The Ultimate - Living My Fantasy - Cover

The Ultimate - Living My Fantasy

Copyright© 2003 by JAD

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story deals with one of my fantasys, that involves me, my wife, another family including the wife, father, daughters and their relatives. Having sex with each other, and animals.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

It had been almost a full week since the last time I'd been over to my new family's home. I'd been extremely busy at work, and at night my mistress was having fun, playing with me and letting her friends, have their way with me. So it was Friday, before I had the time to stop by.

As I drove threw the gate, onto the grounds, I saw that three people we sitting on the steps of the house. I was too far away to see who it was, but as I drove closer, I saw that it was the three girls. As soon as I got out of my car, they all came bounding down the steps and flung their arms around me. Almost in unison they said, "You've come!" "We didn't think you would be coming back."

"But I told you I would, sometime this week, didn't I?" "Yes, but it's Friday already, and we expected you earlier in the week." "Sorry, I got busy at work, and then Mistress V kept me busy at night." "She invited a couple of girl friends over, and they stayed the week." "Kept me pretty occupied."

"But I'm here now!"

Sally, then gave me a nice kiss on the lips, and pushed her crotch into mine. I got an instant hard on!

"I think I can speak for all of us, in that we missed you, very much!"

We then went up the stairs and into the house. When I started to turn and go into the room next to the entrance, to take off my clothes. Jodie said, "No!" "No!" I said. "No, you can come into the living room because we want to undress you." "Then you get to undress, us."

Their idea of undressing me was tantalizing and slow. There were three pairs of hands, rubbing my cock, and over all my body, as they slowly unbuttoned my shirt. They undid my slacks. Pulled down my zipper and freed my hard throbbing cock. Each girl licked and sucked the continuous pre-cum that was seeping out of the tip. They licked and sucked on my nipples that were also, rock hard. When I was completely nude, one took my cock in her mouth and sucked it deep into her throat. "If you keep that up, I'm going to cum." I warned. I was getting extremely close to coming, soon.

"Just want to show you how I missed you, baby." Melanie said.

"While you are undressing the three of us, we will make sure that you stay good and hard."

I started with Jodie. I kiss her on the lips and got a tongue in reply. Then I lightly kissed her neck and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra, so I didn't have to miss with that. I then took each nipple into my mouth and sucked it. I gently bit the nipple and heard her moan and mumble "Yes!"

I could feel the other two, playing with my cock and nipples. I wanted to fuck all three of them and new that I couldn't possible get it up for all of them. So I was going to make each of them cum with my mouth and hands, before I came.

Next I pulled Jodie's blouse out of her skirt and took it off her. I undid her skirt and let it drop. Perfect, she wasn't wearing panties, either. I kneeled down and pushed my head between her perfect legs, and I licked her pussy from the bottom upto the top and felt her slight shudder. I alternated between licking the full length to sticking my tongue in her pussy as far as I could. She grabbed my head and held me in place while she climaxed, again and again. I felt her cum run out along side of my face and tried to lick up as much as I could before it got away. But it was hard to do, with her pushing my head into her, like she was.

A couple of minutes later she relaxed her hold and sank to her knees in front of me. "That was super!"

I then turned to Melanie and saw that she was already undressed. "I couldn't wait!" "Seeing you going down on Jodie, made me almost cum without touching myself." "Please - make me come with your tongue and mouth." I knew from the previous weekend, that she liked me to be a little rough with her. So I took hold of both her nipples and pinched and pulled them out from her chest. She gasped and started panting. I then bent down and started sucking on her pussy. I didn't make it slow like I had with Judie but lapped, sucked and used my tongue on her, by pushing it in and out as fast as I could. She was already hot before I even started and it only took her a second to start cuming. Her whole body seemed to shake. I sucked up her cum, although it seemed like it would never stop. In a minute or two, I was able to lift my head and look at her. Her eyes were closed, and I could see that she was having a great orgasm.

Looking toward Sally, I saw that she and Jodie were in a 69. They were both licking and sucking each other's pussy. I crawled over and put my head down by Jodie's and helped her lick Sally's pussy.

They tasted delicious!

We all could hear that someone else was in the room, also. Looking towards the bedrooms, we saw Julie and Master Jim. The Master was fucking Julie. Pushing in and out, of her cunt, fast and hard. Julie was moaning while she said, "Oh Jim, yes, I love it." "Harder, I want it harder." "Make me come, baby." "Oh, Agaaaa, it feel's so good!"

