Preview

100 Octane

by Katzmarek

Copyright© 2003 by Katzmarek

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Romantic, Slow,

Erotica Sex Story: Helene Ritter has risen to the top in professional motorcycle racing. This is her story, the trials, tribulations and heartbreaks on her way to the top.<br> It is not a sex story, although occasionally passion overflows. It starts off in the form of an interview for a magazine, then her life gradually unfolds.

Author's note.

This is a work of fiction. It may not be used for profit without the author's express permission in writing.

If you're looking for wall to wall sex then I'd suggest you don't bother reading this. I can promise you an interesting story with the occasional spell of passion, however. The story is slow, but does heat up in later chapters.

This article has been reprinted with the kind permission of MOTORSPORT MONTHLY. The world's leading authority on the world of motorcycle and auto racing.


HELENE RITTER, THE FIRST FEMALE MOTO-GP WORLD CHAMPION TELLS HER STORY IN HER OWN WORDS.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.