Bellaire Belles - Cover

Bellaire Belles

Copyright© 2003 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Greg Hamilton has the dream summer vacation. He gets a seaside mansion in Bellaire Shores, Florida, a nice Mercedes Benz, and a killer speed boat. He can't seem to enjoy it however, because his girlfriend of seven months just informed him that she is marrying a boy back in Kansas. So what is a college boy without a woman supposed to do? Find another one or two well, maybe three ?!!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   School  

As Grace and I left the house I took her hand in mine. She squeezed my hand in thanks for the sign of comfort I had given her and then we made our walk over to Sarah's house. We walked up to the back gate at Sarah's yard and knocked.

"Sarah?" I shouted over the gate.

After a few seconds a very naked Sarah came running over to the gate.

"Thought you weren't coming," said Sarah with a smile as she scanned the neighborhood and then opened the gate.

"My guest here convinced me otherwise," I said gesturing at Grace.

"Oh my God!" squealed Sarah.

Once we were both inside the gate Sarah shut it. She then walked over to Grace and embraced her tightly.

"Welcome home," said Sarah.

"Thank you," said Grace blushing slightly. I knew the two of them had history together but I think Grace was still a little nervous about the hug in the nude with Sarah.

"Still need a chef?" I asked as I shucked off my robe.

"Patrick volunteered to cook but I suppose you could go help him out," said Sarah.

"I would be happy to," I said.

I gave Sarah a quick, but passion filled kiss and walked off towards the barbeque.

Patrick was over there already slinging hamburgers and brats and Italian sausages. I got an appreciation for how thin he really was. He didn't have much muscle at all or fat for that matter. He was a walking stick. The apron he was wearing prevented me from seeing if he was truly thin and if his ribs were visible.

"Hi Patrick," I said grabbing an apron for myself.

"Hi Greg," said Patrick offering his hand.

I shook his hand and appraised the cooking situation.

"You want me to take over?" I asked.

"Nah, this is actually kinda fun," said Patrick.

"You are a guest today," I said.

"Nonsense," said Patrick. "I'm fine."

"You're just sucking up to Sarah so she will let you stay for a few days," I joked.

Patrick laughed at my remark. Something then caught his eye and he was fixated on that something for a few seconds.

"Who's that woman?" asked Patrick.

"That's my Aunt Grace," I said. "She was the one I picked up at the airport this morning. This is her first nudist outing."

"She is very pretty," said Patrick.

"Do you want me to introduce you?" I asked.

"Please," said Patrick displaying a sense of excitement I had never seen in him.

I put two fingers in my mouth and whistled. I attracted the attention of Sarah, Grace, Ashley and Ashley's mother. I looked straight at Grace and crooked my finger at her. She pointed at her self and mouthed the word "Me?" and I nodded.

Grace made her way around the pool and over to Patrick and I. Grace looked at Patrick and blushed, obviously embarrassed to be naked in front of a man besides myself.

"Grace this is Ashley's brother, Patrick. Patrick, this is my Aunt Grace."

Patrick offered his hand and Grace shook it.

"Hi," said Patrick shyly.

"Hi," said Grace even more timidly.

I took off my apron and handed it to Grace. I winked at her and said, "Here, help Patrick out with the meat. I need to talk with Ashley."

I didn't give Grace a chance to object. I merely walked off in the direction of Ashley. I never intended to talk to Ashley, I just wanted an excuse for Grace to talk to someone new. Since Patrick had taken an interest in her I was hoping that he might even try to ask her out. I'm not normally a matchmaker but when it came to my Aunt's happiness the sky was the limit. I knew Patrick was a good guy and would be good for Grace if they ever did hook up.

"Hey lover," said Ashley as I sidled up next to her.

"Hi sweets," I said. "How's my lucky charm today?"

"Better now that you're here sexy," said Ashley with a seductive wink.

Ashley put her arm around my waist and I had to fight my rising arousal. The fight was helped by a punch to my arm.

"Greg!" exclaimed Ashley's father.

"Hi, Mister O'Rourke," I said fearing the worst if he heard about our little three way relationship.

Ashley's father took me in his arms and gave me a tight squeeze. I wasn't really comfortable hugging another naked man so I didn't really return the hug.

"Never be afraid to hug another man," said Ashley's father chuckling.

"Ok, sir," I said.

"And call me Daniel for God's sake," he bellowed.

Daniel was a stout, overweight man that was nearly hairless except for some red hair near his ample sized manhood. I would compare him to a bear because he was as big as one, he just didn't have the hair for it. Daniel's most distinguishing feature was his smile. He was always smiling and joking around. It was one of the things I really liked about him when I first met him.

"So you finally got some sense in you and started dating my daughter," said Daniel with his booming voice.

"Dad," protested Ashley.

I merely nodded my head.

"I understand you are also dating Sarah as well," said Daniel.

Oh shit, I thought. Here it comes.

"Gotta say you are a lucky son of a bitch," said Daniel with a broad smile. "Just don't hurt my Ashley."

Daniel emphasized his point with a slap on the back.

"I'm the one that's lucky," said Ashley. "Just having Greg in my life is wonderful."

Daniel shook his head and then made his way back over to his wife. Ashley turned to me and gave me a smoldering kiss causing my cock to swell.

"Not here Ashley," I joked. "You're gonna get me excited right in front of your family."

"They don't care," giggled Ashley. "See, look at my mom grinning at you."

I looked over at Ashley's mom and she waved at me. I saw her glance down at my hardness and giggle.

"You're terrible," I said.

"I know," said Ashley with a triumphant grin.

