All in the Family's - Cover

All in the Family's

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two families discover the pleasure of intimacy. This is mostly a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest  

Jack Traynor was reclining on a lounger beside his swimming pool. The evening was dark, humid, and he had been feeling sexy all night. After his wife Dot came home from her evening waitressing at a toney downtown restaurant, he had started his move, but she had whispered "Shit, sorry Jack, got the rag on. Want a blow job?" He had sighed, and said "Nah honey, thanks for offering, don't like it when you can't get off too." They had been married young, and now in their seventeenth year were still great together in bed.

As he was remembering some of their recent sessions, he heard the door of a car slam.

His daughter Matty was returning from a movie with some of her friends. He heard the car drive off, as Matty walked on high heels up to the front door. "Hey, hon, careful, your mom's asleep." She looked over at the pool, squinted, and then said "Dad? That you?" She closed the screen door and walked across the lawn toward him.

As she walked a little unsteadily across the grass, he saw her almost as a stranger. She was average height, about five five, but very compact. The only thing outsize was her breasts. Her body had always been trim, and for the last six months, she had been pumping iron in the high school gym, adding muscle as her sixteen year old development accelerated. Dot always said that was what happened to her too, fully developed early. As a result, Matty had become really sexy looking, and Jack had felt anxious about what she might be doing with the good looking young studs who took her out. Dot had always assured him that she was smart enough to handle herself, though "She has to experiment with sex, babe. Lookit those tits. She's growing up."

Tonight she had on a mini skirt with a loose camisole on top. All the girls in her class dressed that way, and Jack would often feel his prick surge when he saw Matty and her friends walking around downtown, giggling at the attention they got. Jack had always been loyal to Dot, but lately had found himself wondering what a little strange would be like. As Matty walked over, he felt his dong twitch under his swimming trunks at the thought of those sexy young things.

As she drew closer, he noticed that she had no bra on. A hint of flesh peeked out under the hem of the little top.She sat down on a chair beside him, and whispered "Hey, Daddy, couldn't sleep, huh?" "Nah, just not ready for bed." She giggled, and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. He smelled her perfume, borrowed from Dot, and felt his prick lurch. "Yeah, Mom's on the rag. Sorry about that." She sat back, relaxing with him, seeming to be in no hurry to go in the house. "Neat out tonight." "How was the movie?" "Dull, but there were a couple of good sex scenes." "Hell, you mean they let you in?" "They don't give a shit, Daddy. The usher wants in my pants. I didn't even have to pay."

Jack realized how turned on he was as his mind began thinking about his little girl's sexy figure in the tiny thong bathing suits she wore for swimming. That short hair that was such a compliment to her tan face. Those big titties that wobbled so when she dived, and made him gasp when she pulled herself out of the pool, the bra slumping to show so much cleavage. That sharp little twat, a little downy bush showing when she climbed up the ladder. Those legs so slim and well muscled. I bet she can work those young kids for freebies, he thought. Guess she's learning fast.

They relaxed for a while, not saying anything. Suddenly Matty, rose, pulled off her top, skinned down her skirt and panties, kicked off her shoes, and dived in the water. When her head surfaced, short brown hair plastered to her head, she squealed delightedly, then started swimming a breast stroke back and forth. He could see her trim little ass break the surface occasionally, and in one spot, the light from the pool gave him a glimpse of her furry cunt. His prick lurched again. Better go in, he thought.

He had almost worked up the energy to break through the lassitude he felt when she turned from her laps, pulling herself out of the pool. She stood in front of him, hands squeezing the water from her hair. She stood on tiptoes. He found himself staring at her body.

The weight lifting had made her strong all over. Her slim shouders showed tone, but her midsection was really muscled, rippling as she pulled at her hair. Her legs were also showing the outlines of well developed sculpting, particularly with the effort of standing on her toes. She often complained that she had not gotten taller, but he felt she was at ease with that, particularly as she had acquired her newfound voluptuousness.

