The Ultimate - Living My Fantasy - Cover

The Ultimate - Living My Fantasy

Copyright© 2003 by JAD

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This story deals with one of my fantasys, that involves me, my wife, another family including the wife, father, daughters and their relatives. Having sex with each other, and animals.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I got a good nights sleep and in the morning felt good enough to get up.

"What do you think your doing?" Melanie asked.

"I feel fine and unless my mind is going, I was led to understand there were lots of family members here this month that wanted to get to know me better."

"True, but the doctor said you needed to rest."

"Only because he didn't think I would feel like getting up. Or did he think I wouldn't be able to get up, because of what I went through yesterday. But I feel fine and want to get out and meet people."

"Okay! We're having a picnic this afternoon, down at the beach. So we've got a couple of hours to do something until them."

After she said that, I walked over to her and started kissing her. My hands cupped her breasts, while I pushed my crotch into hers. She pushed back and I felt her hands move down and cup my ass cheeks.

I could feel myself getting harder by the second, as her fingers worked themselves into my ass.

I moved my head down and took a nipple into my mouth and sucked.

She moaned, "Yes, suck harder. Bite me, please. Oh god it feels so good."

As I sucked on one nipple, I squeezed the other with my fingers.

I used my free hand to rub her pussy and inserted two fingers. She pushed, so my fingers were buried.

"Oh I am going to cum! I am cummming!"

"Ohhhh."

By this time my hand was soaked with pussy juice. I wanted to taste it so I lowered her down onto the rug and buried my face in her pussy.

"Yes, lick me, more. Ohhhh it feels soooo goooood!"

She pushed me onto my back and then sat on my rock hard cock. As she pushed up and down on it, I felt myself start to cum.

"Baby, I going to cum."

"Yes, cum inside me. Oh I feel it. It feels soooo good. I am cuming again. Agaaaaaaa!"

When she got off me, she immediately went down and licked my cock clean.

"Um baby, that really felt good." I told her.

"Let's go see what mama's doing." She said.

We walked hand in hand towards the back of the house. Julie was sitting on the porch.

"Hi mama, what are you doing?"

"Oh just sitting here thinking about the picnic this afternoon. And wandering why my sister Mel did what she did yesterday."

"Mama, don't worry about it. She's going to get help now and no real harm was done."

"Mama, look who's here behind me. We've just had a nice time together and came out to see you."

"Your out of bed. Do you think it's wise?"

"Julie, I'm fine! I can't stay in bed knowing what fun everyone else is having. I want to get out and meet the rest of your family."

"Okay, Melanie's probably told you we are having a big family picnic this afternoon. But has she told you about the party we are going to on one of the neighboring islands?"

"No she hasn't."

"It our annual get together, of all the islands. The men wear tuxes and the women formal eveningwear. Some of the women's grown are out of this world. There will be over 500 people there."

Melanie and I sat down on the couch beside Julie. I was sitting between them, and both women put their hands on my thighs and rubbed and squeezed them. Every once in a while I could feel my cock being rubbed, and it started to grow hard again.

Julie then took my cock in her hand and started running her fingers up and down it. I enjoyed the feeling and told her so.

"Mumm yes, she said. It feels good to me, too."

She then bent down and took me into her mouth. She would push my cock all the way down her throat and suck my balls into her mouth. Each time she did that, I felt like I would cum any second.

Melanie was sucking on my nipples, which turned me on even more.

I squeezed Julie's nipples and could feel her milk come out and run down my hands and arms.

Julie lifted her mouth off my cock and straddled my lap. As she turned to face me, she let my cock sink deep into her pussy.

"Suck my nipples," she said.

I started sucking one while Melanie sucked on the other. We both could feel Julie shuddering as we sucked and she moved up and down on my cock.

It didn't take her long to start into one of her climaxes. I continued to suck her nipple and felt her cuming, again and again.

"Oh my god, she said. I can't stop cuming."

"It feels fantastic!"

"I want to keep doing this, over and over again."

Melanie had gotten behind me and I could feel her breasts being pushed into my back. She had brought her hands around to my front and was now pulling and squeezing both my nipples.

"Come on baby, Julie said. I want you to cum in me."

I pushed one of my hands behind me and was able to push three fingers into Melanie's pussy. I pushed my hand in as far as I could and then would pull back. Soon she was having a climax also.

Then all three of us came.

Afterwards we slowly got up and walked into the bathroom. I don't know who was holding whom up, but we made it into a large shower, and stood under the hot water, as the cum and sweat was washed off us.

Afterwards we all went out to the kitchen and had a bit to eat, before heading down to the beach. Melanie reminded us that we were going to a picnic, so not to eat too much, because there would be plenty of food.

As we got near the beach, Jodie came running towards us.

"Good you made it. I didn't think you would stay in bed too long. Are you feeling okay?"

"Yes I am fine, I said. A little tired, but that's because I've just fucked your sister and mom."

"Come on, I want to introduce you to everyone. I am going to have to hog you so that I get myself fucked, also."

"Where's Sally? I don't see her."

"Look over there by those rocks. See her, she's with three or four guys. It looks to me like they are all getting ready to fuck her."

"Hum, gangbanged by her cousins. Bet she enjoys that!" I said.

"Hey you guys, look who I've got." Jodie said.

"Oh look at his cock. Mum I want some of that."

