Caught Stealing and Paying the Price - Cover

Caught Stealing and Paying the Price

Copyright© 2003 by nonono69

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young girl steals from her parents store and the security tape is used against her

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Humiliation   Pregnancy  

Tony had already shot over two hours of tape of Jan. Today he parked in a much nicer spot for what was going to happen. He parked so that when both car doors were open, it was easy to see that students walking around in front of the school. The place he was yesterday was ok and you could see the school in the background, but today the car was in the perfect spot to get a lot of background action. It was still far enough away that probably nobody would see what was happening, but it was close enough to make out who people were walking around in the schools front patio. Today all Jan knew was she had to wear a short skirt and meet at car space #346. She was there at 12:05 just like she was suppose to be.

At 12:10 the same voice was behind her. Tony guided Jan to his car but this time he was smart and had rolled down all the back windows and left both back doors barely open. He guided Jan to the backseat and laid her down. He then set up the camera shooting thru both back doors. It got the perfect picture of Jan laying down but also showed all the school activity happening in the background. Tony told her that today was going to be just about exactly like yesterday. The sooner they got everything done, the sooner she could go back to class.

But Tony knew today would be a little different. He was going to try to stay out of the pictures as much as possible. And he had brought some extra accessories with him. After the camera was running, he pulled out a few of the toys and set them up on the floor. Then he told Jan to removed her skirt and throw it on the floor. Next came her undies, her shirt and then her bra. She didn't hesitate this time as she knew the sooner they got on with it, the sooner she could get dressed. Then Tony grabbed a cup from the floor. It was a paper cup, and there were two on the floor. This one had a little bit of baby lotion in the bottom of it.

After the camera had caught little Jan undressing all by herself in the back seat of a car, Tony stepped back into the picture. He told Jan to stick her finger in this cup then smell it. Jan did what she was told. You know what that is? Jan shook her head. Baby Oil. Yes, and anytime I tell you to stick you finger in the cup, I want you to stick you middle finger of your right hand in the cup, coat it with baby oil. You got that? Jan shook her head yea. Then Tony proceeded to put Jan in the position he wanted. One leg was back against the back of the seat. The other leg was presses forward against the front seat as much as it would go. This spread her legs out pretty far. He tucked her left hand behind her body that was presses into the back seat. He left her right hand free. He showed her where the cup would be so she could stick her finger in it. It was in a cup holder attached to the back of the front seat. Within very easy range of her hand. Then Tony did the magic switch routine. The cup with the baby lotion he put back on the floor. The other cup he held up to the camera so it could see what was inside it. There was at least 1/4 cup of white sperm in the bottom of the paper cub. Tony had started last night watching all the videos a couple of times. Each time he beat off he put it all into the paper cub. The last time was about 10:00 am during a break between classes. There was a lot of sperm floating in the bottom of the cup. After showing the sperm to the camera, he put the cup into the holder. He then gave Jan her instructions. She had to make herself cum again. But to put a new twist in it, every time she heard the guy say NOW, she was to coat her finger in baby oil and finger her pussy for ten seconds before she could return to rubbing her pussy. Again, she wouldn't be able to get dressed until she came, and the longer it took, the more chance of getting caught.

The very next words out of the guys mouth was NOW. Jan reached up dipped her finger into what she thought was baby oil. She pulled her coated finger out of the cup and placed it on the lips of her pussy. She ran her fingers up and down her lips. Before she could even start to slide it inside her pussy she heard the word NOW again. She removed her hand and guided her finger over to the cup. She coated her finger and slide it back over to her now wet pussy. Tony had moved out of the way of the camera as he wanted to have some tape of her shoving the stuff deep inside her pussy all by herself. Again her finger was covered in white sperm. This time she slid it slowly up inside her and let her tight little pussy adjust to the sudden intruder. She knew she had to leave it there for about 10 seconds. Her insides were now very slick from what she thought was baby oil.

