Piano Man - Cover

Piano Man

by Lady Kokomo

Copyright© 2003 by Lady Kokomo

Erotica Sex Story: An innocent game of Truth or Dare among sophomore girls turns into a wildly erotic encounter in a most unusual location...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Oral Sex   School   .

"Truth or dare?" Bianca asked as I settled down amidst the small group of girls. We were all sophomores and decided to use the game as a fun way to amuse ourselves while waiting for the first day of class. Even if no one took a dare, it was sure to be entertaining at the very least.

Since I had a fair number of skeletons in my closet and the girls gathered in our dormitory lounge shared my high school, there was no question what I needed to do. "Dare," I responded with conviction.

Bianca thought a moment, and then smiled evilly. "I've got the perfect dare for you," she said, a twinkle in her eye.

Being a fellow music major, Bianca had first-hand knowledge of Luciano Martinelli, the sexy visiting professor from Italy. The campus was buzzing with gossip about this supposedly unobtainable hunk. "You wouldn't believe this guy," she addressed the group. "He is soooo hot..." The girls swooned at her description of him.

Okay, Bianca was talking about Martinelli and she knew I was a bit of a wild child. Combine that with the fact that she was supposed to be determining my dare, and it was adding up to trouble with a capital T.

"Here's your dare, Tess," Bianca said, throwing up what she believed to be the ultimate challenge. "You are to go to the Fine Arts Center, find Professor Martinelli, and kiss him."

"Piece of cake," I responded with a grin. "I'll be back in a flash."

"Uh-uh-uhhhh, just a minute, Tess," Bianca started. "We're going with you!" I raised my eyebrows in question. "You didn't think we were gonna trust you on this one, did you?"

Silly me...


I climbed the steps to the Fine Arts Center, a group of five whispering, giggling girls at my heels. Being a music major on campus, I knew all the ins and outs of the massive building. Guessing Martinelli would probably be rehearsing for his faculty recital tomorrow night, I sneaked in the side door that led to Bezanson Hall. I shushed the girls behind me as we entered the building.

As I approached the modestly sized recital hall, I heard the sultry tones of a soprano sax. I leaned against the closed door, taking in the muffled sounds. God, the sax was such a sensual instrument! So damn expressive... I sighed with pleasure, my body growing warm at the mere sound of the melody. I couldn't take it any longer; I had to see the musician behind the music that was slowly turning me on in the abandoned, dimly lit hallway.

Gently, I opened the door to the recital hall. Just a crack. In the middle of the harshly lit stage stood perhaps the best-looking man ever to walk the face of the earth. His dark blond hair skimmed the top of his shoulders, and an adorable dimple flashed on his left cheek as he took a breath between phrases of the music.

"Oh my God," I mouthed to myself, growing weak in the knees. My jaw dropped, as I stood frozen, taking in the sight of him. Whew, he was even more gorgeous than everyone said he was! Before I could regain my composure and make a run for it, he looked up at me, his piercing green eyes gazing into the depths of my soul.

"Why hello, cara," he greeted, shading his eyes from the spotlights. A subtle Italian accent colored his deep, sexy voice. My legs turned to rubber as I grabbed the doorframe for support. The group of girls behind me giggled in response.

I didn't know much Italian, besides the word fettuccini that is, but I knew enough to know that the word cara meant dear one, loved one, or something like that. Screw the stinkin' kiss. As far as I was concerned, he could take me right then and there, and do pretty much anything he wanted to with me!

"Come on down," he invited, "I could use a break." He placed the saxophone in a stand and sat down on the edge of the stage, patting the space next to him. I started down the steps tentatively, making my way toward him. Smiling, he took a sip from his water bottle, and then dismissed the pianist he had been working with. Funny, I didn't even remember seeing anyone but him... "See ya in a few, Seth," he added, as the man exited to the rear of the stage.

The man who was getting me hot and bothered with the mere sound of his voice turned to me and smiled, again flashing those sexy dimples. "Luciano Martinelli," he introduced, taking my hand in his and kissing it. I resisted the temptation to say 'I know.' "But you can call me Luke. What's your name?" he asked, tilting his head in an adorable way that made me want to reach up and run my fingers through his flowing hair.

For the life of me, I couldn't remember! "It's... umm... uh..." I stammered like a fool as he held my hand. "Tess," I finally provided. "Tess Gordon." So let's cut the chitchat and get down to business, handsome. Take me right here, right now! I didn't say it, but heaven knows I wanted to!

"So what are you doing out alone so late at night?" Luke asked, releasing my hand. "It's not safe these days," he cautioned, rubbing a hand up my thigh.

My heart rate quickened as a jolt of electricity shot up my body. He wiped his perspiring forehead with the back of his hand. "Man, it's hot in here," Luke complained, standing up. Before I could react, he shucked off his t-shirt and stood before me, his magnificently hairy chest exposed for all to see. I could have sworn I heard a collective gasp from the back of the recital hall, but Luke didn't seem to notice.

He walked back toward me, giving me an eye-level view of certain parts of his anatomy-one part in particular that seemed to be growing before my eyes. Without hesitation, I reached for his belt and unbuckled his jeans. He leaned back, accentuating his already impressive size. I loosened the button of his pants, and then pulled the zipper down with my teeth. His jeans fell to his ankles, revealing tight, red satin briefs.

My mouth fell open as Luke's hand slid into the front of his briefs and pulled out his large, erect penis. Watch and weep, girls! And Bianca thought getting a kiss was going to be hard...

I took Luke's tip in to my mouth, swirling my tongue around his sensitive head. He moaned in appreciation, grabbing my head and pulling it toward him. The hunk of my dreams-hell, the hunk of EVERY girl's dreams--pumped his cock in and out, forcing more of his length in with each thrust. Just when I thought he was about to burst and feed my eager mouth, he pulled out.

Luke extended his hand, helping me to my feet. Pulling me close, he massaged my back through my blouse. Instead of panicking about being literally on stage and in the spotlight, I reached for his lips hungrily. The girls were certainly getting quite a show.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.