Bellaire Belles - Cover

Bellaire Belles

Copyright© 2003 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Greg Hamilton has the dream summer vacation. He gets a seaside mansion in Bellaire Shores, Florida, a nice Mercedes Benz, and a killer speed boat. He can't seem to enjoy it however, because his girlfriend of seven months just informed him that she is marrying a boy back in Kansas. So what is a college boy without a woman supposed to do? Find another one or two well, maybe three ?!!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   School  

The week after Bree's party was another week of routine for the four of us. Once again I was diving all week. Sarah had numerous planning meetings to go to for her various charities. Bree was busy with all of her acting, dancing, and voice classes. Ashley was still working her ass off at Busch Gardens to make tuition for the year.

I called Grace during the week to see how she was holding out against my mother. She was having no luck and starting to feel that it all wasn't worth it. I gave her a few words of encouragement and that seemed to brighten her spirits. She told me that if she didn't make any progress within a week that she would be coming home.

On Thursday, I woke up between both of my beautiful lovers, ready to start a day that would find all three of us able to spend time together.

Ashley had her head on my chest and Sarah was lying next to me in a ball, clutching my arm. I ran my fingers through Ashley's beautiful hair and she moved her head to look up at me.

"Good morning, beautiful," I said to her.

"Mmmmm... good morning," she said with a smile.

Sarah stirred and looked at the two of us and smiled. She leaned over and gave Ashley a kiss and then did the same to me.

"Good morning, lovers," said Sarah with a content sigh. "What time is it?"

I looked at my watch.

"Eight."

"Oh my," said Sarah. "I need to get up and get breakfast going for Bree and get her ready to be picked up by Mrs. Johansen."

Sarah climbed out of the bed and made a beeline for the door not even bothering to get dressed.

Ashley kissed me and rolled off my chest.

"Why don't we go take a shower and get ready," she said.

"Get ready for what?"

"We have your whole day planned out," said Ashley with an evil grin.

Ashley rolled off the bed and took my arm and started to drag me out of bed. I begrudgingly followed her into the bathroom. Ashley turned on the water to the shower and then turned to me and took me into her arms. She stood on her toes and gave me a smoldering kiss. I broke off the kiss and stepped back from her.

"Baby I gotta pee before we go in there," I said.

Ashley giggled and then watched me unsuccessfully try to pee with my raging hard-on.

"Why don't you just pee in the shower," she said, still laughing.

"But, you will be in there," I replied.

"So."

I shook my head and climbed into the shower first, hoping to release my piss before she got in. As soon as the water hit my chest I started my flow. A yellow arc of urine cascaded onto the shower floor and into the drain. Ashley then stepped in and pushed me back slightly as I was still peeing and stepped in front of me. I tried to stop peeing but I had to pee so bad that it was difficult. It started coming out in interrupted streams.

"Keep peeing," said Ashley. "I want you to pee on me."

I shook my head again and continued my flow. I watched the pee hit her breasts and then flow down her belly. Ashley giggled as I kept peeing.

"Since when have you been into water sports?" I asked.

"Never, just thought I would try it," she said with a smile. "Honestly, I don't see what the big deal is."

We both laughed as the last trickle of urine escaped my system.

"Now let me try," said Ashley giggling.

Ashley spread out her legs and started peeing. She didn't have much control of it and she ended up peeing down her leg a few times. I giggled at her but still got very aroused watching her. I had never watched a girl pee before and found it quite fascinating.

When she finished she stood on her toes again and gave me a quick passionate kiss. She then got out a bottle of liquid soap and a loofah sponge and started to wash me off. She started at my neck and did my chest and arms and then worked down to my tummy and then to my legs, avoiding my crotch. She told me to turn around and did my back and my legs and then my ass last. She then took some more soap out of the bottle and rubbed it in her hands and then began rubbing my cock.

The feeling was exquisite. It was almost like the feeling I got when I was being sucked off. Ashley worked her hands on my cock and she suckled one of my nipples with her mouth. I thought I was going to go through the roof with pleasure. As I reached the breaking point, my body tensed up and I was standing on my toes as I shot my load.

My semen landed all over Ashley's chest. She gave one of her content sighs and then began rubbing it into her skin.

"My turn," I said, still gasping for air from my moment of pleasure.

I grabbed the loofah and used some of Ashley's lilac scented soap and began washing her breasts. Ashley moaned softly as I paid her grapefruit sized breasts the extra attention they deserved. I then worked down her tummy and avoided her crotch and did her legs. I turned her around and did her back and arms and then her ass.

I turned her around again and took the bottle of soap. Ashley grabbed my cock and said, "No. I want you to fuck me."