After 10 seconds she started rubbing her clit again. She was very moist now. Tony let her go for about 30 seconds then yelled NOW again. Her fingers quickly found the hot potent sperm and in no time it was headed for her tight little pussy hole. After she pulled this finger out, Tony decided he had enough tape of her by herself and moved around to her head. In no time Jan was again sucking on Tony's cock while rubbing her own pussy. Tony wouldn't let her rub more then 30 seconds before he would again say the word NOW. Jan would scoop up more and more of the baby making cum in the cup and guide it to her tight virginal pussy.

With Tony cumming as many times as he did and Jan having to quit rubbing her clit every 30 seconds or so, it took much longer for them to both cum. It must have been about seven or eight minutes when Tony felt the urge first. To keep Jan from cumming for at least a minute or so he spoke out the word NOW. Just as he did Jan reached up to soak her fingers. Just as she started to push the next load into her cunt, Tony started cumming. He grabbed the cup real quick from the cup holder and held it down next to his cock. He let one or two squirts shoot down the back of Jan's throat, then he pulled his cock out and shot the remaining load into the small paper cub. He watched as the camera caught everything that he was doing.

Jan was happy that the guy had pulled out of her mouth so early. She hardly had to swallow any. Then Tony stuck the cup with the fresh sperm back into the holder. He then yelled NOW. Jan reached up and coated her finger but when it came out of the cup this time the sperm was much whiter and much more gooie. Tony and the camera watched as the young girl presented this finger to her pussy and slowly pushed it inside her. In 10 seconds or so she pulled out and her finger was clean as a whistle. Tony got out of the picture and it took Jan about another four minutes before she started to cum. This meant she had pushed about three or four more finger fulls of cum up inside her. Right as she was about to cum Tony yelled NOW. Jan's butt was already high up in the air from the forces of the orgasm that was about to take her over. She reached over and dipped her finger in the cup. She was so excited she just about knocked it over. She hurriedly pushed the finger full of cum back inside her just as her system exploded.

Normally her finger would just sit still inside her, but for the first time she worked her little finger in and out of her pussy. This caused a lot of the sperm to slowly start seeping out. The camera was catching it all. Just as she was cumming, sperm started flowing out of Jan's small little pussy. Jan's hips were going up and down and her finger was really working in and out of her pussy. Then she slowly stopped and removed her hand. Tony picked up the cup and moved it over slowly close to the camera. He let the camera look inside. There was just a small bit of white gooey cum in the bottom on the cup. All the rest must have been forced up inside Jan's little pussy. Jan was all used up. She had cum like never before. Each time she cums it seems to get bigger and better.

She feels the guy starting to clean her up and then starting to dress her. Soon she is as clean as Tony can get her and she now has all her clothes on. He tells her she was again perfect and to check for email on the computer tonight.

Jan finally gets back to class and doesn't remember the rest of the day. She if off in never land. She didn't know that when you cum it could feel that good. Well, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday at school all come and go. Everyday she was in the back seat of the car making herself cum and sucking off the strange guy she had never seen. She had also pushed all the cum that Tony could generate up into her tight little pussy. The routine was down quite well now and Jan was now slowly looking forward to the guy. She wished it never had happened and didn't want it to continue, but she knew she loved the feeling of cumming the way she does.

This time when she got home from school on Friday she knew there would be someplace she would have to go. Tony had all week to make plans, now he was ready to put them in action. He wasn't old enough to buy adult toys but he knew they had some in the novelty store at the mall. That week he had gone about stealing two small toys from the store. One was a small red dildo and the other was a pair of handcuffs. Friday night she told her parents she wanted to go to a school baseball game. This one wasn't her school, it was a rival high school. She said she was going to meet some of the girls there. She needed to be there around 7:00 pm and the game would end around 10:30 pm. Her dad drove her to the other schools baseball field. It was about 30 minutes from the house. They got there at about 6:45.

