Bellaire Belles - Cover

Bellaire Belles

Copyright© 2003 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Greg Hamilton has the dream summer vacation. He gets a seaside mansion in Bellaire Shores, Florida, a nice Mercedes Benz, and a killer speed boat. He can't seem to enjoy it however, because his girlfriend of seven months just informed him that she is marrying a boy back in Kansas. So what is a college boy without a woman supposed to do? Find another one or two well, maybe three ?!!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   School  

I was stunned at Ashley's sudden outpouring of emotion. She now lay on my chest, a quivering, sobbing wreck. I was at a loss for words. I didn't know what to say. I loved Ashley with all my heart. In fact I could honestly say of the three women who captured my heart that she was the one that had the biggest piece. The question was could I leave Sarah? Could I leave Bree?

I brushed my hand through her silky red curls, trying to comfort her as best I could.

She turned and looked at me and started crying even harder. I hugged her too me as tight as I could. I felt bad for her. I felt bad for what I was doing to these women. They all loved me and wanted just me. I thought back to what Bree had said that morning. She didn't want any other man. She wanted just me. I wondered if there was any love in Ashley's heart for Sarah or it what she shared with her was just a ruse.

"Oh God I'm so sorry," sobbed Ashley. "I'm such a selfish bitch for wanting you alone. I'm just so jealous. I can't be like Sarah. I can't be as giving. I'll do it though because in the end I would only be happy if you are in my life even if I have to share. I love you more than you'll ever know Greg."

"I'm the one who should be sorry," I said. "I never knew I was hurting you this much."

"It's not your fault Greg. Sarah found you first. Sarah offered to share. You are a victim of the situation. I know you love Sarah and Bree. I know you love me too. I could never ask you to leave them. I just need you to know how I feel."

"I still can't stomach the thought that I'm hurting you though," I said.

"It would hurt me more if you weren't in my life," said Ashley gasping for air. "When I ran out of your dorm room that day and we didn't see each other was the worst time of my entire life. I was miserable. I needed you but I was too pig headed to pick up a phone and call you. I was too pig headed to return your calls. If I wasn't so pig headed I might have you to myself."

"I was miserable too when we were apart. Ask Sarah. That's the reason she went looking for you. She knew I would be unhappy without you back in my life and that I could never find happiness with her unless you were in my life as well."

"I know," sobbed Ashley. "I'm just selfish. I'm so sorry that I'm selfish."

"There's nothing to be sorry for," I said. "I'm just sorry for not realizing there was a problem."

"I love you so much," said Ashley as she wrapped her arms around me tighter.

"I probably shouldn't tell you this but of the three girls you are the one I love the most," I said.

"Really?" said Ashley with a glimmer in her eye.

I nodded. "You and I were friends before we got involved. We were best of friends. Still are. You're the only one I feel comfortable telling my darkest fears and greatest joys with."

Ashley was crying again except this time it was tears of joy. I really didn't want her to know what I just told her but for some reason it just seemed right.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. I'm pretty sure that Ashley cried herself to sleep.

The next morning Ashley was gone. I was alone in bed for probably the first time all summer. I stretched and went to the bathroom to do my morning ritual of shit, shower and shave. When I was done I threw on a pair of boxers and went down for breakfast.

Ashley was making breakfast. Bree was sitting at the table chatting with Ashley as she cooked. Both were nude.

"Good morning lovely ladies," I said as I entered.

I made it a point to walk over to Ashley first and give her a kiss. I then walked over to Bree and did the same.

"Anything I can help with?" I asked.

"Nope," said Ashley. "Bree already offered and I shot her down. Breakfast is on me today. Sit down and relax."

I sat down at the breakfast table and grabbed the morning paper. I pretended to read it, but instead admired Ashley's naked body in front of me. In the last couple of months she had lost weight. I knew she occasionally worked out with Sarah but it was getting to the point where Ashley had little body fat whatsoever. She looked really good.

Ashley for her part noticed my ogling and decided to make breakfast preparation into a show. She dropped a lot of things on the floor, which required picking up. While picking things up she always pointed her ass to me and gave me a good view of her pussy. I quickly had an erection sticking out of my boxer shorts. Bree was watching the whole spectacle with a great deal of amusement.

