Voyageur - Cover

Voyageur

by Flye

Copyright© 2003 by Flye

Erotica Sex Story: He knelt on the floor between his seat and the back of the one in front, and ran his hand softly up the girl's left leg...she moaned and stirred, but didn't wake up. He slowly and gently moved his hand higher up her leg, brushing his palm against the inside of her knee... she moaned again and let her legs fall apart, still fast asleep... she had a little smile on her face and he silently thanked whoever she was dreaming of for playing along. A stranger's story...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

The bus sped along the highway, engines droning, the restless chatter of the other passengers keeping her awake. She slouched down in her seat next to the window and tried to focus on the telephone poles as they whizzed by, letting her eyes flicker over them, feeling her eyelids drooping and eventually falling into a shallow slumber, rocked by the motion of the bus, and lulled to sleep by the engines. Twilight approached and the bus lights were turned down low.

The man on the aisle glanced again at the woman in the seat next to him... she had been asleep for about half an hour now and had not stirred more than an eyelash in all that time... she had her right leg tucked up on to the seat and her left lay stretched out in front of her. Her long cotton skirt that fell across her legs barely showed her calves beneath it, but he liked what he saw. He felt his eyes get heavy...

He looked up the aisle and behind him, and saw that almost everyone was asleep... all was quiet and the bus was quite dark... he knew the next stop was more than two hours away and found himself unable to resist any longer...

He knelt on the floor between his seat and the back of the one in front, and ran his hand softly up the girl's left leg... she moaned and stirred, but didn't wake up. He slowly and gently moved his hand higher up her leg, brushing his palm against the inside of her knee... she moaned again and let her legs fall apart, still fast asleep... she had a little smile on her face and he silently thanked whoever she was dreaming of for playing along. His hand crept higher and higher between her thighs, the warmth of her intensifying, and making him almost painfully hard. Again she let her legs fall apart, letting him now have room to do what he scarcely could believe he was about to... he looked around the bus again, but everyone he could see was sleeping... so he lifted her skirt very gently and put it over his head... he inhaled her scent deeply and groaned, he was so close his mouth was watering, and as his hot breath kissed her naked thighs, she arched her back and spread her legs even wider. He traced a line from her knee to upper inner thigh and received a sigh in response... he went higher and encountered dark coloured silk thong underwear, already damp from her dreaming... he laid his head on her inner thigh and breathed deeply, loving the smell of her excitement. He flicked his tongue out and just barely touched the wet silk separating him from what he wanted... she started and moaned... he licked a little harder, drawing his finger along the edge of the panties, feeling her heat through them... he hooked a finger under the side and pulled them over, exposing her to his tongue... he couldn't see very well, but he could see that she was shaved totally bare save a small triangle just above her slit... he kissed that triangle, and flicked his tongue quickly yet gently in and out of the top of her wet slit... she jerked awake and gasped as she realized that her former seat-neighbour now had his face buried in her snatch. "Sshhh!" he said, "Everyone's asleep!!"

"What are you DOING?" she whispered frantically, feeling his head through her skirt, and trying not to laugh out loud.

"I'm fulfilling one of my hottest fantasies! Don't you like what I"m doing?"

"Well, I didn't say THAT," she giggled, and lowered her hips into the seat farther, opening herself to him with sudden reckless abandon "What the hell" she thought "He's doing wonderfully so far!!"Seeing her enthusiasm with the whole game, he suddenly nuzzled her pussy and licked her from ass to clit with one swoop.

"MmmmMMM!M!!!!" she moaned, trying desperately not to scream, as he licked and flicked his tongue over her, sucking her clit like a miniature cock until she rocked her hips and grabbed his head, pulling him into her. He stuck his tongue into her hole as far as it would go, and keeping it long and pointy, fucked her with it until, teeth clenched and hips undulating wildly, she came on his face, back arched and head thrown back, bucking her hips and grabbing his hair through her skirt... he pulled away, licking his lips and smiling, still unable to believe that he had actually pulled it off.

He removed himself from under her skirt and sat down beside her... she was glowing with a sheen of sweat and was breathing heavily, her breasts rising and falling tantalizingly under her white cotton shirt... it had ties all the way from breastbone to under her breasts, so he could see all he needed to see to know that they were magnificent... looking up into her flushed face, he could see the excitement in her eyes... she let her eyes drift from his still damp face to his chest, abdomen, and his crotch, which had a very noticeable bulge. She could tell it was making him uncomfortable... she reached out and placed gentle pressure on it with her warm hand and his eyes glazed over... looking into his eyes, she said "Well, what are we going to do about THAT?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.