Bad Twins - Cover

Bad Twins

Copyright© 2003 by nonono69

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Parents adopt Twin Teenage boys and they bring terror to their real child, a teenage girl much older then them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Spanking   Humiliation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

She battled over the decision all that night and all Saturday. She cried many times but in the end, she thought she might be able to put everything behind her in a month or so if she just kept the boys quiet till then. She decided she would have to go back over and be their slave hopefully for the last time. Then maybe she would have a chance at a happy life a little ways down the road. Sunday morning arrived and Michelle was really nervous and just about sick. She put on some slacks and a shirt and waited till the very last second to leave the house. It took her a few minutes to get the courage to turn the car key. She was finally on the way over to the boy's house. She drove around the block of their house a couple times then at exactly 2:00pm she pulled into the driveway. The boys knew she was here but they waited for her to ring the doorbell. Nothing was going to be easy for Michelle today.

Michelle finally rang the doorbell and both boys opened up the door. Michelle couldn't even look at them. They told her to come in and sit on the couch. Michelle just kept staring at the floor. One of the boys started talking. He explained it was a good thing she came over. They showed her about 10 envelopes made out to friends and family that would have been put in the mail today if she hadn't shown up. Michelle was now glad too that she came. She just couldn't stand the thought of everybody looking at the pictures of what she had been forced to do. The boys started teaming up on Michelle with instructions. They laid the rules out right away. They were no different from the last time she was here. No talking of any type. No mean looks or noises, and most of all, She had to do what they told her, no matter what it was. They asked her if she understood. Michelle just shook her head. That's a good girl one of the boys said.

They already had most of Michelle's day planned. They had been working on everything for a week because they were sure she would show up when they asked her to. They didn't have to use the basement today. Everybody would be gone till later on in the evening. They had the entire house to themselves. They guided Michelle back to Kelly's room. There on the bed were the two outfits she had to wear last time she was over here, a small bikini, and short dress and shirt, some high heels, and some other stuff that she didn't pay that much attention to. First they had Michelle undress right there in front of them. Of course the camera was right in one of their hands. While it was snapping, she slowly got out of all her clothes. They guided her to the bathtub and started the bath going. When they laid her in the tube they showed her a large ping pong paddle that they had. This paddle has replaced the ruler we had last time. If you cross us in any way, or if you speak to us at all, your butt will feel this paddle for a very long time.

Michelle didn't have to shake her head or anything. She knew exactly what they meant. They had her lay down and the boys started to soap her body up. They got her body totally covered with soap and was snapping pictures again. Then Michelle felt them spread her legs apart and spread her legs. Then she jumped as she felt something funny run up and down her pussy. It took about 10 seconds for her to figure it out. They were shaving all the pubic hair off her pussy. She had always shaved around her bikini line but never once shaved anywhere below that. The boys were now cutting off all you young hair that covered her pussy. She started to close her legs but she felt the paddle being pushed against her legs. The boys knew exactly how to control her and she knew they would use that monster of a paddle on her the first chance she gave them.

It took about five minutes but then the boys said they were done. They handed the razor to Michelle and had her hold it up against her pussy like she was shaving it. They even had her sit up and open her eyes while they took pictures of her pretending to shave her pussy. She had done none of the work but the pictures would make out like she did. The boys rinsed her off, got her out of the bath and had her slip into one of Kelly's small bikinis. The bathing suit wasn't really that small, it was just a nice little bikini bathing suit. Something you could wear out to a beach anywhere. They guided Michelle by the hand and took her out on the back patio. Kelly's parent had a pool and the boys laid out a towel on the diving board and had Michelle lay down on it. They then told her not to say a word and to close her eyes until otherwise.

