All in the Family's - Cover

All in the Family's

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two families discover the pleasure of intimacy. This is mostly a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest  

For the last three weeks, since she and Daddy had been making it, Matty had changed her routine at the gym. She had always worn a full leotard before, not wanting to seem too sexy. But lately, she had wanted to bask in her erotic impulses, and had been wearing the white string thong, with the small bra. She now rubbed vaseline on her whole body like the body builders, making her tan skin shine. She had been sunning at home in the thong, so there was no tan line showing.

She could feel all the boys' eyes on her when she came out of the locker room like this, knowing she was a knockout. It gave her a sexy feeling of power over them, and she loved smiling at the ones she knew, seeing their pricks lurch. Her discovery of how wonderful sex could be had made her even more excited about straining at the weights, feeling her body tone up. She knew that when her legs were pushing up on the thigh machine, her twat was outlined under the cloth by her tense abdominal muscles, and sometimes she thought she would let any guy who came by with his cock out stick it in, she felt so turned on.

One of the guys she knew from seeing him so often was named Justin. He was older, going to a college up the road, but he came in on weekends. She had caught him staring at her a couple of times, and he was handsome enough, and well built enough, that she wished he'd make a move. But up to the last few weeks, he had always been sort of dour, a hangdog expression on his face, head usually down. But the last couple of times she had seen him, he had seemed much happier. Maybe it was just her.

She had just gotten up from the mat when he passed her, and stopped. He had on a skin tight speedo bathing suit, and his prick bulge was really big. He smiled at her and murmured "You're a sexy piece, you are, Matty." "Think so, Justin?" "What's with the new bikini?" "Oh, I like to feel the air, y'know." "And turn the whole world on." he said.

She looked at him strangely, because of the change in his attitude. From gloomy to neat, all at once. "Looks like both of us have a new attitude." "Like it?" "Lots better" she whispered. He asked softly "Hey, Matty. Lets go have a bite to eat. I'll meet you outside."

He was waiting for her at the curb, leaning against a neat little sportscar. He had on chinos, a short sleeved shirt, and his hair was still wet, but combed carefully. She had short shorts and a tee shirt on. Her brown hair was still wet, but combed back like a man's. As she walked up to him, he reached to her hair, caressing it with his hand. "The wind'll dry it." He opened the door for her, and they drove off. By the time they got to the greasy spoon down the road, they were giggling with the air mussing them up, and as they pulled up, she asked him "My hair OK?" He looked at her sitting there, the wind having blown her hair but leaving it as a sexy outline of her face. She was smiling radiantly with the fun of riding in the car, the wind in her face. He leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Matty, you are the sexiest thing going. You look so good I could eat you." He leaned back and looked into her eyes. She saw his double meaning. "Would I like it?."

When they entered the diner, they sat on opposite sides of a booth. His hair had been blown about, but it was short enough to be still nice. Matty was feeling good, knowing he was turned on to her, feeling little thrills in her cunt. Christ he was cute. Their knees touched under the table. She smiled with the contact, and squeezed one of his knees with hers. He smiled back. She was having a great time, flirting with this young stud who wanted to get in her pants, feeling like letting him. They ordered burgers, and as they ate, she looked into his eyes. He was looking at her just as hard. "Oh boy, oh boy," she thought.

When the burgers and fries had gone, he asked "Want dessert." "What is there?" He looked at her, leaned over, and whispered "Anything you want." Her pussy creamed. She skinned out of her seat and slid in beside him on the other side. Her hand went to his thigh. She breathed in his ear "What happened to you?" He looked at her face, feeling her hand warm on his leg. "I took lessons." "In what?" "Making women happy." "I took lessons too." "In what?" "Fucking." Her hand grabbed at his prick. "Is that as big as it looks?" "Bigger. Most girls are afraid of it." "All I can think of is what it would feel like." "You like it?" "Well, I'm sure not scared of it."

She was breathing hard, excited by her fantasies of that big dong inside her, his face over her, his big body around her. "Who gave you lessons?" He looked down at her, but did not speak. She realized this was a crucial moment for them, both sitting on secrets. "My Daddy got me turned on to good sex." she whispered. "Oh Christ, it was my mom." "I loved it. He was always in my sexdreams." "She was always in mine, and she wanted me to quit worrying about the size of my cock." "Daddy got my Mom off so hard, I wanted to find out how he did it. I did."

She looked out the window. "There's a place over the hill. Let's go." They hurried out the door, to a path which led over the cliff across the road from the diner. It wound around to a little glade that had one wooden bench looking over the ocean. They had it to themselves. She pressed herself to him, grinding her hips against his. The heat in her pussy was intense, radiating outwards. Their mouths locked together, tongues diving into the welcoming mouths of each other. She wriggled her tits and pussy against him, feeling his tool pushing at her tummy. "I've gotta see that cock." She knelt and unbuckled his pants, pulling them down. He pushed his shorts down, pulling one leg up to free them. His huge cock stuck out, fully erect. "My god, gorgeous." she whispered.

Matty sucked his prick into her mouth, experiencing its size, licking the tip, letting it push against her throat.He smelled of the soap in the gym, the same soap she had used. It was thicker than her Dad's, and longer. It filled her mouth even though she couldn't take it all. She released his member, letting it drag along her body as she rose to kiss him again. "Justin, I want you to fuck my bones, get me off, do everything to me." She reached down to his tool, wrapped her fingers around its stiffness, pulled it between her legs. "But first I'm going to get naked in front of you. You're gonna see my tits, my cunt, all of me." His prick lurched. "And I'm as good as you imagined. I can take all of that thing." She began unbuttoning his shirt. "I want you to watch me strip for you with that cock looking at me, with nothing between us. Then jump on me, rape me, fuck me, use me." She pulled his shirt off him, then stepped back.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.