Tony had told her to be at the scoreboard in center field at exactly 7:00 pm and she was to have her dark glasses on waiting for him. She was there and 7:00 and by 7:05 Tony had met up with her. He guided her back away from the baseball field to the football field that wasn't being used. He had already sneaked in earlier and sat everything up. Right out towards one of the goal post was a little security light. It didn't really light anything up but it threw out enough light for Tony's purposes. Tony had Jan sit down, and Jan realized they were on a blanket immediately. Tony told her not to worry as they were away from everyone. Tony sat up a tripod and put the camera on it. He then turned it on and stepped back away from Jan. He told Jan to stand up and slowly take off her clothes. He pressed a button on a small radio and a song started playing. He told her to give him a dance as she undresses. Jan didn't really know how to do it but she slowly started dancing and undressing right there on the football field. It took about five minutes but finally her bra and panties were off and she was naked dancing to the music.

Tonight was going to be just about a solo night for Jan. Tony wanted to get a lot of tape of her doing things by herself. He had her lay down and propped her head up with pillows so the camera could see it. He also placed one pillow under her butt so her pussy was propped up a little. He then guided one of Jan's hand to a little bowl and stuck a finger in it. He lifted it to her nose. Remember this? Jan shook her head, yea baby oil. Well, the same routine tonight, whenever I say NOW, dip you finger in and put it in your pussy for 10 seconds. Then instead of putting that bowl down, he replaced it with another bowl. He showed it to the camera. Again, the bottom was full of white sperm from Tony.

Tony immediately said NOW and Jan started her routine. She coated her pussy first and then on the next batch she pushed her finger inside of her. This went on for about two minutes then Tony grabbed Jan's hand and put something in it. She didn't know what it was. Then he turned a switch on it and it started buzzing in her hand. She had heard of vibrators before from the girls at school. Tony guided her hand with the vibrator to the top of her pussy. He then guided it up and down her tiny little slit. The vibration about threw her hips in the air the first time it came in contact with her clit. Tony kept guiding her hand up and down her small little pussy lips. Then Tony said the word NOW and he guided the vibrator into the bowl and covered the tip of it with what Jan thought was baby oil. The camera was getting it all and it was easy to see it was not baby oil.

Tony let Jan run the vibrator up and down her slit about three or four minutes worth. Then he again held her hand with the vibrator in it and guided it straight to Jan's pussy opening. He slowly pressed forward. Jan held her hand back and would not let the vibrator into her pussy. Tony dropped his head next to hers. "Let your hand go loose. I will not hurt you, now let you hand go loose." Jan didn't want to but slowly she did. The vibrator slowly parted her virgin lips and slipped in about and inch. Then Tony pulled it out and slipped it back in an inch.

After about 30 seconds Tony removed his hand from Jan's and told her to keep this up. She finally got into the hang of it. She was slowly pushing just about an inch of the vibrator up inside her. She heard the guy yell NOW. She knew what this meant and she pulled the vibrator out and dipped it into the bowl. When she pulled it out the whole end was covered in large globs of Tony's sperm. She guided it to her pussy and pushed in back in. About every 20 seconds Tony would yell NOW to Jan. He looked in the bowl, there was still a lot in there. This was not working as quick as he liked. He finally rearranged the camera on the tripod and had Jan stop using the vibrator. He wiped up her pussy so it was fairly clean of all his cum. He then took the two pillows from under her head and had her lifted her butt up. He stuck these two pillows under her along with the one that was already there.

Jan's butt and pussy were now way up in the air. He rearranged the camera so it was looking down right over the top of Jan. Then he had her grab her own legs and pull them back towards her ears. The camera now had a great view of her ass and pussy. Her pussy was spread out wide and easy to see every little crevice. He grabbed the bowl of sperm, there was still quite a bit in it. He showed it to the camera then sat it down beside Jan. Next he got down between Jan's legs and touched his tongue to her pussy. She jumped at first but then she remembered the feel. It was the guys tongue. He started licking Jan hard and wildly. He could tell Jan was starting to get into it. Using his body he was able to hold Jan's legs up. He told Jan to use both her hand and pull her pussy lips apart so he could lick her better. Her hands came down and immediately parted her little lips. He continued licking her and then instructed her to put one finger from her right hand into her pussy. Then he wanted a finger from her left hand in her pussy.