Michelle closed her eyes and she heard the stereo turned on. She didn't know what to expect next but it didn't take to long for her to find out. She felt hands on her top and in just a second the small top was untied and removed from Michelle's body. One of the boys reminded her not to speak or disappoint them. He really wanted to try the new paddle out. Michelle believed him too. She stayed totally quiet and tried not to give the boys any reason to whip her. She didn't really pay that much attention around her when they had her lay on the diving board. She couldn't remember how much out in the open she was. If she had known, it would have worried her allot more. There were four houses around their back yard and if anybody went into their back yards, the chances are they would end up seeing her up on the diving board like she was. One of the boys started rubbing baby oil all over Michelle's body. Michelle still had her bottoms on but that only lasted till the boy's hands made it down that far. As soon as he reached her bottoms, he pulled the strings on the side of the bikini and slid it right out from under Michelle. Michelle was now totally nude on the diving board and the boy continued with his task of rubbing oil all over her body.

Just a month ago there was no way that Michelle could have ever saw herself in a position like this. She had not really ever let a guy see her naked. Now she was out in the open in somebody's back yard allowing to young teenage boys to do whatever they wanted with her. Once she was oiled up well, the boys took pictures then started posing Michelle in different positions. Most of them were very sexual. They guided her fingers to her pussy and this time made her finger her own pussy as they took pictures. Then while she was doing this, one of the boys dropped his trunks and guided his dick to the girls tightly shut lips. Michelle felt something at her lips and knew immediately what it was when she heard one of the boys tell her to open her mouth. She had made her mind up that she was somehow going to make it through today without getting her butt beat like it was last time. It had hurt for about three days last time that it happened.

The boy immediately started fucking his dick into Michelle's mouth while Michelle continued to finger fuck her pussy. The boys had not told her to stop so she didn't. The oil on her body made her pussy extra slippery. And the warm sun was beating down on her body as the boy pushed his dick in faster and deeper into Michelle's mouth. About a minute later the boy erupted into the back of her throat. She heard the boy tell her to swallow it all and she did the best she could. It tasted terrible and stuck to the sides of her throat as she swallowed his cum down into her stomach. The boy finally pulled out of her mouth and told her she could stop fingering herself. They had her keep her eyes closed and turn over on the diving board. They helped her to her knees and spread her legs as far as they could get them. Then they guided on of her hands to her wide open pussy and told her to start rubbing up and down her pussy. While she started doing this, the Boy's swapped position and the other brother now dropped his pants to the ground. Michelle could feel the boy step up onto the diving board and he was now directly behind Michelle. Up until now Michelle had taken everything really good. But when she felt the boy's dick sliding around her pussy the tears started forming in her eyes.

The boy with the camera heard her start to pout and told her to not make a sound. If she did exactly as they asked, the boy would only fuck her till she came then he would pull out and not put his sperm in her. But if she didn't try, or started crying and stuff, he would fuck her until he came inside her. Michelle had heard this same story last time she was here. She knew that she couldn't afford to let the boy cum inside her pussy. Her period was due sometime this week. In fact, it should have started a few days ago if everything was still on schedule. The boys told Michelle what to do and she did exactly as was told. It was very hard holding back the tears but she did a pretty good job of it. The boys made her rub her clit and ride back and forth on the dick in her pussy. They didn't want the boy inside her to have to move a muscle. Of course this made for some great photos right out in the open. They had her turn her head towards the house and then open her eyes. The camera clicked again and again as Michelle fucked back and forth on the young dick inside her and continued to rub on her clit. She was now staring right at the camera as its shutter opened and closed again and again.

Then she felt her stomach start to get that feeling of tightness in it. She knew she was very close to Cumming and slowly her eyes rolled back in her head as her orgasm took over. The picture caught this look of ecstasy on her face as she now started Cumming very hard. Of course this set the boy off too as the sudden flood of hot liquid cum on his dick made his balls start to tighten. Within a few seconds his dick was also exploding inside the young girls body. Her pussy was probably at the most prime state it would ever be. She was as fertile as any girl could be and the young 13 year old was flooding her pussy with his very potent baby making sperm. They kept her pumping until they knew all the sperm was out of the Boy's dick then they told her she could stop. They quickly told her that they kept their promise and the boy stopped before he got to cum. This made Michelle feel allot better. She didn't know what it would feel like if the boy would have cum inside her, but she knew she would be able to tell. How wrong could a girl be.