Patrick was next to come down just as his sister was bending over to pick up a knife off the floor. He sidled up behind her and pressed his limp cock to her pussy. It caused Ashley to jump and Patrick to get hard. Both Bree and I were in stitches from the antics.

Ashley turned around and punched her naked brother in the gut playfully. Patrick responded with a good solid kiss. The two smiled at each other and then hugged. Patrick grabbed her ass playfully causing her to squeal and then sat down.

"I shouldn't make you any breakfast for that," said Ashley trying to sound angry.

"Maybe you should beat him with your spatula," I said.

"He'd enjoy that too much," chimed in Bree.

"She's right," added Patrick over our howls of laughter.

Breakfast was served after Megan and Sarah made their way down. Grace was still getting ready and claimed she would just have a bagel anyways. Conversation at breakfast was light and witty. Everyone was teasing everyone else in some sexual manner.

After breakfast I helped Sarah clean up the dishes as everyone else went out by the pool.

"I wanted to thank you again for helping out with Bree," said Sarah as she was loading some plates into the dishwasher.

"I didn't do it for you Sarah," I said. "I did it for Bree because I love her."

"So now I'm sharing you with my own daughter?" said Sarah with a smile.

I nodded. "I guess so."

"I don't mind. I'm happy for her. I just miss being with you."

"I know Sarah. It's tough putting everyone on a schedule now."

"I would like a night alone with you like you had with Ashley last night," said Sarah. "I need a little one on one action with you."

I kept silent the fact that Ashley and I didn't do anything but cuddle and bask in our love for one another.

"How about tonight?" I offered.

"How about after Patrick and Megan leave?" asked Sarah. "I don't want to miss out on any fun with them."

"Sure," I said. I felt a little jealous of Patrick just then.

"Why don't we go out to the pool and join them and start a little fun of our own," said Sarah grasping my cock in her hand.

She led me out the back patio door, holding my cock the entire time. When we got outside we noticed that the orgy had already begun for the day. Bree and Megan were going at it in a sixty-nine. Ashley was on top of her brother Patrick, impaled on his cock. Moans and soft screams were the morning music.

I took Sarah into my arms and kissed her gently.

I whispered into her ear, "I love you Sarah."

She pulled on my cock and whispered in my ear, "please put this monster in me now."

I was put off by the fact that she didn't even want to play around first. I grabbed a cushion off of one of the patio loungers and laid it down on the deck of the pool. I gently laid Sarah down on it and then climbed on top of her. I kissed her again and fondled her wonderfully firm breasts.

"No foreplay, just fuck me," whispered Sarah into my ear with hunger.

I sighed heavily and then grabbed my cock and aimed it at her pussy. I wasn't even fully hard but I still managed to push it into her sopping wet hole. Our fucking became more and more intense as she constantly urged me to fuck her harder. When I finally managed to get myself off I was bucking into her so hard that I was sure I was leaving bruises. She had screamed her way through two orgasms in the time it took me to reach my one. In the end I felt dirty somehow. Something just didn't seem right.

Nonetheless, I held Sarah afterwards and whispered sweet nothings in her ear as she recovered from her bliss. After holding her for a few minutes Sarah kissed me and walked over to Patrick and Ashley who were lying together in post orgasmic bliss. I looked over and noticed that Bree and Megan were still going at it. I knew I heard both of them go off at least three times a piece already.

Sarah took Patrick and Ashley came over by me.

"Hello handsome," said Ashley as she ran her fingertips down my bare chest.

"Hello lover," I replied with a smile.

"I'll be right back and then I want you to make love to me," said Ashley. "I just want to wash my brother's cum out of me so you can give me the full treatment."

"Mmm, I'd love to give you the full treatment," I said.

Ashley gave me a passionate kiss and then disappeared into the house.

I watched Patrick entering Sarah from behind. Sarah was wasting no time with anyone. Bree and Megan screamed in a mutual orgasm and collapsed into each other's arms. I watched Patrick going at it with Sarah and got hard again. I was so lost in their activities that I was startled by a hand on my shoulder.

"Back so soon gorgeous?" I asked.

"You never called me that before," said Grace, giggling from behind me.

I looked back at her and smiled. She was putting on some weight again. I was happy that she was coming out of her shell. I thought for the first time that she was going to be ok.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.