The four of us crawled over to where they were. I got up and in front of Julie and pushed my cock onto her lips. She didn't even hesitate; she opened her mouth and took my cock in deep. I could tell she loved the taste of her daughters cum, along with mine, from the way she sucked, and then looked at me. She had a big smile on her face. Two of the girls started licking and sucking on her nipples. I'm sure they were getting their mouths full of milk, only a mother can produce. The third got down so she could lick her mothers cum off her dad's cock as he pulled out, on each stroke. I felt my cum starting to boil up to the surface. Julie was an excellent cocksucker, so it didn't take her long to accomplice her goal. Just as I started cuming in her mouth, she started her climaxing. The girls continued to suck and lick her nipples, getting most of the milk that she had in her breasts. Master Jim, grunted, and then pumped his cum, twice into Julie. He then pulled out and stuck his cock into Jodie's mouth, where he pumped more. She swallowed all he would give her.

Afterwards we just lay there, feeling the wonderful glow we all had.

Julie was the first to recover. She looked at me, "How long have you been here and how long can you stay?" First, I said, "I've been here about one hour." Second, "I can stay the weekend." "I want to get ready for next weekend, when the rest of the family arrives." "Good," she said. "Have you eaten?" "Well, you could say, I just had my desert." She laughed, "Yes, and it was wonderful desert!" "Come on, let's go to the kitchen and get something to eat." So we all went to the kitchen. No one bothered to get dressed, as we were all comfortable being naked in front of each other.

Julie then told me there had been a change of plans. The rest of the family was not coming to us, but we were going to them. We would be leaving by the family plane next Friday. She went on to say she had already arranged it with my office and wife, and that we would be gone for a month. Her Uncle John, who was a doctor, would be here tomorrow afternoon, to use the laser on me to remove my body hair, from my neck down along with my facial hair. Sunday afternoon, just before leaving, he would pierce both my nipples and I would be fitted with special nipple rings. She also said that my wife would be coming down, part of the time.

I must have looked stupid sitting there with my mouth open, not saying anything. Julie said, "Well don't looked surprised, we've already talked about removing your hair and getting your nipples pierced." "No!" I said. "Yes, we talked about removing my hair with a laser." "But I don't remember anything about my nipples being pierced."

Jodie then said, "You know I had mine done several years ago, and it made my nipples very sensitive." "Yours are so long and just perfect to be pierced." "And I just know you'll love the feeling." "Please, don't say no!" "I'll even suck your cock, while he's doing it, to take your mind of the procedure." "And I'll make sure you keep them cleaned while healing." "By the time we leave next Friday, I'll be able to play with them, again." "Okay I said, if it mean that much to you."

There we were, sitting around the kitchen table, all naked, and enjoying each other's company. Master Jim asked me how my week had been. I told him it had be a busy one, during the day and at night. I would come home from work exhausted, hoping to get some rest, and then have to entertain my wife and her friends.

As I was talking to her father, Sally had come over to me and sat on my lap, facing me. When there was a break in the conversation, she said, "I haven't been able to fuck you yet, and I'm hungry for your mouth and cock." With that said, she placed herself over my cock, which sank deep into her pussy. The feeling was fantastic! Also being that close, she pushed her nipples right up to my mouth so I could suck on them. I had my hands around her ass and worked my fingers into her butt hole, where I moved them around. She started bucking on my lap.

"Yes, oh my god, that feels good!" "I've needed your cock for so long." "Oh, I'm going to cum!" "I'm cuming! "Ahhhhh" "Yes, I love your fingers in my ass." "OOOh it feels soooo good!"

I could feel our combined cum running down the crack of my ass and onto the chair. I briefly wandered who was going to clean it up. As we settled down, Sally kissed me long and hard. She said, "I get to sleep with you and Mommy tonight." "So this is just the beginning."

When I looked around the table, Julie was looking at us with a smile on her face. Melanie and Jodie's father was alternating licking and sucking on their sweet pussies. Both looked to be in heaven.

Julie then got up and came over to where I sat, and pushed her hand down between our bodies, where she proceeded to wipe up as much of our cum as she could. She then licked it off her fingers...

She said, "Why don't the two of you get up, so I can clean the chair." We did, and she licked up all that had collected, there. "I really hate wasting any of this." "It tastes so very good!"

Well, I couldn't agree, more.

Sally got down on her knees and licked my legs clean. She also cleaned my cock off.

Julie said, "It's late, so why don't we all go to bed now." "Tomorrow will be another busy day, getting everyone ready to meet the rest of the family, next week." She mentioned that they had gotten a new dog that I might like to see. His name was Rex. Sally told me she had gotten Rex to fuck her in both her cunt and ass. She said that she'd love to see the dog fuck me, also.

After we'd taken our showers, together, we got in bed. I immediately went down on Sally and started licking her pussy. I gently bit her pussy lips, then licked and sucked them. Soon she was moaning and moving her hips up and down. Julie had immediately started playing with Sally's nipples and I could hear her sucking on them. "Oh yes, keep licking my pussy, I just love it!" "Mommy, I love it when you suck and pull my nipples." "I want you to bit them, hard." "Ohhh that feels so good." "Pleaaas don't stop, Ohhh I'm going to cum." "Ahhhaaa, I'm cummming!" "Ahhhhhhhhaaaa!"