They took a few pictures of the cum dripping out of her pussy and onto the diving board. Then they used a towel and cleaned her up. They guided her into the bedroom again and slowly started to get her dressed for her next outing. They dressed Michelle in the black slinky outfit that she had to wear from them last time she was there. The outfit had the boob holders that just pushed her boob's up. It didn't cover her boobs at all. Then the outfit stopped at her waist and had the hooks to attach to the black fishnet stockings. After she was dressed in this outfit, the boys grabbed on of the short black skirts of Kelly's and a thin black shirt. They dressed Michelle in the outfit and then grabbed a pair of Kelly's black high heel shoes. When they put the shoes on Michelle they were a little too big. One of the boys ran into the bathroom, got some tissue paper, and stuffed each toe of each shoe until they now fit her good.

Then the boys got their bottoms, put them on and guided Michelle to the front door. Michelle wouldn't go out the front door dressed like this. She didn't care, she couldn't be seen outside in this outfit. This is exactly what the boys had wanted. They turned her around, marched her into the bedroom and before she knew what hit her, had her over one of the boy's knees. For the first time Michelle spoke and said she was sorry. Please don't spank her. But the boys wanted to see how this paddle would work. They both held her tightly and then the first stroke hit her wide open ass. POW, POW, POW, POW, POW! The sound was over twice as loud as the ruler. And the paddle now covered over half her ass. If Michelle thought the ruler was bad, this was 100% worse. She started to holler and one of the boys covered her mouth with his hands. They whipped for a good three minutes. Her ass was now bright red. The boys asked her if she was ready to do as they wanted. All she could do was shake her head yes. Her face was covered in tears.

They immediately picked her up, led her to the front door and told her to open it. Without fighting now, she opened the door and they went out of the house and walked towards her car. They had her pose by the car while they snapped some pictures of her dressed the way she was. She didn't know it but her tits were pushed up very high and you could see them easily through the thin black shirt. They boys handed Michelle her cars keys and told her to get in and drive. She had only been at the house for about 45 minutes so far. It was only 2:45 and allot of the day was still left. They had Michelle drive to a small strip mall and they all got out. Michelle couldn't believe she was out in public in mid-day with this outfit on. She couldn't look at anybody as they walked by. The boys took her to the little movie theater and they bought three tickets for one of the movies. It was a foreign film and just like they hoped, they were the only ones in the theater. It was a very small movie house and it wouldn't be that long before they went under. They only showed old movies that you could now rent on video or CD.

The boys had brought the camera in with them and also hid the ping-pong paddle under one of their shirts. When they found the seats they wanted, up near the front, they showed Michelle the paddle and told her they hoped they wouldn't have to use it on her in her. But they would if they had to. Michelle couldn't even believe that she would be put into that position. She of course didn't say a thing but stared at the large paddle in disbelief. They were sitting in the second row back right in the middle of the movie house. When they went in and sat down Michelle noticed right away they were the only ones in the theater. The Boys's semi behaved themselves until the movie finally started. They didn't even show previews, the actual movie just started up on the small screen up in front of them. The boys had done their homework well. This was a really deserted movie. When about five minutes went by, they told Michelle to close her eyes and not to open them again till they told her. She did what they asked and felt them running their hands up her skirt and playing around. She could see a bright light flash even through her closed eyes. She couldn't believe the boys were taking pictures inside of the dark theater.

