Once a Year

by Michael & Phoebe

Copyright© 2003 by Michael & Phoebe

Erotica Sex Story: WRITTEN BY MICHAEL: A guy falls in love with and marries an absolute babe, and he'll do whatever it takes to keep her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Cuckold   Interracial   .

I first met Shelby three years ago at a nightclub. She was with a girlfriend that I knew from high school and they had been club hopping.

I got an introduction courtesy of my high school acquaintance and fell head over heals for her the moment she opened her mouth to speak. I don't know if you have ever experienced this, but I knew that I loved her the moment we met.

I also knew that she was way out of my league. She was like a goddess walking the earth. Shelby has a body that is perfect in every way. Her shape is the ideal and her skin is so perfect that she looks like one of those Greek sculptures. And she has beautiful blonde hair and vivid blue eyes and a smile to die for.

In that first moment I was hooked. I realized then and there that I had to have her. I had to marry her and have her as mine in every why there is to have another person. She was my life, suddenly everything changed for me. Now everything was either "before Shelby" or "after Shelby" that was how I defined my life from that day forward.

I was amazed that she would even consider talking to me, but she did. She was bright and witty and I was a slave at her feet. When she agreed to go out with me I was in heaven and could hardly get through the workweek until the next Saturday and our date.

We enjoyed ourselves immensely on our first date. Anything Shelby wanted Shelby got. I was so proud to be seen with this perfect goddess that I was walking on clouds the whole time. All I can really remember about that first date was her taking my arm and walking beside me into the restaurant and the theater. And how everyone's eyes went wide when they saw my date.

I wasn't thinking too far ahead on that first date because I didn't really expect our relationship to last. I didn't really hope that Shelby would like me enough to go out with me again. I felt nervous, and I was awkward and a stumblebum, but by the end of the night I felt much better much more confident and hopeful. Shelby had actually seemed to enjoy herself with me.

I was able to muster up the courage to ask her out for the next Saturday, not really thinking she'd accept. But to my surprise she invited me over to her apartment for dinner the very next night.

That night, after I'd dropped Shelby off at her place, I drove home in a complete daze. Her perfume still lingered in my car and the soft moistness of her lipstick still clung to my lips. I couldn't believe that she'd actually leaned into me at her front door and kissed me. It wasn't just a peck on the cheek either; it had been a long slow full kiss right on the lips. I was still in pleasant shock when I unlocked my front door and stumbled into my lonely apartment.

I'd had every intention of stripping down and taking the napkin from the restaurant that Shelby had wiped her mouth on and masturbate wildly pretending that she was giving me a blowjob. But for some reason I didn't do it, I couldn't bring myself to mess up the cloth that had been so close to the lips that I'd just kissed. I put the napkin away in my Shelby "keepsake" box, and I added to the box extensively over the next few months.

After dating Shelby for several months I felt confident enough to bring up the subject of sex. I'd dated enough to have some experience with women, not that I was an expert, but I'd had intercourse with 6 women before Shelby, one of which I'd dated for several months and had been intimate with over and over again until she finally moved to another city for her job.

I hadn't mentioned sex to Shelby, hoping that she would bring it up, but after 20 dates with her I thought it was time. You might not believe this but I had stopped masturbating completely when I met Shelby, and it had been months since I'd had an orgasm.

As you can imagine, my dreams were becoming wetter and wetter as time went on, and I was finally driven to bring the subject up.

Well, you could have driven a truck through my mouth when Shelby told me that she didn't like sex, never had, and although she "loved" me she didn't want to have sex with me.

After I was able to shut my mouth and swallow, I realized what she had said. Then I began to fear that I'd crossed some kind of line that I might lose her. I started to proclaim to her how unimportant sex was to me, that if we never did it, I'd be just as happy, that I hoped that I hadn't embarrassed her and asked for her forgiveness.

I was rewarded with a brilliant smile and she apologized to me for her failing. She said that she wished she could enjoy sex and that if she ever could it would be with someone as sensitive and understanding as me.

Well, to make a long story short we got married 3 months latter. Shelby was the picture of a perfect bride. Her beautiful flawless skin freshly tanned, was a perfect foil for her lacy white bride's dress. I can safely say that Shelby was the most beautiful bride anyone could hope to see. I watched the men attending our wedding and saw their eyes linger on her and I could see their speculative expressions. I knew that every one of them were fantasizing about making it with my bride. So was I.

Our wedding night was memorable in the fact that Shelby insisted that we make love. I was surprised and delighted. I asked her if she was sure, that I'd pretty much accepted the fact that she didn't like it and I didn't want to force myself on her.

In the end we made love. I did everything I could to make it good for her. I made sure that we had a lot of foreplay, I made sure to get her soaking wet before trying intercourse with her.

When I mounted my beautiful sexy bride I did so gingerly and sank into her slowly and carefully. When I thrust in and out of her I did it gently, always looking into her eyes to make sure she wasn't in pain or anything.

As I fucked my beautiful perfect wife I knew that she wasn't enjoying it like I was. The feeling of slipping my dick in and out of her slick cunt was inducing such pleasure as I'd never experienced before. Knowing that I was trusting into her perfect body was making me absolutely crazy.

It didn't take more that 10 thrusts before my body jerked in reaction to the most intense orgasm of my life. I hadn't cum for almost six months, ever since I'd met Shelby and this release was extraordinary.

I could feel myself pulsing my seed into her. It kept up for the longest time until I knew I was spent, but I still slowly thrust in and out of my bride's cunt, not wanting the moment to end.

But as all things do, it did end. Shelby ended it for me. She finally shifted her weight just enough so that I slipped out of her sperm-slickened cunt and a big glob of my cum oozed out onto the sheets making her gasp in surprise and quickly get up before the sheets were totally messed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.