After she slowly guided both fingers inside her, he told her to leave the fingers there and not to move them. They were about an inch or so inside her pussy. While the camera was taping all this he started licking quickly around her tight little clit. He saw it slowly grow as she got more turned on. Then he noticed her hips start to move ever so much. He knew this was the sign that she was very close to cumming. He stopped his attack for just a second. He told Jan that when she started to cum, she was to pull her fingers apart as far as possible so he could lick all the cum right out of her pussy. She was to wait till just as she started cumming, then pull on both her little fingers and let him lick her deep as she cums.

Tony picked up the bowl of cum that was laying beside her. Her hips were really starting to move with his attack on her clit. Then he heard the faint sound of grunting and he looked down and sure enough she was starting to pull her fingers apart. She was now right in the middle of her orgasm and her fingers had pulled her little pussy about an 1/2 inch open.

Without missing a beat Tony grabbed the bowl and stuck it above Jan's tiny little pussy whole. She was cumming hard now and Tony spoke up one last time. Pull those lips apart for me Jan, pull them hard. All that was in Jan's mind was the fantastic feeling of her pussy starting to cum. She heard the words and just did as she was told. She pulled hard on both sides of her pussy wall with her fingers and her little pussy opened up to about an inch wide. This is exactly what Tony had waited for. He tipped over the bowl and watched as his white gooey mixture slowly poured from the edge. He guided every little bit of it between Jan's fingers. It only took about five seconds but in that time the entire bowl was emptied deep into the little girls little pussy. She was still trembling with her after-cum when Tony told her to pull her fingers out of her pussy. Her pussy quickly closed up trapping all the sperm deep inside the girls little pussy.

With her legs up like they were, all the sperm would slowly be dripping down deep inside her till it reach the bottom of her cunt. Tony decided he needed to keep her in this position for a while. He had wanted to get his anyway so he had her again hold her legs up while he went to the front of her head. He unzipped his zipper and for the next five minutes made Jan suck his dick while her legs were being held over her head. Finally Tony could feel the bubbling deep down in his balls. Then he erupted. Squirt after squirt entered Jan's mouth. She didn't want to swallow it but the way she was laying forced her to. Tony didn't cum near as much as he usually did because all day he had been working on filling the bowl as much as possible. But he was still young and he filled her mouth with two or three swallows full.

Finally Tony was done with Jan and allowed her to put her legs down. Tony had grabbed a towel as he expected a lot of his sperm to gush out of her little pussy. To his amazement, nothing came out. There had been a lot of sperm in the bowl and nothing came out when she put her legs down. He cleaned Jan up nicely and got her dressed. Even after Jan had stood up, nothing was coming out of those young pussy lips. Tony couldn't believe it. He packed up his stuff and put it in his car.

Tony then drove Jan over close to the baseball field. He was going to let her out and she could not look for about five minutes. He threatened her that he might just drive down the road and watch her for a couple of minutes. Jan knew what would happen if MR. X, whoever he was, would give that tape to her parents. She wasn't taking any chances. Tony drove off into the night and Jan finally went back to the game and waited for her parents to come get her. She finally got home and she knew that Saturday would be another day for MR. X.

It had been a full week now. Only three weeks left. It seemed like it would be an eternity. But in bed that night, Jan thought about how good she had felt every time she had cum. She had never really touched herself before all this had happened. Now she couldn't go to sleep thinking about it all. Then she couldn't help herself.

For the first time in her life, she reached down under the cover and slowly rubbed her pussy. It was on fire. She wetted her finger and started doing what the guy had forced her to. But this time nobody was making her do it. The naughtiness of it all was just too much for Jan. She came again like a roman candle. It only took about two minutes of her rubbing her smooth little pussy. What was wrong with her? Was she forever hooked on the feeling? She finally went to sleep about 20 minutes later. She knew she would have another day to ponder when she woke up.