Her tits were oversized. Uncovered like this, they were round and tan, jiggling slightly with the movements of her hands. She worked hard to exercise the pectorals, so they would not sag. The nipples were large and pale, but their tips were compact, and with the swim, were sticking out. Jack's mouth was dry, and his cock was stiffening. Her twat had a brown furry triangle, centered in firm round hips. Just keep calm, she'll go in pretty soon, he thought. As she finished her hair, she ran her hands down, pushing water across her tits, her stomach, and then bent to push water off her legs. He was watching her body, but as he raised his eyes to hers, she was looking directly at him, smiling. "Sexy, huh Daddy. The girls have some porno mags, and I look as good as any of 'em. This body bulding has made me feel really good. All the guys are after me, but they don't turn me on." Standing there, she put one hand over her damp pussy, and a finger teased at the bottom of the wispy triangle. He could see her pussylips on both sides of the finger. Her eyes closed as she touched herself. "When I get myself off, I think of you, Daddy. I think about that big cock. I"ve peeked at you and Mom making it, and I keep wishing it was me getting fucked by that big dong. When I'm exercising, I keep wanting to do you, and that keeps me working." Her finger seemed to be moving faster in her slit. The muscles of her abdomen were tense. His prick was hard as a rock.

She took four steps to stand beside his chest and swung one leg over the recliner to bring her twat right in front of his mouth. The wispy hair was not as thick as Dot's, but was shaved to a small consistent triangle. "Can you smell me, Daddy? I'm creaming like crazy. I could come in a minute." Her hips bucked slowly, the cunthair tickling his nose. "Screw convention, Daddy. Screw what everyone says. I've loved you all my life, and I want to make you happy tonight. And I know you'll make me happy. I need to get off like Mom." She arched her hips into his face, her hands pulling her pussy open. He could smell her creaming, see her boobs heaving, her eyes watching him, licking her lips. The pink membranes of her twat were glistening seductively, and the little clitty was sticking out.

Jack was in a fog, but his mouth opened involuntarily to the cunt pressed to him. He surrounded the small hole and sucked, tongue licking in between the pussylips, searching for her clit. He smelled her scent, like Dot's, mixed with chlorine. In that moment, he realized he was setting off on a new course, forbidden but sexy beyond his dreams, this fantastic body offering itself to him promising new fulfillment. He was too horny to resist.

Matty felt her father starting to work her cunt over, her heart surging as she realized her seduction had worked. The few boys she had let fuck her had never gotten her off as hard as Mom seemed to, squealing and spasming frantically with Dad. Tingles of pleasure were zinging from her clit as he tongued it, better than any of the teenaged studs she had let try. His hands were on her taut butt, pulling her to his sucking lips, and he growled as he ate her out. "Oh boy, Oh boy, great, great, get me Daddy." she breathed in the cool midnight air. She felt his tongue go in her hole, making her buck harder to him. She put her hands behind his head, pulling his mouth to her raging twat powerfully. She felt tingling all through her groin. He was stoking her up fast.

But she didn't want to get off this way. She pulled her cunt away, edging toward the end of the lounger. Her hands grabbed his bathing trunks, pulling them down. His cock first came into sight as a long tube being pressed down by the edge of the suit as she dragged at it, then leaping straight up as the head cleared. His thick pubic hair was so much more virile than the little tufts she had seen before. She saw a little drop at the hole in his pear shaped cockhead. She pulled the shorts completly off, and wrapped her lips around the tube of meat, licking the thick drop. She was not thinking, but wanting this dream she had had for some time to finally come true. Her twat was blazing with tension, her mouth salivating as she swallowed, tasting the mixture of saliva and pre cum. She pushed her mouth down toward his chest, but couldn't get his whole member in. She started fucking her mouth up and down, feeling him buck to her with each stroke.

