Drive In

by heryankee

Copyright© 2003 by heryankee

Erotica Sex Story: my first time with a virgin who was the love of my life

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   First   .

Taking Her Virginity

I was passing through this small town in Kentucky. I was 27 years old just out of school after, finishing a tour in Vietnam. The GI bill had paid for my school, now it was time for me to find a job. I had a job interview with large company in town the next morning. I stopped at this diner to eat. This beautiful, young, blue-eyed waitress came to my table to take my order. She was much too young for me, I was 29, she didn't look like she was 18 yet. She was tall, large breasted and seemed to be interested in me.

"Good afternoon sir."

Her southern accent would have melted anyone's heart. It sure melted mine. Her smile dazzled me. This young, innocent woman child had conquered me. I didn't even know I had lost the battle.

"My name is Jo and I'll be your waitress tonight"

"What would you like sir" (the accent melted my heart)

" Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, green beans, and gravy please."

After she brought me dinner, I ordered desert, and coffee. Then I asked her out. She could not go to a bar or club, since she was only eighteen. The only other thing to do was the drive in. I wondered what was playing, then I thought. It had better be good because I couldn't seduce such a young woman.

When I picked her up that night, I met her family. Her brothers were all big men, and her daddy was even bigger. Me being a Yankee couldn't sit right with them, but they were very hospitable. They seemed okay with her going out with a man considerably older than her.

As we drove to the drive in, we talked. Jo was smart, uneducated and innocent. When I say uneducated I mean she had not gone to college. She was literate and well read for such a young woman. She leaned against me and whispered. Almost inaudibly.

"Bruce?"

"What? "

"Jo, what did you want to say?"

"Nothing, never mind."

We arrived at the movie, and parked the car. Jo immediately leaned up against me, and put her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and watched the movie for a while. Her large breasts seemed to press themselves against me. They kept reminding me that although she was young she was definitely a woman. Jo's head seemed to burrow into my shoulder and her perfume intoxicated me. Intermission came, and I went to get us some refreshments. When I got back, she thanked me with a kiss we shared the popcorn and the coke.

Jo excused herself to go to the ladies room. I leaned back in the seat, closed my eyes and waited for her. As she entered the car she kissed me, crushing her breasts against my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. I could feel my excitement grow in my pants. My hands reached to caress her breasts through her blouse and bra. Jo moaned softly and didn't protest. The next movie went on and we separated as we began to watch. Jo sat cuddled next to me with her hand on my thigh absently stroking it.

"Jo do you know what you are doing to me?"

"Bruce, I'm... a virgin"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.