Bet - Cover

Bet

by tltmth

Copyright© 2003 by tltmth

Erotica Sex Story: A man takes a bet with his fiancee in a poker game. He has a full house, and is sure he will win. The bet is that the loser has to serve as slave for the weekend for the winner. Oh, and there are no holds barred, and the poker game started during an all weekend party, with all of the fiancee's girlfriends present.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Water Sports   Scatology   .

It started as a normal three day weekend. My fiancee, Royce, had invited a few of her friends over for a sleep-over and poker tournament. First to arrive were Sarah and Patti. Sarah and Patti were sisters and had been friends of Royce's and mine for several years.

Patti was the younger of the two and also slightly more attractive. I have known Sarah and Patti since they were born. Sarah was 21 years old, 5 feet 10 inches, about 140 lbs, and a bit reserved. Patti was 18 years old, 5 feet 6 inches, about 110 lbs, and fairly wild. Both girls had red hair and blue eyes. They both knew that I was very attracted to them and they both teased me every chance they got. Patti especially loved to tease me. She would show a little cleavage or wear really short shorts that pulled way up between her butt cheeks and she would bend over with her butt in my face so I could see her pubic hair sticking out from her panties. I loved it when she did that!! I would often fantasize about eating her virgin pussy and tasting her first orgasm.

Next to arrive was, our long time friend, Sierra. Sierra was 19 years old. She was about 5 feet 10 inches tall, very slender, and very attractive. Sierra could double for Julia Roberts. I often had fantasies about being Sierra's sex slave. I would do anything she asked me to do, just to be able to touch her.

Jennifer was the next to arrive. Jennifer was 23 years old. Jennifer was also extremely sexy. She had light brown hair and bright blue eyes. Jennifer was about 5 feet 8 inches tall and was about 115 lbs. She also knew that I was sexually attracted to her. Jennifer was the only one of the girls to openly tease me in front of Royce. Royce and Jennifer had known each other since they were in grade school. Jennifer and Royce shared everything together. They had even talked about sharing me. I always thought that they were just teasing me.

The girls started talking. It was mostly girl talk so I didn't pay much attention to what was said. They talked about their school days, what they are doing now, and men. Jennifer said that men should be more respectful of women. In fact, they should serve women, perhaps even be their slaves. The others just giggled and nodded their heads in agreement.

About 4:00 PM, Brandy arrived with her friend, Shauna. Brandy was 22 years old, about 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighed about 120 lbs. She had blonde hair and brown eyes. Her friend, Shauna was 25 Years old and also had blonde hair, but her eyes were a very bright green. Shauna stood about 5 feet 11 inches and weighed about 130 lbs. Both girls were total knock-outs! Brandy and Shauna joined the other girls and quickly caught up on the conversation. Shauna expressed that she whole-heartedly agreed with Jennifer about men being servants to women. I was beginning to feel that I was an unwelcome guest, in my own home!

Jessica arrived at about 5:30 PM. Jessica was 20 years old, about 5 feet 3 inches tall. Her thin body was perfectly proportioned for her height. She was very quiet most of the time, even a bit timid. Jessica had an angel's face. She could just smile at me and I would do just about anything, just for the reward of her smile.

We all ate dinner at 6:00 PM. We had Mexican take-out from a new Mexican restaurant, downtown. The food was fantastic, but it gave everybody terrible gas.

After dinner we started the poker tournament. At about 8:45, I had eliminated all but Royce and Jessica from the tournament. It wasn't so much that I had very good hands, but I could bluff very well when I needed to. At 9:00, Jessica fell, leaving the game to me and Royce. We decided to up the stakes. If I won, Royce would have to blow me in front of all of her friends. If Royce won, I would have to be all of theirs' slave for the rest of the entire weekend. In my servitude, anything they wanted me to do, I would have to do.

