Bad Twins - Cover

Bad Twins

Copyright© 2003 by nonono69

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Parents adopt Twin Teenage boys and they bring terror to their real child, a teenage girl much older then them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Spanking   Humiliation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

My name is Kelly and my life has slowly been torn apart lately. I'm 18 and in my last year of high school. I'm the only child in my family but my parents are foster parents also and keep kids for the state for short periods of time until the state can find permanent homes for them. I was half-way through my senior year when my parents informed me they would be taking in some troubled boys for about two months. They were twins and have been in about 8 different homes in the last five years. They were both 13 years old and my parents said they have had a very hard life so far. When I asked them what kind of trouble they had been in, both of them said they didn't know. The state wouldn't tell any foster parents what had happened in the child's past, it was to protect the privacy of the child.

My bedroom was upstairs next to my parents room but they had turned the basement into a big bedroom for any kids that they would take in. My mom got the room set up for both the boys and tomorrow they would be bringing the boys home. She said they should only be here for a couple months. But she wanted to make sure that they were welcomed into the family just as if they really are one of the family. I told her not to worry, I would make them feel comfortable. This was not the first set of kids I have had to get along with.

The next day when I came home from school the boys were in the living room watching TV. They both stared very hard at me as I came into the house. My mom heard me walk in and came into the room and introduced the boys to me. Their names were Jeff and Steve. They didn't say a whole lot, just stared at me constantly. They looked so much the same I couldn't tell the apart. I finally went up to my room and settled down. I made some phone calls and invited my best girlfriend over. I had known her for going on 10 years. We shared everything together and did about everything together. We both looked, talked, and acted alike. That's why we got along so good for that many years. She was like a sister to me.

Within an hour my best friend Michelle was over at my house. When she walked in again the boys just stared hard at her and didn't really say a word. I came down and got Michelle and brought her up to my room. Michelle was very excited about something but she didn't want to tell me yet. She told me to get ready and we would go out to the mall and she would tell me there. Besides, there was some shopping she had to do. We got into my car and I drove us to the mall. When we parked Michelle turned to me and said to prepare myself, because she had some exciting news.

Michelle could barely hold it back. I'M GETTING MARRIED! I couldn't believe it. She had been dating her boyfriend for about a year and he asked her last night. He was going into the military and wanted her to go with him. She really did love him and said "YES" as soon as he asked her. As I said earlier, Michelle and me shared everything. I knew she was still a virgin even though I was not. I had been with a couple different boys in the past two years. But Michelle always said she wanted to save herself for the guy she would marry. And I knew she really had. She always talked about what it would be like the first time she had sex. I know she told me her and her boyfriend played around allot, but never any kind of sex, just some small petting and stuff like that.

I was very happy for Michelle but at the same time I was going to miss her allot. They were going to get married right after high school graduation which was in about two months. Michelle wanted to go into the mall and start shopping around for Wedding day stuff. We spent a couple hours in the mall looking at everything and buying a few small things to get her started. I then dropped her off at her home and went back home to my house. Of course the boys were their watching TV in the living room when I got home. They were sort of scary in the way they just glared at me when I walked around the house.

The next week went by fast and I had finally gotten use to the boys being there. They never really bothered me or talked to me. They would just stare allot and that's about it. I had a good talk with my mom and she suggested that I throw a bachlorette party for Michelle. It would be like our last big fling together before she got married and went off went her new husband. I thought that was a great thing to do. I looked at the calendar and set it up for about a month from now. We would have it on a Saturday evening and my mom said she and dad and the boys would go out somewhere so the girls could have the house to them selves. I started calling all our friends and inviting them to Michelle's bachlorette party. Of course everybody was coming. I ended up with about 20 girls coming over.

