Bellaire Belles - Cover

Bellaire Belles

Copyright© 2003 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Greg Hamilton has the dream summer vacation. He gets a seaside mansion in Bellaire Shores, Florida, a nice Mercedes Benz, and a killer speed boat. He can't seem to enjoy it however, because his girlfriend of seven months just informed him that she is marrying a boy back in Kansas. So what is a college boy without a woman supposed to do? Find another one or two well, maybe three ?!!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   School  

A very naked Grace answered her door and looked at me like I was crazy.

"How in the hell did you get over here?" asked Grace, worry washing over her face.

"Ashley walked me over and then left. I need to talk to you alone where I know no one else is going to walk in on our conversation."

"OK sweetie," said Grace, visibly relaxed. "I'm gonna have to send Patrick away though."

"I can come back at another time," I said, blushing.

Grace shook her head. "No, it sounds like this is serious. I'll send him over to Sarah's. Maybe he can go wear Ashley out for awhile instead of me."

"Not likely," I said under my breath knowing Ashley would be in no mood for her brother.

Grace led me into the house and then after a few minutes I watched as Grace ushered Patrick out of the house. He gave me a dirty look as he walked out the door. I knew I must have interrupted something fairly intimate to get that kind of look.

When Patrick was gone Grace came back into the house and went up to put some clothes on. She came back down wearing a terry cloth robe. She sat on the same couch as I was sitting on and smiled.

"What seems to be the problem?" she asked.

"I want to change the way things are between Ashley and I," I said. "In order to do that I need to change the way things are between Sarah and I, and Bree and I."

"You want to be exclusive with Ashley, don't you?" asked Grace. She could always read me like a book.

I nodded.

"You still love Bree and Sarah?"

I nodded. "I love Bree a lot but its new love so I have no idea where it could go. As for Sarah I see a distance forming between us that has been getting bigger and bigger every day ever since the first day Patrick and Megan came to visit. When I add it all up I love Ashley as much as those two girls combined."

"Are you sure Ashley wants to leave Sarah?" asked Grace.

I was surprised that Grace hadn't caught on to the fact that Ashley didn't love Sarah. She was normally quite perceptive.

"Ashley doesn't love Sarah," I said flatly.

"Really?" said Grace in surprise. "Could have fooled me."

"Ashley came to me before the accident and pledged her love for me and told me she was sick of sharing. I want to make her dream come true. She told me then that she pretended to love Sarah so she could be close to me."

"Again, could have fooled me. I've seen how she looks at Sarah. I do know she is more crazy about you though. She always has been."

"I know."

"So, how are you going to break the news?" asked Grace.

"Well that's part of why I'm here," I said.

"Oh?"

"I don't want Ash and I to have to stay with Sarah," I said.

"Of course you can stay with me," said Grace as if by instinct.

"No, that isn't it," I said. "I've never asked for anything of you. Never thought it would be right. Everything I have from you is because you have offered it to me first. I feel bad asking now but I see no other way."

"Go ahead honey," said Grace with a warm smile.

"I want to rent a house near school in September," I said. "I know it would be an additional burden on top of what you are paying for in tuition already and much more than just staying in the dorms like last year. I will understand if you say no."

"It won't be a problem at all," said Grace.

"Really? I feel so bad having to ask."

"Don't," said Grace. "You spent your whole life with your parents not being able to ask for anything for yourself. I'm not gonna allow that to happen anymore. I want you to ask me for things. I have so much money and only you and Patrick to spend it on. Rent on a house is mere pocket change with what I have in my estate. I hope you ask for more things in the future."

"I feel like I shouldn't be taking advantage of you though," I said. "I'm not even doing chores around here to make up for all you've provided me."

"You've done chores all your life for no money," said Grace. "It's time for a break. Besides I owe you more than I have in the bank."

"I don't understand."

"I owe you my life," said Grace. "You helped make me whole again. You made me feel wanted and helped me find a family. I know that things are going to be a little rough in that family in the next few days but I know that everything will work out too."

