The Ultimate - Living My Fantasy - Cover

The Ultimate - Living My Fantasy

Copyright© 2003 by JAD

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story deals with one of my fantasys, that involves me, my wife, another family including the wife, father, daughters and their relatives. Having sex with each other, and animals.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

When I woke up, Melanie, Sally and Jodie were washing me. It felt wonderful and I lay there with my eyes closed, enjoying the feeling. After a few minutes, Jodie commented that she thought I was awake. So I opened my eyes and looked at them. They were the only ones in the room, and all three were stark naked. What a sight to wake up to! Melanie's hair and eye's are blond. She has blue eyes. Her breasts are 36C, and she has narrow hips and long legs. Sally must take after her father because she has dark almost black hair, like her father. Green eyes, which remind me of a cat. Her breasts are 36B or C. She hasn't told me which yet, and it's hard to guess. They are a handful though! Her stomach is flat and I'd say she is about 5' 5" tall. Jodie, even though she is 12, looks much older. Her breasts are at least as large as her sister Melanie's. She has very light blue eyes and dishwater blond hair. All three girls are very beautiful. Melanie was playing with my nipples. Jodie was slowly masturbating me and occasionally licking the tip of my cock. Sally was playing with my hair and then leaned down and French kissed me. They all asked if I was alright. It scared them when I passed out and thought maybe something bad had happened. I assured them that I was fine, but my butt hurt like hell. Even though, in the long run, I had enjoyed being fucked by the horse and would like to do it again. Jodie asked me if I really had to go home in a little while. I reminded her that when I accepted her parents offer, to come and be their Sex Toy, that I gave up my right to decide when and where I wanted to go or do. And when I wasn't under one of theirs control, my wife had the control. It's true that we had other things planned for today and tomorrow. But I was planning on stopping by on my way home from work each day and would be back next weekend. As well as in two weeks when all their family would be here for the family get together. Maybe next weekend you can let your stallion have it's way with me again. If I'm going to be expected to do it the weekend everyone is here, I want to have another go at it before then.


When I started for the room where my clothes are kept, to get dressed, my wife stopped my and said she wanted me nude. I could take my clothes, but they would be put into the trunk of my car. As far as she was concerned, I was going to be naked the whole weekend. When I came home from the office each evening, I was going to have to take all my clothes off. It sounded like I would never wear clothes in her presence either. Could be interesting if we were ever to go out to dinner.


When we went to get in the car, she said she would drive. She wanted me in the passenger seat with the seat leaned slightly back. I was to play with myself as we went home, but I could not cum. I noticed that she took all the four lane roads and tried to stay off the two lanes. She also drove in the center lane. I tried not to look at the vans and trucks that we passed, knowing that the drivers could easily see what I was doing. It was only about 1 pm. I suppose this was pay back for the times I'd made her pull up her skirt so it was above he waist. Then had her take off her panties (if she was wearing any) and play with herself as we drove along. I'd loved to look at people's faces when they saw what she was doing. Don't they say, "Turn around is fair play?" That way people could see that I was naked and see me masturbating. When we pulled into our driveway, she had me get out and take care of the animals. Yes we live on a small country farm. We have horses (no stallions) and chickens. She had fed them the night before, but they hadn't had anything to eat since then. And the chickens were still locked in the chicken hut. We like to let them out during the day. The bad part about this is that we have a house to the north of us. And to get to my house I was going to have to be out in the open. It was several hours before dark. So I ran as fast as I could. If anyone saw me, the only way I'd know is if they said something to me the next time I saw them. When I got into the house I was told to take a shower. Mistress V said we were going to a movie, evening. Both of us would be wearing long coats and be completely nude underneath the coat. I can saw one thing, since I started this, my wife has become a lot more fun.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.