After that we all went to sleep.

Morning came and I woke up to someone sucking my cock. I new it wasn't Julie as she was sleeping next to me and had one arm lying across my chest. Sally was on the otherside of me, smiling at me while she played with my nipples. I tried to look down to see who it was, but the covers were piled too high to see. So I just lay back, and enjoyed the moment. I new that sooner or later I would find out that it was. I felt my balls start to tighten and was soon pumping a large load down someone's throat. It turned out to be Melanie! I told her she could wake me up like that anytime.

I rolled over and kissed Sally and started playing with her tits and pussy. Soon she was moaning and asking me to lick her pussy. I gently removed Julies arm from my chest, and went down between Sally's legs. She smelled really good! I licked up both sides of her legs and teased her pussy with my tongue. I then stuck my tongue as far as I could inside. Remembering how, she had loved my fingers in her butt the night before; I again put my hands behind her. I was able to get two fingers from both hands into her hole. I moved my fingers inside her ass, as I continued to lick and suck her pussy. It wasn't long before she was cuming in my mouth.

All the activity had awakened Julie and she was sucking on Sally's nipples. When she turned her body so she was lying beside Sally, I was able to lick and suck on her clit also. She had a strawberry taste to her pussy. As soon as she came, I crawled up to her breasts and got to suck milk from her.

Jodie stuck her head thru the doorway and said, "Breakfast will be ready in twenty minutes." "No one is going to be dressed today." "So don't even bother!" Julie, Sally and I got up and headed to the bathroom for a quick shower. We were in the kitchen for breakfast in less than 15 minutes.

Melanie said, "As soon as we are through with breakfast, we have to go to the barn." "I can hardly wait till you meet Rex."

Julie said, "Before he goes to the barn, he has to fuck me." "I've waited patiently while all of you had your turn." "Now it's mine turn!"

So Julie and I went into the living room. I pulled her close and kissed her. Her tongue sneaked into my mouth and we french kissed for a few minutes. Her breathing was starting to come in rapid gulps. I kissed her cheeks, forehead, and eye lids. Down her neck and ran my tongue around her nipples. "Please baby, don't tease me!" "I want you to fuck me."

As I moved down her body, we both laid down on the carpet. I continued down her body. Licking her with my tongue. Past her belly button and down to her perfect hairless pussy. I didn't stop there, but continued to lick her right leg down to her foot. I picked up her foot and slowly licked the bottom. This made her jump and squirm. I then took each toe in my mouth and sucked them. Her feet smelled of strawberries, also. I then started on the left foot and did the same thing. As I started up the inside of her leg, she could hardly stay still. "Oh God, what are you doing?" "That feels so good!" "Fuck me, I need you now!" But I wasn't through! I wanted to make this a fucking she wouldn't forget for some time. So I slowly moved up the inside of her leg. When I got to her pussy, I ran my tongue around the outside edge. She was shaking uncontrollably. I then did one lick from the bottom of her pussy to the top. She came in giant spasms. Again and again! I quickly rolled her over on her stomach, and spread her butt cheeks. Her ass hole was wet from all the pussy juice and cum that had run there as she was climaxing. I put my cock against her ass hole and gently pushed. "No." She said. "Not gently." "Push your cock in hard, now!" I then sank it in until my stomach was right up tight against her butt cheeks. She came again and again.

As she was cuming I pumped my cock, in and out of her pussy several times. She was so tight, that it didn't take long for me to cum. As I backed out of her, my cum was running down her legs.

I then rolled her over onto her back. "Did you like that?" I asked. "Oh yes!" "I don't know when I've ever cum like that." "It was marvelous!" She then got on her knees and started to take my cock in her mouth. I said, "No let me wash it first." "No." She said, "you've had your enema, this morning, and I want to suck you, now!"

When we started to get up, Master Jim said "No you don't" "You can't expect me to sit here and watch the two of you fuck like you did, with out me getting something." "I want to fuck something tight." "And I can't think of anyone other than you that has a tight ass." With that said, he then pushed his cock up and into my ass. Thank God he had put a lubricant on cock before pushing into me. Not having had anything in my ass since Thursday night, I new I would feel better with a lubricant. Master Jim, fucked me for several minutes before he dumped several loads of cum into me. I could feel myself getting hard, as he pumped. Julie had taken me back into her mouth, when her husband started fucking me. So as I got hard, she deep throated me and I came again.

Master Jim then pulled out of me and ordered me to clean his cock. Julie stood up and told him, "No!" "You remember our rules." "No one is expected to clean a cock with his or her mouth right after it's been in someone's ass, unless they want too." "Go take a shower and clean it." "He can suck you then, and only then."