The boys took about four pictures, as this was mainly a test. They wanted to see if anybody would come in to see what was happening. After about five minutes, they knew nobody was coming and they continued on with their plan. Michelle could feel the boys again to start to play with her. She felt hand unbuttoning her shirt and then a few pictures taken. Then she felt a hand on the side of her skirt and the next thing she knew the zipper on the side of her black skirt was being pulled down. The boys then warned her if she had any racket or fought them, they would punish her with the paddle right here in the movie. They made her shake her head that she understood. Next to her disbelief, on boy lifted her body up a little and at the same time the other boy pulled the short skirt from around her hips and down off her legs. She was now naked from below the waist. Her whole body shook a little because what would happen if they were found out. The boys spread her legs and took a couple of pictures. She only had her unbuttoned shirt on her body and the sexy little outfit that was under the shirt. The boys only waited about a minute before they pulled her arms out and the black shirt was slipped right off her body. She was horrified sitting there like that. She wanted to tell them no she couldn't do this but the boys knew exactly what she was thinking. She felt the paddle being run up and down her legs. Then a voice told her not to try anything because they would love to whip her right her dressed the way she was.

Michelle kept her mouth shut and the boys took a couple more pictures of her. They then spread her legs wide open and put one foot on each seat in front of her. Next they guided her right hand to her wide open pussy and told her to start rubbing her cunt. They both moved away from her and watched as she was spread out just about nude in the theater and rubbing her cunt with her own hand. Of course they moved around and took a few pictures from different angles to show that she was dressed this way and doing this in a public movie house. The brother that fucked Michelle earlier in the morning took the camera and whispered to his brother to have Michelle suck his dick. Quickly the boy was next to Michelle with his shorts around his ankles. Before Michelle knew it a dick was at her lips then in her mouth. Picture after picture was taken of Michelle like this. Now she was rubbing her own pussy and sucking on one of the young boys dick. She didn't know it but the pictures the boys were taking were going to haunt her for a long time to come.

They finally let her stop and sit back in her seat. One of the boys walked away and went to the rear of the movie house. He walked through the doors and went to the main office. He saw an old guy in there and asked him where everybody was. The old guy said he was the owner, operator, and everything else. The old guy asked if the movie was still playing OK. He knew exactly what time the movie would be over and usually went back up to the projection booth at about that time. The movie still had over an hour to go. The boy spoke up quickly, no, it's a great movie. Just had to use the restroom and saw you in here. I'm heading back out to watch the movie. The old man told him if the movie acted up, just come get him. This was more then the teenage boy could hope for. They wanted to exploit Michelle as much as possible today. And this played right into their hands.

He ran back into the movie and whispered what he found out to his twin brother. Their minds must have thought exactly alike. They grabbed Michelle's hand and told her to keep her eyes shut. They stood her up and started guiding her out of the row of seats they were in. Michelle didn't have any of her clothes on. She couldn't believe what they were having her due. Then she felt them lead her up about four steps and they finally told her to sit down. She was on a hard wood floor and they laid her back and made her open her legs up wide. They then had her start rubbing her pussy again. One of the boys took the camera and stepped down off the stage. There was Michelle, spread out on the movie stage with the screen right there behind her. The movie was in the background and Michelle was there rubbing her pussy for anybody in the theater to see. Of course there was nobody else there but the people that would see the pictures later wouldn't know that. The boy started clicking off picture after picture. What a great show Michelle was putting on for the boys and the camera.

Michelle was afraid to open her eyes. What if the boys saw her do it and decided to whip her right here in the theater. It might be heard and somebody would come in. She just couldn't risk that. And her butt was still sore from the three minutes of spanking she got earlier. Then the boy got a very cool ideal. He had her brother come over and they chatted for about two minutes. Then one of them went back into the lobby and found the little office the old man was in. The guy was probably 65 or so. Without missing a beat, the boy told the old man a story about how his sister loved to show off. Then he told the old guy his sister was on the movie stage right now just about completely naked and masturbating herself. At first the old guy thought the kid was kidding but the kid kept going on. We were hoping you might like to join in. She's already 18 years old and legal in this state. Come at least take a peek with me. The old man got up and walked to the main entrance of the small screen theater. When he opened the door he couldn't believe his eyes. There really was a girl on the stage doing exactly what he said.