I made sure none of the girls let Michelle know what I had planned. I wanted it to be a big surprise. I did tell her boyfriend what we were going to do so that he could make sure she was free that night. The next 30 days flew by very quickly. On the day of the party my parents and the boys left around 3pm and said they would be back around 8pm. My surprise party for Michelle started at 4pm and would probably last 3 or 4 hours. I had really made the living room look cute. Party favors were everywhere and I had everybody bring Michelle some type of gift she could use on her honeymoon. I knew she would get all sort of sexy things to wear and such. We were going to have a ball.

I had arranged for Michelle to arrive about 4:15. Everybody else had to be there by 4:00. We all sat waiting for Michelle to show up. At 4:20 she came up and rang the doorbell. She was so surprised when we let her in. Everybody had a great time for the next three hours. The last hour we spent opening all the gifts that the girls had bought for Michelle. Just like I thought, they were all wonderfully sexy. Tiny nightgowns, little undies, teddies. One girl bought her all types of sexy undies. Some were crotch less, some were see through. Another girl bought her a honeymoon kit which included massage lotion, edible undies, and even had a vibrator with the set. We all laughed and enjoyed the entire evening.

At about 7:45 we started to finish the party up. Everybody wished Michelle the best of luck and started to leave. It was finally just me and Michelle left. Michelle hugged me real good and told me how great a friend I was. She was going to miss me allot. She told me she was suppose to meet her boyfriend at 8:15 for dinner. She asked if she could leave the gifts here and she would pick them up sometime tomorrow. I told her sure and walked her out to her car. We said our goodbyes and I went back in and started cleaning up the living room. I stacked all her gifts neatly in the corner of the dining room and continued to take down all the party stuff I had put up earlier. It had turned out to be a really great party. Everybody had a very good time.

I just about had the place cleaned when I heard my parents car pull into the driveway. Soon my parents and the boys were in the house and my parents wanted to know how everything went. I told them about how the party went and then pointed to the corner where all Michelle's presents were stored. I told them Michelle would be over sometime tomorrow to pick them all up. I then went up to my room and relaxed for the rest of the night. The next morning, Sunday, I got up around 8:00am and had a quick bite of breakfast. Nobody else was up yet. Then the phone rang and it was one of the girls who was at the party last night. Her parents had gotten into a car accident and they were in the hospital. I knew her pretty good and my parents knew her parents very good.

I went in and woke my parents up. They suggested we go to the hospital as soon as possible and keep the girl company. Within the hour we left for the hospital. My mom left a note for the boys telling them what happened and that they would call at noon to make sure everything was OK. We hurried to the hospital and sat with the girl while she waited for news from the doctors. When we left the house, the boys had heard us and gotten up and out of bed. They went upstairs and read the note then made themselves some cereal for breakfast. When they sat down at the table they noticed all the boxes that had Michelle's gifts in them. Of course they had to go look to see what Michelle had gotten.

They went through box after box, looking at all the sexy, frilly stuff that Michelle had received for her honeymoon night. They also found the box with the lotions, vibrator, and sexy undies. The boys had become very aroused by all the stuff they were looking at. They started chatting with each other about what it would be like to play with a girl and fuck her. This just made them even more horny then they already were. Just then the phone rang and the boys assumed it would be the parents calling to check up on them. It wasn't who they expected, it was Michelle. Michelle asked for me but the boys told her I had to go out. Then the boy talking to Michelle came up with a quick thought, he told Michelle that her presents were still here and she should come get them as soon as possible because they were going to have company over later and didn't want them in the way.

Michelle didn't even question it, she said she would come pick them up within the hour. When the boy hung up, his devious little mind was racing a mile a minute. He devised a plan with his brother and they both carried all the gifts down to the basement. They rearranged the basement a little moving furniture around some, then went looking through their foster parents room. They found exactly what they knew was there. They grabbed it and took it downstairs to the basement. They talked and formulated their plan then waited for Michelle to come over. It was about 40 minutes later when they heard a car pull up. Michelle got out and came to the door. The boys let her in right away.