His hands were in her hair. He was groaning as she worked his cockhead over, trying to get him really hot. Her hands were squeezing his asscheeks, pulling as she sucked. She tasted more of the sticky goo at his tiny hole. Her tits were rubbing his thighs. It felt sexy to her, and she pushed harder with her chest against the hairy legs.

She felt him growing inside her mouth, guessing that he was stoked up good. Releasing his cock, she stood up, cupping her big breasts, her legs spread. "I'm sexy Daddy. I know I am. Boys are always staring at me. But I only want you." She rotated her hips, still touching her titties. Her fat pussylips opened and closed with her movements. "I wanna get off with my studly dad. I need that big cock inside me. I wanna cream my ass off, feel you cum in my pussy." She fell on top of him, kissing him with open mouth, her tongue diving between his lips. She wriggled her hips up over his cock until it sprang up between her legs, then pushed down a little so it pressed at the flesh between her mound and asshole. She closed her legs slightly, wrapping his pecker between them.

Breaking the kiss, she began to whisper in his ear. "My cunt's hot, Daddy. I was turned on when I came home.I want you to fuck me. I want you to fill me up, use my cunt, make me cum like Mom does. We've talked about you, how horny you get, how she worries your unhappy when she's out of commission, how she wouldn't mind if you had someone else, as long as you come home to her. She always says I should find out how good it is, fucking. When she tells me that, I always want it to be you. Shoot into me, I'm on the pill, it'll be sooo good."

Matty raised her hips, reached between them, and guided the fleshy tool to her hole. It went in easily. She lowered her hips to completely embed it deep in her twat. As she rested her hips against his groin, she felt her clit being pushed by the base of his cock. She started fucking at that wonderful sensation, dragging his rod over her twitching love button, cycling slowly. His hands came up to start kneading her titties, adding excitement to the rising heat she felt.

She kept making little movements of her cunt, hearing him grunting each time he reached full penetration of her tunnel. She was creaming a ton, squishing noises coming from their groins. It was so much better than the anxious quick fucks in her past that she couldn't believe it could go on. She gave herself to the sensation in her pussy, but he did not cum. Each time he was fully inside her, she got more and more excited, arching her back to make her tawny body even sexier. She began pulling further up, so the strokes were longer. His hands mauled her boobies, making the nipples harder, sending jolts down to her groin. She rose and fell, minutes passing as she felt the heat building up in her twat. She felt her cuntal muscles starting to spasm, a sure sign of approaching climax. He just kept thrusting up to her body, going on and on, his stiff meat filling her completely. She could feel every inch of him fucking her.

Suddenly, he rolled over, his prick popping out. She found herself with her back on the grass, his hips still between her legs. He was staring at her, mouth open, breathing hard. "Gonna fuck you, baby. Gonna get you hard and good." He guided his cock back to her fuckhole, and drove all the way into her, as her legs drew up to make it easier. She was wobbling on the edge of cumming, vibrating with tense jags of electricity in her box. He pulled almost all the way out, then drove back fully. He did that another time, then again, then a third time, as she popped off wildly.

Her legs were wrapped around him, and she surged up even as she came. "Aagh, aagh, so good, cumming, shoot, fuck me Daddy, oooooh." Her cunt felt like it was a mass of fire, spasming wildly, contracting around his rod, then relaxing, then contracting again. His head was beside her, groaning. She felt liquid inside her, spurting in gobs, as his hips bucked his prick in her creaming pussy. He collapsed on top of her, dong still pumping. He was horny, she thought. She writhed under him, stretching herself against his hairy skin, euphoric with her fantastic orgasm. His cock was softening fast, and finally popped out.

He rolled off to the side. She held on and pressed her wet cunt to his leg, as they both breathed heavily. "I knew it would be that good, Daddy. I knew what a stud you were. You have two women you can fuck now." She broke away quickly, reaching her head down to suck his prick clean of their mixed juices, then returning to hug herself to him. "I'll walk around nude for you, suck your cock, shower with you, anytime, anywhere. I never had a cum like that. I want lots more."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.