Genie In My Bottle - Cover

Genie In My Bottle

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Chapter 5

Genie Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A lonely college girl meets a genie and soon learns the real meaning of true love.

Caution: This Genie Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Humor   Genie   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   School  

The next day Marissa was once again in drama class. She was shocked as so were the other students seeing that Ashley and Dylan were not sitting together. Dylan sat across the room far away from Ashley. Marissa noticed that the pretty cheerleader kept eyeing Dylan but Dylan didn't respond. Then she'd stare at Marissa with fury. Marissa sunk into her chair but deep down felt somewhat satisfied that she'd pissed Ashley off.

Gene knew Dylan would soon fall for Marissa. He noticed Dylan staring at her with lustful eyes. He'd made sure that Dylan's cock would get hard anytime he saw Marissa and get soft when he saw Ashley. It was a mean and deceitful trick, but he had to do it for his mistress. Right now he'd managed to make Dylan get hard over Marissa and he knew it since Dylan was trying to hide his hard on by pulling his long t-shirt down.

As soon as class was over, Marissa was rushing out when she heard a male voice call her name. She turned and blushed. It was Dylan.

"Marissa right?" He said as if he was shy.

She nodded. "Y-yes that's me."

"Hey look tonight I'm playing a big game against one of our biggest rivals, but what do you say tomorrow night you and I go out and maybe go to a movie or get something to eat?"

Marissa stood there speechless. Dylan searched her face for some kind of answer. "Is that a yes or no?" He said playfully.

She felt so dumbfound. "Uh it's a yes!" She yelped.

He laughed quietly. "Oh Ok then you live in the apartments down in the east right?"

"Yes. Apartment 210," She responded quickly.

"Alright I'll go pick you up tomorrow say around eight?"

She nodded and remained astonished. She watched him walk away and waited until he was completely out of sight before she did her victory dance. Gene crossed his arms and smiled. She looked so cute dancing.

"Well looks like your wish is coming true Marissa."

She stopped dancing and threw her arms around Gene. "Yes! Thanks to you, you wonderful genie!"

She kissed him on his cheek sending sweet sensations all throughout his entire body. "Well I wonder how you'll thank me when Dylan does more than just ask you out."

She giggled. "Oh Gene your too much!"

Damnit why did I say that? Gene asked himself.


Later on that day Marissa spotted her friends. "Camille! Giovanni!" Marissa squealed catching up to her friends.

They both turned around. Camille saw the look once again on Giovanni's face when he saw Marissa. His face glowed and his gorgeous smile appeared.

"Hey guys. Where were you all going?"

"No where special just heading off towards the library for our research on a bio paper." Giovanni responded with his brown eyes dancing as he stared at Marissa.

"Oooh guess what? Oh you'll never guess! Dylan Fulton just asked me out for Saturday night!"

Giovanni's smile dropped and Camille's grin widened. "Oh is that so?" She asked sarcastically knowing it was eating Giovanni.

"Yeah! Oh Camille I'm so happy! I feel so good right now!"

"I'm sure you do," Giovanni said mordantly.

"But Marissa, what about Ashley?" Camille dared to ask.

Marissa frowned. She had forgotten all about Ashley. What if Dylan was asking her out just so Ashley could do something mean and despiteful to her? Gene knew Marissa was worried.

"Well I suppose they broke up. They weren't sitting in class together today and he completely ignored her when she walked by him today after class."

"I hope he isn't planning on doing anything mean to you," Camille said concerned.


Marissa had spent most of her Friday night trying to catch up with her schoolwork while Gene assisted her on the difficult work. It was good to have a genie to help you work out tough history essay questions. That night Marissa went to bed thinking of her big date with Dylan. She had no clue what to wear, but then again she wasn't worried about it since she knew she had Gene to help her out with that.


Saturday had arrived and Marissa woke up with her heart racing. "Gene! Gene!" She yelled out.

Gene was fast sleep in his bottle and was awakened by his world moving. He looked up and saw Marissa's eyes looking down at him as she viciously shook the bottle. He got up with a headache. All night he kept hoping that maybe deep down Marissa wouldn't go through with this date.

