Bellaire Belles - Cover

Bellaire Belles

Copyright© 2003 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Greg Hamilton has the dream summer vacation. He gets a seaside mansion in Bellaire Shores, Florida, a nice Mercedes Benz, and a killer speed boat. He can't seem to enjoy it however, because his girlfriend of seven months just informed him that she is marrying a boy back in Kansas. So what is a college boy without a woman supposed to do? Find another one or two well, maybe three ?!!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   School  

I looked at Bree with a mixture of shock and arousal. Both girls were fully naked and Megan's red swollen womanhood was spread out for all to see. I quickly noticed that what I could see of Bree's womanhood was also quite swollen. These girls had obviously been quite busy.

"Greg, please don't tell my mom!" Bree screamed at me.

I didn't say anything. I didn't even move. I was too shocked to move.

"Greg please!"

I looked at Megan. She made no attempt to cover up but I could see she was very afraid of me.

"Greg?" pleaded Bree.

I shook my head and came to my senses.

"Megan, get dressed and go downstairs. Your brother is waiting for you."

I walked out of the room and I could hear Bree breaking into a fit of sobbing. I stopped in the middle of the hallway and just stood there, staring at a picture of Bree as a young child on the wall. She couldn't have been more than five years old in the picture. I looked at how different the child in the picture was from the Bree I knew. It was obvious that Bree was becoming a grown woman with wants and desires.

A chill ran down my spine as that fact sunk in. Ashley's words from earlier came back to me about how every girl at that party would jump my bones given the chance. I wondered if Bree wasn't one of those girls. The fact that I was aroused by her made my worries even worse.

I was pulled out of my silent meditation by someone tapping me on the shoulder. I turned around to see a Megan standing there, her eyes red from crying.

"Please don't tell Sarah about this. I really like Bree is a friend and I would hate to lose that over this," she said.

I didn't say anything. I merely wiped away a tear that was running down her cheek and gave her a forced smile. She smiled back weakly and ran her hand over her eyes to brush away any further tears. She then turned and made her way down the stairs.

I turned and looked towards the door to Bree's room. I knew I had to face her. Every part of me wanted to run, to avoid the situation. I then realized I was a first class wuss. I always ran away. I never faced my problems. I needed to face this problem head on. I walked slowly to the door and listened. Bree was in her room sobbing. I knocked softly on the door.

"Come in," sobbed Bree.

I stepped carefully into the room. Bree was still naked and laying face down on her bed sobbing. I fought with every bit of my self-control to not stare at her beautiful bottom pointed up at me and try to take the situation seriously.

I cleared my throat working up the courage to speak. "Bree, we need to talk."

Bree turned over to face me, but still lying down. This view was even more arousing.

"Any chance you can get dressed first?" I asked.

Bree shrugged her shoulders and climbed out of bed. I watched her as she got her clothes off the floor and put them back on. My cock was threatening to tear out of my jeans from the show. I had seen her naked quite a bit, but never in a sexual way and it really turned the way I looked at her into something completely different. To my horror I was beginning to lust after her.

When Bree was finished she sat on the edge of her bed about as far away from me as she could.

"You're gonna tell my mom, aren't you? "

I looked at her and nodded.

"Why? She is gonna kill me."

"Because your mom needs to know something like this is going on," I said.

"No she doesn't," she snipped back. "It is my life, not hers."

"Bree, sex is something that is a very serious matter. I thought your mom had pretty much impressed that on you. You both seem pretty comfortable talking to one another about it. I really don't think you would be in any trouble. She will probably just make sure you don't have any questions and tell you to take it easy for awhile."

"I don't want to take it easy for awhile," she said.

"Bree, you are fifteen..."

"Don't give me that bullshit story now," she snapped.

"What?"

"You have always treated me like an equal and all of a sudden you want to act like the adult and I am the child?"

"Well Bree..."

"You are only four years older than me Greg. You are hardly in a position to be giving me parental advice."

I put my head in my hand and massaged my temples, trying to relieve the stress of the situation.

