The Ultimate - Living My Fantasy - Cover

The Ultimate - Living My Fantasy

Copyright© 2003 by JAD

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story deals with one of my fantasys, that involves me, my wife, another family including the wife, father, daughters and their relatives. Having sex with each other, and animals.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Master Jim reminded me that I needed to lick his and my wife's cum from his cock, which I proceeded to do. While I was at it, his cock started to grow, again. And I sucked it down my throat. When I pulled back, I lightly dragged my lower teeth along the bottom of his penis. (I've always liked it when my wife did it to me.) It really gets me worked up and it felt like Master Jim was no different. After doing this two or three times, his cock started to expand and he started pumping load after load of cum into my mouth. I had a hard time swallowing it all, without having it run down into my beard. Mistress Julie then asked my wife if the both of us could stay the night? "After all it is now after 11 pm and a Friday night, so JAD won't be going to work tomorrow!" She answered for both of us by saying sure, "I'm having so much fun, I don't want it to end right now". So it was settled! Mistress Julie said I would sleep with her and my wife could go with Jim and the girls.


When we were in my Mistress's bedroom, she said we should get ready to take a much-needed shower, together. First she said I was to get an enema. She went on to say that everyone in the family gets one, twice daily. She, Jim and the girls had theirs before she and Jim went to meet me this evening. My wife would be getting her's, sometime tonight, from the girls. That didn't bother me, as I've always liked having them. It gives me a hard on, everytime. My wife on the other hand, doesn't like them. When I told Mistress Julie why my wife doesn't like them, she looked at me and said she would be right back. She later told me that she had called Master Jim and told him not to let the girls give her one at this time. She also got ahold of her cousin Ed, who is a doctor, and told him that my wife has h_______. He said, "Not to worry, I'll bring the necessary equipment with me, in two weeks, when the rest of the family is there". "We can use the laser on them, and get rid of the problem." Apparently the removal of hemorrhoids is not the pain full experience it used to be. I asked Mistress Julie about this family thing. She said the whole family will be here in two weeks for a family get together. And that I would be expected to attend, along with my wife/Mistress. She said there will be between 20 and 30 family members, plus the seven of us. She then said, "Come on, let's go take care of your enema and then take that shower." "I want to shave your beard and all your body hair off." "Your beard can be scratchy on us girls pussies, and irritate them." "When the family is here, we will also use the laser to permanently remove your facial and body hair." "Your wife's, also". "She might as well have a bald pussy, just like the rest of us". "And from the expression on your face, you won't mind that at all, will you?" I told her that I've tried for years to get my wife to shave her pussy, but she likes the hair. She says it shows she is a woman and not a little girl. I guess she'll be changing her mind. In fact from what Mistress Julie said, she's already said she's looking forward to it.


When I was filled up with soapy water, for my enema, I felt like I would burst. But my Mistress played and sucked on my cock, to keep my mind occupied on other things. After cleaning me out two or three times, she said we could now take a shower. She also went on to say the she had decided she didn't like being called Mistress or Mistress Julie, and would like me to call her Julie, lover, or even Mama like the girls do, or whatever endearment I wanted.


We then got into the shower; it was large enough for several people with showerheads at both ends and two on the wall between. As we started to soap each other, the door opened and in stepped Melanie.

"Is it okay if I join you two, Mama?" "Certainly, we were just starting to wash each other, now he can was us both, and we can wash him, together". "And Melanie, I've told JAD I don't want to be called Mistress, and whatever endearment he wants to use is fine with me." "He feels more like family all the time." So I want him to be treated, as such". "Of course, he still has to be nude all the time, when Jim and I are present." "And wear a collar, Mama?" "Yes!" "Mama, I just heard his wife say that even though they are staying the night, they need to go home tomorrow afternoon as they have company coming over." "Well then I quess we just to need to make the most of what we can tonight, don't we." Julie said. I then proceeded to soap both of them. I really enjoyed washing between their butt cheeks; I slipped two or three fingers at a time in their Asses. They both loved it! Then I got to wash their pussies and when I rubbed their clits they both came. I loved washing their bodies from head to toe and wandered if I'd get to dry them with my tongue. I also love sucking on their nipples. I couldn't believe it when I actually got milk out of Julies. She told me then, that she had always had milk since giving birth to Jodie some twelve years ago. Everyone in the family sucked her nipples enough to keep her breasts filled with milk. And she was going to enjoy having me suck on them too. After I washed all the soap off them, they started washing me. Wow! Two women washing my body. What a sensation! Melanie sucked my cock and Julie stuck three finger in my butt hole. I'd come so many times that evening I was surprised when my cock got hard. But between having it sucked on and having my prostate played with, it felt like steel. But I knew it would take me along time to cum again. They then washed every inch of me, and it felt wonderful, and shaved my beard and all my body hair. That really makes me feel different. We then got out and had fun drying each other. This is the way to take a shower! Even if I had to loose my body hair. And they both agreed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.