Saturday morning Jan woke up and took a quick shower. She then turned on her computer and checked her email. Of course there was another email from MR. X. He wanted her to meet him at the mall at exactly noon. She was to tell her parents she was going shopping with her friends then to a movie and dinner. She would call them later that night when they were all done and she was ready to come home. Again Jan was to wear a short skirt to the mall. She was also to bring her bathing suit she had worn last weekend. She was to wait outside the side entrance to mall at 12:05. She would have her dark glasses on, and somebody would come up to her there.

She asked her dad to drive her to the mall around noon. She told him she would call later in the evening when the girls were done shopping and watching a movie. She got dressed and her dad drove her to the mall. She got there a few minutes early and waited at the side entrance. At 12:05 she took her dark sun glasses out and put them on.

It wasn't but two minutes later she heard the familiar voice. Tony told her to grab his arm and follow him. Tony looked her over as they walked. *What a cute looking girl for him to own the way he does.* He guided her out to his car and opened the back door. He had Jan get in and lay down just like she does at the school.

Again he was parked in a really good spot. He grabbed his camera off the floor and gave Jan her usual order. "Take off your clothes and throw them on the floor." Jan had done this about every day for a week. She was pretty use to the routine. For the first couple days she was really slow in doing it, now she just unzipped her skirt, pulled off her undies, and took her shirt and bra off. She was naked in about two minutes. Tony took a few minutes to tape her stripping and to get the view of the mall in the background. It was easy to see shoppers going into and out of the main mall entrance.

When Tony was happy with the tape footage, he closed the door and got into the car. He turned the radio up loud and reached around and put Jan in the position he wanted. She was laying down, but he had opened both back windows. He put her feet pretty far apart with her toes on each side of the windows support. Her head was behind the drivers seat and her legs were propped up in the passenger-side door. He then started the car and started to drive away. This was the first time Jan had gone anywhere with the guy, and it worried her a bit. Plus she didn't know exactly where she was or what was going on. She was totally nude with both hands above her head and her legs spread wide on each side of the back seat window.

Tony knew exactly what he was doing. He headed directly for the interstate highway. He got on the highway and headed toward the beach. He pulled the video camera out and started taping back over the front seat at Jan laying in the back seat. He then told Jan to use her right hand and get it very moist in her mouth. Then start rubbing the moisture into her cute little pussy. Jan did exactly as Tony said. Within a couple minutes her pussy was soaking wet. Then Tony told her to work hard on her pussy with her hand. She had five minutes to cum and if she didn't cum, he would show her body off to many people that day.

She started working hard on her little pussy. Then right up in front of them Tony saw what he was looking for. There in the right lane was two or three large semi trucks going down the highway. He slowly pull up to the back of the first one. He made sure his video camera was recording then he moved the car over into the passing lane and slowly inched up on the big semi. He was soon up to and then a little ahead of the big cab at the front of the rig. He aligned the side window with where the driver of the rig would be. He couldn't see the driver but he knew in a second or two the driver would look over. He kept the video recorder going and it showed Jan rubbing her pussy and also showed the big truck right beside their vehicle. Jan was concentrating her best on making herself cum.

Tony speeded up just a little and noticed the truck speedup up to keep up with him. He knew the trucker was watching Jan in the back seat. He decided to keep a constant speed and just kept taping. It took Jan about three or four minutes but finally her hips starting bucking up and down and then it happened. She moaned and grunted and her fingers worked very fast on her little pussy. She was cumming and cumming hard. Her hips rocked up and down on the finger rubbing up and down her slit. Tony was taping it all with the truck right there beside the window. Then Jan was finally done. Tony slowed down all of a sudden and got back behind the truck. At the very next exit Tony got off the freeway.


Tony drove for another 10 minutes before he finally got to the place on the beach he wanted. It was a fairly secluded spot. Not many people went to the beach there because the water had sharp rocks and glass in it. The beach was nice but you couldn't really use the water. But it was a place with a great view of the beach. They had a nice little boardwalk up on the beach and a lot of people like to just sit up there and eat lunch overlooking the beach and ocean. Tony pulled into the parking lot and turned off the car. He told Jan to reach in her purse and get out her bathing suit. She put it on in very short time and then heard her car door opening. Tony grabbed her hand and his beach bag and guided Jan down to the beach.

