The Ultimate - Living My Fantasy - Cover

The Ultimate - Living My Fantasy

Copyright© 2003 by JAD

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This story deals with one of my fantasys, that involves me, my wife, another family including the wife, father, daughters and their relatives. Having sex with each other, and animals.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

It was finally Friday. We were all packed and driving to the airport where the private family jet was fueled and ready to go. I really should say every one else was packed. Myself I was wearing the only clothes that I would be allowed to wear on the month long trip. My collar, of course, the shorts the girls and Julie had made for me out of a pair of jeans. And the shirt, as described in chapter five. My nipples wear healed and I was wearing a pair of gold rings. They each were soldered together at the breakpoint, so that it was impossible to remove them. Each ring was a little bigger than a nickel, but smaller than a quarter. The girls had been very attentive to me in making sure there was no infection as my nipples were healing. And it was a plus that as two of them were cleaning each nipple, morning and night, the third was sucking my cock and bought me to a huge climax, each time.

When we got to the plane, and were settled in, Julie told me that I was to remove my clothing and she would put them away until they were needed again. Jodie mentioned that if we visited any of the other islands, then I would need to be in clothes. The island we were going to was a private island owned by her family. Clothing was optional. She said that 99.9% of the people on the island wore no clothes. The temperature was in the 90's most days and maybe cooled down to 80 at night. Their summer place, of course, had air conditioning, so there was no trouble sleeping at night. Although, with me along, she doubted that anyone would get much sleep. When I asked her why, she said there were going to be between 50 and 60 family members there this month. Since I was new, every one of them were going to want use me for their own sexual pleasures. And probably more than once! And Uncle John, now that he had someone that could accommodate his cock, would be fucking me as often as he could. He figured he needed to make up for lost time. Although when Dad and my wife got there, she would also be kept busy with Uncle John as well as all the men. She said, she and her sisters would like to keep me for themselves, but knew that would be impossible. Usually nights were the time that the individual families spent with each other, so that is why she didn't think we would be getting much sleep.

I tried to sleep during the trip but no one else wanted too, so they made sure I stayed awake also. Of course it was hard to sleep when someone was sucking my cock all the time. When I wasn't being sucked, I was usually fucking one of the girls. I think Julie was getting a little irritated that I wasn't spending more time with her.

When I saw Julie get up and go back to the rear of the plane, I excused myself and followed her. I caught her in the bedroom. No one else was there when I put my arms around her and played with her nipples. Because her breasts were full of milk, I squeezed them gently. She sighed and pushed her butt back against my crotch. When she turned around I undid her blouse and sucked on her wonderful tits. I sucked most of the milk out of both of them. While I was sucking on her, she shuddered with several climaxes.

"Mum, baby, fuck me."

I didn't waste anytime in taking her clothes off her. She was in good shape and her body was just as firm and tight as her three teenage daughters.

When I went down on her and started licking her pussy, the co-pilot walked into the room. I could see him quickly removing his clothes. When he had them off he got behind her and using her pussy juice as a lubricant, coated his cock and her ass hole. He then slowly pushed his way into her.

I then got in a position where I could put my cock in her pussy.

"Oh yes, fuck me hard, both of you." "I just love being fucked in both holes at once."

Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw Melanie and Jodie come into the room. Both immediately came over and while doing so, removed their dresses.

I had to sort of lean to the side while Jodie got in front of her mother.

"Lick my pussy, mama." "Harder." "Oh Yes that feels good."

Melanie put her pussy next to my mouth so that I could lick and nibble on her pussy lips.

"God yes." "Oh I think I m going to cum" "Aghaaaaaaaaaaa, oh baby thaaaaaaat feeeeeel so gooooooooood."

Jodie and her mother were cuming at the same time. The co-pilot grunted and pumped globes into Julie. This triggered me and I also shot my cum into Julie's pussy.

Jodie got down on her knees and crawled over to the co-pilot and took his cock in her mouth.

Julie sucked my cock into her mouth and it wasn't long before I was hard again. She then told me to fuck her youngest daughter, while everyone watched. Soon Jodie was cuming, again and again.

"Yeeeees, I loooooooove it." "Fuck mmmmmeeeee more." "Pleeeease."

Since I'd just cum with Julie I was lasting longer. Although with someone licking and sucking on my balls as I pounded into Jodie's pussy, I was soon cuming myself.

"Agaaaaaaa, yeees, I mmmmmm cummmmmmmmming."

We all lay back, spent. The co-pilot then said he'd better get back to the cockpit and see how the pilot was doing. We watched him walk back up leaving his clothes lying when they were.

"Well, I guess he's going to stay nude this trip." Julie said. "Boy, did anyone see his cock?" "I could sure feel it and it was wonderful." "But it felt like it was huge." "He and Uncle John must compare cocks."