The old man had not had a girl in over 15 years. He was single and his life was falling apart. The boy motioned for the old man to walk back outside for a second. If you would like to fuck her while my twin brother fills her mouth, would that be OK. The old man couldn't believe his luck. The young girl up there looked very cute and sexy. The boy explained that the old man couldn't let his sister know that it wasn't her brother fucking him. He couldn't touch the young girl. Just let her fuck him and then make no motions when you cum inside her. We promised we wouldn't cum inside her but we will let you as long as you don't let her find out by moaning of letting her know you cum. Do we have a deal?

The old man stuck out his hand and shook the young boys hand. Again the boy put his hand to his lips to ensure the old man didn't make any noise. They both quietly walked up the stairs to the stage and the old man was more excited then he had been in many years. The boys told Michelle that under no circumstances was she to open her eyes. If she did, she would pay the ultimate price. Michelle knew what that probably was. They had her turn over and get on her knees. Right away a dick was at her mouth. She opened at the young brother started moving in and out of her mouth. The other brother motioned for the old man to drop his pants. He did this rather quickly and immediately the camera started clicking. It took the old man about two minutes to get settled behind the girl but finally he guided his dick to the young girls pussy. She was already wet and his dick slid into one of the tightest pussy he had ever felt. Of course this left one brother with nothing to do but move around and take pictures. The view of all this happening while the movie screen was right behind them was really to good to be true.

The old man bit his tongue as the very tight and hot pussy pushed down and onto his dick. The brother with his dick in Michelle's mouth guided Michelle's hand to her own pussy again and told her to rub her button very good. Everything would end after she came for them. He also instructed her to do all the work. Move back and forth with her body. This buried the dick in her pussy and as the dick in her mouth slowly pushed out. Then when she pushed forward onto the dick in her mouth, the dick in her pussy was slowly released. The camera was really clicking fast now because the boys wanted allot of pictures of Michelle with this strange old man in her pussy. All of them barely last three minutes. One after another they all exploded in a big orgasm. First was Michelle which then started the two guys having their own orgasm. The old guy did just as the boys asked. He came hard and pumped allot of white gooey old sperm into her unprotected pussy. But as much as he wanted, he made no unusual noise and just let her pussy continue to suck the sperm right out of his dick as she rode forward and backward on his cock.

Finally both boys pulled out of Michelle. They wanted a few more pictures of the old guy with Michelle. Then it was done. They went and got some paper towels and cleaned Michelle up as good as they could. Then they brought her back to her seat and pointed for the old man to leave. The old man had a huge smile on his face and shook both the boy's hands. He then walked back to his office. As soon as he was gone the boys told Michelle she could open her eyes. She immediately looked around the room. It was totally empty. Thank God for that she thought. She looked up in the projectionist room but it too seemed totally empty. The boys let her put her clothes back on and they left through a side door. Michelle was glad to get back into the car. But her show with the boys was nowhere near over yet. And so far today she had taken two full loads of sperm up into her fertile little pussy. She didn't know it but the odds of her not getting pregnant were dropping very rapidly.

They were in the movie house a total of about an hour. They decided to go ahead and take Michelle home. They had some very good pictures of everything and the camera was just about full. It would hold about 250 pictures and they had already shot about 200. They got home and one of the brothers took the camera straight to his the computer and downloaded all the pictures off the camera. Now it will hold another 250 or so pictures and he went back into the living room where Michelle and his brother were sitting. He shook his head at his brother to let him know the camera was ready to go again. They took Michelle back into Kelly's bedroom and had her get out of the clothes she was in. They put on the pink outfit she wore last time she was over her. This time they didn't allow her to put any undies on at all.