She gave my penis a few strokes and I was hard again. I grabbed her ass and she put her arms around my neck. I then lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around me and then she sank onto my member. Ashley began squeezing her pussy muscles around my cock and rubbed her clit on the base of my cock. Her lips found mine and we were passionately kissing each other and moaning in each other's mouth.

I felt Ashley tense up after a few minutes of activity and she screamed out in ecstasy. Ashley was normally a moaner and not a screamer so I was taken completely by surprise by it.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Uh huh," she moaned. "God, that was wonderful."

My arms were getting tired from holding Ashley's weight so I figured I should either get my rocks off or get her off of me. Once again, the little head did the thinking and I had Ashley bouncing up and down on my cock at a furious pace. My lips found hers again and I attacked her tongue with an animalistic fury.

Soon I was getting close. Again my body tensed up and I was on my toes. As I began shooting my seed into her with a howl of pleasure, I lost my balance. Ashley fell backwards as did I in the other direction. I felt my head hit the chrome tub spigot but didn't feel the pain. I lay at the bottom of the tub, intertwined with Ashley as the last vestiges of my orgasm left me.

I looked at Ashley. She was rubbing the back of her head.

"Oh shit, are you ok?" I asked.

She nodded and smiled at me. "You?"

"Think I hit my head but it doesn't hurt," I said with a grin. "Probably will hit me when the orgasm wears off."

Suddenly both of us were both howling with laughter on the floor of the tub. We then heard the door open and Sarah came rushing in, naked, wearing only a cooking apron, and looked at the two of us with a worried expression.

"What happened up here?" she asked.

I tried to catch my breath from laughing. "Ashley... me... fucking... lost balance..." I exploded with laughter as did Ashley.

Sarah cracked a smile. "Sounded like the entire second floor was coming down," she said giggling.

"I... was... cumming..." I started but couldn't finish. Ashley and I were both trying to catch our breath because we were laughing so hard.

Sarah laughed even harder at our antics and turned to leave. I climbed out of the shower and went to grab her. I grabbed the string to her apron and undid it.

"Just where do you think you are going?" I asked.

"Back to finish making breakfast," said Sarah with a grin.

"I am sure Bree will figure out you aren't coming back and finish it herself," I said.

"No Greg, I need to get this done," she said.

As she protested I took the apron off of her and dragged her into the shower. Ashley got out and started drying off.

"I will take care of breakfast," said Ashley with a smile. "You two haven't had a lot of time together lately."

"Thanks Ash," said Sarah with a smile. "I will have to thank you even more later."

Ashley giggled and bent down to pick up the apron on the floor.

"Toodles," said Ashley as she went out the door, leaving Sarah and I alone with one another.

I kissed Sarah passionately on the lips, our tongues dancing with one another in the dance of love. I reached up and grabbed her orange sized firm breasts and kneaded them in my hands.

"Mmmm baby, why don't we come back in here after we make love to one another. I don't want to end up on the floor like Ashley did."

I grinned at her and led her back out of the shower. We helped each other dry off and headed out to the bedroom.

When I got there I gently laid Sarah out on the bed. I admired her beauty. She was an Italian goddess. She had the loveliest olive complexion, graceful curves, and firm muscles that spoke of power but didn't mask her femininity. I looked at her soft, but angular faces, framed by her long dark curls of hair and was smitten.

"You are so beautiful," I whispered, just loud enough so she could hear me.

"Come here and make love to me, handsome."

I crawled into bed next to her and we exchanged a sensuous kiss. Our hands began roaming over each other's bodies, trying to feel every part of each other. My kisses drifted down to her neck and I gave her a few playful bites, which elicited nearly silent moans from her.

I worked my lips and tongue down her body, making a long stop at her breasts, savoring her nipples. I bypassed her womanhood and kissed down her legs. When I got to her feet I took on of them in my hands and sucked on a few of her toes. That earned me a few more moans of pleasure. I kissed my way back up her other leg and then gently spread her legs with my hands. Her pink flower blossomed in front of me, ready for my attentions.

I looked up at Sarah briefly and managed to get contact with her eyes. "I love you, " I mouthed as I descended into her depths of pleasure. I worked my tongue around her pink petals, tasting her bitter but intoxicating juices. Her heady aroma captivated my senses and drew me into driving my tongue deep into her.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed as my tongue worked up her womanhood and found her center of pleasure. "Please don't stop!"

I swirled my tongue around her clit and then took it into my mouth and sucked it hard.

"AYEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHOHHHHHH GOD!" screamed Sarah as she began convulsing around me. I moved my head quickly out of the way and her legs clamped shut.

I watched her as her olive skin went to a reddish hue and back again. She looked into my eyes with a loving countenance.

"I love you," she said.

I didn't answer her with words. I moved between her legs again and slowly slid myself into her. She gasped as I hit her cervix. I kissed her before continuing. "I love you too," I said softly and then began slowly stroking her.

