All in the Family's - Cover

All in the Family's

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Two families discover the pleasure of intimacy. This is mostly a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest  

Stephanie answered the door in a strapless black dress that came just below her twat. It was a "fuck me" kind of elastic garment, showing off her slim curves. She had no bra on, and felt sexy as hell. Jack's prick jumped at her gorgeous appearance. "Good evening, Jack. We met last year in the shop." "You didn't look like this" he replied. She smiled broadly. "The boss' wife is supposed to be reserved, but his ex wife acts for herself." She stepped back and he entered.

"Matty has told me so much about you, Jack. She's a wonderful girl." Jack could hardly take his eyes off Stephanie's pubic bone pressing out from the black material. "Yeah, she's a cute gal." "Much more than that, Jack." She reached to his stomach and unbuttoned his sport coat. "Let me take your coat off. You'll be a lot more comfortable." He shrugged his shoulders out of the coat, as she caught it with her hands, tossing it to the couch. "Want a beer, Jack?"

She handed him a beer poured in a tall lager glass, then sat down besde him on the couch with a glass of wine. He could see no outline of panties, and wondered if she was wearing any under the sexy dress. She leaned closer to him, and began whispering in his ear. "Jack, Matty's just terrific. You and Dot have made her such a loving and happy person. I'm so glad Justin found her. I keep wishing I had as much experience at her age.

She leaned even closer. "Matty told me you were making it with her, Jack. I can tell it made her see how wonderful sex can be." Stephanie's hand was on his thigh. "Here's my little secret. Justin's been fucking me for a month. He was feeling depressed about his relationships with girls, they were afraid of him. I wanted to give him self confidence, be a good mother. I think its worked." She kissed him lightly on his cheek. "I'm not ashamed, Jack. I'm proud, and you should be too." She pulled away to look at him. "You okay with that?'

Jack was feeling shock, not only that she knew, but at what she was doing with her son. A month ago I'd have been offended, he thought, but now I'm feeling excitement. "Stephanie, I would never have dreamed it a few weeks ago, but now this all seems natural to me. Dot and I were talking Sunday night about how fucking around a little has made us both happier, and did no harm. Dot and I are great together, but it was getting a little boring, even though we didn't much notice. It's funny, but it feels great."

"I'm glad you feel that way, Jack. I need an ally down at the shop. The way I see it, we can both trust each other, cause we share a secret. My bastard husband thinks he's being cute by offering stock as part of the divorce settlement, thinking I won't be able to do anything with it. But with Justin's twenty percent, I'll be in control with another forty percent. I don't know enough to make that decision, but if you help me understand, maybe we can make something good happen." She leaned to his ear, a tongue flicking into it. "My luck's been running good lately. Everything's working out. Will you cook the steaks on the grill?"

As she rose to go to the kitchen, he caught a glimpse of pussy under her ass. "Christ, no panties at all. What a sexy woman." She brought a plate with two steaks out to him on the patio, as he fiddled with the heat. Her hip brushed against him as she returned to the kitchen. They ate in a large dining room, with knees touching under the table. He talked about the shop, his view's about problems there. "Your husband's as bad a manager as he was to you. We have two new CNC lathes, and he won't work 'em but one shift, while he has two shifts on a bunch of twenty year old machines. Now that we're talkin', I wonder if he's keeping it mediocre, cause you're getting divorced, and he wants to undervalue it."

They talked through dinner, and by dessert, a chocolate cake "from scratch", they had agreed about some figures her lawyers could get to help them evaluate his ideas, without giving away the depth of their analysis. He was impressed with how good her questions were, in spite of

having just the one year of college. She was fun to talk with, smiling and witty without ever losing track of the point. He found his mind in overdrive, as her perspective made him start thinking about improvements and changes. He usually just did his job, with nothing more asked of him. "You'd be a good manager, Jack." "Really?" "Sure, I've met a bunch of so-called smart professionals, and they all talk down to women, thinking we don't understand. They're so wrapped up in ego trips, they don't realize the dumb shit they do."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.