"Geez Marissa no need to wake me up so violently." He closed his eyes and within less than a second he was there standing in front of his goddess.

"I'm sorry but I need your help. I don't know what to wear tonight or how to fix my hair."

Gene looked at the clock that was on Marissa's nightstand and frowned. "Marissa it's only 9 in the morning you've got all day to decide what to wear."

"No it's just that I was hoping you could help me. You know like you did yesterday?"

He smiled and quickly ran his finger on her lips. "You know I'm gonna help you."

"Oh good! What time do you think I should start getting ready?"

Gene shrugged. "Hell with my magic you can get ready a minute before he picks you up."

She shrilled and ordered Gene to go back to into the bottle to finish his sleep.


Finally it was only an hour before eight and Marissa's felt butterflies in her stomach. This would be her actually first date. She knew it was pathetic but all her life she'd never been smooth around guys. She was always clumsy and considered just "a good friend."

Gene was ready to assist his beautiful mistress with any of her wishes. He had already had in mind what she was going to wear and how to fix up her hair. She's going to look so stunning but he knew that even without all that makeup and hairdo she was gorgeous anyway.

"Ok my lady, you ready for your wardrobe, makeup, and hairdo?" Gene asked playfully as Marissa stood in the bathroom.

She shook her head fast. "Yes! I'm so ready! Make me over darlin'."

Marissa closed her eyes and within seconds she looked in the mirror and her mouth almost dropped when she saw herself. Even she didn't recognize her own face. She looked so stunning! She wore a black dress that went just above her knee with long sleeves for the chilly night. Some black strap high heels complimented the dress and she blushed when she looked down her dress knowing Gene put on a sexy black lacey bra on her and she felt the matching thong. Her hair was put up with a few curls hanging down and her makeup was flawless.

"Gene! You have outdone yourself! I look like an actress!" She squealed.

"Yeah, you're Natalie Wood."

She blushed more. "Oh Gene thank you!" Once again threw her arms around him.


Camille was in her own apartment that evening. She felt tears of sadness run down her pretty face. She knew how much Giovanni had hurt known that Marissa was going out with Dylan. She only wished she had enough guts and courage to tell him how she felt about him. To tell him that there is someone who loves him and worships him the way he deserves to be.

She fell back on her bed and sobbed quietly. She closed her eyes and suddenly heard a knock at her door. She dried her eyes and walked over slowly hoping it wouldn't be one of her pushy ex-boyfriends. A smile was formed across her face when she saw it was her one and only Giovanni.

"Hey what brings you here?" She asked as she opened the door.

Giovanni looked somber. "I need to talk to someone Camille. I feel so upset knowing Marissa is going out with that jerk."

Camille felt a slight disappointment that he was there to talk about Marissa but she didn't care. Just to have him there with her was all she needed. No matter what they ever talked about, she loved his company.

"Come on in I was just here alone and going to watch a good movie on TV if you wanna stay here for a while."

Giovanni shrugged. "Yeah ok. It's better than being alone.

They both laid on Camille's tiny bed so close and Camille felt her heart racing. She wanted to jut reach over and kiss him and tell him how much she loved him but instead she listened to his frustration the way a real friend listens.


It was fifteen minutes past eight and Marissa was pacing the room feeling almost embarrassed that Dylan hadn't shown up. Gene watched her and his heart went out to her. That bastard better have not stood her up. I'll really mess him up. Gene promised himself.

"He's probably just running a little late Marissa. Don't worry look just have a seat and calm down."

She almost felt tears in her eyes. "Gene if he stood me up I don't know how I'd be able to face him again."

"Well maybe he had a family emergency. That happens you know. Or he could have gotten himself into a mess. You never know."

Gene stood behind Marissa massaging her shoulders calming her down. She smelled so nice and her body looked incredible in that little black dress. "Mmm thank you Gene. That feels good." She closed her eyes enjoying his massage.

He got closer to her and rubbed her neck and the sides of her arms knowing this was easing her mind.


"I see you're going out with that floozie!" Ashley cried out while she and Dylan argued as he was on his way to pick Marissa up.

"Ash, please don't start this. You and I have already been having problems and you know it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.