I made love to her slowly, relishing her wonderful body, savoring the joining of our souls. When I neared climax I simply slowed down to take the edge off and then continue. Sarah moaned softly the entire time, kissing me every so often with every ounce of love she had to give.

After about fifteen minutes of lovemaking I finally felt I could take no more and emptied my essence into her. Sarah climaxed quietly as well and we collapsed into one another's arms and held each other. I didn't want to ever let her go.

"You are so wonderful," said Sarah.

"You are too," I replied brushing a lock of hair from her face.

"We need to get ready though. We have a full day planned."

I sighed and let go of her. We both went back into the bathroom and finished our shower, leaving the playing out of it. We fought for control of the bathroom, trying to get ready at the same time. After a bit Ashley came back in the bathroom and climbed back in the shower, washing her hair. After about an hour we were all dressed and ready to go.

Ashley wore a pair white cotton sleeveless blouse that was so sheer that it did little to conceal the lacy white bra underneath. The blouse was tied up around her belly exposing her midriff down to where her blue jean hipster shorts began. Sarah wore a floral print cutoff tank top and a matching set of floral hipster shorts. Sarah looked like a teenager, a very hot teenager. It was obvious that Ashley or Bree were giving her fashion tips.

I dressed in a pair of khaki shorts, a conservative golf polo, and dock shoes with no socks. I looked strangely out of place next to these two sexily dressed women wearing my conservative clothing. I threw on a pair of shades and guided the girls out to the cars.

"Why don't you and Ashley go in the Bimmer and I will take my Mercedes and follow you," said Sarah. Both of the cars were two-seaters and couldn't accommodate all of us.

"I have no idea where we are going," I said.

"Ash will tell you where to go," said Sarah.

Ashley and I got into the car and headed out. She had me head out north towards Clearwater Beach.

"When you get to 60, take that across the causeway and get off at the Dale Mabry going north," said Ashley, putting her hand on my leg as we drove.

We made our way through the busy morning traffic and finally were able to open up the car going across the Courtney Campbell Causeway. When we got to the other side of the bay I noticed Landry's off on Rocky Point and my mind flashed back to the night Ashley came back into my life. I put my hand on her Ashley's knee and gave her a loving smile.

We quickly made it to the Dale Mabry and got off the highway. Ashley pointed me off towards Raymond James Stadium and then just before hitting the stadium we made a turn towards the airport. Then I realized where we were going. The girls were taking me shopping at the International Plaza Mall.

The International Plaza was an upscale mall in the Tampa area. Some of the better shops and better restaurants were to be found there. Being a college student I didn't go there all that often. As we pulled into a parking space, Sarah pulled her car in next to us. I went to start putting the roof up when Sarah interrupted me.

"Fuck it, the cars are insured if someone steals them," she said with a smile.

Ashley and I got out of our car and Ashley grabbed me by the arm. Sarah sidled up next to me and grabbed the other arm. Both girls leaned into me. It made walking difficult but pleasurable. As we walked into the mall a lot of people were starting, looking at the two beautiful women in my arms. Every once in a while one of them would lean their head against me or kiss me on the cheek. It was driving me crazy and earning tons of stares from the public. I was eating it up. I knew the girls were too.

The girls literally dragged me into Lord and Taylor's and headed for the menswear department. The next hour was spent with the girls picking out clothing and holding it up to me and seeing how it looked. I had no say in the matter. When they were finished Ashley and Sarah both had an armful of clothes for me to try on.

We went over to where the dressing rooms were and an older lady working the counter there let me take six garments in to try. Ashley handed me some clothes and demanded that I come out and model each piece. The first article was a black collarless shirt with an inlaid paisley design. I put it on and came out to show the girls. Sarah put her hand on her chin and appraised it. Ashley came over to me and pulled on the shirt and played around with it.

"Did I send you in with the white one?" Ashley asked.

"I don't know."

"Well I am just gonna have to go check," she said.

"Ma'am, you cannot go back there with him," said the clerk working the dressing rooms.

"I wouldn't worry about it," said Sarah to the clerk as Ashley dragged me back to the dressing room. "He doesn't have anything she hasn't seen already."

Ashley dragged me into the dressing room and slowly unbuttoned the shirt I was wearing.

"You certainly are a naughty little girl today," I said to her as she rubbed her hand over my chest.

"Here put this on," she said handing me the white collarless shirt with a similar design.

I put it on, turning as I unbuckled my pants to tuck it in.

"Let's make sure that is tucked in all the way," said Ashley reaching down the front of my pants. She grabbed my cock and stroked it a few times to make it hard. She then dragged me back out to Sarah.

"Hmmm, that looks much better," said Sarah.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.