"Come on you guys let's go see how long until we land." Jodie said.

Julie walked up to the cockpit and stepped through the door. Just as she went through we could see the co-pilot sucking the pilots cock.

We heard Julie say, "Do you want me to leave or can I suck a cock too?" Then the door closed.

About thirty minutes went by before she came back. She had cum on her lips and chin. I got up and licked it from her face and then gave her a big kiss. Her tongue pushed it's way into my mouth and I could taste more cum. I felt my cock starting to grow again.

She stepped back and looked at me then my cock. "Mumm" I think I'm going to have to fuck you some more." "This time though I want you to fuck my ass and I want Sally to lick my pussy." "And Sally honey, bite and pull my pussy lips." "Also, remember what I told you, when we get to the island, we're all getting our pussy lips pierced and fitted with clit rings."

Julie was still turned on from a while ago and I had no trouble pushing my cock into her ass. It didn't take me long to get her to climax and I pumped more cum into her. When I pulled out I started to get up and go clean myself, but Julie said no.

"You know I like cleaning your cock myself with my mouth." "I've done it before and I'll do it now." When she was through, she said "Kiss me." I found that it didn't really taste too bad. Of course we'd all had enemas before we left, which I suppose helped.

Just about then we heard the wheels being lowered. "Okay everyone let's get our seat belts on."

I looked out the window as we pulled up to what must have been the terminal. I had to look twice because there were dozens of people waiting. I asked Jodie if they were waiting to leave and when she looked out the window, she told me those were her family, waiting for them to arrive.

After the plane stopped we got ready to get off. I walked toward the front of the plane with Jodie and Sally; both were putting on their dresses. Julie also had put on her dress. I guess Melanie was going nude. The pilot and co-pilot were both standing near the entrance and told us they would be seeing us later after they got the plane secured. Both were naked. And the co-pilot did have a large cock as Julie had guessed.

As Julie passed them she stroked the co-pilots cock. "I had a great time." "And I must introduce you to Uncle John." "The two of you probably have the largest cocks on the island."

The co-pilot told her thanks then asked if it would be possible to fuck her daughters. She told him he'd have to ask them, as it wasn't up to her. She also told him that there were over 30 females on the island that would also love to be fucked. And lots of cocks that wanted to be sucked.

As we got off the plane the humidity hit me full in the face. It felt like it was 100 degrees or more. I started to sweat immediately. Looking a round, it was easy to see, no one else was used to the humidity either.

When we got off the plane and saw all the people waiting. I asked Jodie if this always happened when they arrived.

"No, but this is a special occasion." "You are the first non-family member to visit during this time." "So you're the one they are here to see.

"What about the pilot and co-pilot, aren't they here each year?"

"Yes but they are family." "Their both either my third or fourth cousins."

"Is my wife going to get this same type of reception?"

"We hope that since she and Daddy will be arriving late that everyone will be home and in bed." Sally said.

"She'll get more than enough attention, while she's here, though."

As we approached the gate, I could hear people calling out to the girls and their mother. Julie came up to my right side and took a hold of my hand. Melanie did the same on my left. I wandered if they were taking hold to try and protect me from the crowd.

As we pushed our way through, I felt my cock being touched, time and again. People reached out and pulled my nipples, ran their hands down my back and chest. I felt like I was on display. But Julie and Melanie got us all to their limo without any problems. After she'd had me get in, she turned and told everyone that they would have plenty of time over the next 30 or so days, to enjoy my body. Since we were in a limo, all five of us were together.

"Wow," Jodie said. "I didn't think there were going to be that many people here." "You'd think we'd brought a celebrity with us."

Jodie was sitting to my left and reached over and put her hand around my cock. She started rubbing her hand up and down making me get excited. The excitement of being around so many people as we got off the plane had made me rock hard, and I had stayed that way getting into the limo. She leaned down and took me into her mouth. I could feel that it was not going to take long for me to cum. And seconds later I was pumping my hot cum into her mouth and down her throat.

Julie setting on my right said, "Yes, that will make you relax." And after Jodie removed her mouth, took her hand and also rubbed my cock. "Suck on my nipples, please." She said to me.

I wasn't able to get very much milk, but she had such sensitive nipples that with a little sucking she was able to cum. She grabbed and squeezed by cock each time she was hit with an orgasm. After the major ones had slowed down, she leaned her head on my shoulder and sighed.

"Oh baby, that was wonderful."

She went on to say, "If anyone is hungry, dinner should be waiting for us at home."

I didn't know about anyone else, but I was starved.

When we arrived at their home, the house was designed almost just like the one in Washington. They had a huge lawn, tennis courts, swimming pool and multi-car garage, among other things.

As we pulled up in front of the house, Jodie said, "Come on everyone, let's go down to the beach and swim."

The water was warm and we spent a good hour splashing around in the surf and swimming.

