The Ultimate - Living My Fantasy - Cover

The Ultimate - Living My Fantasy

Copyright© 2003 by JAD

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story deals with one of my fantasys, that involves me, my wife, another family including the wife, father, daughters and their relatives. Having sex with each other, and animals.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

My wife and I have been married over 28 years. Generally speaking, our marriage has been good. And upto a few years ago, we had a very active sex life. To add a little variety, I suggested we try role-playing. She really liked that, providing she didn't have to decide the role to play. For sometime, I'd wanted to watch her having sex with another man. Afterwards I wanted to go down on her and suck all his cum out of her pussy and then clean his cock with my mouth. I've had the feeling, for sometime, that I'm BI, but never had an opportunity to find out for sure. So, I suggested she be my mistress. She then asked me to write up a script for her to follow, which led me to believe that she really wanted to play the part. Boy was I wrong! After I wrote the script she decided that, although she would like sleeping with another man, she didn't think she would like me watching and definitely didn't want me going down on her, afterwards. And then she said, she didn't have the right attitude to be my mistress. The interesting thing is, after that I got her to become my slave! But that's another story!


After my wife said she didn't want to be my mistress, and fulfill one of my fantasies, I started thinking about finding a married couple to be my masters. You see, in my daily life, I oversee many people and have to make all the decisions... When I get home at night or on weekends, I'd like someone else to make the decisions. So I came up with an ad, which I put on some of the free Internet sites that lean towards other life styles. Maybe some of you have seen them. "Middle aged man looking for man and wife to be his masters. To help him fulfill his fantasies. Very submissive in the bedroom". "Must have his wife involved somehow, to make it work." I didn't really think I would get any responses. Never the less, I had to give it a try.

Imagine my surprise when after a month, I got several responses. All from the Pacific NW, in the State of Washington and within the county I live. I had said in my ad, that I would answer all responses. Since I didn't have a photo of myself to put in the ad, I suggested that each couple meet me individually, somewhere, at a pub or something. I described what I looked like and said I would wait until 10 minutes after the time we set up to meet. That way they could get there first, check me out when I came in and if they didn't think they wanted to go further, they could ignore me. If no one contacted me within 5 minutes of my arriving, I would assume it was a no go, leave, and not contact him or her, again. As it turned out, they all wanted to talk further. I talked to all the couples, but only one couple, sounded way better than the other's. This couple came right out and said they would want to find a way to include my wife. Because they agreed things would be a lot smother, if she was involved. The couples name was Julie and Jim. And they had three daughters, Jodie age 12, Sally age 14, and Melanie age 16. Julie asked me if I had time to come out to their place, as the three girls would like to meet me. She rode with me, while Jim went ahead in their car.


As we were driving to their place, which I later found was very close to where I live; Julie described her family life to me. First of all she said that I would call her Mistress Julie and her husband Master Jim. All other family members would be Mistress and/or Master only. She went on to say my new sisters would let me know what they wanted me to call them, as they were going to consider me a new brother. The interesting thing, in this conversation, she talked as if the arrangement was all set up. I was now their sex toy. She went on to say that I was not to consider myself a slave, although I would have to wear a collar at all times. And I would be able to come and go as I pleased. After all, she new I had other interests, friends and hobbies. The only requirement was that I be available for parties and other family functions. But, if I wanted to spend more time there, that would be fine. They also would expect me to take some vacations with them. She said that her family was a very well adjusted family. That she had slept with her parents when she lived at home and her daughters slept with her and their Daddy. She went on to say Jody's tongue did a wonderful job on her pussy, and that she loved sucking on Melanie's cunt, also. When the family got together, all the family slept with anyone they wanted to. I would be expected to do whatever anyone in the family requested of me. Suck the men's cocks, lick and suck the women's pussy, if requested to, do a rimming job. One of my sole responsibilities, no matter what, was to suck out all cum from any woman that was fucked by a man. All three of my new sisters, were on the pill, so there was no chance of them getting pregnant before she or Master Jim decided they should. She went on to say; I would always be naked, whenever she and Master Jim were present. Even in my own home! The exception in my own home would be if any of my children or friends were present (Friends that didn't know of my relationship with my new life style). Even on vacations, I would be naked, and be expected to do whatever was asked of me, and with whomever.

She went on to say, that when I slept over, I would sleep with her. As Master Jim usually slept with one of their daughters. If I needed to get up and go to the bathroom at night, I had to wake her up to accompany me. Most likely, she said, I would be using her mouth to pee in, as she loved the taste. If I were with any of my sisters, then I would be required to pee in their mouths, also. They would not expect me to let them or anyone else, pee in my mouth, but at times, I probably would be pee'd upon, by the whole family. She also said, that all the family had a hard fast rule; whenever anyone fucked someone else in the ass, immediately following, they had to go and wash themselves. They could not immediately start fucking someone else, nor could they expect any one (mainly me) to clean their cock with my mouth. There are far too many germs involved.

About this time, we were arriving at their home. Master Jim had already gone through the electronic gate and Mistress Julie had to enter the code to open the it. She told me I would be given the code, so I could come and go as needed. At the top of the steps going into the house, we stepped into a small room. I was told this is where I would be expected to undress before coming into the house. I was shown a drawer where I could leave my cloths, shoes and valuables. She said everything would be safe and not to worry.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.