I was sitting there with Aces full of Kings. I couldn't lose, so I accepted the bet. I exclaimed, "Read 'em and weep!!" as I laid out the Ace of Spades, Ace of Diamonds, Ace of Clubs, King of Spades, and King of Diamonds. Royce just grinned. I asked, "What's the matter? Can't you admit when you're beat?" Royce winked at her friends as she laid out her cards: The Ace of Hearts, King of Hearts, Queen of Hearts, Jack of Hearts... she held the last card for what seemed an eternity. My heart was in my throat. Why wasn't she laying her last card? Finally, she laid her last card, face down. She asked, "Are you sure you still want to bet?" At this time, I knew she was bluffing. I said, "Not only do I want to bet, but if that is the Ten of Hearts you are holding, I will be your slave for the rest of the week, as well." To which she replied, "That won't be necessary, the weekend will be enough." She then said, "Get ready to start serving us all, slave!!" She then turned over her last card. You guessed it, the Ten of Hearts. I was humiliated. But not as humiliated as I was to become over the weekend.

Royce started my slavery immediately. The first thing I was ordered to do was take off all of the girls' shoes and socks and kiss and smell my mistress' feet... all of them. They must have planned this ahead of time as they all were wearing shoes that really made their feet sweaty and smelly. Each girl had their own distinct odor. This, I discovered was deliberate also.

The next game the girls played was to blindfold me and make me smell their feet until I could identify the girl the feet belonged to. Sarah was the easiest to identify, as she had the strongest smelling feet of all the girls. She even seemed to take pride in making me smell her feet. This game lasted for about two hours and was played several times over the weekend.

As my slavery continued, I got my fantasy with Patti. Patti had suggested that I be made to eat all of them out until they had orgasms. I loved this task!! And Patti had her first orgasm right in my mouth. In fact she had three orgasms before I finished eating her out. All of the girls tasted fantastic, but Patti definitely tasted the best. She had the sweetest tasting cum I had ever had.

The girls' imagination never ceased to amaze me. The next contest was to see who could let the smelliest fart. As you have probably guessed, I was to be the judge. Each girl took their turn sticking their asshole against my nose and farting their very best, or should I say, their worst. Next they tried to let the wettest fart. They even had me taste their farts. I never knew girls could fart so much. Jennifer seemed to like this game the best. She would even pretend she had to fart so she could rub her asshole on my nose. Once she even told me to lick the sauce from her wet fart off of her asshole before she would get off.

All of a sudden, Jessica jumped up and shouted, "I really have to take a shit. It must be a huge load because I don't think I can make it to the bathroom." Royce said, "Slave get over to Jessica's feet and lay on your back." I did as I was told, after all, a bet is a bet and I would never be able to look myself in the eye again if I welched on even this humiliating payment.

As I lay on my back at Jessica's feet Royce said, "Slave, you will accept Jessica's gift and swallow all of it and like it. You will then lick her ass clean, without hesitation and thank her for her delicious treat!" Jessica then dropped her panties off and stepped over my face. She squatted down placing her asshole against my lips. Then she lifted about 6 inches and said, "I want you to watch my shit come out of my ass. I want you to watch it and catch it in your mouth. I also want you so suck on each turd and savor the flavor of each one before you swallow it." She then smiled as she looked me dead in the eye.

I watched as the first turd made it's way out of her tight little asshole. It was about an inch thick and about 8 inches long. I sucked on this turd little by little until I had swallowed it all. It actually wasn't bad I even found myself looking forward to the next one. Jessica gave me three more turds, each a little shorter than the previous. Each of them was as delicious as the first. I quickly, but slowly licked Jessica's ass clean, and thanked her for her wonderful gift. I had totally forgotten about the other girls and was actually sorry that Jessica was finished. Jessica said, "You're welcome. Maybe you can eat my shit again this weekend, if you are good."

I was brought back to the scene of things by the sound of applause. The girls had thoroughly enjoyed the show. One by one they all decided that they had to shit, and they all wanted to use my mouth for their toilet. All except for Royce. My throat was extremely dry from all the shit I had eaten when Brandy saved me by pissing in my mouth. Her piss tasted so good that it may as well have been brandy itself. Sierra Set the record for the most shit that night with what had to be 2 pounds of shit. My stomach almost ached from all of the shit I had eaten.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.