Hi I'm Jax III - Cover

Hi I'm Jax III

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: thrird part of my story

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Masturbation   Petting   .

I was lying on my sofa completely naked with Ann sitting between my legs. Her head was on my chest and my hands cupped her generously sized boobs.

"Mmm, that was nice," she cooed.

I just made a grunting noise and went back to fondling her chest.

"You know you said you would help out with my college fees," she said.

"Mmm," I agreed.

"Well I need about £1000, is that too much?" she said.

"No of course not," I said.

"Oh good," she sighed, "that means I don't have to be disgusting in front of somebody's camera this year."

"Good," I said, for I've didn't like the idea of her doing any more modelling work.

"So what can I do for you for this £1000?" she asked.

"What haven't you already done?" I said.

"Well I suppose I could fuck all your friends if you like," she said.

"No that's ok," I smiled, "this isn't one of my stories."

"You know you asked me, some time ago, about some of things I've got up to, you know with my big tits," she said.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Well let me tell you about some of my earliest experiences and fantasises," she sighed.

Her weight shifted slightly as she opened her thighs and her hand went between them.

"I've got a brother who's three years older than me and when you're an teenager being that close to an adult male was very hard. I use to lay on my bed and squeeze my budding tits and rub myself silly."

I noticed the elbow slowly working as she started to rub herself now.

"Cause at the time with almost zero chest I had no chance of attracting any male much less my brother," she said.

"So carry on," I prompted.

"Well as I've said before I went from nothing to size D's in months and then of course I noticed him checking me out, which was nice," she said.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"If you stop interrupting I will," she snapped, so where was I, oh yes my size D's. It was summer break and I was at home all day and I had just bought this bikini, the first one I've ever had and boy did I fill it out. Anyway I was in the garden lying on my front when I felt his shadow over me. He said I'd burn if I weren't careful so I said he could rub some cream on my back. God his hands felt great on my skin, then I felt him undoing my top strap, god I couldn't breath, and then he rubbing cream along my sides and over my tits a bit. I was almost coming. Then he did my legs and he told me to turn over and he would do my front. Of course I didn't, I just laughed at him and he went away. Just as soon as I could I went to my room and frig myself until I was sore.

"So you didn't do anything with your brother then?" I asked.

"Well not then but later," she said.

"Go on you can't stop now," I urged.

"Well as you can imagine, I frigged myself nightly after that, feeling his hands on my body, then one day he cornered me on the landing just after I had my bath. God I can remember feeling trapped, excited and fearful all at the same time. I was just wearing this damp bath towel that wasn't very large and just about covered my important bits when he pushed me up against the wall and he grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. I don't remember saying anything, in fact I doubt if I had the breath to speak at all. I can remember him smelling my skin and then gently tugging at the towel. There was nothing much holding it up for I had just tucked the top in slightly so with a little help from him it fell like a puddle at my feet. I remember closing my eyes but I could hear his breath, as he looked me up and down. Then I almost jumped when his hand cupped my bust and then he kissed my neck. I almost came on the spot. Of course my mum took this time to come upstairs and I fled to my room. God I've never come so much in my then short life as I did in the next half hour, again and again I frig myself until I fell asleep from exhaustion."

"So what happened after that?" I asked.

"Well nothing of note really, I used to frig myself with the fantasy that he would one night come to my room and take me, but he never did. A couple of times he would catch me alone and fondle my boobs but that were all."

"So he never fucked you then?" I asked.

"No never, sad really, if only he knew how much I was gagging for it," she giggled.

I've said it before but it's worth repeating, girls with big tits shouldn't giggle, it inflames men's desires and especially mine. For the next ten minutes I sated these desires in her responsive body.

"So you don't want me to entertain some of your mates then?" she asked again.

"No thanks, I would be jealous," I admitted.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.