Ashley's mom came over and joined the two of us. She was overweight with very large breasts that drooped down on her stomach. I reminded myself that nudism wasn't about how good you looked but rather about enjoying oneself in the freedom from confining clothes.

"You shouldn't be teasing young men like that," her mom quipped. "They have no self control."

Ashley and her mom had a good laugh at my expense.

"Hi, Mrs. O'Rourke," I said, blushing. "Nice to see you again."

"Oh, the pleasure is all mine," said her mom looking straight down at my engorged member.

"What do you think of Sarah, mom?" asked Ashley.

"She is so nice. You two both made a good find with her."

"Well, she kind of found me," I added in.

The two girls chuckled at the comment. Ashley sidled in next to me again. I looked over at Grace and saw that she was all smiles talking to Patrick, which caused me to smile.

"Whatcha smiling about?" said Ashley.

"Grace," I said. "I kind of hooked her up with Patrick."

"No way!" said Ashley with excitement.

"I thought that Grace needed more friends."

"So does Patrick," said Ashley. "Many girls only see the geeky side of him and not the sweet, gentle, caring side of him. I think Grace of all people would see that in him."

"I agree."

"So mom," said Ashley. "You gonna let Megan stay here the week?"

"I think so. It'll be a good chance for her to get to know Bree, Sarah, and Greg. I have a feeling we will all be seeing much more of each other in the future."

"I think so too," said Ashley with a smile.

"If you will excuse me," said Ashley's mother. "I think I am going to go get to know Grace."

I turned to Ashley and gave her a quick kiss.

"Ashley, I want to ask you a question."

"What's that honey?"

"Well, with your brother and sister here for a week, are you gonna want to have sex with them?"

"I guess so," said Ashley timidly.

"It's ok," I said. "Just as long as I know about it. I think you should tell Sarah though."

"I don't know if I can," said Ashley.

"You have to," I said. "Otherwise you are violating our agreement."

"I know," said Ashley, crestfallen.

"I think Sarah of all people would understand."

"You're probably right. I will talk to my parents first and get their read on things."

"All I ask is that if you don't talk to Sarah that you don't do anything with your brother and sister."

"Ok," said Ashley. "You are really a wonderful guy."

"Thanks," I said. "Still gonna be jealous knowing you are with another guy though. Even if it is your brother."

"You could always join us."

"Not into guys, sorry."

"You don't have to do anything with him," said Ashley with a grin.

"I don't know," I said hesitantly.

"Or maybe you could join me if I am with Megan."

"I already have enough problems with Bree," I said. "I don't need another fifteen year old girl chasing after me."

"She already has a crush on you," said Ashley with a cute little giggle. "You should probably hide the entire week because both of them will probably be after you."

"That's all I need."

"I think I will have a talk with Sarah and let her know you are feeling the heat from Bree," said Ashley. "Maybe she can get Bree to back off."

"Would you?"

"Yeah, I'll mix it in with my 'I'm an incestuous lover' confession."

Both of us chuckled at her remark. I took Ashley into my arms and squeezed her tightly, relishing the feel of her smooth, silky skin next to mine.

"You keep that up and you'll never get rid of that hard-on," said Ashley giggling.

"Why don't I take you inside and take care of it," I said in a suave and debonair tone.

"Ok," said Ashley taking my hand. "We better make it a quickie though."

Ashley led me into the house. On the way we passed by her dad who winked at me and gave me a knowing grin. I grinned back sheepishly, not completely comfortable with her father casually approving of me having sex with his daughter.

Ashley led me upstairs and towards the master bedroom. Ashley stopped suddenly and put her arm back to prevent me from going any further. I could hear moans of ecstasy coming from Bree's room. I noticed her door was wide open.

Ashley snuck forward a bit and motioned for me to follow. She slowly made her way to the doorway and gestured to me to be quiet. When I got to the doorway I was treated the view of Megan and Bree in a sixty-nine with one another. Both girls were moaning and licking at the same time. My cock was as hard as a steel rod as I watched the two girls performing in front of me.

Ashley brought me out of my hypnotic state when she cleared her throat. The two girls on the bed looked up at her but didn't register any surprise.

"You two should learn to close doors when you have sex," said Ashley with an amused look on her face.

"You should too," said Bree defiantly.

"We do," said Ashley.

"Not when you guys are doing it out in the pool area or in the kitchen or in the family room. I've watched you all many times."

I could literally feel the blood draining from my face.

"Do you get excited watching us?" said Ashley.

"Not so much with my mom and Greg, but you and Greg definitely. You two are so hot together."

I couldn't believe I was hearing this conversation.

"So you kept the door open hoping to get caught?" asked Ashley.

Bree nodded shyly with an ashamed look on her face.

"This wouldn't have been for Greg's benefit," said Ashley with a smug grin.

No answer that time.

"I want you girls to keep the door closed from now on when you are doing this kind of stuff," said Ashley.

"I don't have to listen to you Ashley," said Bree defiantly.

"Maybe I should have a little talk with your mom," I piped in.

"OK, we will close the door from now on," said Bree quickly.

"You haven't talked to your mom like you promised me?" said Ashley angrily.

"I was going to," said Bree.

"That is why you backed down to Greg's threat so quickly?" Ashley snapped back.

"Fuck you," screamed Bree as she buried herself in the covers of the bed.

"Megan, can you please go back downstairs," I said softly. "Ash, let me do the talking for a bit."

I walked over to the bed and pulled the covers down enough to uncover the top half of Bree. She tried snatching the blanket and pulling it back over her head but I grabbed her hand and gently placed it in my other hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.