"Give me one good reason not to tell your mom," I said.

"Because you are my friend," she said, softening her expression.

"Your mom is my friend too. How can I betray her trust?"

"You have before," she said with venom.

That comment cut me to the bone. I looked away from her to hide the tear that was running down my cheek. She was right. I had betrayed her trust once. I didn't want to do it again. Then again I wanted to gain some trust with Bree, which at this point was shaky at best.

"Can I ask you something?" I said, my back still turned to her.

"What?"

"Do you have a crush on me?" I asked.

"What, are you crazy?"

"You have been hanging all over me and giving me these mind blowing kisses lately."

"I was just being a friend."

"Friends don't kiss like that," I said.

I heard Bree softly sobbing behind me. I turned back to her.

"You do have a crush on me," I said.

She nodded.

"Bree..."

"I know you can't do anything about it," she said.

"You are such a wonderful girl. I know you will find another boy that is a little more suitable in age for you."

Bree just nodded and sobbed harder. I took her into my arms and drew her into me. Her sobs intensified as I held her and rocked her back and forth.

"I am not going to tell your mom what happened," I said. "On one condition."

Bree looked up at me with curious eyes.

"I want you to discuss this with someone. I am going to talk with Ashley and see if she will have a talk with you about it."

"She won't tell?"

"No, Ash is very good about keeping secrets," I said.

"Why?"

"Because you are young and you need to talk to someone about this. It is my condition. Take it or leave it."

Bree squeezed me and nodded into my chest.


I trudged down the stairs after leaving Bree's room to find Ashley and Sarah doing the dishes.

"Finally," chuckled Sarah. "He shows up when the work is all done."

"Sorry guys," I said. "Bree got to chatting about the day and she wouldn't shut up."

"I understand," said Sarah with a wide grin. "It has happened to me before. Once you get that girl started you just can't stop her."

"She really had a great party," added Ashley. "She has gotta be really excited right now."

I nodded. Ashley would soon find out how excited she was.

I helped the girls dry the remainder of the dishes and then we headed out to the pool to clean up the remaining mess out there. As we cleaned Bree came down. She looked chipper as ever but in her eyes I could see it was all an act.

"How are you doing sweetie?" asked Sarah.

"It was such a big day!" said Bree enthusiastically. "Need any help cleaning up?"

"Nope," said Sarah. "You are the birthday girl. It is your day to relax."

"Can we go out for some ice cream?" she asked.

"Sure," said Sarah enthusiastically.

I shot a look at Ashley and tried to speak before she had a chance.

"I think I will stay here," I said while trying to convey to Ashley that I wanted her to do the same.

Ashley nodded at me with a smile. "I ate too much cake," she said. "I will get fat enough the way it is."

"Suit yourselves," said Sarah with a smile. "It will just be the two of us."

Bree smiled nervously as they left. Ashley looked at me with a hungry expression.

Once they were gone Ashley sauntered over to me.

"So what did you have in your dirty little mind?" said Ashley.

"Ash, I needed to talk with you alone," I said.

Worry replaced the look of lust on her face.

"Is there something wrong?" she asked.

"Not between us," I said trying to be reassuring.

Ashley sighed and gave me a quick hug.

"What's wrong, honey?"

I gestured over to some chairs out by the pool and we each took a seat.

"It's about Bree," I said.

"About how she is hitting on you all the time?"

"You know about that?" I asked.

"Hon, even a blind man would notice it," she said.

"That is just part of a larger problem," I said.

"You mean you and her..."

"No. Let me finish please."

"Ok."

"I walked in on Bree and your sister having oral sex," I said.

I saw a thin smile form on Ashley's face. "That little devil," she murmured.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"Oh... um..." sputtered Ashley.

"What is it about Megan that I should know?" I asked getting angry that she found this situation amusing.

"Megan is a bit... um... how shall I say it... sexually active?"

"How would you know?" I said.

"I just do," she said. "She is a little vixen. Doesn't surprise me that she seduced Bree."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.