Jan had been behind the sun glasses for about an half hour already. Now Tony was guiding her down the beach ramp to the beach. She couldn't really see anything with these glasses on. Tony picked a spot on the beach and laid out a small blanket. He then had Jan lay down on the blanket. He made sure her head was towards the water and her feet were pointing up towards the sand dune where the board walk was. He then turned on a radio and told Jan they would be there for about an hour or so. He also told her they were the only ones on the beach. It was a deserted place that he knew about. He was pretty much telling the truth there. He looked around and nobody else was on the beach.

He took out his bottle of suntan lotion and started working on Jan's shoulder. By the time he got to her breasts, he just untied the string in the front of her top and peeled both sides off her. She told her to lift just a little and the top slide right out from under her. He rubbed lotion all over her small breasts and then stopped and picked up his camera. He then taped the location they were, taped Jan with her top off, and scanned the camera all around the area. He then went back to work on Jan. He slowly oiled her chest and stomach.

Now he was at the top of her bikini bottoms. Again, without even a small hesitation, he reached to both sides of her bottoms and pulled on each bow. The bows popped loose and he didn't even ask Jan to lift up. The only material to the bathing suit bottom was her little triangle in front. He just grabbed the triangle cloth and pulled it up. The strings that went under and around Jan pulled right out from under her. Jan was now complete nude on the beach. Last time she was on the beach at least she thought she had her bottoms on, but now she knew she was completely nude. She just prayed that the beach really was deserted.

Tony continued to rub lotion all over Jan. He even rubbed the lotion over Jan's little pussy. This was the first time he really got to feel her tiny little cunt. It was so smooth and small. He got up and adjusted her body again the way he wanted it. He pulled her arms up over and behind her head. This stretched her small tits up and high. He then grabbed both legs and pushed them as far apart as he could. He grabbed his camera and taped everything. He let her lay there about four or five minutes then he saw the first car pull into the parking lot. He immediately grabbed the little red vibrator out of his bag and poured a little lotion over it. He grabbed on of Jan's hand and put the small vibrator in her hand. He turned it on and told Jan to run it up and down her pussy and every 30 seconds or so to stick about an inch of it in her tight little cunt.

Tony grabbed the video camera and got up and moved behind Jan. Jan started slowly rubbing the vibrator up and down her little slit. Her cunt was very moist from all the suntan lotion that had been applied to it. Then she slowly put the tip of the vibrator up to her little cunt and pressed the tip in. After about an inch she pulled it out and pushed it back in. She did this a few times then went back to rubbing it up and down her pussy. Tony's camera was taping everything when he finally saw the people get out of their car and head towards the little board walk overlooking the beach. It was a guy and girl about 25 to 30 years old. Tony panned back with the zoom so he could get Jan and the board walk in the picture. It took about 10 seconds before the couple got to the boardwalk.

The girl pointed down at the beach and the boy looked over quickly. They were both pointing straight down at Jan. There was a young girl completely nude on the beach, and she was rubbing something between her legs. They also saw a guy with a video camera taping it all. Tony watched to see what the couple would do and even though they pointed and waved, they stayed up at the board walk and sat down on the railing.

Tony went back and got the small tripod that he had brought down with him. He set up the camera back by the waters edge. He adjusted the lens so he could see both Jan and the couple up top watching. When he was happy with the camera's adjustment, he walked back up to Jan. He watched as she slowly slipped the vibrator into her pussy again. It was so hot. The couple watching didn't make a move. Tony slowly got down next to Jan's head, pulled his already stiff dick out of his shorts, and turned Jan's head to the side. He guided his dick into Jan's mouth and starting slowly fucking his shaft into her lips. Jan by now knew what to do when a dick was in her mouth. She had gotten very good at sucking cock. She slowly sucked on his dick as he pushed it in and out of her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.