Michelle was dressed in a little sundress with tennis shoes on and asked if Kelly was home yet. The boys told her that I was still gone. Michelle asked where the gifts were and the boys told her to follow them. They led Michelle downstairs to the basement and Michelle didn't even think that anything might be wrong. When she got downstairs she saw all her gifts laid out on the floor. They were all out of the boxes and lying out in the open. Michelle looked at the boys and asked what was going on. Both the boys looked at Michelle and one of them said we laid them out so you could try each one on for us. Michelle couldn't believe what the boys had just said to her. She didn't get much of a chance to say anything. The boys jumped on her very quickly.

Michelle put up a great fight and started yelling but the two teenage boys easily overpowered her. She told them to let her go and she wouldn't tell anybody about this. Before she knew what happened, one of the boys stuck a rolled up washcloth into her mouth. They were using it to gag Michelle so she couldn't scream. She started fighting very hard again but the boys pinned her down easily. Her eyes got very big and she became very scared. One of the boys asked if she was ready to try the clothes on for them. She shook her head no and fought some more. She watched as one of the boys went over and grabbed a ruler from dresser. They had to fight Michelle for a good five minutes but finally they had her over one of the boy's knees.

They had her arms pinned behind her back and her mouth still had the rag stuffed into it. All she could do was scream into the rag but it really did muffle everything so you couldn't make out anything she was saying. Michelle then felt the back of her sundress being lifted. She tried to fight but whenever she moved the boys just pulled her arms up on her back a little higher and this really hurt. She would stop moving and the boys would relax their grip on her arms. Michelle couldn't really do anything and she wondered why the boys were doing this to her. Then when her dress was lifted she felt hand on the sides of her undies and started to move to stop them. The boys pulled her arms up sharply and the pain shot through her body. She immediately went still. She was begging them to stop but the only noise that came through the rag in her mouth was muffled garbage.

The hand that was holding the side of her undies slowly started tugging them down and in about 20 seconds, they were sliding her undies off her feet. Her butt and pussy was now on total display for the two boys to see. They had never seen a girl naked like this except on TV. Both of them stared in amazement. One of the boys went over and grabbed what he had taken from the Parent's room. He stood behind Michelle and then Michelle saw the room light up. Then it happened again and again. Now she knew what it was, the boys were taking pictures of her. She started to move and scream into her gag, but as soon as she did her arms were moved higher and the pain caused her to stop.

Then she heard one of the boys ask again if she was ready to put on a show for them, she shook her head violently NO. At that exact second she heard a loud POP then her ass stung violently. POP, POP, POP, POP, POP! One of the boys was using the ruler on her ass and hitting her as hard as he possible could. Her cheeks turned to bright red almost immediately. Michelle's head turned from side to side and she screamed into her gag. Every time she tried to move, the pain through her shoulders as the boys lifted her arms would just about made her pass out. She couldn't move but the boy with the ruler was tearing into her ass like there was no tomorrow. In the background she kept hearing, you ready to put on the show? You ready to put on the show?

Finally with tears just soaking her face, Michelle could take no more. He ass cheeks were bright blue now and she was crying harder then she had in years. Michelle again heard the voice ask her, you ready to put on the show? This time Michelle's head moved up and down in a yes fashion. The whippings continued. Are you sure you want to put on a show for us? The boys watched as Michelle's head shook quickly up and down indicating YES, she was ready. The boy stopped whipping Michelle's now brightly blue ass cheeks and started explaining things to Michelle. They would be in full control. She was to do "EVERYTHING" they said, if she hesitated even for a second, she would get another three or four minutes of constant ass whippings. They asked Michelle if she agreed to do as they said. Michelle didn't shake her head at first but then a quick POP on her ass and her head starting shaking very quickly. She thought the ruler had tacks in it because it stung so badly when he hit her.

The boys explained one last thing to Michelle. They were going to pull the gag out of her mouth. One comment, one word, on bad expression and they would tape the gag in her mouth permanently and she would be whipped again all over. Michelle shook her head that she understood and one of the boys came over and took the gag out of her mouth. They had not released her hands yet as they wanted to see what she would do. As soon as the gag was free, Michelle tried to use her best voice and talk the boys out of what they were doing. The boys figured she would do this so now they had to teach her a lesson. The one boy pushed the gag back into Michelle's mouth and then Michelle heard one of the boys tell the other to show her what happens when she lies to us.

