Chuck and Maggie Naked in School - Cover

Chuck and Maggie Naked in School

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Part 4: Thursday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 4: Thursday - Maggie Benson goes naked! The sixth of my NiS tales

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Petting  

Chapter 7teen - Maggie

I needed to regain control. That was the foremost thought in my mind as I awoke Thursday morning. I needed my control back. I was losing control over myself and I did not like it.

All right, I was horny, too. Look, the whole Maggie the Fuck Bunny thing wasn't a smokescreen. This wasn't Maggie using sex to get love. I wasn't that pathetic, OK? My Dad loved me, my brothers loved me, my friends loved me. I was lonely in a certain way, true. But that's not what my promiscuity was all about. I had a lot of sex because I genuinely liked sex. And I mean that in a purely physical way. Orgasms rule, that's all there is to it. And I liked the feeling of being filled up by a guy.

But, yeah, it was a way for me to also maintain control, and I knew it-especially the multiple-partners aspect of it. I wasn't willing to surrender that control unless I met the right guy.

The really scary part is that I was thinking that I just might have. Met the right guy, that is. But I wasn't sure, and I was shaky, and I was confused-and I was horny. Yeah, back to that.

So, what I did was, I beat Chuck to school and got myself undressed. As soon as there was anyone around, I yelled out, "who wants to get laid?"

Of course, somebody did. So in a matter of seconds, I was sitting on the wall spread-eagled with a big hard cock pumping in and out of me. I didn't even know who it was, and I didn't much care. I came, right before he did.

Chuck showed up right before I came. When my lover dismounted, I looked up and he had this very strange grin on his face. He walked past me and said, "Hi, Sugarlips," and then went in the building.

I asked for relief twice in the first four periods-and not in the class that Chuck was in.

On the way to lunch, I got propositioned. Of course, I took advantage. A nice hot knee-trembler right in the middle of the crowded hall. It was fantastic. When I got done, I noticed Jared and Amanda standing there grinning at me-with Chuck standing right behind them.

"Well, Maggie, it looks like you're back to your old self again," Amanda grinned.

"Yeah, you'd been kind of subdued this week. We figured you'd use The Program to your full advantage," Jared added.

"I am now," I grinned.

Chuck leaned in and said, "Yup, it looks like Maggie the Fuck Bunny is back." I gave him a shit-eating grin. Then he turned to Jared and Amanda and said, "Do you know that she gets goose bumps on her arms when you hold her hand?" And then he disappeared.

I just stood there, jaw all agape. Amanda looked at me funny. I didn't know what to say. I just shrugged my shoulders, and we walked to lunch. I ate with the gang, not Chuck.

Unfortunately, I got called down the office halfway during lunch to be reprimanded. Evidently, intercourse in the middle of the school hall isn't a 'reasonable request'. Hey, sounded reasonable to me. And I was on the receiving end of the request, wasn't I? Mr. Tilling disagreed. "Too disruptive," or something like that.

So, I had to wait until after school. Which I did. "Who wants to go in the woods?" I had a number of volunteers. I picked a cutie, took him into the woods, and got myself laid again. That's three today. Much, much better.

He took off after we did the deed. I got myself up off the ground and proceeded to start to get out of the woods myself-when, from behind a tree, out popped Braden. Grinning at me.


Chapter 8een - Chuck

I don't know if she was under the (very erroneous) impression that I had given up, or something. Because she almost looked surprised to see me. Of course, she covered it well.

"Hey, Braden. Taking notes?" she grinned.

"Do you really think I have to?" I grinned back. She didn't know what to say to that. "How many is that today?"

"Three."

"Back in the swing of things?"

"You know it," she grinned.

"Good. Hey, listen, I need to go to the mall, buy a couple things. I was wondering if you'd like to come with. We can go to Burger Hut or something afterwards for supper."

She looked at me like I was an alien. Then she shook her head. Then she said, "What?"

"I'm going to the mall. Need to buy a few things," I reiterated. "I'd like your company."

"Um, well, OK. Sure."

"Good. You want to get dressed first?"

"Yeah, I'd better," she grinned. "Wouldn't want to cause a stampede in front of the Target, or anything."