While Master Jim was showering, we went out to the barn. I could tell Julie was feeling good after the fucking we had done. Hey, I felt pretty good myself!

When we got out to the barn, Melanie was on her hands and knees being fucked by a huge dog. "Is that Rex?" "Yes," Julie said. As we watched, Melanie was panting. She had to be cuming continuously. The dog was pumping her pussy and each time he pulled back, I could see that he cock was huge. I wandered how big his knot was. All of a sudden you could tell the dog was cuming, too. He stopped pumping and just stayed put. Melanie said she could feel his knot in her pussy and it was pushing against her pussy walls. She knew that if Rex tried to pull out he wouldn't be able to without tearing her. Julie said that when Rex had fucked her, she estimated his knot to be seven or eight inches in diameter.

It took a good twenty minutes before the dog was able to pull free of Melanie's pussy. When he did, he went over and laid down on his dog mat. He used his tongue to clean himself.

I asked how long it took before he'd be able to fuck again. And was told usually two or three hours.

After I helped Melanie up, we went into the horse barn. One of the horses was already standing in the special cage that had been built to hold him while he was fucking someone.

Jodie and Sally walked with me over to the table that was located in the cage and under the belly of the horse. I could see that the stallion was anxious by the way he was stamping his feet, and his cock was fully extended. The girls helped me lay down on the table, on my stomach. There was a special hole for my cock to go through. Jodie said she was going to be the one sucking my cock while I was being fucked. She said she liked to be in that position because some of the cum from the horse always ran down and into her mouth. She wished there was some way she could be fucked by me, in her ass, while I was being fucked by the horse.

After I was positioned on the table, I could start to feel the horses cock push against my ass hole. It slowly worked it's way in and I felt like I was going to be torn apart. Only because I'd been able to take the cock last week, did I feel I wouldn't be hurt. Before I knew it, the horse was pumping his cock in and out of me. My own cock was rock hard and I hardly felt Jodie's lips and mouth sucking me. I was surprised that being fucked by this horse was actually turning me on. I loved the feeling of his cock pounding into me. I remembered that last time I had passed out, but this time I didn't have any of the same feeling. When I could actually feel the cum, blasting into me, I started cuming hard in Jodie's mouth. A lot of it had run down her chin and onto her chest. She later told me, that I had pumped so much into her that she thought she would drown. I don't know how much cum a horse can produce when cuming, but I know my butt was full to the maximum and I had lots running down my cock.

This time when I was through, I wasn't as sore as I had been last week. I actually got off the table by myself and walked over to Melanie. She immediately laid me down on the hay on my stomach. She then started licking and sucking the cum from my legs, and Sally and Jodie, soon joined her. There was plenty to go around. Melanie also collected a paper cup full and made me drink it. I jokingly told her, she'd better be carefully or I might just get to like the horses cum more than hers. She laughed and said she didn't believe me. "After all," she said, "Would you also like sucking the horse's nipples if he had any?" She had me there and knew it. "Okay." I said. "You win!" "But the horses cum does taste pretty good!" "Yes." She said. "I agree!" "But I like yours better!"

When we went back into the house, Julie's uncle had arrived and he wanted to meet me. He was a big man. Not fat, mind you, but big. His cock was at least 12" long. I couldn't help but think that my wife was really going to love being fucked by him. She always said, size didn't matter. But wait until she had his cock in her pussy. I bet she'd change her mind real quick! After all she'd had a champagne bottle in her pussy and butt at the same time, and wanted the feeling of being filled up like that again.

It seemed though, that I was going to find out the feeling of his cock, first. Uncle John was nude when we got into the house. He told me to get on my knees and suck his cock. I didn't think I'd be able to get much of it in my mouth, and said so. He turned to Julie and said, "I thought he was your slave?" "Yes, he is!" she said. "But he has my permission to say if he feels he can or cannot do something that is asked of him." "He has much more freedom, than a true slave, would." "The girls and myself don't think of him as a slave, but a brother and son." "Yes, he is going to get his nipples pierced and be fitted with nipple rings." "But, as you know, Jodie has rings in her nipples, and she certainly isn't a slave." "So if he says he can't take all of your cock in his mouth, believe him." "And besides, who in this family can?" "That is one of the reasons that we like him so much." "His attitude towards anything sexual is very positive." "He wants to try everything." "He can take your cock, in his butt." "Try him." "In fact, check his butt hole." "He just got fucked by our stallion, and took his cock all the way."

I then told him, I at least wanted to get a taste of his cock, before he fucked me. I took as much as I could of him, into my mouth. Which as it turned out, wasn't much. I could hardly get his tip in, he was so big. I'd have loved to have his cum pumped into to my mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.