Several women soon surrounded me. They all crowded up close and I could feel tits and butts being pushed against me. They were actually rubbing their bodies against mine, up and down. They pushed me to the sand and started rubbing me all over my body. I felt my cock being sucked someone's mouth.

The sensation of having so many hands rubbing my body was too much and I was soon pumping loads of cum into the woman's mouth that was giving me head.

I really enjoyed all the attention I was getting and just laid there and soaked it all up.

I was getting sleepy from all the attention, when Jodie said,

"Let's go watch Sally. It looks like the cousins are getting ready to fuck her."

Sure enough as we walked towards the rocks along the beach where I'd seen her, when Melanie, Judie and I had arrived, several men had her surrounded and were playing with her. I could see someone playing with her breasts while two others had their fingers in her pussy.

As we got closer, it looked like she was sitting on a cock and pumping herself up and down. Her eyes were closed and I could hear her moaning.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass. Faster, I want to cum, so bad."

One of the guys that were fingering her moved around in front and pushed his cock into her hard. You could actually feel her breath being pushed from her.

The other man that was also fingering her pussy immediately lay down on the sand below her.

"Put her down on my cock. I want both of us to in her pussy at the same time."

Before she could say anything, a fourth man stepped in front of her and pushed his cock into her mouth. She was being fucked in all three holes by four of her cousins.

I wouldn't have believed that two guys could fuck her pussy at the same time, if I wasn't seeing it for myself.

Jodie said, "Look, it looks like all of them are cuming at once."

Sure enough, I could see cum running out and down the cocks of the men in her ass and pussy. Sally looked like she was swallowing cum from the cock in her mouth, as fast as she could. Even as fast as she swallowed, more was running down her chin and onto her chest. She was breathing hard, as she was having multiple orgasms, also.

Jodie and I moved up close to them, and as the man's cock in Sally's mouth dropped out, I kissed her hard and long on her lips. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and could taste the cum. I then licked the cum off her, that was running down her chin and onto her breasts and nipple.

She opened her eyes, a bit, when I started kissing her, then push right back into my mouth.

The way her body was shaking, I felt sure she was still have many climaxes.

When the guy that was fucking her ass pulled out, you could hear his cock pop out.

Jodie had gotten down and was licking the cocks of the two guys that were still pumping in and out of Sally's pussy. She obviously was enjoying the taste of both cocks and Sally's pussy juice.

I then moved down and sucked on Sally's nipples. They were enlarged and appeared to be very sensitive. Sally moaned and told me to suck on them more.

I continued to suck for a minute, and then got down on the other side of the cocks that Jodie was having fun with. When one pulled out of Sally's pussy, I immediately started sucking it. When the other pulled out Jodie sucked on it. After both cocks were clean, both Jodie and I started licking and sucking on Sally's pussy.

As we licked and sucked the cum out of her pussy, she continued to climax, many more time.

Gradually we all started to cum back down. Both girls lay down on my chest, as I played with their nipples. I'm sure we could have all gone to sleep right there, except that the tide was coming in, so we got up and moved back up the beach towards the summer place.

Sally noticed that my back looked a little red from the sun and said she would put some lotion on me when we got back to the house.

As we neared the house, Julie and Melanie got into step with us. Julie said that Master Jim had arrived with my wife and Uncle John.

I went into the bedroom where my wife was and walked up behind her. When I put my hands around her and squeezed her breasts she pushed back against me. My cock got hard, instantly. I ran my hands down over her stomach and played with her pussy. It really felt good feeling her bare pussy. I stuck one finger from both hands into her and started finger fucking her. All this time, she was pushing back against my cock.

"Mum, fuck me lover."

I don't think she really knew who was going to fuck her.

I could feel my cock pushing up against her ass, and slowly pushed myself into her. She was moaning as my cock sank into her ass upto my balls. As I continued to fuck her ass, I slowly inserted more fingers into her pussy. Soon I had four fingers of one hand and then pushed my whole hand in. I had to remove my other fingers because her pussy was too tight for all of them.

Here I was fist fucking my wife while I pumped my cock into her ass. She moaning and asking me to fuck her harder.

"Oh baby that feels so good. Fuck me, I want to cum. Faster, Oh God I'm going to cum. Yeeesss! I'm cuuuuummmmminnnnng!"

"Ohhhh, it feeeeeeellls soooo goooooood!"

I then started pumping my cum into her. It really felt good fucking my own wife for a change.

I pulled my cock out of her but left my fist in her pussy. It was kind of awkward but we were able to get over to the bed and lay down facing each other. I continued to fist fuck her slowly and she humped her pussy against my hand.

"Does that feel good to you baby? I asked.

"Oh yes, keep it up."

She then opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Oh it you! I love you."

"I love you too." I said.

"Oh keep fucking me. I never knew I would enjoy being fisted fuck so much." "Why haven't we done this in the past?"

I didn't have an answer for that so didn't say anything.

A few minutes later I slowly pulled my hand out with a pop and we both licked her sweet juices off my hand. We then got up and got ready for bed.

The next day we all went by boat over to the next island and the women all bought new gowns for the party we were going to that evening. All the men myself included picked up tuxes. I was only wearing a pair of very short, tight jeans. In fact when I sat down to try on a pair of shoes, my cock and balls were in plain view. When the sales lady saw me, she gasped, licked her lips and reached out to touch my cock. I got hard immediately.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.