Sexy Japanese Threesome and One Lucky Guy - Cover

Sexy Japanese Threesome and One Lucky Guy

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Peter has the good fortune of spending an evening with three Japanese babes who love to fuck and suck with him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Interracial   White Male   Oral Sex   .

Aoki was a sexy young Japanese girl and she'd been paid to treat Peter very good for the entire evening. He'd be instructed that Aoki was his to enjoy in whatever way he wanted -- and he wanted her in every way he could imagine having her sexually. Before their time was over, Peter would have the pleasure of eating Aoki's hot pussy and then he'd fuck her until he was just about ready to shoot his cum load and when he felt himself ready to cum, he'd pull out and spurt his hot thick white jism all over the sexy young Japanese girl's tits.

Aoki had freshly shaved her pussy that afternoon before she'd met Peter for her evening of totally hot unrestrained sex play with him. Her pussy lips was bold and totally shaved naked for her evening paramour and when Peter laid back on the bed, Aoki sat gently on his face while she was facing in the direction of his cock, she reached down, wrapping her hand firmly around his hard upthrusting cock and began jacking him as he was licking and tasting her hot sexy wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she was moaning as Peter was working her horny pussy and her aroused clit as she stroked him to total full hardness. Aoki firmly grasped Peter's hard thick cock and she was stroking him steadily up and down as he was quickly bringing her horny bald young pussy to an oral-stimulated orgasm.

Aoki tried to keep silent and let Peter "do her cunt" with his mouth but she couldn't manage to do it completely. Finally, she began grinding her pussy on his face, as she nearly lost control of her masturbating him and then she felt her pussy cumming and her pussy juices flowing plentifully out of her cunt into Peter's hot sucking lips as she nearly feel over from her sexual climax. Then, having let Peter bring her off, Aoki moved off of her lover's face, turned around on top of him and took the full hard aroused length of his 7 inch long cock in her hand and guided the swollen head of his hard cock straight into the lips of her tight hot wet pussy. As she lowered her tight young cunt onto Peter's big cock, she moaned as she lowered herself down onto the full penetrating length and allowed Peter's cock to completely fill her tight young cunt. Then she began to gyrate up and down on Peter's engorged cock and she knew she could either ride him for quite awhile or she could really bring him off very quickly, depending on how urgently she rode his dick.

Aoki wanted Peter's first fuck with her to be far beyond his wildest imagination. So she slowly started sliding up and down on the pussy-wettened shaft of Peter's cock. Everytime she'd feel the very tip of his cockhead about to pop out of the lips of her tight cunt, Aoki would reverse her direction on his dick and then allow her pussy to slacken just slightly so that she literally slid down onto Peter's hard thick cock, taking all of him back inside of her pussy very quickly. Aoki's tits were not large, but they were nicely rounded and she loved it when Peter reached up, taking her twin mounds in his hands and diddled the hard aroused nipples in his fingers as she fucked herself literally on top of his hard manmeat.

Then, Aoki reached down underneath Peter's cock where she was fucking him, cupping his nuts she began to knead them and get his balls all worked up in a totally hot sexual uproar. Peter was moaning and he knew this hot erotic sexy young Japanese girl had the ability to fuck him dry. And he hoped she would. Peter grabbed Aoki by the waist and he began to almost jack himself off by the way he firmly moved Aoki's tight pussy up and down over the hard length of his cock. He was loving it. Then, he felt his cum approaching and Peter pulled Aoki down fully onto his dick, holding her there while he spewed his jism deep and hard inside Aoki's clasping pussy. His orgasm pushed her over the edge, and she began to climax again as well.

As soon as Aoki finished orgasming on top of Peter's erect cock, she immediately climbed off his just fucked dick and she moved her face between his legs, taking the semen and pussy cum soaked cock in her hands and Aoki quickly began licking and stroking Peter's cock to not only clean his dick off from their mutual sex juices but also to bring him to full erection again so he could mount her girlfriends and fuck both of them to orgasms as well. Aoki's guiding principle was the pleasure of her male partner for the evening, but in pursueing that goal she was also intent on giving Peter the opportunity and the hard erect ability to fuck as much hot wet horny waiting pussy as he could manage. She knew from looking at Peter's cock, his nuts and his sexy coupling with her earlier that he was more than capable of fucking another two or three horny willing pussys before their sexual evening was over.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.