The Ultimate - Living My Fantasy - Cover

The Ultimate - Living My Fantasy

Copyright© 2003 by JAD

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story deals with one of my fantasys, that involves me, my wife, another family including the wife, father, daughters and their relatives. Having sex with each other, and animals.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

You remember I said, I wanted to watch my wife being fucked by another man for a long time. I didn't realize just how much it would turn me on! I had a hard on that felt like steel. Melanie, was really getting hot just watching, also. She came over to me and told me to suck on her cunt. I got down on my arms and legs and started licking up and around her pussy. I wanted to tease her a little. I ran my tongue close but never touched her pussy. She started moving around trying to make me suck on it, and kept saying, "put you tongue in my pussy, I need it so bad". Finally I licked her from the top to the bottom almost to her ass hole. Back and forth, then sucked on her pussy lips. Then curled my tongue and pushed it in like a small penis. She started bucking and coming. Her pussy juices flooded my month and I swallowed as fast as I could. Boy was she delicious, she tasted just like fresh strawberries! I am going to love going down on her eating her, anytime.


About this time, I noticed master had rolled over and my wife was on top. Master told me to get in between them and lick her cunt while she was sliding up and down on his cock. Let me tell you, I've never seen so much pussy juice coming out of my wife. I started licking and sucking as fast as I could, to keep any from soak into the rug. My wife was screaming "I'm cuming. Oh it feels so good! I haven't felt this good in a long time! More, fuck me more". Madame Julie then was standing over Master, with her pussy right in my wife's face. Lick me she said! At first I didn't think my wife would, but then she started licking and sucking and Madame Julie was moaning, "Yes, that feels so good!". I then felt something soft and warm wrapping around my penis. It had to be one of my new sisters, but I couldn't tell which one. It didn't matter whom, it just felt good! God, she took my cock right down her throat! I knew that with all that was going on, it wouldn't be long before I was coming. Master was moaning and said he was getting ready to cum. My wife said, "Yes, pump me full of your seed. I want it now!" About that time I felt myself getting closer and then all of sudden I was pumping my cum into my sisters mouth. It seemed like I would keep pumping forever, but it really was only 3 or 4 times. Masters come was cuming out of my wife's pussy, each time she did an up stroke, and from the looks a moaning coming from her, she was climaxing over and over again. Mistress Julie was pushing her cunt into my wife's face and had her hands on my wife's head, so she couldn't back away. But it didn't look to me like, my wife, wanted to go anywhere but where she was. Master then pushed my wife off to the side and layed on his back breathing hard. I crawled over to my wife, as best as I could with my cock still in someones mouth, and started sucking a licking all the cum out of her. She continued to come as I did. When I was through, I turned to see who was still sucking lightly on my cock, and found Sally. Now I had fucked or licked or been sucked by all my sisters. This is one fun family, to belong too!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.