"Uh-huh." We went back to the school building. I could see the guy's cum running down her legs. She fetched her clothes and then put them on. I had already gotten dressed.

"Do you know you have cum down your thighs?" I asked.

"Yeah. Like I'm not used to that?" she laughed defiantly. "What, jealous it's not yours?"

Keep trying to bait me, Maggie-ain't gonna work. "No," I said. No, because I know what I want, I didn't say. And it's not your pussy. Not unless it comes with the rest of you.

"No? I thought you were attracted to me," she said.

Aha. Now we were getting somewhere. "You forget, Sugarlips, that when we did make love on Tuesday, I was the one that asked."

"No, I didn't forget," she said. "So you got it once, you don't want it again? Then why do you keep hanging around?"

"I never said I didn't want it again," I told her.

"Well? Then why don't we go back in the woods?" she said plaintively.

"Haven't you had enough today?" I chuckled.

"There's no such thing as enough," she smirked.

"Maggie's philosophy of life?" She nodded, grinning. "Ah. Well, anyhow, let's go."

"To the woods?"

"To the mall."

She sighed, and stared at me. "You're turning me down again."

"If I was turning you down, I wouldn't be asking you to go to the mall with me." She just starred at me. I took her hand, and led her to my car. I opened the door, and she climbed in. Then I went and got in the driver's side.

"Braden, you're insane, you know that?" she finally said. I just laughed. We drove to the mall, not saying much. When we got there, I took her hand again. And, I was right-goose bumps.

"I need to hit the CD store first," I told her.

"Cool. I could pick up a few things myself," she said.

We wandered through the CD store. I found what I was looking for, and she chose a couple for herself. Then I told her I had to go to the pharmacy, for toiletries and stuff like that. There was a clothes store right next door to the pharmacy. She wanted to go there, and we made arrangements to meet afterwards.

I got what I needed in the pharmacy-and then I saw it. It was a little teddy bear. It was holding a red heart, and on the heart was printed "THUMP! THUMP!" It was adorable. I bought it.

When we met outside the stores in the mall, I said to her, "Hey. Did you buy some stuff?"

"Sure did," she grinned. She showed me a shorts set, a dress, and a skirt-and-top set. "What did you get?"

"Oh, much more boring stuff." I went through my bag. "See? Deodorant, shaving cream, shampoo, candy bars." I took out the teddy bear. "This is for you." I handed it to her, very nonchalantly, and kept going through the bag. "Razor blades, soap, aspirin. You know, boring stuff." Not until then did I look at her. She was gazing at the teddy bear wide-eyed. "I'm starving," I went on, "you want to hit the Burger Hut?"

She didn't look at me for a good minute. When she did, she practically whispered, "You bought this for me?"

"Yeah. You like it?"

"Yeah," she said. The next thing I knew, I was being wrapped in a hug. "Thank you," she whispered in my ear. She broke the hug, visibly regained her composure, and grinned. "Burger Hut, you say?"

"Yeah."

"Lead the way," she said. This time, she took my hand, clutching her bags-and the teddy bear-in the other one.


Chapter 9teen - Maggie

A teddy bear. A fucking teddy bear.

I can't remember the last time somebody bought me a teddy bear. It was probably my Dad. Or maybe Vinny. And I was probably about eleven. Jesus.

I pretty much begged him to have sex with me-and he wants to go to the mall instead. And then he buys me a teddy bear!

It was kind of pathetic, in a way. I don't know, maybe it wasn't. But I wondered-was I susceptible, to this degree, to any guy that treated me like an entire person instead of just a pussy with legs? Did I need to be treated that way this much? Or was it him? I couldn't figure it out. And I needed to figure it out. Because he was making me so damn drawn to him that I didn't know what the hell to do about it.

So, as we drove from the mall to the Burger Hut, I thought. I thought about him. Was I attracted to him? Hell, it was a lot more than that. Why? That was the tough one. Was it just because of the way he treated me? Was it because he was a 'man of mystery'? Nah, it wasn't the last-he was actually rather transparent, come to think of it. He was blatantly trying to make me fall for him. What was scary was that he was succeeding.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.