"Tomorrow morning, we can work on our tans," Sally said.

"No tan lines, of course," I said.

"Of course silly," "You're not going to have any, so neither of us will either." "But we'll have to make sure you don't burn that nice cock of yours."

We then went back to the house. Julie showed me where our room was and I immediately went in to take a shower. This shower was large enough for five or six people and no sooner had I stepped in then the door opened and in walked the four of them.

"You didn't think you would shower alone, did you?" asked Jodie.

"Are these steps at the end, to be used for what I think they are for?" I asked no one in general.

"Here I'll show you." And I moved Julie toward the end and had her stand onto the first step. It got her ass up just at the right height for me to step up to her and slid my cock into her very wet and ready pussy.

"Oh that feels good!"

As I was pumping into her, I felt two pairs of hands start rubbing and pulling on my nipple rings and nipples, themselves. My nipples were extra sensitive since being pierced and I could feel sensations all the way down to my cock.

I started pumping hard and faster into Julie's pussy and she was moaning. "Aggggaaaaa, Yeeees. Moooooore, give me ughaaaaaaaaaa, moooore of yoooooooou cock." "Oooooooooh God, I aaaaaaaaammmmm cuuuuuuuummmmmming."

When she came I could feel her pussy clamp around my cock. I pumped load after load into her hot pussy.

After I pulled out, I looked down when I felt one of the girls start licking my cock. It was Sally and she sucked me in and down her throat. It didn't take her long to clean me up using only her tongue and mouth.

A few minutes later we were ready to get our evening enemas. After that was done, I was hard again. I always get a hard on when I have an enema. So I took Melanie and bent her over the basin. Using the K-jelly I'd found in the cabinet I put lots on my cock and rubbed it into her ass hole. Then I put the tip of my cock between her cheeks and gently shoved. She didn't wait for me, but pushed backwards hard and fast. Before I knew it, I was buried deep in her ass.

"God, yes I love that." "Fuck me hard, I want to feel like your cock is cuming through and out my mouth." "Aghaaaaaaaaaaa, Mooooooooorrrrrrrrrre, Yeeeeeeeeeees, I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmming."

"Oh baby, you make me feeeeeel so gooooooooood!"

Afterwards we went into the kitchen where the food was laid out. It was mostly salads with fruit. And was it ever good!

It was getting later in the evening and Melanie suggested we all go for a walk, so they could show me around a bit. So all five of us headed out into the night. Even though it was evening, it wasn't very dark yet. We could easily see each other and others walking around.

None of the women had bothered to put anything on. Julie said they normally walked around this way, day and night.

"Besides if you aren't wearing any clothes and want to fuck someone, you don't need to worry about where you put your clothes afterwards."

About one mile from the house was the only town on the island. It was lit up like Las Vegas. We walked down what must have been the main street.

"Come on, let's go in here and have a Sundae." Said Sally.

As soon as we got inside, one of the customers said. "Look there he is." And they came over to talk to Julie and the girls. All the time looking me over.

"Oh, mom," one girl said. "Look he's wearing a collar and his nipples have rings in them

"Julie" the woman said looking at me, "Is he your slave?"

****"Well originally he was going to be my slave and I had him fitted with a collar and got his nipples pierced."

"But things have changed." "He is but he isn't." "If anything, I have become a slave to him, in as I love fucking him and being fucked by him." "The girls are the same way." "He has free rein on what he wants to do and when." "The only person he has to obey to the letter is his Mistress V, and she is with Jim, right now. "But she gets fucked so much by Jim and Uncle John that I don't think she even remembers that he must do what she asks." "I also think every man on this island will want to fuck her, when she gets here in a few days."

"The only real requirement that he has is that whenever any woman gets fucked, when he is present, and she has a pussy full of cum, other than his own, he must go down on her and suck all of it out and bring her off at the same time." "He also has to lick and suck clean the man that just fucked her." "He loves eating cream pie."

"He is not ever to suck any man's cock that has just fucked someone in their ass hole."

"I can do it him whenever he fucks someone, either man or woman, but that is between the two us." "My girls fit in the same category." "They love to suck his cock so much that I think whatever or who ever her fucked, they want to suck his cock."

"""

Then the woman talking to Julie said, "Well he looks so good to me, I want to have him fuck me right now."

"Me too, Mom."

I took the woman by the hand and led her over to the nearest table. I pushed her down on her back and then got on my knees and started licking and sucking on her clit. She was soon withering around and moaning.

"Oh yes please." "Suck my clit." "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it feeeeeeeeel soooooooo gooooooooooood." "Oh my God, I m cuuuuuuuuuummmmming"

"I want you to fuck me in my pussy." "Pleeeeaaaassssee"

I immediately stood up and pushed my rock hard cock into her. It didn't take her long to start cuming, because she was hot and ready.