Within seconds it sounded like somebody was playing the drums. POP, POP, POP, POP, POP, POP, POP, POP, POP, POP! Her blue cheeks were on fire. She screamed into the gag but couldn't move because of the way her hands were. The boys were telling her each time she disobeyed them, she would get three minutes straight of the ruler. As one boy timed everything, the other boy was slapping at her ass with the ruler. At the end of three minutes small streaks of white welts were just starting to form on Michelle's ass. She was in total tears and sobbing loudly into the gag. When the whippings stopped, she heard the voice ask again if she is ready to do as they wished. Michelle was now just about beaten down. She just shook her head yes and continued to cry into the rag stuffed into her mouth. Unknown to Michelle only about 10 minutes had passed. It seemed like hours to her.

The boys gave her a few minutes to settle down. It only took one boy to hold her because of the way they had her arms pinned up high on her back. The other boy grabbed the camera again and took some photos of how red and blue Michelle's ass looked now. Finally, the boys were ready to start and explained the rules again to Michelle. If you talk, if you say no, if you give us dirty looks, we will again subdue you and spank your butt as hard as we can for three minutes straight. Do you understand us? A quick yes came from her head. She couldn't take another hit with the ruler. Her ass was on fire and she knew she wouldn't be able to sit for a long time.

One boy came over and again pulled the gag out of Michelle's mouth. This time not one word came out. Slowly the boy let loose of Michelle's arms. They helped her up and led her over to where all the clothes were laid out on the floor. They stepped back a little from Michelle and had her turn towards them. Then one of them told her to slowly undress. Tears started to form up in Michelle's eyes but she saw the boy still holding the ruler in his hand. Her mind looked over the young boys, they looked to be about 12 or 13 years old. Why were they doing this to her. She slowly lifted the sundress over her head and off her body. She saw the boy with the camera and he was taking a few pictures of her doing this. She only had on shoes and a bra now. The boys told her to remove her bra and while sobbing lightly she reached around and unhooked her bra from her body. It fell to the floor and she was naked in front of the two young boys.

Next the shoes came off then the boys pointed to the outfit they wanted Michelle to put on. It was a little pink baby doll outfit. She slowly slipped the outfit over her head and she kept seeing the bright light as the boy would snap intermittent pictures of her. She reached down to grab the little pink undies that came with the outfit but the boys told her no. Instead one of the boys went over and grabbed a pair of the white crotch less undies and had her put them on. When she was done she thought about again pleading with them to stop but one of the boys still had a ruler in his hand. They told Michelle to go over to the center of the room. There on the floor was a small throw rug. They had her lay on her back and lay her head down. They talked her through positions to put her legs in as they took picture after picture of her.

She just closed her eyes and wished it was over with. She kept hearing commands thrown at her. Open your legs, put your knees up, pull your legs up until your feet touch your ears. She just did what they asked praying that it would end soon. Flash after flash went off. This lasted for a good five minutes. Then one of the boys told her to keep her eyes closed and not to open them. He went over to the package and got the bottle of sex lotion. He brought it back over and slowly squeezed some onto Michelle's pussy slit. Michelle jumped when she felt the lotion touch her cunt. The boys reminded her that those three minutes with the paddle could be a long time. She knew how bad that hurt and didn't want to have that done to her again.

One of the boys grabbed Michelle's right hand and guided it down to her own pussy. Then she heard the boy tell her to rub up and down her pussy for them. Michelle couldn't believe what he wanted her to do. She had masturbated before but never in front of anybody. And they had a camera there taking pictures. It only took one quick threat of bending her back over one of the boy's knees. She guided her finger to her own pussy and slowly started moving it up and down her crack. She felt so embarrassed and also knew the camera was taking pictures of what she was doing. The boys were getting more and more turned on. While Michelle was putting on this show for the boys, the boys were whispering back and forth about what to do next. Both boys had a HUGE hard on in their pants.

