All in the Family's - Cover

All in the Family's

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Two families discover the pleasure of intimacy. This is mostly a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest  

Dot had made an effort to look good for their picnic at Stephanie's on Sunday afternoon.

She had her hair cut Saturday, and bought a new black bikini with a high waist silouette, that barely covered her twat, but slimmed her hips. The bra had a loop around her neck, and could be adjusted to pull her boobs up, making them pillow. It was sexy looking, and when she modeled it for Jack Saturday night, he threw her down on the bed and made her cum twice.

Matty was again spending the weekend with Justin, so she and Jack enjoyed an after fuck swim, playing grab ass in the water. They slept like logs, and had a big late breakfast. She spent an hour on her makeup and hair. Jack had been honest about his evening with Stephanie, and Dot wanted to make sure her assets were at their best. Matty had told them it would be fun if they showed up in their suits, so they could use the pool before dinner. "Steph said real informal, Mom."

Stephanie answered the door in a sexy high waist one piece red suit, a baywatch kind of thing. "She doesn't quite have the tits for it" Dot thought. "Hi Dot. Now I know all your wonderful family." She gave the full body hug, and both reacted to it. Stephanie gave an extra little push against Dot's amazing tits. The blonde smiled. Then Stephanie kissed Jack full on the lips. They heard the kids splashing in the pool."Let's go right out"

Justin and Matty were both naked, splashing around in the water. When Dot saw Justin's prick she drew a quick breath, in spite of Matty's warning about it. "Hi Mom, Hi Dad. Come on in." "Let's have a drink first" suggested Stephanie.

When Justin saw Dot, his prick jerked. The black bikini, the pale skin, the full big titties, and the opulent figure were a contrast to both his lovers. Obviously, her age was a plus, knowing the fun of an older woman already. She has a body you could get lost in, he thought. "Matty, your mom's a real foxy lady." Matty looked at him, smiling. "I bet she'd like a little of your cock, lover." "Think so?" He glanced over at their parents, sitting in chairs on the patio, and caught Dot staring at him. "See" said Matty.

When Dot caught Justin's signal of interest, it was all she needed. "Steph, I'm going to jump in for a while.": She rose, and did a slow, vamping walk to the far end of the pool. The flesh of her ass jiggled. Her titties swung, even in the uplifting bra. Matty watched her, thinking what a fox she really was, and how lucky for her that she was so understanding. She saw Justin's cock lurch, and got out of the pool, winking as they passed. Toweling off quickly, she sat on her Dad's lap, wiggling her ass at his tool. She giggled as she felt it lurch.

Dot waded in toward Justin, but stopped before the water got to her crotch. She bent her knees slightly, wetting the material, then straightened back up, letting the damp cloth cling to her cunt. Justin was watching, and she could tell she was making progress by the jumping, expanding prick just under water. She splashed water up toward her tits, then pressed her hands against the cloth to make the bra cling too. Then she put her hands behind her head, arching slightly toward that huge dong, now erect and peeking just above the surface. "Not bad for an old broad, huh Justin?'

The boy stared at this blonde vision. Her sexy blonde hair, terrific big tits, well shaped, full body posed erotically made him groan, take two steps, and kiss her full lips hard, pushing his tongue in her mouth. He felt her arms go around to his ass, pulling his prick into her stomach, her mouth sucking hard on his. She started to hump her hips into him, making his cock twitch against her skin. She smelled like Matty. His hands went to her fleshy ass globes, kneading them. He reached further down to the bottom of the suit, moving a finger from each hand under her hips to twitch her pussylips. They groaned together for minutes, the water from his skin giving their contact a slippery, sensual feeling. Then Dot whispered "Let's get out, baby. I wanna suck that cock."

From the patio, it was a sexy show. The strong young man writhing against the voluptuous blonde was a heavy turn on. Jack's dick was jumping against Matty's ass, and Stephanie was rubbing her cunt. When Justin lifted Dot and walked to the beach towel spread out at the head of the exit stairs, Stephanie sighed and stood up, pulling her suit down off her body. Then she squeezed on to Jack's lap with Matty, one hand going behind his head, the other to Matty's tit. When Matty felt her hand, she leaned back to kiss the brunette deeply. They both felt Jack's tool jump, and Stephanie kissed him too, as Jack's hands started roving over the two bodies pressed against him.

Dot was kneeling between Justin's legs, sucking his tool. He was gasping as she struggled to get it all in her throat. After a little adjustment in her position, she was able to get it all the way down her throat, though she had to hold her breath to do it. He was moaning at this deepest ever head job, feeling her throat squeeze the head of his tool. She kept her new bikini on.

Having gotten all his monster into her a couple of times, she began working it over in earnest, focusing on the head, trying to suck more of his pre cum out. It was harder than the older cocks she was used to, but responded to her knowledgable mouth vigorously. She felt her cream start to moisten her box. Right now, she wanted to get this young giant of a cock in her body.

She straightened up, and pulled the black bra off. Then she crawled up to let the boy feast on her heavy tits, reaching down to pull her thong off. He grabbed her globes, sucking at the nipples loudly, licking the tips, pushing his face into the pillows of flesh. She giggled at his enthusiasm, knowing how all men loved to kiss her boobies. "No milk, baby, but don't worry. Suck as hard as you want. I like to feed you." She heard him moan. As she felt his sucking zinging her, her pussy started creaming against his stomach. She leaned forward, pressing her flesh harder into his face and whispered "Time to get in baby. Time to fuck my pussy."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.