on the block and it was where we were going to live for the school year.

"We'd like to look around on our own if that's ok," said Grace.

"Take your time," said Nancy.

Ashley and I went through the entire house making little domestic plans. It must have been cute seeing us picking out where the towels would go in one bathroom and where the linens would go in another. The place had four bedrooms and three baths. The master bedroom was actually on the first floor next to the kitchen and had the attached master bath. The kitchen had patio doors that led out to the backyard. That was when we really fell in love with the place.

The backyard had a ten foot high wooden fence around the entire perimeter. The way the fence was built, no one would be able to see into the backyard. All the houses around our house were single level. The only way someone could look in would be to go to their roof and look in. The highlight of the backyard was the large swimming pool. It was covered by a large black steel framework that had wire mesh covering it. In Florida these are called birdcages and they aren't uncommon. They keep leaves and other things that blow into the yard out of the pool and most importantly keep the insects away. It also acted as partial shade so it was slightly cooler during the summer.

We walked back inside after inspecting the yard and searched for Grace. She was standing in the family room with a huge smile on her face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.