"Ohhhhhh Yes, that feeeeeeel sooooooo gooooooood." "Aghaaaaaaa I'aaaam cuuuuuummmmmming, again."

Her daughter has come over to where we were at and started rubbing and playing with my nipples and rings. Each time she pulled I would feel my cock jerk in her mothers pussy. Finally I couldn't stand it anymore and I pulled out of her mother's pussy, then I grabbed her daughter and pushed her to the floor on her back and shoved my tongue into her hot pussy. Her pussy was smooth with no hair and she tasted as sweet as a peach.

"YYYYYYYYYYYYeeees, I loooooooooooove it!" PLLLLLLLLLlEEEEEEEEEEaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeee." "Ohhhh I'mmmmm cuuuuummming."

Both Mother and daughter were holding each other and still showed signs of cuming, when I went over to Julie.

Julie then said we needed to go. I told her okay, but first I wanted to suck the cum out of the woman. She was so tasty. I could have sucked on her for hours. Her pussy juice and my cum tasted mum good.

As we walked out of the restaurant, Julie mentioned that the doctor's office was still lit up. So we walked over and she knocked on the door. When it opened, he said. "Julie, I wasn't expecting you today, but come in." "Do you want me to pierce you and the girls tonight?

She said, "Certainly, if it isn't a bother." "No, come right in."

A few minutes later all four women had got prepared to have the lips on their pussy pierced. They all were going to wear clit rings.

When the doctor was through, he showed them how to keep the area clean and put the rings on them that they had picked out. As we left the office, Sally mentioned that the sensation's she was getting was keeping her pussy wet. So wet she could feel moisture running down her legs.

I immediately got down between her legs and licked as much of the juice up that I could.

It turned out that all four women were super charged by having their clits pierced. And stayed that way most of the month.

We made it back to the house with no further adventures.

"Well we got that out of the way, so what you want to do tomorrow?" "We'll have all day."

"Mama, why don't we go out to the ranch?" "I want to see how the stallions are doing, since being shipped over here."

"Sounds good to me." Everyone else agreed. "We were going to work on our tans, but we can still do that at the ranch." Julie said.

"Come on baby, let's go to bed." "Girls, there's plenty of room so why don't you join us."

As I was brushing my teeth and getting ready for bed, I heard the bathroom door open. I knew it had to be one of the girls, so I just kept brushing. A few seconds later I felt something large being pushed up against my ass hole. When I looked back, Melanie has this huge dildo strapped to her body and the point was trying to work it's way into my ass hole. I could feel the lubricant on it, so I bent over and pulled by cheeks apart. It didn't take much work after that, on her part, it force it into my ass. As it was sliding in, I got another hard on, and the pressure of having my ass filled to capacity really made me feel good!

I felt her push the balls of the dildo up against me. Then she slowly pulled back and then shoved into me hard. She did this several times and I could feel pre-cum leaking out of the end of my cock. I then started slowly masturbating and as she pushed harder and faster, I moved my hand faster. I was grunting and groaning all the time she was fucking me. I was making so much noise, that I didn't hear the door open. But I couldn't miss someone's mouth on my cock. The closer I came to climaxing the more my cock was being pumped. Minutes later I started cuming with a huge climax. I felt like I pumped a gallon of cum down her throat. All the fucking had left Melanie exhausted, and she soon pulled the dildo out of my ass.

I was sitting on the floor to tired to move. Melanie got down beside me and said, "I hope that didn't hurt, but Mama and I agreed that you probably needed your ass stretched if you were going to be fucked by the stallion tomorrow.

"Melanie, baby, it didn't hurt at all." "In fact it felt good!" "You'll have to do it more often as I can't always be where the horse is to be fucked."

These women, their always miles ahead of you. Even knowing we were going to be seeing the stallion, it didn't even register with me that I might be expected to be fucked by it.

I was the first one done in the bathroom, so I was the first one to bed. I tried to keep my eyes open but fell asleep in minutes.

When I woke up in the morning, Melanie's pussy was right inline with my mouth on my left. Jodie was on my right, in the same position. Sally was sucking on my cock and Julie was running her tongue up my legs, over my stomach and pulling and sucking on my nipples. Needless to say, my cock was rock hard.

I rolled my head to the left and licked and sucked on Melanie's pussy. She was instantly wet. If that was the results of a clit ring, I wanted to recommend it to my wife. I then rolled my head to my right and sucked and licked on Sally pussy, her pussy was just as wet. I switched back and forth like this until both were cuming. I love to hear them when they are moaning and screaming that theeeeeeeeeeir cuuuuuuuuuming. Of course, it gets me hard and keeps me there.

After Melanie and Jodie came down from their high, they exchanged places with Jodie and their mother. Melanie sat on my cock while Sally sucked on her mother's nipples. I rolled from left and right again until I had both Jodie and Julie having a huge climax.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.