They knew that the family would still be gone about three more hours. They looked at some notes they had made about things they wanted to do. One of the brothers went into the living room and moved the couch over some until it was right in the middle of the big front window. The shades were closed but if they weren't, anybody on the couch would be in plain view of anybody walking outside. They finally told Michelle to keep her eyes closed and they led her into the living room. They walked her around with her eyes closed to get her confused then they let her sit down on the couch. While one brother was paying attention to her, the other slipped over to the windows and slowly but patiently pulled the cord that opened up the blinds. It took about three minutes but finally the shades were completely open and out of the way. Anybody outside could now see exactly what took place on the couch.

The boys arranged Michelle into the position they wanted her and then handed her something she had never had before. The medium sized vibrator that one of the girls had gotten her for her party. Michelle held in her hand and one of the boys guided it down to her wide-open legs. They had her legs bent up and over her head. The boy guided the vibrator to her pussy and used her hand and his to push it up inside of her. Then the boy told her to get busy and slowly fuck the vibrator in and out of her pussy. As Michelle started doing this the boys started snapping pictures of her on display out the front window. Then one of the boys took the camera and went out the back door and ran around to the front of the house. He started taking pictures of her through the front window. It gave the exact view of what anybody would see if they walked by the house. It was easy to see the girl pushing the vibrator in and out of her pussy. Nobody else was in site. The other brother had moved away from the window.

Down the street a little ways two teenage boys were out playing basketball on the hoop in front of their house. They would make the perfect audience. The brother with the camera walked down the street and chatted with the boys for about three minutes. He told them he had something they probably wanted to see. When the boys got in front of the window their mouths dropped wide open. In front of them was a little bit older girl fucking herself with a vibrator. Of course while they were staring the camera was clicking. The boys couldn't believe their luck. They were spellbound. Finally the brother asked them if they might like to participate a little with the cute girl inside. The two young teens were all ears. They were told exactly what to do and what not to do. They then walked around back and waited in the back yard.

Both brothers got back together inside the house and they let Michelle stop fucking herself. They then told Michelle that if she was good, she could leave in about 20 minutes. This perked Michelle right up. They guided her back into the bedroom and had her remove the little pink outfit she had one. She was completely nude again. One of the boys went out and moved the couch back to where it normally was and closed the blinds back. They then went in a got Michelle for this one last event. They told her not to open her eyes and if she did, she would regret it allot. Then they guided her again out onto the patio. She was entirely nude and they laid her down on the diving board like before. This time they had her legs pushed up against the handrails and above her head. Taking a few pictures from above one of the brothers waved the two excited boys into the back yard. They knew not to speak or touch the girl.

It took about four minutes to get both boys in the right place. Then the action started. One boy started fucking Michelle with her legs wide open and held up by the diving board safety guides. The other boy was at the side of her head and fed his dick down into her now parted lips. Michelle was getting use to all the things that were happening to her and she didn't cry at all anymore. Before she knew it both boys were poking into her mouth and pussy. These boys were really turned on and the boy in her mouth exploded in about 40 seconds. The boy fucking her pussy took about two minutes. But he was very good at not letting on he was Cumming. Michelle felt her pussy start to heat up and get wet but she assumed this was her starting to get turned on. She still didn't know that the feeling she was having was the baby making sperm coating the inside of her pussy.

The boys switched ends and started up again. Michelle just went with the flow. This time they had Michelle working on her clit with her own hand. They camera clicked away as again two different young boys were fucking away at Michelle's body. It took about four minutes for this time for the boys to let loose their second load of sperm. Michelle had no problems anymore swallowing the cum that was shot into her throat. And the warm feeling of the second boy Cumming was all it took for Michelle to have her own large orgasm. Her body was just begging for all the hot sperm to find its way home. Each contraction of her orgasm just pulled the hot cream further up into her unprotected pussy. The boys finally pulled away and the camera caught allot of pictures of all their sperm flowing from the tight crack of her pussy. One brother showed the boys out and made them promise not to tell. He told them that if they give him his phone number, they might invite them back some other time in the future. Of course the boys jumped on it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.