They had Michelle continue rubbing her pussy for about five minutes. Then they had her stop. They had her get up and remove the pink teddy she had on. They also had her remove the white undies too. They pointed to different outfit on the bed. This was a black outfit that was lacy, it had supports to push her boob's up but didn't have any material covering her boobs. It was just wire supports to push them up high. It also stopped around her waist but had four hooks or suspenders that dropped down to hold up the black thigh high fishnet stockings that came with the outfit. Michelle had never put anything like this on before so it took her a few minutes to figure out how to hook the stockings to the suspenders. Finally she was all dressed. This time the boys had her lay in the middle of one of their beds. The camera started flashing again and the boys had her look directly at the camera as they snapped more pictures. All the tears in her eyes had dried up by now and Michelle was just trying to make it through all of this and get out of there.

The boys had her guide her hand to her pussy and start rubbing again. This time they made her spread her legs out wide and with her other hand spread her pussy lips out wide. This opened her up completely to both the boys view and the cameras view. One of the boy saw the little nub at the top of her pussy slit and remember dirty magazines he had read about girls rubbing their hot spot and becoming excited. The boy immediately told Michelle to put all her attention on rubbing the top of her pussy. Michelle did this but avoided the protruding little nub between her cunt lips. The boy finally came over and guided Michelle's finger to the place he wanted her to rub. Her fingers were directly over her clit. The boy told her not to stop till they said or the ruler would be brought into play.

Michelle's mind was nowhere near being turned on, she was more scared then anything. But she had a very young body that responded quickly to things that happened to it. A few rubs over her clit and her pussy started pouring moisture out and making her very wet. The boys both saw the difference very quickly. She slowly tried to work her fingers away from her clit thinking the boys wouldn't notice, but they saw it immediately. One boy guided her finger back to the nub and told her to keep rubbing right there. The other boy took pictures of how wet the girl was becoming. Now Michelle's mind changed focus and the feeling of the fingers between her legs started to get her very excited. She didn't want it to happen but her stomach started to knot up. She tried her hardest not to think about it but the physical touch was all it took.

While trying her hardest to hold it back her body started to shake and then it was there in full. She started climaxing to the fingers that were working on her clit. She didn't even know it but groans and moans started coming from her mouth as her body shook to a full climax. Her hips even came up off the bed and the camera caught every little bit of it. Finally her orgasm subsided and the boys let her quit rubbing herself. The boys moved a small coffee table to the middle of the room where the throw rug was. They had Michelle get off the bed and come over to the coffee table. They laid her face down across the table. Again, Michelle was hoping they were about done with her. She had been through so much already. In the position she was in, she straddled the coffee table and her head was just even with the end of one side of the long coffee table. At the other end, her waist lined up perfectly with the end of the table. The boys had her close her eyes and not open them till told. They took a few pictures then they grabbed some rope they had hid under the bed and started to tie her hands around the front of the table.

Michelle made a big mistake again. She begged them not to tie her up. Her voice was trembling as she asked them not to. She said she wouldn't move. The boys told her she wasn't supposed to speak. They quickly tied the front of her down to the front of the coffee table then went behind her and spread her legs out widely. They then started to tie her legs off. Again Michelle spoke up, don't tie me up, please don't tie me up. Why one boy continued to tie her up, the other boy went and found the washcloth and moved around to the front of Michelle. Within seconds the washcloth was pushed into Michelle's mouth. At about the same time the boy had finished with the ropes on her legs. They stood back and looked at what was in front of them. The girl could barely move, she was laid over the table, and her legs were wide apart. Her pussy was soaking wet from just Cumming at her own hands.