Then it hit me how I was going to prove to Ashley that she was going to be my one and only.

"I need to ask you for one other thing," I said

"I told you that you can have anything," said Grace with a smile.

"Would you mind if I put about ten thousand on your credit card?"


Grace helped me back to Sarah's house and back up to my specially prepared room. I gave Grace a chaste kiss and thanked her for helping me. Grace gave me a not so chaste kiss and told me to ask for help anytime I needed it.

It didn't take long for Ashley to show up after Grace left. She was clothed so I knew she was ready to talk.

"Well?" asked Ashley as she walked in the door. She looked uneasy.

"Have a seat," I said gesturing to a corner of the bed.

Ashley sat down and gave me a weak smile. She was shaking like a leaf.

"Have you given a thought as to where you're gonna live when school starts in a couple of weeks?"

"Yeah, right here," said Ashley. "You and I can carpool."

"It seems like an awfully long drive to make every day. I for one don't want to deal with Malfunction Junction every day." Malfunction Junction was where the two main highways in Tampa converged, I-4 and I-275. It was always a serious mess and the cause of lots of accidents.

"You have a point," said Ashley. She was noticeably calmer.

"I was thinking the two of us could rent a house near campus and than we wouldn't have to drive so far."

Ashley looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"What about Sarah and Bree?"

"What about em?"

"Aren't they gonna be hurt by us going to live together on our own?"

"Probably," I said without emotion.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" said Ashley who was starting to tear up.

I nodded. "I want to make your wishes come true."

Ashley knocked me over with the force of her hug. Next came the assault of kisses and then the uncontrollable squealing. I had a serious shit eating grin from all the emotion she was showing. I knew I had made her the happiest woman on the face of the earth. Unfortunately that happiness had a price. Ashley suddenly realized it as well.

"What about Sarah and Bree? How are you gonna tell them?"

"You and I are gonna tell Sarah together. You need to tell her things are over too," I said.

Ashley nodded.

"Bree and I will have to sort things out alone. Telling her will be one of the hardest things I have ever had to do in my life."

"You still love her very much," said Ashley matter-of-factly.

I nodded. "She will always hold a very special place in my heart but what I feel for you is so much more."

"What about Sarah?"

"There has been a distance growing between us ever since your brother and sister came out. She discovered free and open sex and I think that she started growing further and further from me in the process. I think she will probably accept things fairly easily but will be concerned about Bree."

"What about the sex?" asked Ashley. "Do I have to give up my brother and sister? Grace? Even Sarah?"

"No," I said. "Not if you don't want to. I think we can still have an open relationship except I want to be committed to you and only you."

Ashley nodded her head furiously and squealed "YES!"

"If we kept the relationship open than the blow won't be so hard on Sarah and Bree. They know that they can still have us in the future if they want. It just will be under different terms."

"I have no problem having an open relationship as long as I know that you will always be mine and only mine and I will be yours and only yours."

"I agree," I said.

Ashley rained down kisses on me again and then pulled my shirt off. The shirt caught on my cast, but Ashley quickly worked it off. She slowed down and kissed my chest on every conceivable spot she could, taking extra time with my nipples. Next she was sliding off my shorts and then my shoes and socks. She kissed up and down my legs and even kissed my feet, which was way too ticklish for my taste.

Ashley tore off the sundress she was wearing, exposing her gorgeous body to me. She was getting so thin and it was all because of Sarah who we were both going to break up with in a few hours. Her tummy was now flat as a board, most of her visible fat was gone. Her breasts were a bit smaller and firmer. She looked like a tanned Irish goddess.

Ashley rubbed her pussy a few times and then impaled herself on my hardened member. She leaned down and kissed me, almost causing me to come out of her. She then sat up and began milking my cock with her pussy while bouncing up and down on the shaft slowly. I grabbed her and dragged her back down to me again. I kissed her deeply. I shifted her legs so they were now pointing towards me. This caused me to come out of her but I quickly entered her again. I then sat up with her in my arms. She was now in my lap with her legs wrapped around me, both of us locked in an embrace of love.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.