While one boy took pictures, the other boy went and grabbed the ruler. They had warned her not to talk. All of a sudden Michelle's eyes grew fully wide open. POP, POP, POP, POP, POP, POP, POP, POP, POP! Her ass was again being spanked and just like the boys promised, they didn't stop for three minutes. Her poor ass hurt so bad. All the tears were back in her eyes. And she kept hearing the boys say, are you going to behave? Are you going to behave? Of course Michelle shook her head yes immediately but they wouldn't stop till her three minutes were up. With her ass on fire the spanking finally stopped. She couldn't move her body at all because of the way she was tied. Then she heard the voice again, Are you going to behave and do everything we ask? Shake your head yes if you agree? Michelle shook her head quickly. Are you going to talk anymore? This time Michelle shook her head NO. This is what the boys wanted to see.

Michelle expected them to take the gag out of her mouth and sure enough, within a few seconds one of the boys removed the washcloth from her mouth. The boy was quick to tell her that she had better not say one more word because they just increased her penalty to five minutes if she spoke again. She know she couldn't take anymore. She just shook her head up and down that she understood. The boy had her close her eyes and not open them till told. A few more pictures and the boys were ready for the next phase. They looked at the clock. It had only been about 50 minutes since Michelle had been here. They didn't expect a call from the parents for about hour or so. They still had plenty of time.

While one boy worked the camera, the other boy pulled down the shorts he was wearing. He let them drop off his feet and he now only had a tee shirt on. His young stiff prick was sticking out at attention. They had never been with a girl before but they had read plenty of sex books and novels. The boy kneeled down in front of Michelle and got his picture taken a few times with his hard dick right in front of Michelle's mouth. Michelle still had her eyes closed like they told her. Then Michelle heard the boy holding the camera tell her to open her mouth wide. As soon as she did the boy in front of her pushed his dick into Michelle's mouth. This took Michelle totally by surprise and her mouth quickly closed around dick. The boy with the camera went behind Michelle and grabbed the ruler. He then told Michelle to slowly start sucking on the dick in her mouth, up and down like it was a lollipop. Michelle shook her head in a NO like fashion.

POP, POP, POP, AND POP! The boy kept telling her, suck it, suck it now slowly. At first Michelle wouldn't do it but her ass just couldn't take it. She slowly started to move her mouth up and down the young boys dick. When she did the spankings stopped. She slowed down a little and another loud POP happened. Don't stop or your butt will feel our ruler until you start back up. Michelle quickly continued to pull her lips up and down the boys cock in her mouth. Michelle had never done anything like this before. She had felt her boyfriend's dick through his pants but she had never seen it or actually touched it. Finally the boy behind Michelle figured she would keep going so he put the ruler down and grabbed the camera. He took some pictures of her sucking his brothers dick then told her to open her eyes and keep them open till told to close them. He took some very close shots of her sucking slowly on the dick. He moved and got a couple from different angles.

Then his brother raised his right hand up. This was a signal that he was about to cum. The girl had only been sucking about two minutes on his dick but he had never had anything felt this good in his life. The boy that was getting his dick sucked grabbed the girls head with both hands and continued to work her lips up and down his cock. The other boy got up close and again told the girl not to close her eyes. He popped off picture after picture. Then it happened. The young boys balls swelled up and instantly shot a big gooey load of hot sperm deep into Michelle's mouth. The camera caught the look on her face as the first wad was delivered to the back of her throat. Her eyes got very huge and a look of despair was on her face. The young boy continued to pull her lips up and down his dick as he pumped more of the gooey stuff into Michelle's mouth.

There was now way too much for Michelle's mouth to hold. Some of it started to ooze out the sides of her lips. Then more and more but still the boy kept pumping the white sperm into her mouth. It was really running out the side of her mouth and down her face and the camera was taking a picture every couple seconds. Finally Michelle couldn't hold off any more and she had to swallow. When she did a HUGE load of white hot sperm slid down her throat and into her stomach. She felt like she was going to be sick. She was forced to suck the boy till he was done shooting his cream into her mouth then he pulled away. By now Michelle was in tears and moaning and crying pretty loudly. The boys threatened to gag and whip her unless she stopped the noise. It took about three or four minutes but she finally stopped crying.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.